.30.

olivia and the boys walked into a diner, sitting down at a booth and taking menus that were placed on the end of the table

"finally, i'm starving." olivia said as she opened up the menu, looking over it.

"when are you not?" charlie asked, his arm on the back of the booth on the area behind olivia.

"yeah, it's not a surprise." pitts said with a smile.

"i hate you all." olivia said, biting her bottom lip forcing back a smile that was very small on her lips already.

"that's a solid lie." todd said, shaking his head and he was the last to speak regarding the waitress had walked up asking for what drinks they wanted. the group ordered and she said she'd be back soon with the drinks.

the group soon ate, had milkshakes and caught charlie up on what happened while he was gone.

"oh my god, you're all freaking idiots, but your my idiots" charlie laughed with the group as they explained all the stupid things they'd done like sneaking out still after curfew to go run around in the rain if it was a rainy night or when olivia bribed them to go up to the roof to look at the stars. "but hey! stargazing is our thing." charlie pouted.

"oh shush! i wasn't gonna do it alone, that's boring. i'll still teach you about the stars, don't get yourself all upset up now." olivia said, nudging him with a grin.

"okay good because it was basically a promise." he said with a smile before taking a bite of the french fry that was in between his fingers.

-

the day seemed to slowly tug along and olivia was so glad that it wasn't going by fast. she wanted to spend every minute she could with the boys, especially charlie, she didn't know how long she was going to be around him anymore.  she feared she'd have to sneak into his house window eventually every night.

"it was a good thing to listen to." olivia said as she walked beside charlie, holding his hand.

"what was?" charlie questioned, swinging their arms back and forth.

"the note in the beginning of the notebook you gave me. thank you, by the way. it's halfway full and i love it." she said with a smile.

"oh, right! i'm glad you love it and of course.i knew you'd do good things with it." he replied to her statement.

"yeah, honestly i didn't think i was gonna use it as much as i actually do. it's crazy because like... when you got expelled, it was rough and i really didn't have any inspiration for anything but todd kicked some sense into me. oh, also, i beat cameron's ass when we came back from christmas break because he actually thought i would be fine being around him." she said and charlie let out a loud laugh. "least to say i hate that paddle. it's the second spawn of satan. cameron being the first."