.23.

*there was a song for this chapter but i changed it to the next chapter bc i just realized it fit better there. sorry for the random updates*

the two slowly walked back to welton, talking about the play and how great of a job neil and the rest of the cast did

the two slowly walked back to welton, talking about the play and how great of a job neil and the rest of the cast did. luckily it was only a thirty five minute walk back to the school. they were ten minutes late for curfew but they didnt mind. they were good at sneaking around.

when they got up to the grounds of the school olivia shook her head, tugging on charlie's arm.

it felt wrong being at the school as if she had no need to even be back. she felt like she was in the wrong doing nothing when she had a gut feeling something was about to happen to her best friend.

"charlie, you need to take me to neils house and then come back." olivia said, taking out her half up half down pony tail with one hand. "i don't want you getting into any more trouble than you already are with that stupid god calling bullshit."

"what? why? what's going on?" charlie asked as they walked down a cleared sidewalk at the school.

"please, charlie. it's all i ask of you. somethings wrong. neil told me something bads coming. he was telling me to never forget that he loves me if something bad happens, charlie." the brunette said, trying to fight back the tears that weld up in her eyes. "i need to help him."

"what do you mean something bad?" charlie asked, starting to grow concerned for his best friend.

"i don't know, charlie! i don't know and it's killing me! i need to go over to his house please i'm begging you." she said, clinging onto his arm nervously.

"yeah, of course... but i'm staying with you." he told her, holding onto her securely. he was worried for neil, but also for olivia. he knew how neils father was and when he raised his voice at her and pointed a finger at her he felt like breaking it even if it wasn't a big deal. still ticked him off.

"no, you're coming back, keeping hush about me being at the perry's, and telling the boys they better get all the cents they got and obnoxiously call mr perry every other ten minutes tomorrow afternoon. that asshole is going down." she said boldly.

it took ten minutes of convincing to get charlie to take olivia to neils house and return back to the school.

"okay. but are you sure you don't want me to be there too?" he asked and she nodded.

the boy walked and showed the girl the way to the perry's house.

olivia and charlie walked, basically almost ran, well, they did for a bit but olivia had to stop. running in heels wasn't the easiest. they did as such in silence. that was the first time they were quiet for so long around each other. they were at a loss for words that night.