Secrets (Derek Hale)

Von FangirlQueen101

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... Mehr

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Dreams & Bloodied Busses
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
Video Store Attacks
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Defusing Fire
Weakness & Heart Rates
Hunting The Alpha
The start of a school Nightmare
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Nightmares End
Apologies
Pouting Wolves & Full Moons
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf
Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse
Battle Wounds & Betrayal
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

Fighting Wolf Boy

1.5K 41 4
Von FangirlQueen101

(Elena's Outfit)

I'm up earlier than usual today is the first day back to the normal world for Scott McCall after realising what he really is. I actually feel kinda bad for him, I often wonder what my life would've been like had I grown up in a normal family. Not a family of hunter assassins, not aware of the supernatural world. Such a life seems so much easier, so much simpler, I guess what they say is true ignorance can be a bliss. 

I get into the shower and I let the warm water flow over my skin before climbing out and wrapping myself in a towel. I quickly get dressed in my outfit of choice for the day, I do my hair up in a bun with multiple strands of hair framing my face. I do as usual very little makeup, I clip my earrings on and I grab my book bag, denim jacket and phone before heading down stairs. I'm not hungry so I skip breakfast and I go straight to my car and I drive off to school. 

I barely place my foot through the school doors when I'm attacked by Lana.

'Where did you run off to Friday? Was it a boy? Did you meet someone? Is he cute? Is he hot?' Lana's questions almost give me a headache and I blink a few times trying to process everything.

'Uh..' I say because honestly I was very deep in thought on how to keep Scott safe just a few seconds ago. It's not just the problem of keeping him alive, it's the trouble of keeping it a secret. No one can know what he really is, just like no one can know what I really am.

'Oh my ghosh!!' Lana squeals looking super excited.

'What's his name?' She asks as we walk to my locker.

'Who's name?' I ask.

'The boy you left with Friday night.' Lana says patiently and I realise what's going on, my brain quickly races for a believable lie.

'Oh it wasn't a boy I had my first drink and well, I ended up not feeling so well.' I say lying smoothly and shrugging.

'Oh I forgot what an alcohol virgin you are or well were.' Lana says and she looks rather happy that I drank alcohol which I didn't. I'm still an alcohol virgin.

'You know I think I need a closet redo, like I think I should go for darker colours. It'll be so much more sophisticated.' Lana says and I raise a brow at her.

'Yeah sure, red would look good on you.' I say and Lana smiles at this.

'Yeah me too.' She says.

'Elena!' I look over my shoulder at Scott wondering what on earth he wants.

'Yes?' I ask and Lana eyes him as if trying to decide whether he's good looking or not.

'Listen I'm having slight trouble in chemistry and Stiles told me your a whiz with it so I was wondering whether you could...uhm help me?' He asks and I raise a brow at how awkward he is.

'Yeah sure.' I say shrugging

'Really?' Scott asks surprised and I roll my eyes.

'Yes Scott.' I say.

'Oh, uh great, umm come to my house after lacrosse practice?' Scott asks.

'Yeah see you then.' I say before turning around and walking away.

'Well score! You got a study date with puppy dog face.' Lana says and laugh at her slightly.

'He technically has a girlfriend Lana.' I say and she sighs.

'Next time try going for a completely single guy ok?' She says and I chuckle, I will never understand her obsession with dating and what not.

***

My eyes scan over the pages of my mathematics homework, I get straight A's in all my subjects but Maths.... I swear maths comes straight from the devil's arse and all the way from hell. I frown at my maths problem, why the bloody hell are there letters in maths anyway? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be numbers and not the stupid alphabet. Maybe I'm just bad at maths....nope its definitely the maths fault!

'McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!' The lacrosse coach yells  loudly and I look up. 

I notice Scott's heavy breathing and I can almost hear his angered heart beat, this boy should just quit lacrosse because it's gonna be the end of him. I watch as Scott starts running and he rams into Jackass Jackson's shoulder most likely dislodging it. Scott also falls to the ground and I'm up and running within seconds. I fall to my knees next to Scott as Stiles is on his other side opposite me.

'I can't control it! It's happening.' He says and I could tell as much.

'What? Right here? Now?' Stiles asks and I roll my eyes.

'No next year in never never land.' I say sarcastically before looking back at Scott.

'We need to et him out of here.' I say seriously.

'Come on! Get up, go!' Stiles says and we haul up the shifting werewolf dragging him towards the school.

We haul Scott into the boys locker room and I quickly lock the door behind us, to ensure no one can walk in and witness whatever it to happen next. I turn back around to see Stiles walking towards Scott who's breathing heavily and I knew the shift is almost complete. 

'GET AWAY FROM ME!' Scott yells showing off his amber eyes and fangs, Stiles grabs me by my jacket pulling me back and the two of us go running. 

Stiles trips and I fall over him but I'm on my feet within seconds, I quickly help Stiles up glancing at Scott who's killer instinct has taken over completely. I tug Stiles in the direction of the locker room door, damn I wish I didn't lock it now. I here a soft thump and  a grunt. I glance over my shoulder and I freeze in my tracks as I see Scott dragging Stiles away by his ankles. I quickly run over to him, I use one of the benches to boost myself into the air.

I extend my right leg and my foot collides with Scotts helmet, he stumbles back letting go of Stiles, Stiles scrambles away as I collide with the locker room wall. Scott turns to me and swipes at me with his claws, I quickly lean backwards and he's claws tare through thin air instead of me. I kick Scott in his chest making him stumble back slightly, I look over my shoulder trying to see whether Stiles has reached safety.

This was a bad idea because in my brief moment of distraction Scott grabs me wrapping his clawed and or more accurately paw around my neck. He flings me across the room and I collide into Stiles the both of us falling to the floor. My body hurts and I struggle to get back on my feet, Stiles is up quickly and he grabs an extinguisher from the wall. 

Then he sets extinguisher to the wolf!

No I totally didn't just inaccurately quote an Adele song.

Stiles helps me up giving me that worried brother look and I force a smile trying to reassure him, I mean I've been through worse so I'll be fine. Scott collapses down onto a bench prying his helmet off breathing heavily. But this is out of breath heavy not a I'm shifting into a werewolf and gonna eat my friends heavy.

'Stiles?' He asks shaking he's head slightly.

'What happened?' He asks and we cautiously walk closer.

'Well you tried to kill us.' Stiles says.

'Nearly succeeded in killing Stiles, I think you two should go to couples therapy because this friendship is feeling kinda toxic to me.' I say and Stiles gibes me a not now look but I could tell he's holding back a smile.

'Yeah if it wasn't for Elena's kung fu weirdness I probably wouldn't still be this deviously handsome.' Stiles says.

'Well now I know I need to get you glasses for Christmas.' I mumble.

'Elena? Why are you bleeding?' Scott asks worriedly and I reach up to my neck bringing my fingers back I see the shiny red substance and smell the thick iron scent of my blood. It must be from when he wrapped his hand around my neck, his sharp claws probably cut my skin.

'A souvenir from your werewolf side.' I say and he looks horrified.

'Look Scott it's like I've told you before. It's the anger, your pulse rising. It's a trigger.' Stiles says sitting down in front of Scott and giving me a worried glance.

'But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game, if you haven't noticed.' Scott retorts and I resist groaning, he doesn't get it dies he?

'Well it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field.' Stiles says, well at least Stiles gets it. I guess smartness runs in the family, unfortunately I can't say the same about Scott.

'You can't play Saturday, you have to get out pf the game.' Stiles says and I agree with him.

'But I'm first line!' Scott protests and I glare at him.

'Scott if you shift on that field, there will be no first line. You will probably kill someone and end up dead too. You can't control it so you can't play.' I say.

'But, but I'm first line.' Scott protests again and I groan in annoyance, I spin around and march out of the locker room frustrated with Scott, before I leave I hear Stiles respond to Scott's protest.

'Not anymore.'

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

132K 4.3K 27
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 | ❝ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
14.7K 457 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...