Possessed Boy

Bởi kimselaa

There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn'... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Dream
KTH
Friends ?
The unsolved mystery
The Kim's (part 1)
The Kim's (part 2)
Someone
Mysterious shadow
True Feelings
Again
Revenge
Boy in Love
Trusted you
I'm fine
Mission rescue
Missing
It follows
Move in
New Start
Winter Bear
Just Look at me
A Misunderstanding
MINE
love me the same
If you
No more
Found you
Marked
1 Step front and 2 steps back
Help Me or Kill Me
The Truth
Son of the Devil
First Session
Love or Lust
Possessed boy
Possessed Boy Cast Part 1
Possessed Boy Cast Part 2

Secret

3.7K 267 101
Bởi kimselaa

Jungkook checked the boy's pulse and shockingly he was alive but unconscious because of starvation and lack of sunlight. He was so thin that his bones were visible ,his hair long and his skin was a bit dark .

"You think it's Kim Taehyung ?" Jungkook asked .

"N-no that's not possible maybe he is just another guy" . hoseok said

"Guys I think better than playing guess the boy we must take him out of this haunted place because I'm not gonna stay here any longer , and I'm too scared to go alone . " Jimin said whispering the last part .

"Yeah let's take him out and then think of what to do " hoseok said .

They all somehow managed to break the chains and picked the unconscious boy carefully .

"Holy shit I can feel his bones in my hands , how is he even alive , jungkook are you sure you checked his pulses right what if he is-  " jimin said freaking out .

"Shut up chim he is totally alive and breathing " jungkook said

"Ok But what if-"

"Jimin shut up before I punch some senses in you dumb brain .
hoseok said getting irritated.

As they made out their other friends surrounded them.

"Omg who is this ?" Irene asked

"A boy " jimin said and laughed but everyone ignored him .

"You mean this guy was in there all this time , " namjoon asked .

Yes , but we don't know anything  about him . " jungkook said

"Other than the fact that he is a boy " jimin again said laughing in himself .

Everyone gave him a death stare .

"Ah Jimin is very no fun " hoseok said

"Jimin " namjoon called him

"Yeah "

"You got no jams " and Everyone started laughing on him .

"You all are meany you didn't laugh at my jokes " he pouted

They made the boy lay down in the car and then think of a solution .

"Now the main thing is who is this guy , jungkook you know something " namjoon said .

"I don't know actually when I saw him the last time he was chained in that bed and I thought to rescue him one day , without thinking of how he get there and by whom he was kept as a hostage" jungkook explained.

"Hmm ..
You hoseok do you think of someone who use to come in this house , cause we can't admit him in the hospital without knowing about him . " Namjoon said .

"Guys I'm not sure but I think that h-he is my childhood friend t-the one that disappeared many years ago " hoseok said nervously not sure if he is right or not .

Everyone was shocked to hear that expect Irene she didn't knew about hoseok's friend so she was confused.

"Is it possible for a boy to disappear and be alive after so many years " jimin said .

"Who are you all talking about " she asked

"KIM TAEHYUNG "jungkook said

"W-what Kim Taehyung t-the son of Kim Taemin is alive , guys it's a great discovery , he w-was your friend oppa" Irene asked after knowing the new fact .

"Yes but I'm not sure if it's him or not"

"What kind of a person you are how can you not recognize your own friend "

"Jimin it's not his fault he has been with him during his childhood days and now he is an adult it's hard to recognise a person face after many year and over that we can't see him cause of this dark colour on his skin " namjoon explained .

Hoseok saw him closely and as he remembered his almond eyes with eyelids , thin yet plumpy lips with a mole , sharp nose and again a mole on it by studying his features he was sure that this mysterious boy is actually his childhood friend Taehyung.

"Just take him to the hospital already " yoongi said peeking from the front seat of the car .

"Yoongi I thought you were sleeping " jimin said

"I was but you fuckers were so loud that I woke up " he complained.

"Ok let's take him to the hospital then " hoseok said

"I can't come it's already late my parents won't allow me" Irene said .

"It's ok Irene you show up that's  enough , your beautiful face gave me strength today thanks for coming ." Jungkook said smiling .

"It's ok as if I promised to be always there for you jungkook " she said and hugged him .

"Me and jimin are also leaving we came for your rescue, it went good and you are safe bye guys  " yoongi said .

"You didn't even did anything for us  you were sleeping the whole time " jimin shouted and yoongi simply pulled him all the way .

"Come Irene we will drop you in your house on the way " yoongi said

"Bye Everyone "

"Bye Irene " namjoon and hoseok said .

"Bye jungkook goodnight " she pecked him quickly and left with yoongi and jimin . Jungkook was standing there looking at her with love in his . Namjoon and hoseok smiled looking at the sweet couples .

"Bye Irene " he whispered.

"Damn jungkook I feel so jealous of you " hoseok pouted and he just smiled.

"I guess we must get him a girlfriend real quick before he takes away Irene from you " namjoon said teasingly .

"No man it's not like that Irene is like my sister to me and I'm really happy for them " hoseok said

Unaware of the fact that a pair of two eyes were watching  and observing everything but remained quit .

"Come on let's go "

Everyone sat in the car namjoon was driving , hoseok was beside him jungkook was behind him and Taehyung was lying with his head on jungkook's lap .

(Omg I made namjoon drive a fucking car whereas in real life he doesn't even has a driving license)

                Hoseok             Namjoon
                                  🚗
                 Jungkook   Taehyung

As they were driving jungkook was looking at the boys face . His condition was miserable but yet he somehow looked so ethereal  . The day he say him in that house, even just for a few seconds he couldn't take his eyes off him . Something about this boy makes him want to know more about him . He literally risked his Life for a stranger for what ? Just because he felt the urge to save him protect him .

_______________________________________

They reached the hospital namjoon went to the reception desk . As it was late at night it was almost empty .

"What's the patient's name ?" The receptionist asked .

They all were thinking of a name when jungkook suddenly said.

" VAN GOGH "

"Pardon sir " she asked confusingly.

"Sorry miss h-he is our friend a-and we use to call him that as a nick name
Cause he loves that painter " namjoon tried to cover it up laughing nervously.

"Okkk sir but we need his real name "

"Yeah his name is Lee taeyong " hoseok said

"Ok just fill this form and I will inform Dr Kim for your friend"

"Thank you miss " namjoon said and went to fill the form and then return it to her .

After sometime a man in a clean white coat appear in front of them with the form in his hand.

"Hello Mr I'm Dr Kim SeokJin and I will be incharge for Mr Lee's case .  Please follow me "

"Sure Dr " they all followed him in a room .

Taehyung was admitted and Dr Kim was having a talk with others .

"So Mr namjoon you wrote that Mr Lee is your friend . And who are they both "

"Ah this is Jungkook and this is hoseok
And we all are friends"

Jin was looking at them watching their each and every word and action .

"So where was this friend of your,  like his condition is very weak are you sure he is your friend or you are his kidnapper trying to fool us " he gave them a stern look .

Jin thought that they were his kidnappers cause who brings their friend in such a condition out of no where.

"No no it's not like that we are his friends believe us "

"Tell me about his real guardian or else I have to pass on the case to the police" Jin warned them .

"Jungkook wait Dr Kim let me explain you everything but you have to promise us that you won't tell about it to anyone "

"I will think about it after I know the truth if you are the victim for Mr Lee's health issue then I have to inform the police" he said

"I assure you that doctor it's nothing like that  " namjoon said

"Okay , then speak "

"So first of all his name is Kim Taehyung.

And so hoseok and jungkook explained everything to the doctor from the start of the incident of thier friendship to how he disappeared and jungkook finding him after so many years . Of course hiding the fact that it was a haunted house .

"So you are trying to tell me that he is Mr Kim Taemin's lost son " Jin asked them not believing.

"Yes that's what exactly the matter is "

"You know what  are you saying , if this person is suppose to be Kim Taehyung then we must not leak this information cause then he would be under the eye of many media and new channels and can even cause you all in trouble "

"Yes Dr we know about it and that's why we need your help to hide his identity it's a ' SECRET ' between us " Namjoon said .

"Hmm ok I will see to it and on other point this process will take minimum 2 months . Taehyung is very weak he is suffering from malnutrition which can lead to eye problems , diabetes or heart disease and as you said that he was in complete darkness for a long time which means that he got no sunlight for a past few years can cause him lack of vitamin D , depression and some skin problems . It's a long process."

"But can Taehyung be back to normal " hoseok asked unsure about it .

"We will try our best don't worry he will be under our supervision . We will keep him in a special room and take note of his behaviour , I will let you know about his condition after every 2 weeks . "

"Thank you doctor , thank you so much in believing us " hoseok said

"It's my job and yeah I would suggest you not to interact him at least for now it can affect his mental health I will inform you when he gets stable so you can meet him and we will talk about the payment next time " Jin said .

"Ok doctor as you say "

"It's too late I think you must leave now your friend is dozing off "

They turned and look at a sleeping jungkook . They smiled and left the hospital as they were themselves very tired and sleepy  carrying jungkook with them . It was a long day for everyone . Specially for jungkook

______________________________________

I'm back 🤡

Don't forget the vote and comment .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

36.2K 3.2K 36
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
225K 19.1K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
630K 28.4K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
182K 11.8K 52
They say love can turn a killer into a pacifist. But what if it can also work the other way around? What if it can turn a pacifist into a killer? Tae...