~ā€¢An Unexpected Loveā€¢~ (My In...

By Artist_BLOCK17

Complete Hello so this is my first time doing an x reader story,also sorry if my grammar is terrible,also I'm... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ā—Author noteā—
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
ā—Author's noteā—
ā—Author noteā—
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ā—Author Noteā—
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
ā—Authors Noteā—
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
~Ā°ā€¢The Endā€¢Ā°~
ā—Author Noteā—
!!NEWS!!
New Fanfiction!

Chapter 30

2.5K 82 73
By Artist_BLOCK17

Okay last chapter for the flashback!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ava'sPOV)

It's been a month since the incident.(y/n) and I got really close after that,were like two peas in a pod,this is the first time I actually had a friend.She always protects me from bullying,and she helps me with studies as well.I'm glad I have her as a friend.

I was walking towards my locker when I heard some muffling sounds in the corner I peeked and saw a guy with (y/n).I got curious so I stand there and listen to their conversation.

"(y/n),I-I like you...please go out with me!"The boy said flustered.(y/n) looked at him unamused she crossed her arms and sighed.

"Look buddy I don't even know you,I'm sorry but I don't want to go out with you"She said coldly and walked away.The boy stands there frowning and walked away.I went back towards my locker and saw (y/n) coming towards me.

"Hey Ava!How are you?"She asked me.

"I'm good how about you?"I asked her as I opened my locker,she leaned on one of the lockers beside mine and groaned.

"I'm chill,another guy confessed to me.It's getting pretty annoying,I don't even know them that well why do they even like me?Boys are weird."She said sighing.

"Is this like the 10th time this week?"I asked her,she just shrugged.

"No idea,why won't they just take a hint that I'm not interested!"She exclaimed.

Then a crowd of girls were infront of us,high pitch screeming from the girls.I looked at
(y/n) who seems very annoyed right now from the screeming.'Must be from those hot seniors..'I thought when one of them looked at me and winked with a smirk on his face.I can feel the heat rushed to my cheeks.Then they crowd was gone my cheeks still feel hot.

I felt someone stare at me I looked who and saw (y/n) staring at me intensely.Her eyed narrowed and walked closer to me.I start sweating'What is she doing?'I thought.

"Your red...do you..like someone?"She asked bluntly with her brow raised.

"W-what?!N-no!Why whould you even think that?!I-I don't like anyone!"I exclaimed covering y cheeks with my hands.

"Ava you are terrible at lying,we'll talk about this later right now let's head on to class"(y/n) said smiling.I nodded and followed her.

"Wait wait hold up"

~•Flashback Ended•~

"One of the popular guys winked at you?"(y/n) asked.

"Uhh yeah..."I said shyly.

"So those humans in your so called 'school'are like the rulers there?"Asch asked.

"Yeah kinda,everyone loves them,they worship them,not just because of their good looks but in academics and sports as well."I said.

"Are they more powerful than the both of you at that time?"Noi questioned.

"Yeah,since they have social status and stufd while the both of us are just outcast"(y/n) said.

"Can we continue?I wanna see where this goes!!"Leif complained.

"Gosh fine fine."I said continuing the story.

~•Flashback Start•~

In this hour was a joined class,where some students freshmen or senior join one class they want to be in this hour.Which this class is creative writing.(y/n) and I sat in out usual spot,in the back of the class as usual.And in this class is where two of the popular guys to as well.I glanced at them as they talked to this girl similar looking to me.She has ravenette hair like me tied by a purple bow,brown skin,amber colored eyes,and who seems close with the boys.[Ohoho I wonder who it is~]

I nudged (y/n) she looked at me confused,I pointed at the direction I'm looking,she looked and her eyes wided.And wipped her head back to look at me then her again."Okay what the hell?Am I seeing double?Do you have a sister that you didn't tell me about?"She bombarded me with questions.

"I don't have a sister!This is thr first time I saw her,it's so weird.."I whipser yelled to her.I glanced back at them and all three of them looked at us,I quickly avert my eyes away from them.

"Shit shit they're looking here,look away!"I whispered at (y/n) she nodded and did her own thing.

The teacher wasn't here yet,so we had time for ourselves,I heard footsteps walking towards us,I looked up to see ocean blue eyes,blonde hair,and caramel colored skin.
"Hey"He said in a soothing deep voice.I blushed at the sight of him'oh shit he's hotter close up!What do I do what do I do–'My thoughts were cut off by (y/n).

"Excuse me?What buisness do you have here?"She asked harshly.

"Oh where are my manners,my name's Garroth Ro'meave a senior"He said smiling.[Hello there prince charming *cough*stutter king*cough cough*]

"Ro'meave ay?One of my dads rival companies.Pleasure to meet you my names (y/n) Han and this is Ava."(y/n) introduced us to him.

"Oh the 'Heartbreaker',I heard alot about you mostly from Laurence"He said bluntly.

I looked at (y/n) who doesn't really care at all."I get that nickname alot,but hearing my name from womanizer scumbag I don't like it one bit.."She spat vemon at him.A sweat rolls down his face.

"S-sorry about her s-she's just in a bad mood today hehehe..."I apologized.

"No no it's fine"He reassured me and smiled.

"Hey prince charming!Come back here the teacher is coming!"Someone called him,Garroth looked at me he waved and walked back to his seat beside Laurence.
The teacher arrives and starts the lesson.

~•Few minutes later•~

The bell rang and now it's finally lunch time!(y/n) and I walked out of the classroom and headed to the usual spot we eat out lunch at,behind the bleachers where there was a tree,we sat on the grass and ate our lunches.

"Hey Ava?So about that Garroth guy,I saw the way you look at him.Do you like him?"(y/n) asked me out of nowhere which made me choke on my food.I coughed then look at her.

"W-What?!"I exclaimed with a blush on my cheeks.

"Well just the way you look at him and the way you act all shy and stuff just made me wonder."She said as she took a bite from her food.

"I-I uhh...Alittle bit.."I muttered continuing to eat.

"Okay then.He seems nice and okay looking for a senior..he's rich so that's good"she commented.

"Seriously?Bringing up that he's rich?What has to do with that?"I asked her.

"Well he can spoil you,treat you alot of things,he pays for almost everything cuz he's loaded.I don't really know that's what I think for rich guys."She said.

'She is weird..'I thought as I finished eating my lunch."Do you have a crush on someone (y/n)?"I asked her,she then looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Hmm..not really,I don't find any guy here my type.."She said looking up at the leaves.

"So what is your type?"I asked her my curiousity is getting to me.

"Well~I don't like shallow people,I like a guy or girl who can treat me well,they gotta be attractive for sure,has alot of personality,not affraid to speak their mind,hard working,they need to have a good sense of humor since I like a good laugh,they have to be supportive of my dreams and ambitions,takes care of me,and last they must love me for who I am."She said.

"Wow you have really high standards.."I commented.[I'll say..damn]

"Yeah..I know"She stands up and extended her arm towards me,I happily grabbed it and stood up as well.We both dusted ourselves off and went back inside the school building.As we were walking around the school someone bumbed into my shoulder.
'What the hell?'

"Ah shoot I'm sorry for bumping into yo–Wait your Ava right?"The person who bumbed into me asked.

"Uhh yeah?"I look at her oddly.

"I'm lorelai!I was your seatmate in our first year in homeroom!Remember me?!"The girl squeeled.(y/n) then looked at me then her and back to me.

"You know her?"She asked me confused.I shrugged and looked back at Lorelai.

"Wait are you (y/n)?The girl who always breaks guys hearts?Wow you are really gorgeous!No wonder guys like you!"She exclaimed as she took a step closer to (y/n) looking at her with wide eyes.Which made (y/n) a bit uncomfortable.

"Uhhh...Yeah I am,does everyone know about it?Gosh what a drag...well it's nice to meet you Lorelai but Ava and I gotta get going"She said grabbing my hand and walked away.

"Well it's nice meeting you too!!"Lorelai called out.

"She sounds annoying.."I said pouting.

"She seems fine to me,just abit uhh..loud that's all"(y/n) said making a weird face.

"Okayy...but I still think she's annoying"I said crossing my arms.

"Hey don't be a sour puss,she's just being nice that's all,your just being a grumpy potato~"She said sticking her tounge out and runs off.

"Hey!!STOP CALLING ME A POTATO!!"I yelled,and ran after her.

A few meters away (y/n) bumbed into someone.He was tall,Has aqua colored hair and eyes,and has fair skin.I walked up to them while they were apologizing to eachother.

"Oh my Irene I'm sorry I didn't know where I was going and stuff...I am sorry.."(y/n) apologizes.

"N-no i-it's fine...I'm sorry..."He rubs the back of his neck,with a dust of light pink blush on his face.

"You okay (y/n)?"I asked her both of them looked at me.

"Ava!I didn't think you can catch up to me,because of your short legs huhuhuh"She giggled,I then punched her shoulder.

"So who are you stranger?"I asked the guy.He looks flustered.

"O-oh uh...ummm..My names Kacey a sophomore.."He stuttered.[fuhuhuh Katelyns brother,I like him he cute]

"You stutter alot don't ya?"I said bluntly.

"O-oh...y-yeah...sorry"He apologized again.

I glanced over to (y/n) and saw her with a light blush on her face'Ooh~?What's this does she..wait nono too early'I thought.

"S-so what are your names?"Kacey asked the both of us.

"Wait..you don't know me?"(y/n) asked confused.Kacey shooked his head no.

"Should I know?"He asked her.'Wow that's a first'I thought to myself.

"Ah nevermind,my names (y/n) a sophomore"She said with a smile.

"And I'm Ava..sophomore as well"I said then the bell starts to ring."Shoot (y/n) we're gonna be late!"I grabbed her hand and spritinted our way to class.

~•Flashback Ended•~

"And that's how we met and more other things.."I grumbled.

The boys looked at us blankly,they blinked a few times then (y/n) spoke up.

"So?Any questions?"She asked them they shooked their head no,(y/n) then stands up from the couch"I'm going to my room,I'm abit tired.."She said walking towards her room and closes the door.

I looked at the boys again and shrugged.
"Yeah highschool life sucks.Welp I'm just gonna be in my room doing my own thing,bye"I walked to my room leaving the boys in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeeeet okay that is LONG I SAY LOONG MAY GAH WOOOHHOO
New character in the story~😀
That took alot out of me..phew atleast I'm finished..also..

THANK YOU FOR 3K+ READ OMG SRLY?!WAHHH DUDESS OMG THANK CHU SO MUCH LIKE SRLY WOW!!!

Also idk if u guys heard of this anime called 'Assasination classroom'but their's this one guy who looks alot like Laurence.
His name is Hitoro Maehara,even their personalites are the samee
both playboys,flirts,handsome af,same hair style and yeah..weiirrdd...Welp Thank you all for 3k+ reads!
Hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.8K 57
<VERY CRINGE WORTHY> Hello! This is my first/Second Fanfic cuz like my first one o had to delete cuz I did not have any ideas and ya... (All c...
444K 12.8K 66
Imagine My Inner Demons, except you get to be the center of attention.... You just moved into Ava's apartment, not expecting anything to unusual, but...
219K 3.4K 20
Just a few one shots of hot demons +ā€¢+ā€¢+ā€¢+ā€¢+ā€¢+ ā€¼ļøNONE of the art in this book is mine credit to ownersā€¼ļø ā€¼ļøNONE of the music in this book is mine cre...
7K 230 7
To think your day was normal, then suddenly see demons, was rather unexpected. - My Inner Demons Aphmau FanFiction Pierce x OC [SHORT STORY OF A REU...