A Change Of Heart ✓

Por Tsuyaki

Faltering, the villain known as Deku is struck by a mighty blow from the Number One hero, All Might. Upon awa... Más

Angst and Ships
Lights Out
Izuku Midoriya
Nana Shimura
Glaring Eyes
Tears and Nightmares
Invitation
Friends
Bonds
Shoto Todoroki
Teams
Battles
Savior
Inspiration
Appreciation
A Hero
Unlikely Coincidences
Fleeting Joy
Fine
Trains
Trouble
Live to Protect
Thank You
The Article
Bliss
Hate
Attack
Villain
Please
Stupid
Insanity
Gone
Brat
Party
Strange
Awful
My Fault
Liars
Questions
Deku
A Red Flower
Epilogue
The End B)
I r r e d e e m a b l e
Webtoon
ROUND TWO (REWRITE)

Psychopath

5.7K 177 611
Por Tsuyaki

and here i was thinking this couldn't get angstier

---

My fingers brushed across the weapon in my hands, lips quirked up into a smirk. "All Might," I hummed, "I can't wait to see you!~"

Turning slightly, I adjusted my hoodie and, as my eyes fell upon the man's figure, I grinned. Ducking my head down, I began to push through the crowd in order to make my way towards the man, eyes only flicking upwards to avoid bumping into someone.

Once I was closer behind him, my jaw tensed and I bit the inside of my cheek. "1A...," I mumbled, scanning over the crowd before him. "And," I glanced towards the back, "Mr. Aizawa."

After a moment, I shook my head. "It's not like they'll be able to stop me," I smirked.

Without any hesitance, I sped up before raising my hand and pressing the gun to All Might's back. "Hey there, All Might," I spoke softly, smiling as I watched him visibly stiffen. I was, to everyone in front of him, entirely concealed by his muscular form. "I suggest you don't speak a word or move a muscle. At least," I said quietly before grinning. "Don't if you want all of your students to live."

"All Might?" Kirishima turned his head to the side. "Is something wrong?"

All Might's flicked back towards me before he cleared his throat and laughed. "No, no, young Kirishima. Everything's fine."

"That's right, All Might," I said quietly, "Even if you turn around and try to stop me now, I could kill at least a dozen of those pathetic excuses for heroes before going down. Or," I laced my voice with poison, "I suppose some civilians would do."

All Might coughed slightly, causing me to dig the barrel deeper into his back. "Now, now," I tossed him a glare, speaking sharply, "Don't be getting comfortable. And don't send any signs to Eraserhead, either."

He didn't move, causing my lips to curl upwards once again. "Great. Now that we're on the same page..., I suppose I should tell you my true purpose for being here."

Raising my head, I flashed him a grin, giggling as I saw him visibly recoil. "It's to kill you, All Might."

The man's eyes were wide, and his body was frozen. "Y-young Midoriya," he whispered breathlessly.

"Well that's strange," I put my finger on my chin, the other hovering over the trigger. "I thought I was "Deku" to you."

All Might stiffened further, eyes trailing downwards.

Upon seeing him practically retreat, I snarled. "Oh, are you too good for me now, All Might?" I pressed the barrel closer to his spine, narrowing my eyes as he winced. "What happened to trusting each other?" After a moment without a response, I shoved the barrel further forwards, gritting my teeth. "Huh, All Might?!"

Tears dripped down my face, contrasting by my manic grin. "You told me I was normal. Were you just lying to make yourself feel better? About, perhaps," I laughed despite the rage in my voice, "Leaving me to die on a roof?!"

All Might's head suddenly shot upwards. "I didn't think-"

"Didn't think what?!" I barked, dropping my care for any further consequences. "Didn't think I could be a hero?! Well that was pretty clear!" Gritting my teeth, I glared at the man. "What kind of pathetic excuse for a symbol of peace are you? Shattering a kid's dream and leaving him alone on the top of a god D**N ROOF?! Did you just think you could get away without consequences?" I snarled, "You disgusting piece of trash."

"All Might?" Kaminari stepped forwards. "What's going-" his eyes flicked towards me, eyes widening and body freezing. "M-midoriya?"

A murmur rose in the crowd, drawing half the mall's attention towards us.

I gave a slight laugh, annoyedly running my finger through my hair. "There goes any sense of privacy, I guess!"

"Izuku...?" Uraraka whimpered, "What are you doing...?"

I narrowed my eyes as my eyes fell upon the girl. "Why do you care? I'm just a villain, right?"

Uraraka's face fell, but it only made me angrier.

"Don't give me your false pity," I spat, shaking the gun in my hand and causing everyone in the near vicinity to gasp.

My eyes flicked towards All Might as he shifted, forcing me to quickly turn on my heel and press the cold metal against his wound. "Don't you dare move," I snarled before straightening. "And Eraserhead," I glanced backwards, causing the man to slightly stumble, "I wouldn't take another step if I were you."

"Why are you doing this?!" Mina asked desperately.

I scoffed, head snapping towards the pink girl. "Why? WHY?!" I gritted my teeth, "Do I not have enough reason?!" After taking in a shaky breath, I dragged my gaze across the crowd, smirking. "This is what happens when you do nothing but torture a child for years. Quirkless or not," I turned up my nose at them, "I will make a mark on this world. Even if...," I glanced towards All Might. "It's a villainous one."

I dropped my expression into a stoic one, letting out a mumble of words. "Goodbye, All Might." Before anyone could react, I curled my finger into the trigger, with a loud bang resounding throughout the mall.

Silence.

A glorious silence was in the air - along with a tenseness so thick it was palpable.

My eyes scanned the stunned mall before falling upon the Symbol of Peace.

I watched as he staggered forwards before collapsing onto his knees, choking on his own blood and pressing his hand against his wound.

Before he could speak, I pressed the barrel of the gun to the side of his head, relishing the moment as he visibly stiffened. "This is all your fault, All Might," I whispered, clicking the next bullet into place and giving a slight smile while I crouched to his level. His greying eyes pleaded with me, but I simply tilted my head and placed my finger atop the trigger. "And," I leaned close, finger twitching. "Don't forget it."

---

I shot up with a gasp, eyes darting around the room as I choked on air. Pure terror coursed through my veins as my fingers wrapped around my throat, trembling as I gasped for air.

With only the pounding of my heart echoing inside my skull, I glanced around and gulped. Room. I'm in a room. My eyes drifted towards the blankets on top of me, sweat-slicked hands falling to my sides. My room. I paused for a moment, raising my head. No... The League's room. He...

I fell back onto my pillow, still breathing heavily as I squeezed my eyes shut and draped my arm over my forehead. "He's still alive."

My jaw tensed slightly, an anger churning in my stomach. "He's still alive." I furrowed my brows, and I began to push myself upwards once again, throwing my sheets off of my legs. "Why is he alive? Why?" I growled, running my fingers through my hair, "Why is he allowed to live?"

Tears rolled down my cheeks, breaths becoming erratic. "Why is he allowed to live peacefully while I'm stuck here? Why," I clenched my fist, hanging my head as I heard All Might's voice in my mind. "Why did he give up on me?" As I squeezed my eyes shut, an image flashed in my mind - one of the whole class. Of... Her... I took a rattly breath and spoke softly, voice cracking with each word. "Why... did they all give up on me...?

---

-x- Third Person POV -x-

Uraraka placed her palms against her forehead, taking in a shaky breath as she sat at the end of the bed. "Izu...," she whispered quietly. "Please come back..."

She glanced over at her phone, wincing as a notification came through. She slowly picked it up, tracing her finger over the plastic edge as she skimmed the text, not entirely able to focus as her eyes centered on the wallpaper.

Inside the small, square frame of her flip phone was an (admittedly less than perfect, but nice nonetheless) image of her and Izuku - along with the rest of their friends - together at lunch.

Uraraka's fingers trembled as she stared, vision becoming blurred as tears began to well in her eyes. Strength fading, she dropped the phone back onto the bed before lowering her head and letting out a rattly sigh.

"I was so stupid," the brunette whispered, tears running down her cheeks. "I was worried about my own embarrassment and didn't even stop to think about how Izu was feeling." She put her hands over her face, pushing back her hair. "I didn't deserve to be his friend... And now...," she tried to swallow the lump in her throat, "He's..."

Another message came through, drawing Uraraka's attention. She stiffened for a moment before shakily reaching for her phone and reading over the text.

"Guys, check out this article!" Mina sent to the class' group chat, another text quickly coming in with a link.

Confused, Uraraka tapped the link before scrolling past the ads and to the headline.

As she read the line, her eyes widened, breath caught in her throat. "Villain 'Deku' Continues to be Spotted in the Streets."

With a newfound sense of something akin to urgency, she began to scroll further, getting lost in the tangle of words and merely skimming- until...

A picture. Among the rest of them, there was a picture of Izuku in a hoodie, sitting quietly behind a wall. Although only his green tufts were visible, she was certain it was him.

Uraraka supposed she should've been relieved in some way. That was at the very least, alive. That he wasn't doing anything bad at the time. But looking at the picture simply made her stomach churn.

Although pixelated, she was sure she knew where the scene was set. If she looked close enough, she could see her figure - along with All Might's and Mr. Aizawa's and the brim of Detective Tsukauchi's hat - standing behind him.

In the picture, Uraraka glanced downwards, a sullen look on her face. She knew exactly what they were talking about during that time. And...

She choked back a sob. "I did it again," she whispered breathlessly, burying her head in her hands, ignoring the explosion of texts buzzing from her phone. "Why do I keep ruining everything...?"

If Izuku overheard, there's no doubt he saw her say nothing in his defense, backing down immediately as if she didn't care. And, she took in a shaky breath as her mind raced with thoughts, he must've heard them talking about his villainous status.

It wasn't true, but only Uraraka knew that. Only she knew that she still believed in him, and that she knew he was still a good person, and that she knew...

Tears rolled down her cheeks and into her palms.

Only Uraraka knew... that she loved him.

---

i felt super bad for the lack of IzuOcha so

woo

pffffft

yeah

i kinda regret holding back in the shipping department though, it could've been cute 

but yk, plot -.-

sorry ;,)

dumb code thing that's super obvious:

ϖ⊂⊣

ェጠ'⌐⌐

ϖᓓጠᗆ⌤

ᔕooᴝ.

aaaand

Thanks for reading! <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.8K 307 24
[Completed! Highest ranking is #31 in villaindeku!! Thank you so much! :)] Perhaps it's not the best idea to pass on a quirk to someone who's dream y...
60.3K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
11.7K 301 43
Izuku Midoriya never got the chance to save Bakugo from the sludge villain and impress All Might. With his dream crushed, Izuku becomes bitter and an...
97.5K 3.5K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...