Baby Angel | h.s

perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... Еще

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 23

3.8K 62 24
perks_eos1800

March 7, 2019

"Why the long face?"Noelle asked sitting on their usual table for lunch.

"The new teacher freaks me out"Jade stabbed on her salad making Beck chuckle beside her.

"Huh?New teacher?I didn't know that"Noelle frowned as her friends started sitting around the table.

"Well firstly, you're not in our grade"Robbie said raising a brow.

"Right... Yeah but still"Noelle continued pouting before looking around her friends,"Well?Tell me about her and how freaky?"

"Freaky freaky"Andre said from beside her before stuffing his mouth with burrito.

"Her name is Katherine Walsh"Tori informed before sipping on her juice.

"Hmm reminds me of Katherine Pierce"Noelle hummed opening her strawberry waffle.

"That what I said earlier"Andre exclaimed happily before they both high five each other.

"What's that supposed to mean?"Cat suddenly asked making them all look at her as the wind blew passed them. "My name is Cat, am I gonna be a teacher when I grow up?"

"No no, that's gonna be up to you what are you gonna be later on"Beck nicely answered as he eat his fries.

"Oh okay, that's nice"Cat grinned.

"So this teacher....?"Noelle asked looking at them after smiling at Cat.

"Eventually, she's mean,way too mean"Tori answered making Noelle chuckle.

"What teacher isn't mean"Robbie laughed making them look at him before looking at Tori.

"And she wears a lo—Oh god"Tori widen her eyes making Noelle confuse. "She's there, there!"

Tori pointed behind Noelle making them all look at behind her then saw Ms. Katherine walking as Noelle look at the teacher.

"Looking good Ms. K"Cat suddenly said wiggling her eyebrows.

Ms. Katherine then gasped before glaring at Cat then walked away.

"Rude"Cat gasped before looking at her friends.

Noelle just chuckled at them before looking at Jade who is glaring at Ms. Katherine's back, "you really dont like her,huh?"

"Damn right I don't"Jade grumbled before eating her salad.

-
March 7, 2019

It was now almost 5 pm in the Downey's household where Wesley is already home from his school while Addie is in front of the TV watching Entertainment News.

"I can't believe you sometimes, you know that"Addie grumbled as Wesley rolled his eyes while on the kitchen.

Then seconds after, the door opened revealing their sister as Wesley waved at her while Addie just nodded making her confused.

"Sup, A?"She asked closing the door behind her.

"Ask Wesley"Addie glared at the TV.

Noelle then looked at Wes with a raised brow.

"She's just being like that cause I'm not making her sandwich"Wesley sighed as he opened the fridge to take out some mustard.

"You know, you can do it yourself"Noelle then looked at Addie

"But I'm tire-"Addie cut herself off noticing her glare being grumbling, "Fine"

Noelle sent smiled victoriously before dropping her bag on the couch to follow Adelaide on the kitchen.

"What are you making?"Noelle asked as she reached the kitchen with them.

"Turkey sandwich"Wesley shrugged taking out some bread knife to cut the sandwich in half.

Noelle hummed as she leaned on the counter top watching her siblings making their sandwich.

"You know, still can't believe that you're dating Harry Styles"Adelaide said as she stack some ingredients on her sandwich.

"Well, you better believe it cause you're gonna live with that for months"Wesley chuckled while starting to eat his sandwich.

"But like, he's the man of every girl's dream, and the most beautiful man that could ever walk on this earth"Addie explained finishing making her sandwich before looking at her sister, "And you don't even have daddy issues"

Noelle can't help but laugh out loud at her comment before humming in delight. She herself couldn't believe also that she's dating Harry Styles.

When she was younger, she only look at them in TVs and youtube, she even can remember listening to their songs and of course, she always saw Harry.

There was even one time that she dreamed about him, them being together but when she woke up, she shook the thought off of her mind knowing they wouldn't even meet or something.

Noelle won't deny that she used to have the fastest crush on Harry Styles.

"Harry Styles could punch me and I'd say thank you"Adelaide sang giving the half of the sandwich to her sister at the same time Wesley gave his to her too.

Noelle laughed at the both of them and took the 2 half part of the sandwich before the three of them started eating.

Soon,all three of them engaged their selves in talking about some stuffs they have in common like movies, the things they hate in school and some random thoughts.

Then, the door opened revealing their dad making them look in his way.

"Sup, pops"Addie greeted.

"Hey"Noelle smiled as Wesley waved at his dad.

"Evening, Downey's"Robert grinned taking off his coat before hanging it in the coat hanger, "Harry here?"

"No"Wesley shook his head while looking around checking if Harry's hiding or something.

"He looks in a hurry earlier though"Addie frowned remembering Harry's state when they were playing some instruments.

"Yeah, he got called in the studio"Noelle shrugged as she read Harry's message earlier telling her that he might not come home to their house for a day or two.

"Studio?"Wesley looked at her sister as it peaked his interest.

"New album?"Addie guessed as her eyes twinkled.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me"Noelle shrugged as Adelaide pouted. "Don't clown both of you, I'm already clowning for new album"

Robert laughed at his children as he entered the dining room, joining them there.

"Anyways, I have news"Robert rubbed his hands together. "Me and Addie are leaving in 10"

"That's in three days"Wesley nodded.

"Yep and that means,when you guys say goodbye to us"Robert said looking Wes and Noelle, "You two, will go directly at Harry's"

"Okay"Noelle nodded.

"We can do that"Wesley shrugged in agreement.

"Then mom decided to go with us considering, it's her day off for 5 days"Robert announced again as the siblings nodded.

Then silence crept to the three of them as they let it be before Robert clapped his hands together looking at three of them.

"Who wants pizza for dinner?"Robert asked, "I'm pretty sure mom brought Avri and Exton with her"

"I'll ready the couch"Noelle said going to the living room.

"I'll pick the movie"Addie exclaimed following Noelle.

"I'll go get the blankets and pillows"Wesley sang as as he ran upstairs.

"And I'll wait for my wife and the two babies that she's bringing"Robert grinned plopping himself on the couch.

"Don't sit yet dad!"Wesley and Noelle yelled making Robert flinch and immediately stood up from the couch.

A/N
Hello,it's Summer here.
I'm freaking out by the way, new photos of H just drop awhile ago and I am so freaking out, all I can think about is H and Noelle being together in Bath considering a lot of people on Twitter RN is saying that he is in Bath.

We might be getting HS3 soon y'all, we better get ready.

Oh and, I'm writing another chapter about this too :)

P. S, it's 1:14 am here RN in my country and I have school tomorrow, good luck for me.

Thank you for reading.

S.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Sweetest Alpha | H.S. H

Про оборотней

22K 611 16
[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. None of them even came close to comparing...
adore you // [h.s] T

Фанфик

129K 2.5K 76
He placed his hands on the side of my face before he pulled me in for a kiss. I stared into his eyes as I laid my hands over his, "I adore you." I c...
828 111 11
"You can't fix a broken man like me." "I'll try and try until I can. I'd do anything for you." He looked deep into my eyes and smiled faintly. "You d...
196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...