Just A Wish...

By ladyxmas

A BajanCanadian and AsfJerome love story gone wrong... (Includes Smut- you been warned) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

64 4 2
By ladyxmas

*Lachlan's POV* (yeah buddy)

Oh dear lord how this girl frustrated me. Wearing that short, black dress. It was agony. She seriously needed to let me take her sooner rather then later, I'm getting impatient for god's sakes. Walking up to the door I saw Mitch there, talking to Jenna. Her back was facing me so I snuck up behind her and kissed the top of her head. Then I rested my chin on her hair part as she smiled and Mitch glared at me.

I always knew he would be over protective of Jenna. Who wouldn't be? She's got the whole package! Jenna is hilarious, games, and hot as hell. I wrapped my arms around her torso and listened as she and Mitch talked. They were talking about her starting her own channel. "I think you should definitely start your own channel" I added in. "I could use the money but god it is- looks stressful" She said and I shrugged.

"You could handle it" I replied and took my chin off of her head, stepping beside her and holding her hand. Pretty soon everyone was at the door and ready to go. Adam and Ti got into Adam's car. Mitch, Jerome, and Jenna got into Jerome's car. I wanted to go with them but Vikk, Preston, and Rob insisted I ride with them.

"So have you banged her yet?" Preston asked as soon as I got into the car. "God damn Preston give him a minute" Rob scolded as Vikk laughed, pulling out of the driveway and following Jerome's car down the road. "Nah not yet" I said causing Preston and Rob to audibly gasp. "Damn Lachlan you're slacking" Vikk joked and punched my arm lightly.

"Nah banter nahhh" I joked back, running my hand through my hair. "So why not, Lachlan? I thought you were supposed to be a stud?" Rob asked mockingly. "She won't let me... I got pretty close a couple times but she always stops it. But trust me, I'm working on it" I assured him as all of the guys made suggestive sounds at me. Eventually, after 15 minutes of the guys mocking me, we arrived at the club.

I stepped out along with everyone else and stood next to Jenna. "You guys ready to go in?" Adam asked as we all gathered outside the entrance. "Yeah lezzgo!" Jerome shouted and dragged Mitch up to the bouncer. He looked at all of his and winked at Jenna. I glared him down as he motioned for Jenna to go in. "Come on guys" Jenna said and smiled at us, motioning for us to come forward.

"You're with them?" The bouncer asked Jenna and I stepped up next to her. "Yep thanks for letting us in" I said as we all paraded by him, inside. Well that was awkward... Jenna grabbed my hand and led me to the bar as all of us spilt up into little groups. However Mitch followed us over to the bar and Jerome went with Vikk, Rob, and Preston.

"Hey Jenna can you be the driver?" Mitch asked her. "I can be the driver" I volunteered while Mitch glared into my soul. Jenna should be able to drink if she wants. Plus she's much more likely to agree to sex if she has had a few...

"No no no it's fine I'll do it. You can drink" She said and handed me a shot that the bartender had given her. I tried not to show my disappointment and shrugged as I downed the shot. "At least have a couple, babe" I told her, leaning in a little, Mitch's back straightened beside me. "No, you should be fully sober to drive. Promise me you won't drink?" Mitch said, his fists clenching beside him.

"Uhm..." Jenna started looking back and forth from me to Mitch. "yeah... I guess I shouldn't have any if I'm going to drive..." She finished and Mitch sighed of relief while I smiled a fake smile. "Sure whatever you want babe" I said and leaned in to kiss her. At this point it was half because I really wanted her and half to piss off Mitch, he was always funny when trying not to act pissed. When he decided enough was enough he was scary as hell though. I liked to play around and see how far I could get him to go before exploding. It was like gambling but you don't bet money, you bet consciousness.

Jenna scooted forward and wrapped her arms around my neck as my own arms went to her lower back. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Mitch stood there watching us, looking ready to kill. "Get em Lachlan!" Vikk shouted from somewhere across the bar, causing Jenna and I to brake apart. I smirked and lifted my eyebrow, looking at her. Jenna winked and Mitch reached his braking point.

"Lachlan... Can I talk to you outside?" He asked through gritted teach. "Sure" I said happily and followed him outside.

"You need to back off of my sister" he said as soon as we left the building. I looked down at Mitch and bit my lip to keep my big mouth from talking back. "I understand that you like her and she likes you but I don't think she's ready to do as much as you want and getting her drunk so you can take advantage of her is really low" He accused me. Honestly I was kind of hoping to do that but I wasn't going to take advantage of her. I was just going to sleep with her after a fun night of partying... Oh god I was going to take advantage of her.

"I wasn't going to do that!" I lied. "Oh whatever Lachlan!" Mitch countered. "What were you saying about 'oh Jenna! I'll drive so that you can get drunk and ride me till the sun's up!" He imitated me, using air quotations. "Oh that's bullshit, Mitch! I would never take advantage of her! You're just being overprotective of your sister and you know what!?! She is just as old as you! Jenna can date and fuck with whoever she wants! You can't- you don't deserve a say in the matter!" I told him off.

"At least I don't go out with girls trying to bang them! I actually date people who I love! Not ones who have a nice rack!" Mitch countered. Did he just say his own sister had a nice set of boobs? Not that she didn't, but that does not sound right from her brother. "Please you don't even date girls. But never mind that, you still don't get to dictate who Jenna dates, who Jenna fucks, who Jenna marries! It's not your decision!" I shouted back.

"I'm just looking out for her! I don't trust you because I've seen how you've left other girls" He told me. What does he mean 'how I left other girls'? The hell? "That's because I wasn't serious with any of them... I think Jenna might be the one, Mitch..." I told him honestly. My feelings for Jenna were there as soon as she walked through Jerome's front door. But with every joke she told, time we kissed, smile she wore- my feelings multiplied.

Mitch stared at me, not knowing what to say. His eyebrows furrowed for a moment then his face softened. "Just... Take care of her..." He whispered barely loud enough for me to hear then went back into the club.

*Jenna's POV*

"Lachlan... Can I talk to you outside?" Mitch asked, an undertone of him being pissed off. "Sure" Lachlan said just a little too perkily and followed Mitch outside before I could say anything. Oh lord, I hope Mitch doesn't kill Lachlan. I walked over to where Jerome, Rob, Preston, and Vikk were. They each had a drink in their hand and were laughing along with each other.

"Heeeyyyy" Jerome said as I walked over and slung his arm around me. "Already wasted? Damn that was quick" I joked and booped his nose. Jerome giggled and smiled at me. I stared up into his eyes, I knew I would never get over them. Every time he looked at me I practically fell in love again... But I had to stay away for Mitch, for Jerome, for myself, and for Lachlan...

"Guyyyyys what time is it?" Vikk asked, eyeing a particular group of women on the dance floor. "We got here an hour ago" Preston said and hiccuped. "An hour ago?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah you and Lachlan were making out for a while hm hm hm" Rob teased, causing all of the guys to laugh. "So why haven't you guys fucked yet?" Preston asked. That little shit had always been very straight forward when drunk.

"H-how do you know that we haven't? Maybe we have!" I said, even though I thought I sounded fake. "Why do you keep denying himmmm?" Rob asked, slurring slightly. I accidentally glanced at Jerome then looked away quickly, towards Rob. "Uhh. I'm just uhm... I'm not ready for that yet!" I tried to cover up. "I call bullshit boys!" Vikk shouted and they all yelled in agreement.

"I think I might know why" Jerome whispered, suddenly in my ear. I looked up at him, no words escaping my open mouth. He smirked down at me and in that moment I prayed that he would look away. Of course- he didn't. So I had to which probably confirmed his thoughts. Fuck. "So tell us. Why aren't you letting Lachlan have his way with you?" Preston asked again.

"Hey doods" Mitch said, returning to our table. Oh thank god he's here. I slipped out from under Jerome's arm and led him towards Mitch, I then stood back as Jerome smirked at him. "Hi" he said and hiccuped again. "Alright I'm back boys let's get wasted!" Lachlan shouted, returning from outside, and causing everyone to shout in agreement.

"Shots for everyone at this table except the lady!" Lachlan shouted to the bartender who nodded and soon came over with out shots, causing the guys to shout once more. Mitch gave Lachlan a slight glare as they all toasted and downed their shots. "Lets dance" Lachlan whispered, standing over me. "O-okay" I said back as he pulled me to the raging dance floor.

*LATER*

"IF YOU'RE WITH ME LEZZGO!" I shouted around the bar, gathering up everyone. Ti and Adam walked over, both of them also being sober so that they could drive the other two cars. At least I'll have two other sober people there to help me round up all the drunks. Eventually most of them stumbled over, Lachlan leaning on me. Mitch and Jerome made out against the car while they waited outside for the rest of us. I had to pull Rob from this other girl that was all over him. He was pretty pissed at first but judging by the other three guys she was already talking to, he'll thank me in the morning.

I paraded Mitch and Jerome into the backseat of Adam's car, where they (of course) began to make out again. Rob, Preston, and Vikk piled into the backseat of my car along with Lachlan sitting up front. They all insisted they ride with me, making Ti drive no one home. "You sure you don't want to hop in with me and Merome? We can come get the car tomorrow" Adam offered him. "Nah I'm fine I'll see you in a minute" Ti told him and climbed into the car, taking off, leading my and Adam's cars filled with drunks home.

"Jennnnnnaaaaaaaaa" Lachlan kept repeating, not answering me when I asked "what?" I turned on some music and tried to drown out their drunken slurs and hiccups. They ended up just singing along with the radio which I have to admit was pretty fucking hilarious. Especially when '22' by Taylor Swift came on and they all knew the lyrics by heart. That may have been the highlight of my night.

"Jenna sing with us!" Preston shouted and grabbed on to the my headrest from behind my seat. I sang along with them until we got home, all of us laughing.

We stepped out and I walked in as they all stumbled behind me, still singing what had been playing in the car. Adam and Ti had already arrived and were probably inside so I opened up the door and walked in, all of the guys following me. I led them all down to the basement and dug through all of their suitcases while they sat in a circle on the floor, all mumbling drunkly to each other, an occasional laugh escaping.

I handed each of them a pile of their own clothes and instructed them to change into the pajamas I had picked out. They decided to change right where they were so I had to turn away unexpectedly.

"You guys done?" I asked after a minute. "You can turn around now..." Lachlan whispered, right in my ear. "Why do I get the feeling you aren't fully dressed?" I asked him, rolling my eyes. "If you turned around you could find out..." Lachlan whispered in my ear. "Yep. I'm good. Thanks though" I said and grabbed a random pile of clothes from my suitcase before heading upstairs.

I ran into the bathroom and looked through my clothes, seeing what I could wear. Lets see. A bra, a bra, a bra, under wear, underwear, one green sock. Seriously? Out of the entire suitcase I manage to grab no shirt or pants? For fucks sake! "Jenna? I'm sorry about before I got carried away. We're all dressed now so you can come out" Lachlan said as I began stripping down. I mind as well change my bra and underwear.

I set the dress down on the counter and began to look through the underwear, seeing which ones were the most acceptable, hitting my arm on the dress in the process. I watched in slow motion as it fell into the open toilet seat. "Fuck!" I cursed quietly and grabbed it between two fingers, setting it in the bathtub. What do I do now?!! All I have is underwear and a toilet soaked dress!

Option one is to go out in my underwear and just hope that they won't remember in the morning. I mean they are drunk. It could work... But at the same time seeing me in underwear could set Lachlan off... Do I want to fuck with Lachlan yet? I definitely like him, but do love him? Whatever happens I'll be okay with.

"Lachlan?" I asked, to see if he was still outside the door. "Yeah babe?" He asked. "Uhm... I don't have any clothes except for underwear with me..." I said back, leaning my head against the door. "...oh." Lachlan replied. There was silence for a couple moments while he processed the information. "What do I do? I can't go down to where all the other guys are in a bra and underwear..." I whispered and waited for his reply. "Be right back!" He said rather loudly and I heard his footsteps run towards the stairs.

Did he just fucking leave me? He fucking left me! I'm in the bathroom with no clothes and he left me here! The hell, Lachlan?!?

"Jenna, open the door" Lachlan commanded from outside. "I'm not dressed, Lachlan" I replied, relieved that he had come back. "I know. I have clothes for you. Open up babe..." Lachlan said and I debated opening the door. Knowing Lachlan he's probably going to try to slip into the bathroom and eventually my panties but at the same time I need those clothes.

I cracked the door open and peered out. Lachlan pushed open the door and stepped in, closing the door behind him. "Lachlan, don't" I told him firmly as his cloudy eyes wandered my body. "I won't, not yet, but I'm enjoying the show" he whispered and closed the toilet seat, sitting down on it. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised by his answer. Drunk Lachlan just turned himself off because a girl told him to? Am I dreaming? Who is this and what has he done with the real Lachlan?

"Oh! Here are your clothes" Lachlan said and put one of his tank tops and a pair of pajama short shorts in my hands. "T-thanks?" I said, although it sounded more like a question. I put on the clothes nervously as Lachlan sat there watching me. When I was done he stood up behind me and was about to walk out the door when I stopped him.

"Why did you help me? You could've easily taken advantage of this situation..." I whispered as I looked into Lachlan's eyes. "Because I care about you" he whispered back and kissed my lips softly. I smiled at him as he pulled back and my arms wrapped around his neck, his arms around my waist.

"Thank you, Lachlan" I whispered up towards him. "No problem" He whispered back and kissed me softly again, not rough enough to suggest he wanted sex yet not soft enough to make me think it meant nothing. We walked out of the bathroom and down to the basement where Rob had passed out while Vikk and Preston kept talking about something.

"Wow you guys actually changed" I said and directed Preston to his couch so that he could go to bed. "You changed too" Preston pointed out as I tucked him under his sheets. "I sure did" I answered and kissed his forehead, like a mother would do with her kids. "Vikk come on, in bed" I told him but he insisted he sleep on the floor for whatever reason. I gave him a pillow and blanket then kissed him on the forehead too, earning giggles from him. "Goodnight icky vikky" I whispered and climbed into the bed with Lachlan.

I snuggled up to Lachlan and he kissed my forehead just before I began to drift off to sleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 3.7K 33
(No longer updating.)
10.5K 319 18
All of Team Crafted, or what's left of them, are hanging at the TC house for the summer. Jerome and Mitch, two members of TC, have been best friends...
51.1K 1.5K 27
Mitch has been hiding his feeling for Jerome for years. Once he finally a reveals his feeling, the both fall in love. Merome happen, stirs ups proble...
28.6K 601 16
Jerome has been in love with Mitch for a while now...but does Mitch feel the same way? Includes hints of Skylox because I can.