Lower Than The Omega BoyXBoy

By MollyKillers

Keegan is a werecat it's like a werewolf but instead of a wolf he turns into a snow leopard. Two years ago he... More

Lower Than The Omega
My day my pain
Happy early birthday
I never told you about werecats have I?
The new boy
Am i being punked?
I need to see him
Let's get the party started!!!
Attack and first kiss
Other love and finding Jackson
Ill protect you forever, if you let me
Fluffyness and were's the Jackson, There he is
Let the mating process begin
Can we stop by my apartment
Hey Mommy I'm Home
Deer hunting and Can i tell you a secret?
You son of a bitch!!
Someones messed with his mark
My poor boo bear!!!
11 days and nothing
Let me mark you again
Your so whipped!!!
Ihop with Jalex
Whole Food...RUN!!!
Thank the gods for an idiot psycho

WTF!!!! And the plan!!!

5.4K 179 6
By MollyKillers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hi guys let me quickly say this chapter is dedicated to @Shattered_Rose cause she needs more of this story to survive and i would like all my readers to stay alive!!! 

So here's another chapter for you guys hope you like it!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's POV

Ugh my head hurts!! Well my whole body hurts so I guess it's more then a head ache but what ever. Ok lets open my eyes to wake up more. I pushed my self up off my bed wait when did I get on my bed? The last thing I remember was I was in my dads office and now I'm on my bed. What what is this? I pull on the collar that was attached to my neck. Ok weird I'm positive I didn't do this to my self. Ok calm down Ashton calm down let's just go asked dad what happened. I pushed my self to a sitting poison. Ugh it hurts to move fuck what the hell happened to me!! I stood up and took about two steps before falling to the ground.

"What the fuck" I yelled!! First I wake up hurting everywhere now I can't even walk great! Lets try getting this damn collar off. Ok it's not coming lets try pulling it harder. Ok ok ok that's not going to work. Now I have I plan and its full prof.

"DAD!!!!!" I yell out so the entire pack house could here. I know it was early and half the pack wouldn't be awake but I was freaking out. It took a few minutes but he finally came into my room.

"What" he said in a half a sleep angry voice as he staggered into my room a minute later. If I wasn't freaking out I would be laughing my ass off. "Well lets see I woke up in my bed and the last place I remember was being in your office, I'm wearing a freaking dog collar, my legs seam to not be working, and oh ya my mates being held by a fucking lunatic." He sighed and rubbed his sleep filled eyes. "Well I can solve all your problems but you need to calm down."

I took a few deep breaths and calmed my self. "Ok help me out with an answer to my questions." He walked over to me and lifted me up to the bed. "Last night you were freaking out about Keegan and some how you turned into your wolf form so I put the knock out collar on you to calm you down." I let out a small growl sense I'm almost alpha I hate the feeling of not being able to attack or use my limbs. He ignored my growl and continued.

"After having a small talk to Tino I knew I couldn't leave you on the floor so I took you to your room." He unlatched the collar and took it off me. Instantly I had feeling in my legs again. I rubbed my neck to make sure it was gone.

"So what did you and Tino talk about?" He sighed and looked towards the door then back to me. "Just the fact that his son is crazy and how we have to find him."  

"So is he going to help us find him?" 

"Ya he said he would help."  

"Ok good now do we have any idea were he is?" My dad nodded and looked to the door again then back to me. "Tino said Jackson had just made a very expensive purchase so he was going to find out and were so we can close in on him." My wolf and I both let out a sigh of relief.

My dad placed his hand on my shoulder and stood up. "Soon son well find your mate and then you can have him in your arms until then try to relax. Just breath and rest in a few hours will have more info." My dad left the room closing the door behind him. I stood up and let out a long yawn as I walked over to my closet. I pulled on some loose jeans and a black t-shirt with some writing on it. I ran to the bathroom and ran some water thew my hair. I went to the night stand and grabbed my phone and iPod. Plugging my earbuds in and putting it on shuffle. The song Heartbeat Slowing Down (Flatline Version) by the All American Rejects came on as I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. My mom was cooking some eggs and bacon. I grabbed a travel mug and filled it with coffee.  

"Were are you off to" my mom asked pulling out one of my buds. "I'm going over to our apartment." She gave me a sympathetic smile as she handed me a plastic bag filled with bacon. "Ok son have fun over there, but be home for dinner." I nodded and walked to my truck which my dad found and brought back to the house.

Getting in the driver seat my nose was filled with Keegan's sent. My wolf let out a whine that brought tears to my eyes. I wiped them away as I pulled out of the drive way.

The drive's not a very long one so I was there in no time. I got out of the truck and sprinted up the stairs to are floor. I pulled out my key and pushed it into the lock. Once inside his sent wrapped my body in warmth. I let a small smile appear in my face.  

I walked into are kitchen and saw a pot of coffee sitting on the counter. I poured it out and washed it before putting it back in the counter.

I walked around the apartment letting my eyes take in everything. I had been here a few times before but I never really looked at it at the time my eyes were either on the bedroom walls or my mate. The apartment was nice not to empty and not to full just perfect like Keegan. I walked into are bedroom and fell on the bed. I laid on Keegan's side just letting his sent sink more into me. I pulled the blankets around me and let the tears that I had been holding back fall. It's all my fault he's gone if I had just stayed home and not gone to training he would still be here. If only I had listened to him when he said he felt watched he would be in my arms. The thoughts kept running thew my head making me cry for a hour or two.

I stopped crying when I heard my phone ringing.  

"Hello" I said shakily.

"Son it's dad you need to get back here now."

"Why what's going on?"

"No time to explain just hurry and get here. We're closer were so much closer to him son hurry!!"

"I'm coming I'm coming ill be there in five minutes."

"Ok son just hurry."  

And with that I hung up and jumped out of the bed. I ran down the stairs two at a time. I jumped in the truck and sped home. Thank god there were no cops or I would if gotten a speeding ticket. I was at the house in three minutes.

I ran inside and up the stairs almost trampling my poor mother in the process. My dad was sitting in his office with about ten high ranking members of are pack. "Wow two minutes early impressive" my dad commented as I made my way into the room. "Ok guys Tino says Jackson about a week ago bought a small wear house on the edge of town. It is to believed this is were he is holding Keegan. This is how we are going to work it. This evening at seven o'clock Tino is going to call Jackson to come to the house were Tino and two of you will be. While he is gone the rest of us and Ashton are going to go to the wear house and try to find Keegan. When Jackson arrives you two are to keep him here until I tell you others wise understand." Two of the men nodded. "Ok now lets go get ready my dad said breaking up the group."

I stay seated in my chair as the men left the room. "Son you've been crying haven't you?" I nodded my head and sunk in my chair. My dad sighed and sat down on the edge of his desk. "Hopefully tonight this whole ordeal will be over with and we can go back to being happy men with wonderful mates." I smiled a small smile and nodded my head. "Oh what is that is that a small smile" my dad said while laughing. I nodded as he pulled me into a tight hug. "It's ok son just go to your room and relax until seven." We pulled away from the hug and I walked to my room. Laying on my bed made me a little relaxed and pulling the covers that smelled like Keegan around me relax even more. I close my eyes and slow fell into an uneasy sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi lovers how you been?

I'm sorry for the long wait I've been sick, busy, and filled with writers block!!!

I'm sorry that this chapter is super short and crappy!! I just wasn't feeling it hopefully the next chapters better!!!!!

I love you all a lot again thanks for reading my story it means the world that you guys like this story!!

Please vote, comment, and fan!!!

Love ya-Molly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 853 26
Rogues were a species that was hated by many, kicked out of their packs because of bad behavior, they have to steal, kill, and destroy whatever stand...
661 48 14
Date: 9/12/24 To whom ends up finding this, My Alpha isn't the kindest or most sympathetic wolf... I'm kept in the dark, quite literally. I'm...
321 9 7
Julian Mitchells grew up fighting. Born from rogues, he doesn't follow the usual behavior of the higher class omegas. He stands right along the Alpha...
170K 6.6K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...