The Seed Of Love (Completed)

By Lissasysnop

Holland Kane grew up in a little town called Paris Tennessee with her Aunt Shelly and her brother Derrick... More

⚠️Disclaimer ⚠️
Ch 1🍏
Ch 2🍏
Ch 3🍏
Ch 4 🍏
Ch 5 🍏
Ch 6 🍏
Ch 7 🍏
Ch 8 🍏
Ch 9 🍏
Ch 10 🍏
Ch 11 🍏
Ch 12 🍏
Ch 13 🍏
Ch 14 🍏
Ch 15 🍏
Ch 16 🍏
Ch 17 🍏
Ch 18 🍏
Ch 19 🍏
Ch 20 🍏
Ch 21 🍏
Ch 22 🍏
Ch 23 🍏
Ch 24 🍏
Ch 25 🍏
Ch 26 🍏
Ch 27 🍏
Ch 28 🍏
Ch 29 🍏
Ch 30 🍏
Ch 31 🍏
Ch 32 🍏
Ch 33 🍏
Ch 34 🍏
Ch 35 🍏
Ch 36 🍏
Ch 37 🍏
Ch 38 🍏
Ch 39 🍏
Ch 40 🍏
Ch 41 🍏
Ch 42 🍏
Ch 43 🍏
Ch 44 🍏
Ch 45 🍏
Ch 46 🍏
Ch 47 🍏
Ch 48 🍏
Ch 49 🍏
Ch 50 🍏
Ch 51 🍏
Ch 52 🍏
Ch 54 🍏
Ch 55 🍏
Ch 56 🍏
Ch 57 🍏
Ch 58 🍏
Ch 59 🍏
Ch 60 🍏
Ch 61 🍏
Ch 62 🍏
Ch 63 🍏
Ch 64 🍏
Ch 65 🍏
Ch 66 🍏
Ch 67 🍏
Ch 68 🍏
Ch 69 🍏
Ch 70 🍏
Ch 71 🍏
Ch 72 🍏
Ch 73 🍏
Ch 74 🍏
Ch 75 🍏
Ch 76 🍏
Ch 77 🍏
Ch 78 🍏
Ch 79 🍏
Ch 80 🍏
Ch 81 🍏
Ch 82 🍏
Ch 83 🍏
Ch 84 🍏
Ch 85 🍏
Ch 86 🍏
Ch 87 🍏
Ch 88 🍏
Epilogue

Ch 53 🍏

4.1K 239 35
By Lissasysnop

A week passed by and I was beginning to feel better. I was due back in Dr. Green's office to be check before I headed back home.

"Holls are you ready?" Worth asked.

"Yeah, just a second Worth. Just putting some perfume on." I said.

"Well, you look beautiful and smell so good." He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.

"Let's get going." He grabs my hand and we walk down the hall and steps slowly.

"Morning Holland," Josie said. "You look beautiful this morning."

"Aww thank you Josie that sweet of you to say," I said.

"Yall be careful ok?" She said.

"We will ma. We are going to have lunch with Daniel and Nancy afterward." Worth said.

Worth picks me up and places me in the truck and helps buckle me up. "I love you."

"I love you too Worth," I said smiling at him.

After the doctor visit where everything was good, I still didn't get the answer I really wanted to know which was if I could have babies.

Once back in the truck Worth grabbed my hand. You know we could always try and see what happens."

I smile over at him. "You want to have a baby with me now?"

"Yeah if you want to try we can practice." He smiled.

"Id like to be married first." I smile at him.

"Well, that can be arranged Holls." He said.

"What?" You want to marry me too?" I ask.

"Of course sweetheart. You are my one. I would marry you today if I could." He said.

"You are something else Worth. You are my one too." I smile over at him.

"Let's go in here and have lunch with your Dad." He smiles.

"That's still weird to hear or say." I laugh.

We walk into a little diner and see Daniel and Nancy sitting in a booth toward the back.

"Hey, kids!" Daniel stands up to kiss my cheek. "How was the appointment?"

"It went well things seem to be healing nicely." I smile.

"How long are you staying dear?" Nancy asked.

"Maybe another day or two. He cleared me to travel and I got to get back to work." I said.

"Oh which reminds me just look what Chad and Emerson did while I was down." I smile.

I hand my phone over to Daniel. "This is the container my skincare will be in. Chad and Emerson surprised me the day I came home from the hospital."

"Home sounds nice." Worth smiles at me and laid his hand on my leg under the table.

"Oh, that's beautiful Holland," Nancy said.

"Chad and Emerson did this? Daniel asked.

"Yeah, Chad picked the container and Emerson took the picture from the orchard and surprised me," I said.

"They were going back with me when everything happened. I still may take them back for all of their hard work." I said.

A girl approached our table. Maybe 13-14 years old. "I'm sorry excuse me but are you, Holland Kane?"

I smile at her. "Yes, I am."

"OMG!" She covers her mouth. "I told my friend it was you but she didn't believe me. Can I get a picture with you and an autograph?"

Worth stands up. "Have a seat I'll take the pic." He told her.

"What's your name?" I ask while singing her piece of paper.

"Its Sara with an H. Thank you so much. I love all of your makeup." She smiles.

"Well stay tuned I have something new coming out soon." I smile at her.

"Oh, I can't wait! I'm sorry to interrupt but thank you so much!!" She giggles.

"You're more than welcome Sarah. Have a good lunch." I smile at her.

"Oh, I will!" She giggles and walked away.

"Wow, I didn't realize my little girl was so popular." Daniel smiled.

"Well... Dad girls love makeup you know." I smirk.

Daniel grinned and winked at me.

"Thanks for lunch it was nice and this is a cute place," I said.

"It's our favorite place," Nancy said.

Worth got up and grabbed the bill and went to pay. "Hey wait I was going to pay our half," Daniel said.

"Its no use in arguing with that one. He won't listen." I laugh.

Once Worth walked back to the table Daniel thanked him for the meal. Patted him on his back.

"Its nothing I'm just glad you got to spend time with Holland." Worth said.

"I appreciate all the help with that. You have no idea how much it means to me to have her in my life." Daniel said.

"I'm just glad you found each other Daniel. She's special." Worth said as they walk out to the truck with Nancy and Holland going to the restroom.

"Since I have you out here alone I want to do the respectable thing and ask your permission to marry Holland." Worth said.

Daniels's eyes get teary. "I couldn't picture a better man for her and I feel honored you asked but yes my answer is yes." He pats Worth on the back.

Nancy and I walk out. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask.

Worth smiles... "About how beautiful you are sweetheart."

"Aww to be young and in love," Nancy said.

I hug Nancy and then Daniel. "Bye, dad! I will be texting you and let you know when I make it back to New York." I said.

"I would appreciate that because I will be worried," Daniel said.

I kiss his cheek and squeeze his arm before Worth places me up in the truck.

As we are heading back to the ranch Worth asks "Are you ready to go back home?"

"I guess." I shrug. "I've enjoyed my time with you guys. Do you think you can still come with me? Emerson and Chad too?"

"I guess so. No one has said anything we can ask when we get back." Worth said.

"Ok, maybe we can figure something out," I said.

We pull up to the ranch and everyone is out on the porch again. Worth walked around to my side of the truck and opened the door. I grab ahold of his hand and lean in and kiss his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart." He kisses me all over my face and neck. "Let's go see what my crazy family is doing.

"Sounds good to me. You can set me on the steps if you want to." I said.

"Whaaaaat you don't want to walk?" He laughed.

"Nope don't feel like it." I wrap my arms around his neck and he scoops me up and laughs.

"Holland your legs broke?" Chad laughs.

"No just didn't feel like walking." I giggle.

Everyone on the porch laughs. "Damn Worth you are whipped." Chad laughs.

"Shut up pencil dick." Worth laughed.

"Boys that's enough." Josie frowns.

"Sorry, ma." Worth said.

I look over at Worth and smirk because he got into trouble by his mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
440K 18.8K 65
Raylee Nash was fresh out of college and devastated to learn of her mother's death. She travels from Calorforinia to Arizona to where her mother live...
997K 16K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
15.8M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...