𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 (𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒚�...

By E11yzStoriez

~ ɪᴡᴀɪᴢᴜᴍɪ x ᴏᴄ ~ ꜱʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴋɪʏᴏᴍɪ ꜱᴀɪᴛᴏ ᴀɴ 18-ʏᴇᴀʀ-ᴏʟ... More

⭐𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (100 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🎊𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 (𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (1𝑲 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽

🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰

385 23 10
By E11yzStoriez

"Kiyomi sweetie is everything alright?" My mother asked as I finished my food. 

"Mom... What is love really supposed to be?" 

"Huh? Well umm, it's sort of complicated... Actually, it's not." My mom said while her eyes gazed off elsewhere.

"What do you mean?"

"What I meant was if you love someone... You would do more for them than you would for yourself. If you love someone you would take a stand for them if they were right or wrong. Well, at least that's what I think love is." My mom told me as she stared off in a different direction.

"Oh." I replied before going back to my room.

Once I opened the door to my room I went straight to my desk and started writing again.

🌹🌹🌹

After practice was done me and Yua sped over to the boy's gym. There we spotted Iwaizumi putting up volleyballs with the rest of his team. I immediately rushed over to him and told him everything I saw happen between Yuki and the boy.

At that moment Iwaizumi spoke. "You must have seen wrong." He said before going back to what he was doing.

"But-"

"Yuki isn't like that." Iwaizumi stated.

"That's funny..." Yua said. "Last I checked Yuki was just a rip off Kiyomi."

"Yua don't say that."

"Why?" Yua asked. "I'm only painting a picture for those who are blind."

"Oi Yua-" Iwaizumi said before getting cut off.

"What you don't like what I said? That's too bad because it's obviously true. You're too blinded by the beauty of the painting to see what it's meaning is." Yua told Iwaizumi. "The truth is that Yuki is cheating on you. Now you can either believe us or we're leaving."

"Then leave." Iwaizumi said.

My eyes widened at his choice while Yua just grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the gym.

"He's not ready to accept reality." Yua said to me.

And with that 3 weeks went by... During that time Iwaizumi hadn't said a word to any of us. Oh, Oikawa and Kimi broke up though I don't know what happened after they broke up Yua and Oikawa began talking once again. 

Also after those 3 weeks, Yuki broke up with Iwaizumi because she had to go to a fashion school abroad and so Iwaizumi finally started talking to us all but he made us promise that we wouldn't bring up Yuki. And so we didn't, but to this day Iwaizumi still doesn't know that Yuki was cheating on him... 

Umm well, I guess that's all... I don't know how to end this entry because it's been at least 2 years so sorry about that, but I'll make sure to start writing more often.

Love,

Saito Kiyomi 

🌹🌹🌹

I drop the pen and let out a long sigh as I climb into bed. Right then the phone rings. I pick up the phone to see whose calling and it turns out to be Yua. As soon as I answer Yua is already talking.

"Yua I can't understand what you're saying slow down."

Yua took a breath in before saying "WE'RE GOING TO TOKYO!"

Once I heard those words I jumped out of my bed. "Really?! When?" I asked.

"In July, it's for our summer training camp." Yua replied.

"Oh, Yua didn't you say you know some people from Tokyo?"

"Oh yeah from that trip I took there when I was younger..." She said.

"What were they like?"

"Well one of them didn't get out much unless his friend was there. He preferred to stay in his comfort zone. He also didn't talk to me too much at first... And then there was The King of Provocation. Gosh, he knew exactly what to say to get on someone's nerves." Yua said.

"He even annoyed you?"

"Especially me, but it was okay because he never means any harm with what he does. So if he does end up saying something wrong he would apologize right away. But what really ticked me off is how smart that bastard was." She continued.

"As smart as Sara?"

"Maybe even smarter than her." Yua stated. "Oh have you talked to Sara recently?" Yua asked.

"No, not yet... What about you?"

"No." She answered. "I just feel like I made a mistake. Sara would have never run out the gym had I not decided to do that stupid joke. I really need to apologize to her since it would have never happened if I never did what I did."

"Same with me, I should have told her about who the boys were up against. I also shouldn't have stuck my nose in the situation."

"Hey, it's okay. Let's sleep on it for now." She told me.

"Okay, goodnight"

"Goodnight." Yua said before hanging up.

My eyes begin to feel heavy as they flutter shut. Slowly but surely I fell asleep. ( Editor: I wish I could sleep T_T)

The next morning I suddenly had an idea as I quickly shower and have my breakfast.

'What if I visit Karasuno myself?! That way I can talk to Sara's crush and see if he's willing to talk to her?'

"Hopeful Sara won't get too mad at me." I mumble to myself as I slip on my shoes and rush out the house.

I quickly hop on my bike and start to pedal my way to Karasuno. It was quite far away, to be honest, but it was okay. By the time I arrived, I finally realized something...

There was no school today...

I dropped my head down and let out a long and depressing sigh. That's when a familiar boy's face came into view.

"Dumbass! Hit the ball properly otherwise it would be a waste for me to come out today!" A boy with blue hair said.

I automatically recognized who he was and called out to him without any hesitation.

"Kageyama!"

The boy turned to me with a confused look on his face before it changed to a calm expression.

"Oh, Saito-Senpai what are you doing here?" Kageyama asked.

"Oi Kageyama, you know her?" A voice said.

I turned my head to look at a boy who was about the same height as me if not shorter. Then I remembered that this boy was at the practice match.

"Oh my apologies, My name is Saito Kiyomi. Me and Kageyama went to the same middle school. I was also there at the practice match you had against Aoba Johsai High school."

"I'm Hinata Shoyo." The orange-haired boy said.

"Oh right I came here to meet someone but I don't know who..." I said while sweat dropping.

"Huh?" Kageyama said while tilting his head in confusion.

"Umm well, you see... I came here in hopes of finding one of the 3rd years from the volleyball club but, I don't know who I'm looking for."

"Good thing we're all here today." Hinata said.

"What do you mean?"

"Hello, miss, would you mind if I asked for your name." Someone said.

I turned to my left a saw a boy who was slightly shorter than me with hair sticking straight up except for a small area in the front which was a different color from the rest of his hair.

"What a fair maiden I see." Someone else said as I turned my head to the right and saw another boy with shaved hair.

"Nishinoya, Tanaka stop bothering her, or Daichi will get mad." A soft voice said.

A boy with grey hair and a small birthmark under his left eye came into my view as well as a couple of other boys from the volleyball club.

"Ah, s-sorry to bother you all but I was wondering if any of you know Inoue Sara?"

"You know Sara?" A feminine voice asked.

Tracing whose voice this was I as the blue-haired female from the practice match.

"Yes, I'm a friend of hers, but lately I've realized that there was something wrong with her... In the past and the present."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.7K 37
A girl. Lost. Abandoned. By two dragons. Her Mother and Father. She's a puppet. His puppet. Emotionless. A puppet without her strings that connect h...
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
66.1K 1.3K 43
A book about my OC and the straw hat Crew. What mysterious adventures will they go on who will die ,who will live, who will sacrifice themselves, who...