Setter Ace of Shiratorizawa

worshipmezashu

[Haikyuu!xOC] [The rewrite of 𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂] "Whoa, who is that?" "No idea, but she'... Еще

Announcement
1: The First Day
2: The Girl's Team
3: The Game Pt. 1
4: The Game Pt. 2
5: The Game Pt. 3
6: Practice and Recognition
7: Aoibajohsai
8: Confrontation and Memories
9: Stars and Bonding
10: Saturday
11: Assumptions and Group Chats
12: Practice Match #1
13: Three On Three
14: Practice Match #2 and New Friends
15: New Setter and Practice Match #3
16: New Roomie and Crushes~
17: Tendō and Extra Practice
18: Prelim Matchups, Moving and Memes
19: Prelims Begin
20: Ace Not Just Setter
21: The Finals
22: Azusa's Redemption
23: The Next Day
24: Begging and Oikawa
25: Aobajohsai Third Years
26: Fun and Confessions
27: Leaving
28: Start Of Training Camp
29: Bokuto, Akaashi and Texts
30: The Quick and Sleep Over
31: Day After and Realizations
32: Advice and Warnings
33: Plans and Confessions
35: The Rescue Twins
36: Poof
37: Adjustments
38: PrObLeMs
39: The Boys
40: Alls Well That Ends Well
41: Pain
42: Reunions
43: Ushiwaka's Girlfriend
44. Filler
45. The Finals - Part One
46. The Finals - Part Two
47. The Finals - Part Three
48. The Finals - Part Four
49. The Finals - Part Five
50. Epilogue

34: Nationals

11.2K 403 375
worshipmezashu

(Third person brought to you by this wallpaper~)

"You guys are gonna make me throw up." Shirabu grumbled, making Kazane snicker. Ushiwaka and her were sitting together on the bus, his arm around her.

"If you don't like then don't watch, I'm sure Goshiki would love to entertain you~" The only female on the boy's bus giggled as Shirabu flushed.

"S-shut up."

"Don't be a poor sport Shirabu~" Tendō joined in on the teasing, making the light brown haired male scowl.

"Don't tease Shirabu for liking Goshiki, you two~" Yamagata gave them a teasing look, totally on their side as he had said it loudly, gaining the attention of the future ace.

"Huh? Y-you like me, Shirabu-san?" He stammered, his face completely red. Shirabu's mimicked it as he turned away.

"Of course not! Who would like a clumsy oaf like you?"

"Oh.." Goshiki looked down sadly, frowning as he went back to facing the front.

"Smooth move Shirabu, now he's sad~" Kazane sang.

"Tsk, who cares? I definitely don't.."

"You ain't foolin nobody pal~" Tendou snickered. Ushiwaka grumbled something about paying attention to him and put his chin on Kazane's head, a frown on his face.

She giggled, no longer paying attention to teasing Shirabu as she glanced up at her boyfriend. "Jealous?"

"You haven't talked to me since we got on the bus.." The ace grumbled, his grip tightening slightly.

"Well, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Volleyball."

"Okay. Isn't it awesome that I get to ride with you guys?" Kazane started them off, smiling widely as she snuggled into him more.

"Barf."

"Ah shut up Shirabu, you were given a chance to confess but ya blew it~"

"You shut up Tendō!"

"Yes, it was nice of your coach to allow it." Ushiwaka nodded, "Are you excited for nationals?"

"Hell yeah, I've been dying for some good competitions, not to mention we'll be at the same place so we get to hang out more." She smiled happily up at him.

He smiled back, kissing her forehead tenderly. "So, know who you're rooming with?"

"Bushida, Kimura and Aoki, it's gonna be epic!" Kazane cheered, then Washijo yelled at her to be quiet. "Oh, sorry sir!"

"I'm with Tendō, Eita and Reon. Hopefully Tendō won't stay up all night this time." Ushiwaka gave a pointed look at the redhead who was obviously listening in on the conversation.

"Heyyyy way to call me out Wakkun~" Tendō pouted. "And that was only one night!"

"And we lost the next day, your point?"

"Haha you just got toooold~"

"You're supposed to be on my side Kazzy-boo! Bros before hoes!"

"Not when you're obviously in the wrong."

"So mean~" He pouted turning away with a hmph. The two aces snickered, before going back to chatting a bit. Soon enough, everyone on the bus was asleep.

Hours later, they arrived at a 5 star hotel, the two buses parking side by side. "We've arrived." The other coach, Saitou, called back to the team, making the boys yawn as they woke up.

"Hehehehehehehhe." Tendō snickered slyly as he held his phone up, having taken several pictures of Ushiwaka and Kazane sleeping together, and a few of Shirabu and Semi sleeping on each other.

"What are you giggling about?" Yamagata asked, and the redhead smirked.

"Oh nothing~"

"I call bull."

"I still say nothing~"

"Shut up Tendō, we have to outline the rules." Washijo glared at the third year so he stopped talking.

"Alright everyone," Saitou addressed both teams as all three coaches stood together. "We will be using the buddy system, no one is to go anywhere by themselves."

"If you go off with someone you know, make sure to tell one of us coaches and a teammate," He continued, "Other than that, everything should be good."

"We play at different times so we will watch and support each other." Washijo said, then nodded to us. "You will be given two keys to your rooms, lights out by nine and asleep by no later than ten. If I see so much as a phone light after nine you are all running suicides for your warm ups."

"Yes sir!" Both teams chanted. After that, they were given the keys and left to their own devices the coaches going to their own rooms.

"So you're really with Ushiwaka?!" The girls were all in Azusa, Chiyako, Hado and Aguni's room, gossiping and putting on face masks.

"Yeah I know, I'm really lucky he accepted my confession." Kazane gave them a closed eye grin, very happy.

"Dude that's literally the first time he's ever even responded to a confession! I heard from a friend that when someone confesses to him, he will literally say 'that's nice' and walk away like bruh how dense is he?" Fujimura giggled.

"I don't think he's dense." Kazane frowned.

"Says the most dense character in this book."

"Get away from the fourth wall."

"Someone gotta say it."

"I said away!"

"Fine, going away~"

"Anyway, how has the relationship gone so far?" Yumiko asked her excitedly.

"It's going well, nothings really changed except for the fact that we hold hands and kiss each other's cheeks." Kazane shrugged.

"Wait, you guys haven't even kissed yet?!"

"Uh, no?" Kazane seemed confused as literally all of her teammates groaned at the same time.

~•~

The next day, Kazane's team won their game in full sets. It was a fun and close game, as their opponents were well equipped to counter their strong suits.

"Nice game Kazane! You were awesome out there!" Goshiki complimented her giddily.

"Haha, thanks Goshiki! I can't wait to see you play as well!" She smiled at him, to which he blushed and stood straighter.

"Hai!"

"No need to be so uptight mister future ace~" Tendō slung his arm over his shoulder casually. "Hey Kaz, wanna go to the bathroom with me? Buddy system and all~"

"Sure, I guess." The female giggled slightly at the way he asked, smiling at Goshiki before her and Tendō left to use the restroom.

Once Kazane was finished with her business, she stepped outside the stall only to be grabbed and shoved into another stall. She barely got a look at her attacker's face before they knocked her out cold..

(Hehehehehehehhe...)

Merci!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

107K 3.5K 35
[ undergoing editing!! ] You might know about the boy's team of Shiratorizawa Academy but have you heard of the girl's team who are rumored to be in...
7.2K 270 8
You are Iwaizumi's Little sister. You are a first year at Karasuno and you went to Kitagawa Daiichi along with Kageyama, Kindaichi, and Kunimi. You w...
7.7K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
79.3K 2.2K 36
Book 1 (book 2 already completed) Once we get to Karasuno we hear loud girls fangirling over some 'King of the Court.' "Who are they talking about?"...