Yeah ( kylie Jenner / tyga )

Od jayflowers

"You serious about us no matter what anyone saying?" "Yeah." Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14

11

5.5K 78 15
Od jayflowers

Kylie's Pov
There's 1 more week till my birthday on August 10th. My mom and Tyga planned this charity thing to bring toys to sick children. My mom wanted it so people see us as doing good for each other. I like it though Tyga wouldn't of done this himself. So I was excited for it. Tyga was going to pick me up later.

We didn't sleep together today because he had a meeting close to his house today and he needed to come pick something up from my mom for the charity today so he rather waited till today and pick me up on the way. I got dressed then sat on the bed waiting for him. I texted him saying hurry up and then texted other people while I waited.

"Knock knock can I come in honey?" I hear my mom at my door. "Yeah sure."

"So your going to be an adult next week?"

"Yeah Mom."

"Are you going to move out with Tyga?"

"Yeah we've been talking about It most of my stuff is already there but I'll leave stuff here to. Like I'm going to call and visit all the time it's not like I'm leaving forever."

"I know Ky but your my baby my last child and your growing up so much. But here's the papers." She says handing me the schedule for today.

"Okay my I know I'll always love you but anyways Tyga's probably here I should go." I say. I walk outside and see him pulling up I get in and close the door.

"How you know I was here baby girl?" He says.

"So I don't get a hi or a kiss? Alright. But anyways i don't know I felt it I guess."

"Sorry I was just cunfused but anyways hi baby." He says and leans in for a quick kiss. I hand him the papers.

"What's this?" He asks examining it.

"The papers we needed." He nods.

"Do you have the toys?" I ask. He just nods again examining the papers. He finishes then exits out of the gates. We're on our way now to the children's hospital. During the middle of the ride he grabbed my hand with his free hand.

We finally got there we got out of the car. Me and Tyga walked to the trunk he took out this wagon I helped him out the toys in it. We saw a lot of paparazzi at the doors of the hospital. We walked in an posed for about 5 minutes.

" okay so let's go to the children side which is like in the left side." He said we kept our distance because we still aren't public. We walked around for 5 minutes. Until someone recognized us.

"So you guys are here for giving out the toys and stuff?" The man asked us. Tyga nodded. " follow me then." The man said. We followed him and he showed us what rooms to go. We went and gave out the toys. We talked to some of the patients parents and took pictures. We had a surgical mask and stuff just in case they were contagious.

"Tyga." I said before we entered the last room. "Yes baby girl?" "I'm tired." "I know come on but anyways we don't need to stay for the late lunch thing." He says. We walk into the last one and see a little girl her name is Isabel. She was light skin with curly blond hair she looked about 5 years old. She had bright blue eyes. We read her papers and she had a heart disease. When she saw us her face lit up.

"Hey sweetie." I said as I walked over to her.

"Hi your Kylie." She says smiling.

"Yeah how do you know?" I say smiling back I wouldn't expect a 5 year old to know who I am. Tyga looked surprised to.

"Well when I came into this place I think it's called a hopstal, I wanted to be a fashion clothes maker and my mommy showed me pictures of you because your a teenager and you can make outfits really good." She says. I was surprised with how big her vocabulary was for a 5 year old. She was really cute like I felt a connection with her I wanted her but then I remembered she's sick not an orphan.

Me and Tyga spent about 30 minutes talking to her then gave her the Barbie doll she wanted. Since most of the paparazzi was gone as soon as we go out of the elevator Tyga picked me up and ran to the car. I was laughing the whole time scared he was going to drop me.

When we got in the car Tyga said my name trying to get my attention. "Yes?" I say. "Let's go to subway I'm hungry." He says still parked. "Didn't you eat breakfast?" I say. "Uh I forgot." He says making a dumb look. I laugh. He finally starts the car and we stop by subway and get our sandwiches. He then drives I can tell we're going to his house by the direction he went. We got to his house and walked in to an empty home.

"Tyga." I say as I sit on his bed while he changes into some basketball shorts.

"Yeah Babe?" He says. "I want a kiss." I say holding my hands out. "Man this what happen when you got a spoiled girlfriend but alright." He jokes then walks over to me he grabs my chin then plants a kiss on my lips. He tried to pull away but I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him back into the kiss. He kissed back hungrily. He surprised me when he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I was surprised at first because Tyga likes to steer clear of anything that could escalate but I'll just go with it. He pulled away breathlessly and started kissing my neck he left wet kisses and bit the skin on my neck. He motioned my to stand up so I did his hand snakes it's way around my way then down to my butt. He slipped one hand in my pants. I put on of my hands on his toned chest. He sat down on the bed and pulled me on top of him. He had his hands on my hips I started rotating them a little then after a while we were dry humping. Tyga moaned out a couple times. After a while I felt a sticky substance on my pants I looked down and saw Tyga had came and it went through his pants and onto mine. I didn't really care at this moment. Tyga then started to grab my boobs. He pushed down my shirt and my bra then started sucking on one of them. He pulled on the other ones nipple and gently rubbed it. I moaned at this. I think that turned Tyga on even more. He laid my on the bed and spread my legs.

"Just relax baby girl." He said. Whatever he was going to do I didn't care I was to turned on right now. He undid my jeans and pushed his hand in he put his hand all the way down till it touched my area. He stuck one finger inside of me I moan a little. I heard it felt good but even through the slight pain it was better then I imagined. Tyga then placed another finger in I winced. He slowly pumped his fingers in and out when I reached my peak I arched my back a little. That only made Tyga speed up. I felt me tighten around his fingers then I felt my juices release onto him. He pulled his hand out and licked his fingers clean.

"Damn baby you taste good." He said smirking. I blushed a bit. I got up and pulled him into another kiss.

"Ty.." I say hesitantly just in case he regretted this.

"What baby?"

"So.."

"So what? Ooh never mind don't sweat it we ain't do nun I just pleasured my baby." He says laughing. I cover my face with my hands he pulls me into a hug.

"Baby we should get changed because our pants are looking wet." I say. He nods I go to my room and go in the bathroom to take a shower. I do my whole routine then get dressed in some basketball shorts Tyga had here for me and a tank top. I walk into Tyga's room he's laid on his bed with his phone and mine on his table. I crawl onto the bed and give him a quick kiss.

"Baby girl today was great. But just one more week till my baby grown we going do something special tonight was just a preview." He says as he wraps an arm around me.

"I know I can't wait but yeah today was really good but that girl at the hospital was so cute I wish our daughter could be her." I say remembering Isabel.

"Oh yeah I could te you really liked her by the way you smiled at her just like you did when you met King for the first time. Man I'm going make you a mom real soon." Tyga says. I laugh honestly I haven't thought about kids I really want to have them though and have a big family early in life. Tyga seems to want to also.

"Babe so you know in 2 weeks were doing that new modeling job I got are you coming or not?" I say I know it was suppose to start up but he gave me a couple extra months before we started.

"Most definitely coming to see my baby looking all fancy and shit with her costumes. What's the next topic?" He says.

"Jobs I think. But alright and I was going to te you I accept your offer to move in here with you next week." I say. I look over to him his face lights up. I don't know why I practically live here already oh well.

"Good I needed to hear it out your own mouth baby girl. But anyways let's go to sleep I knew your tired." He says chuckling. He was right after he fingered my I'm kind of like feeling like a big baby wanted to be laid up with him he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

72K 1.7K 22
"Austin, I promise you, we'll find a way around this. Even if its the last thing I ever do," Ally said, and for some reason, I really trusted her.
257K 8.5K 36
"Should we tell them about us?" "No. Not yet" "So we'll hide it then?" "Yeah. Let's keep it lowkey"
212 0 19
"you made me feel like the luckiest, most beautiful girl in the world."
5.3K 330 45
"we didn't do anything wrong eventually if it's not you I'll ask about Friends with benefits"