The Alpha King Is My Mate

By Aaronjolras092

Mirabella Williams is your average 17 year old girl. She's a member of her school a Capella group. Always mak... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~Cast List~
~18~

~Author's Note~

1.4K 29 2
By Aaronjolras092

Heyyyyy!!!

Not a chapter!!

I just wanted to pop in and say I am working to try to release 2-3 chapters a week without burning out.  I have a chapter I am working on.  I don't want it to be blah and I don't want it to be short.  I would love advice or feedback!  What would you all like to see!!?

Also,  I am working on another book.  I haven't given it a title yet.  If you want a dedication when it goes live shoot me a private message and you can help me name it!  It is NOT a werewolf book so I am giving that much information right now.

Thanks all!!

~Chelsea (Aaronjolras092)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 102 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
467K 11.9K 42
Amelia Evans moves to California with her dad to start a new life after the sudden death of her mother. They needed a change of scenery and distracti...
2.1M 51.8K 33
*COMPLETED* He is cruel She is broken Onalee (Ali) has stared death in the face more then once in her 18 years. She knows loss and pain better then...