Dystopia |Jikook|πŸŽ€

Von The_Elegant_One

Park Jimin is broke. Being a 24 year old law university graduate, he is jobless and is living in a old apartm... Mehr

β˜† Prologue β˜†
β˜†1β˜†
β˜†2β˜†
β˜†3β˜†
β˜†4β˜†
β˜†5β˜†
β˜†6β˜†
β˜†7β˜†
β˜†8β˜†
β˜†9β˜†
β˜†10β˜†
β˜†11β˜†
β˜†12β˜†
β˜†13β˜†
β˜†14β˜†
β˜†15β˜†
β˜†16β˜†
β˜†17β˜†
β˜†18β˜†
β˜†19β˜†
β˜†20β˜†
β˜†21β˜†
β˜†22β˜†
β˜†23β˜†
β˜†24β˜†
β˜†25β˜†
β˜†26β˜†
β˜†27β˜†
β˜†28β˜†
β˜†29β˜†
β˜†30β˜†
β˜†32β˜†
β˜†Special Chapterβ˜†
β˜†Epilogueβ˜†

β˜†31β˜†

726 75 11
Von The_Elegant_One

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Thirty One ☆☆

☆☆ Drugs and dreams ☆☆

The Devil stood in front of Namjoon's room door, Jimin on the floor, crying in pain and sadness.

After Jungkook killed Yoongi, he dragged Jimin to the brilliant Vampire's room.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Wait a minute" Namjoon's voice was heard from the other side, a little deepness to it. He was inside the bathroom.

Soon the door opened, Namjoon's eyes widening when he saw Jimin on the floor crying and Jungkook standing there with splatters of blood in his face.

"Hello, Mr.Coward" Namjoon flinched as he was pushed back in, falling to the floor.

"What the fuck, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked as he glared at the man.

"I just want to reveal your past to Jiminie here..and let  him know how much of a coward you were" Jungkook smirked and yet again stared directly into Jimin's beautiful eyes.

Jimin yet again travelled back in time!

"D-dad I-I will go to work too! You don't have to burden yourself with all the work" the little boy said as he looked at his father who was lifting a big sack of sand used for construction.

"Mom, tell him" little Namjoon turned to his mom who sighed.

"Joonie, you can't lift so much weight. You are just 9 years" She smiled as she pinched his cheeks.

"B-but I wanna help" Namjoon whined.

As his whining continued, an unknown man turned to him with a glare.

He starts dragging Namjoon away making his mom and dad panic.

"Hey! Give us back our son" the man yelled as he ran after the man.

The man quickly runs and arrives at the palace. He entered the palace and bowed to Mingyu (Jungkook's real father).

"My King, this kid is disturbing us while we were working. He doesn't know the pain we feel when we do our work. Let him know the pain" the man said as he pushed the crying boy to the King who chuckled.

"I guess, I should", Just then Namjoon's mom and dad arrived.
"Alright kid. As you said you wanted to help your parents a lot, why don't you do it now?" With a snap of his fingers, a man came out with a whip and started beating Namjoon's dad and mom.

"Go ahead, kid. Help them" The King said as Namjoon starts crying.

"S-stop! T-tell t-them t-to s-stop" Namjoon cried out as he tried to reach out to his parents but flinched back when the whip made a loud sound.

The King and his workers laughed as the mother and father were beaten to death.

Namjoon knew it then..that he should prove who he is to the King.

And that's why he studied so hard for years to become a successful brilliant person who should be respected even by the King!

Jimin yet again was left in tears because of Namjoon's past.

"See- he is a bloody coward but calling me one. Well, let me prove you that I am not a fucking coward" Before Jimin could push Jungkook or warn Namjoon, the gun was shot.

*BANG*

His third kill for the day. But what was the fourth bullet for? Only Jungkook knows the answer for this question.

"Let's go baby" Jungkook cooed as he carried the crying human to his room.

He lays him in the bed, smiling down at him.

"You betrayed me, baby~ So I betrayed you back. Simple" Jungkook said as he moved to his nightstand.

Jimin felt like absolute shit.

He thought that he was reason behind all these deaths. Just because he cheated on Jungkook, the young devil killed all of them.

Without Jimin noticing, Jungkook placed a pill inside his mouth but didn't gulp it down.

"My Baby~" Jungkook cooed as he straddled Jimin's lap.

The Devil presses his lips against the human's, pushing the pill down the human's throat.

Jimin struggled against his grip before biting the man's tounge.

Hard.

Jungkook pulled away, smirking at the human before licking his lips, staring at the human's lips which had some blood in it.

His blood.

"You look so hot like this baby~" Jungkook cooed as the other glared at him.

"W-what d-did you give m-me?" Jimin felt his vision turn blurry.

"All you have to remember is Jeon Jungkook. The man who you love with your whole heart~" Jungkook whispered into the human's ear who was staring at Taehyung, the blood in his forehead dried now.

With that devastating sight, Jimin faints.

Jungkook smiles at the small man before raising to his feet.

The man leaves to the throne room after getting dressed neatly.

"Morning, people!" Jungkook smiled as the other greeted back. "I am sorry for calling you all here in this rain" Jungkook bowed. "I wanted to announce some important things. Changes!" Jungkook cheered as the people curiously waited for him to continue.

"First, let me announce that Taehyung, who was going to be your future King was not a member of the King family. He is actually a Kim, not a Jeon. So I will be the one taking  over as the King!" Jungkook said, the others in the room beyond shocked. "My Queen being Park Jimin!" He added.

"I fell in love him. True love can do magic to You. And that's why I will be changing the norms we already have" Jungkook smiled. "Women can move around the world freely without any restrictions- they can study, work, and do whatever they want, I mean you should not rob *chuckle*. Vampires can work anywhere. No compulsion of only working under the King. Freedom for all! And if anyone is getting forced to do something, or if they are raped, robbed, you can come to me and complain. I will do whatever I can in my power" Jungkook heard the people cheer and felt happy for them.

A bunch of 'Thank you's were thrown in the man's direction who just smiled at them.

The people were throwing questions at him and he was patiently answering them.

The reason for this change, for this Dystopia to change into an better place is Jimin and only him.

[In Jungkook's room]

The figure lying in the floor moved a little as he got up. Coincidentally, the human sleeping in the bed wakes up.

Taehyung was alive!

The poison makes the person faint but not make them die!

Jungkook still is a sweetheart. He couldn't bring himself to kill them.

Taehyung stared at the human who stared back at him.

When Taehyung starts walking to the human, he starts screaming.

"JUNGKOOK!" The human yelled his name out continuously as Taehyung frowned in confusion.

"JUNGKOOK!" He yelled again.

"Jimin, it's just me. Taehyung" the black haired man tries to calm him down but Jimin starts shaking in fear.

Jungkook who dismissed the people, came in, looking calm  as fuck.

"Jungkook, I don't know who this is!" Jimin pointed at Taehyung whose heart broke into pieces.

"It's okay baby. He is just a servant" Jungkook smiled as he pecked the man's lips before dragging the crying Taehyung outside.

"What have you done to my Chim?" Taehyung cried out as Jungkook chuckled.

"Not yours. He is mine" Jungkook retorts. "I gave him a pill- which will make him forget everything that happened for the past weeks. He remembers that he is in a world full of vampires, devil and demons but he don't remember anything else. And used my manipulation power to manipulate into thinking that he loves me" Jungkook smiled as Taehyung sobbed.

"You could've just killed me for that" Taehyung cried out.

"But death won't be harsh on you, Taehyung. This- the fact that the person you love, loves someone else broke me. And I wanted you to feel the SAME EXACT WAY. That's why I didn't kill you...and for Namjoon and Yoongi, they don't deserve death. They must be awake now actually..Jin too doesn't deserve death, but I couldn't save him. Anyway, if you don't want to die means go far away from here. I don't care where" Jungkook folded his arms as he leaned against the wall, closing his eyes.

"C-can I-I t-talk to him once?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung entered the room and saw Jimin sitting in the corner of the bed, his legs dangling off the big bed.

"Jimin, I-I want to talk with you" Taehyung whispered as Jimin nodded. "Y-you are really a kind and precious man, Jimin. You deserve all the love in the world and I hope Prince Jungkook will give you all of it. I know, he will.. And I hope you don't forget about me. Kim Taehyung, your beloved servant" Taehyung smiled as the human starts blushing from embarassment.

"T-thanks" he whispered.

"Can I kiss You, Jimin? In the cheeks?" Taehyung asked. "I am going to leave this palace and I want to take this kiss as my last gift" Taehyung said as Jimin nodded shyly.

A kiss in the cheeks is nothing.

Taehyung leaned forward, his lips pressed against the man's chubby cheeks. In the corner of his eyes, he saw Jungkook's back facing them. The man leans forward and presses his lips against Jimin's.

It was a really risky kiss as Jimin may shout at him, tell on him or Jungkook may catch him...but he still kissed him passionately, letting Jimin know how much he loves him.

"I love you, Chim" Taehyung whispered before starting to cry. "I-I re-really d-do" he sobbed as he pulled back and jumps out of the window, leaving the palace, somewhere far from here.

Jimin didn't know why, but tears fell down his cheeks for some reason.

He harshly wiped them away and walks out to Jungkook and kisses him instead.

"I love You, Jimin" Jungkook smiled.

"I love you too, Taeh- *Cough* Jungkook" Jimin frowned.

What was up with him?

-

▪ What was up with him?

▪ Will Taehyung ever get to meet Jimin again?

What do you think about this book?

▪ Feedbacks :)

Thoughts?

OH SHIT! I AM PANICKING FOR SOME REASON- WELL IN THREE MORE CHAPTERS, THE BOOK WILL END!!!

▪ Chapter Thirty Two
▪ Special Chapter
▪ Epilogue

Thank you everyone who read this book up till now!!! I love you guys so much 💙

And Namjoon and Yoongi are alive!😏😆 Sorry for killing Hoseok and Jin though 😳

Have a nice day and to make my day nice, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙💙

Fighting!! 🤛🏿🤛🏾🤛🏼🤛🏻

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

110K 6.4K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
133K 3.3K 53
A suspence crime story |JK FF| At first story seems to normal then it turns to dark(please read the details before reading my story ) *Contains matur...
354 47 31
You sold your soul to the devil. It's plain and simple. You craved love and affection and no amount of studying or hard work got you anywhere. You g...