Say That You'll Stay (GMD3/Di...

De EmilyRachel_D3

When Mia's best friend Sky comes to live with her in England, they almost immediately bump into Dan and Micky... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 25

2.3K 33 21
De EmilyRachel_D3

A/N: You guys are insane! Thankyou so much for the ridiculous ammount of comments and votes! You guys got us 100 votes in less a day! 

Just some dedications to some lovely readers we have.

Firstly to @District3_fan_x for spreading our fanfic around on twitter! Thankyou so much! x

And next for these lovely people: Ibti_D3, 1DevineJanoskians, 1Dlover2511, MissHoranette for going through and liking every single chapter of our fanfic! Yes we noticed(;

Enjoy this next chapter!! (Also to those reading on the computer, there are 3 parts, please don't forget! The chapter is not cut off! haha(: ) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand in shock for a moment letting what had just happened sink in.

Part of me trembled in fear at what she could do. The other part of me felt angry and heated with hatred. 

"Don't lose to her Mia." I whisper to myself. 

Pulling myself together I regather my thoughts and walk over to where Kalia and the boys were huddled up.

"Oh hey! There you are, are you feeling okay?" Dan asks worriedly grabbing onto my hand.

I shoot Kalia a look.

"Kalia told us you were sick?" Dan asks rubbing my back. 

I glance at Kalia as she gives me a bitchy look.

"Um yeah," I fake "I'm okay now though"

"Good."

A few awkward moments of silence passes us before Greg suggests that we head back home. 

After dropping the bitch off, Dan drives me back home. 

"Thanks for today Mia" Greg says over her shoulder, "I think she's warming up to me."

If only he knew...

"Greg," I say trailing off. How do I put this into words?

"Yes my best friend?"

Guilt slaps me in the face. 

"Never mind."

"Okay" he says completely clueless. 

What do I do...

A few minutes later we arrive at my place.

"Bye Mi-" Dan begins before I cut him off by planting my lips onto his. 

I kiss him deeply with every ounce of anger I had built up. He kisses me back for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Woah" he comments completely breathless.

"Sorry" I sigh equally as breathless.

"What's wrong?" He asks concerned. He tilts my head up so that he could locks his eyes with mine.

"I..." I start, unable to finish. I study his beautiful face, his chocolate brown eyes, his sandy brown hair, his moist lips...

I pull away from his grasp. I'm not going to lose this boy to Kalia.

"I better go" I whisper before opening the car door. 

"Mia?" Dan's voice calls behind me.

Before he could get out of the car I run into my house and lock myself inside. 

The tears flow uncontrollably for about 2 minutes before I realise that Dan's probably worried as hell so I whip out my phone and send him a quick text.

Sorry Dan, I wasn't feeling well. I'm okay. I love you and goodnight(: x

His reply comes quick

Thanks goodness. I love you so much. Feel better, text me whenever if you want me to come over. Goodnight my beautiful girlfriend.

A small smile creeps onto my face, before I remember the fight I had with Kalia. 

The tears come rushing back to my eyes. I dash upstairs to take a quick shower and I crawl into my bed curling up into a ball sobbing quietly. 

"Sky where are you?" I whisper quietly to myself.

I needed my one and true best friend.

I get out my phone and slowly dial her number. 

"Hi this is Sky!" Her chirpy voice fills my ear "

And this is Micky!" Another voice adds.

I smile despite my tears.

"I'm probably out with Mia right now so-"

"Or she's with me" Micky says cutting her off

She giggles. 

"Please leave your message after the beep!"

"Byeeee!" They both squeal.

I laugh quietly before hanging up. 

I couldn't ruin her fun so I decide to decide to text her instead.

Hey sky, just wondering when you were coming home. Hope you had fun! See you tomorrow morning.

I hesitate, I couldn't bring myself to tell her about Kalia just yet.

I hit the send button and gratefully fall into unconsciousness.

The sunlight pierces my eyes. I rub my eyes to wake them up before slowly getting up.

I feel emotionally drained. 

I tiptoe towards Sky's bed on the other side of my room to find her curled up with a huge smile on her face. 

Glancing at the clock and seeing that it was 7am, I decide not to wake her. 

Her phone suddenly vibrates softly and the word 'Micky' flashes across the screen.

The memory of her voicemail makes me smile. I couldn't be more happy for her.

I quietly head downstairs and lie down on the living room couch staring at the blank TV screen.

Where do I even begin to tell her. 

That Kalia was planning to steal my boyfriend who I love so much?

I should have known. I knew! I'm so stupid.

"Mia?" A voice calls from upstairs. 

I get up from the couch and walk back upstairs.

Peeping my head through the door of our bedroom I see her sat up in her bed with her phone in her hand.

"Texting your knight in shining armour?" I tease.

"Haha shuttup" she grins and pats the spot on the bed next to her. 

I sit carefully on the bed and pull my legs up. 

"So what happened with you guys yesterday?" She asks pressing some more keys into her phone.

I open my mouth ready to tell her but I break down in tears. The tears stream harder and harder as she panics. Sky grabs a handful of tissues on we nightstand and pulls me into a hug telling me to cry it all out. She rubs my back soothingly as I cry and cry and cry. 

After a good 10 minutes I sit up and wipe away the tears. 

Sky just sits there with a horrified look on her face. 

I take in a couple of deep breaths before retelling the entire story to her. 

After about half and hour she speaks.

"What the fuck?!" She exclaims. "What. The. Actual. Fuck." 

I nod along. 

"Can I yell you I told you so?" She asks with a teasing tone.

"Oh shuttup. You know I did it for Greg." I say pushing her.

"Oh Gregory how you have royally fucked it up this time." She sighs rolling her eyes.

"It's not Greg's fault that she's a two faced bitch" I explain dabbing my eyes. 

"What a day you had." She states, "one day! I was gone for one day, and they do this to you."

I laugh

"Oh how I love you Sky" I say genuinely.

"I love you too Mia" she says scooping me into a huge hug.

"What do I do?" I ask her pleading for some advice.

"Dan loves you, you know. You two didn't go through all this just to throw your relationship away okay? There is nothing, NOTHING Kalia can do to tear you two apart okay?" She says with confidence.

A smile breaks out on my face. 

This is why I loved my best friend.

"Did I mention I love you?" I ask.

"Only about a few hundred times" she says tapping my nose, "now, lets go get something to eat. I'm starving and we gotta get you out into the fresh air."

I laugh and get off her bed to brush my teeth and throw on some clothes. Once we were ready, we head out to my favorite cafe on the corner of our street. 

"By the way, how did it go with Micky's parents?" I ask excitedly.

A huge grin appears on her face. 

"It was amazing. They're the sweetest people! Micky is definitely their child." She giggles.

"We're you nervous?" 

"I was flipping out!! But Micky assured me that they would like me. And it looked like they really did, thank goodness." 

"Awwhh that's so cute" I coo.

She blushes. 

"He's everything I ever imagined Mia." She says shyly as we took a seat at the cafe.

"Awwwh!" I exclaim again, "Lucky you came to England huh?" 

She laughs, 

"I can't even remember what Australia is like anymore!" She says.

"Well, hopefully you don't need to go back anytime soon"

"Better not" 

We spent the morning chatting and laughing. It felt so good to be with my best friend. It just reminded me why we were such good friends. 

We finished our breakfast and got up to pay. 

“Oh by the way, did I mention that Dan was also planning for me to meet his parents?” I add as we left the cafe and walked towards the park nearby.

“No way!” Sky squeals, “That’s exciting!”

I laugh and shake my head.

“Well, not really I mean, the whole thing with Kalia and... I don’t think that’s going to happen anytime soon” I say slowly.

“Awh Mia, Kalia is not going to come in between your relationship okay?” she says.

Before I could reply, Sky suddenly stops in her tracks.

"Oh hell to the no." She exclaims throwing her hands up in the air.

Before us stood the one and only Kalia. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Again thankyou so much to every single reader that has commented and liked our fanfic! We will update when our fanfic has reached 20K reads! So if you want the next chapter please spread this fanfic around! 

Another note: Emily and I always talk about the fanfic on our twitter if you'd like to see sneak peaks and updates on when we update: follow us!(: @EmilyGM_D3 and @Rachelx_TW <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

400 19 10
When Layla is forced to leave behind her home in Australia, a new chapter in her life opens in the small town of Frankenmuth. Navigating relationshi...
Mess To Be Made De Jacqueline

Ficțiune adolescenți

16.9K 598 65
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
Five's A Crowd De Delilah

Ficțiune adolescenți

748K 19.3K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
5.5K 101 32
[Book 2] - I wouldn't say I like him but I can't stop these intimate feelings for him. Like, I want nothing more than to just slam him up against the...