The Monster Reborn

By RedReaper1121

She was the villainess in the popular novel, Demon Hearts. In her past life, she was betrayed by her family a... More

Chapter 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31

Part 18

4.8K 219 50
By RedReaper1121

HELLO CHILDREN!!!! I actually finished Chapter 17 a day ago...But I have to keep with my updating schedule. I'll slack off if I don't!!

Lilly P.O.V. 

It... Doesn't... Look THAT bad... Maybe if I squint it looks better???? 

I stared at the piece in my hand, It was a mess. 

I tried to make the symbol of the kingdom, which was a dragon. Its body was wrapped around a sword, the jaw was open and large fearsome fangs showed. The large wings were open and curved. Its eyes were red like blood and it's large scales were as black as a moonless sky.

It was a really amazing symbol for a kingdom. It spoke of bravery and resilience, it meant that they where the apex predator of all the kingdoms. It truly lived up to its name. 

The Wyvern Kingdom.

I tried to stitch its symbol into the fabric, but It turned out like I tried to stable a fluffy dog to a piece of cloth. 

The teacher didn't even know what it was. 

I reasoned to myself, it didn't look that bad... I'm going to give it to Tus. 

He'll know what it is.

^﹏^

Tus and Leo were back from sword practice out in the field.

 I humbly presented it to him, Tus picked it up and tilted his head.

Leo looked over his shoulder and I noticed that he had scuffs on his face, grass stains were scattered on his uniform.

"What happened to your face? You look like the ground swallowed you and then spit you out."

Leo paled and answered with a quick "Nothing". I shrugged not really caring, I watched Tus's expression. His face didn't move but his sharp eyes seemed to soften at the edges.

I was entranced, his beauty was immaculate. Dark hair was messily and his sharp face witch gave people a scary feeling in their gut was put in a warm light. 

"What the hell did you do to that poor animal?!" 

Leo broke the spell and she scowled, "It's the Wyvern Kingdom's symbol, DumbAss."

"There's no way that-" Tus turned to Leo, I couldn't see his face but I can tell it was not a happy-go-lucky expression. If anything Leo looked like he just pissed himself, Serves him right.

Tus reached up and patted my head, I blushed.

'You worked hard, Thank you.'

If I wasn't red before, this definitely made me the color of a fire hydrant. 

I abruptly turned and began walking in the direction of our next class. I heard a soft chuckle from behind me and I decided to walk a little faster.

^﹏^

Time skip

3rd P.O.V.

A month I did later, kids in the lunchroom awaited the grand entrance of Lilly Winbrooks.

Every day she entered with either the 3rd prince or the Royal assassin. People whispered about how she was sleeping her way up in statues. She had one friend that she named Bex, it was said she blackmailed Bexley to be her friend. Lilly sat down at her table and ordered around the kitchen staff. Even going as far as making a maid cry, since then she bribed the chief to make whatever she wanted or to give her the opportunity to poison anyone.

 It was also well known that she loved the first prince with a passion. It was rumored that the last girl that talked to the prince ended up dead a week later.  

Some feared her, others resented her. In the eyes of the people, she was a devil.

As for Eva, they thought she was a saint. Unable to commit any crimes, although it was suspicious of her closeness with the first and second prince, the public thought they were just really close friends; they had no choice. The princes took Eva in their favor, it would be considered suicide to make rumors and bully her.    

People talked to Eva, they said to be careful about Lilly because she would bully her.

Lilly entered the lunchroom, her gray eyes passed over the students as if she was the top of the world. As she walked, her steps were elegant and graceful. She was alone today, no one accompanied her to her table. 

She sat down and waved for a maid, the old scary cook came out. They exchanged words, Lilly's brows furrowed. She said something and he nodded and walked away. Lilly looked around and saw the royal table. Alex, William, Sylvester, and Eva sat there chatting. Eva occasionally blushed, and the boys would smile affectionately.  

Some people that observed Lilly closely noticed the flash of disgust flash across her face before it went back to her arrogant sneer. 

Suprise was evident on there face's they shook their heads and convinced themselves it was just a trick of the eyes.

^﹏^

Lilly's P.O.V.

Where are they?? I glanced around, maybe they had sword practice? Bex did have the tendency to be late every once and awhile.

I shrugged putting the matter to the back of my mind. The Old Man didn't know where they were either. But he said he was going to be right out with my pancakes and blueberries, besides he had to talk to me about something.

I took out my leather book, I tapped my pencil on the black page. I looked around, Sylvester came into my vision. 

He looked happy, a large smile was on his face. His gray eye's shone and glittered, They looked alive.

I quickly drew him, a warm light seemed to engulf his frame, his hair was tousled and messy. I smiled he was my little brother, after all, he might hate me, but I will always love him. It was something Lilly and I agreed on, we both wanted what was best for him.

I was finished, I looked perfect. His name was already in the corner of the page. Old pictures of Sylvester littered the page, in some he was sleeping, in others, he was holding a sword. They were pictures in the years we have spent together.

I closed the book just as I did, a loud thump resounded in front of me.

I looked up expecting Leo or Tus, but instead, the Old Man sat there my plate of pancakes in front of him. He also had a glass of milk, I shrugged.

He slid them to me,

"Now Lil girl yer gonna have ta not freak out."

I raised an eyebrow, " What is it?"

He seemed to brace himself before he spoke, 

"Edwin's Pregnant."

I blinked and started to laugh, "That's funny."

He frowned, "I wasn't pulling yer leg, girl."

I stopped and realized he was completely serious. 

"Old Man, Men can not get pregnant."

He seemed to start to sweat,

"Well, you already know that I'm not from here."

I nodded and started to squint,

"I'm from a certain kingdom were my kind can impregnate male or female."

I took a sip of my milk as he continued,

"Considering dat he can't walk because I-"

I spit my milk all over him and started to cough.   

"Nononononononon, NO. Too much Information. Reel it in."

His face was somewhat wet, but he wiped it off and continued, I took another mouthful of milk.

"So in short, he's pregnant. And yer going to be an Aunty."

I spit it out again, all over him.

"I'm going to be a WHAT."

 HELLO CHILDREN, I hope you all liked this chapter!!!! Since I'm juggling two books at the same time. I'm going to update Monster Reborn every Thursday. I hope you all have a good day or night. (It sort of depends on where you live.) 

How will Lilly handle being an aunt???

Where is Tus, Leo, And Bex??

Will Sylvester not hate Lilly??

WE WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MONSTER REBORN!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.5K 63
A normal high school girl got reincarnated inside a novel which she didn't even read fully. The worst she has to be the villainess but,who cares...no...
32.4K 1.2K 25
Odette Albinius loved thrill, and fear in people's eyes supplied her with that. However, soon enough, she had gotten bored of that and decided to rai...
161 18 29
In a mysterious world, a demon god felt really confused about who he was. He desperately wanted to find answers about himself, but everything seemed...
3.9K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...