Blissfull Chaos

By 4nchoredh3arts

Book 1 of Supernaturals Series. "How? How can you stop from the people you love from dieing?" Alistair was bl... More

The Beginning (Prologue)
Where Secrets Began
Yet Here You Are.
Last Words Said
New Beginnings
Hear Me Out
Trying To Make It
Don't Loose Your Heart
Visions
Oaths
Wicked Game
Pyro
Death Becomes Her
Find A Way
Welcome Back
Take A Chance
Changing The Pace
Signs
Goodbyes
The Pack
Welcome to the Pack
New You
Waves
Dark Times
Pins & Needles
Theo
Father.
Moving Forward
Origins
Salem
Understand You
Comfortable
Empty
Save Yourself
Lovely
Dinner and Chaos
Twisted Lives
The Scientists
Rise
Welcome Home
Face The Past
A Journey Well Waited
Mother
Connections Reunited

Aunt Jenny

5 0 0
By 4nchoredh3arts

A few months went by since Ronan and Ash had their big fight. Ronan stuck to Jacie's side at school. She was appalled that the two friends got into such a brutal fight. Dray and JJ stuck by Ash's side more than they did Ronan. Many rumors went by at the school stating that the Weirdos broken up.

"I wouldn't worry about the rumors so much bro. People say things just to get under your skin." Freya told Ronan over the phone. He called his sister on his way home from school.

"I know but it's like they are just wanting to just separate. Is it something I did wrong?" He asked sadly.

"No Ronan. Just sometimes people drift apart. Reasons unknown. But you and your friends have been side by side for 3 years and with Ash even longer. Don't punish yourself. Besides, we will be almost adults soon! Sweet 16 for us!"

"Whoooo." He said sarcastically.

"Come on man. I know things have been different for the most part of the year but this will be good for you. Go on a date with Jacie. Get your mind off of things." She pleaded.

"I can try that. How are things at the hospital?"

"Smoothe! All of my test are coming back better each day and they even said I could be able to come home for a little while!" She said in a sing song. Ronan laughed.

"That's great. It's been kinda lonely without you sis. I never thought I'd miss my twin but I do."

"Awe I am missed! Well I'm glad you still care." He can hear her smile through the phone. Ronan had made it to his home and seen that a strange car in the parkway.

"Hey sis, I'm gonna let you go. There is someone at the house alright?" He said coldly.

"Awe okay then. Love you bub." And she disconnected the call. Ronan examined the car. He went up to his door and unlocked it.

"Why are you so stressed out boy? It's all good. Just a good friend of ours." Gerald said with a smile. Ronan looked at Gerald and raised his brow. As he opened the door, he noticed the long brown haired, freckled, and tattooed woman in biker gear.

"Well well! If it isn't my dear nephew! Oh this old bat missed you so much!" The woman yelled, running and hugging Ronan. He started to laugh.

"Hey aunt Jennifer. Mom didn't say you were coming today."

"Of course that old bitch didn't tell anyone!" She walked toward the fridge and examined the inside of it. "Y'all got any of the hard shit?"

"No. Mom and dad haven't had stocked up since they caught-" He stopped his sentence.

"Shh! If they catch us, were dead!" 14 year old Ronan said, grabbing the vodka and whiskey out of the fridge.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Ash asked.

"What are you? Scared of a little booze?" Dray teased. Ash stuck his tongue out at him. JJ was watching to make sure that Ronan's parents weren't coming down.

A loud crash snapped him out of the memory he had with his friends. Jennifer had dropped a plate by accident.

"Whoops! Get me a broom boy. I got to clean this up before your mom has a cow." She stated. Ronan does as he was told as she cleaned up the mess she made.

"How did you get in aunt Jen?"

"Well dingbat, your dad let me in! Let me tell you he wasn't pleased to see me but eh who cares. Not really here to see him or your mom." She said with a smirk.

"This stupid bitch I swear to God." Gerald said with anger in his tone. Ronan raised his brow.

"Why are you here then aunt Jen?" Ronan asked. She walked over to the couch and sat, staring at Ronan.

"Well boy. I'm here for you. Why else would I be here?" She said smirking still.

"Okay but I still don't understand."

"I'm sure the old man has told you why." Ronan furrowed his brow.

"My dad hasn't said anything about you coming to see me." She burst into laughter.

"You got jokes kid. I'm not talking about your dad. More so, I'm talking about mine. Gerald, you're slacking around on this." Ronan froze. He was speechless. He was for certain that his family had long forgotten about him speaking to his grandfather.

"Yeah and listen here you crazy bitch, it's been kinda crazy here to where I couldn't explain!" Gerald yelled. Jennifer shook her head.

"Tell him to calm down for me Ronan. His energy is all haywire." The only response Ronan was able to get out was  stuttering.

"You're wondering why I know its Gerald and how I can sense him aren't you?" Ronan nodded slowly. Just when Jennifer was about to answer, the door opened and Ronan's mom came in.

"Jenny? Why are you here?" She asked, not thrilled that her sister was in the house. Jennifer smiled as innocently as she can fake.

"Well I don't come to see my nephew often and my niece is in the psyche ward right now. I was just about to take Ronan out for a birthday dinner from lil ol' me!" She explained. Alice rolled her eyes.

"You can really be crude you know that? And since when you came down for the kids birthday? You always sent them things. The drive is agonizingly long." Alice stated. Ronan was watching the interaction between the sisters. Jennifer wrapped her arm around the tall boy's neck and grinned.

"I wanted to change things up this year! That's not a crime is it?"

"I guess not. Just dont let him be out too late. He will have school tomorrow." 

"Of course not! He has studies he has to do. Cant relate to that since I dropped out taking care of us." Jennifer teased and grabbed her jacket. Alice frowned at her older sister.

"Now Jenny-"

"I kid Alice! Jeez, take a break and hug a bottle for once!" Jennifer joked. Alice walked over to Ronan.

"You better behave now. I will see you later tonight hon. Take care of your aunt. If anything goes wrong, call me." Alice demanded. Ronan nodded as Jennifer rolled her eyes.

"Come now boy! No time to waste!" She yelled, walking out the house toward her car. Ronan kissed his mother's forehead and told her 'I love you.'

The ride was interesting. Jennifer was blaring heavy metal music with the windows down. Ronan believes he got the love of the music from his aunt. She was the image of a badass woman but with a family car. She parked outside of a bar.

"Aunt Jen, this is a bar. I cant go in there." Ronan pointed out.

"Nonsense boy. Besides, they got good food in here. I've been on my younger years. Made some good friends in here." She said getting out of the car. Ronan followed behind her as they walked in.

"Lenny! My man! Howsit!" Jennifer yelled at the bartender. A guy around his 40's looked up and his eyes filled with glee.

"Jennifer Henderson! Long time, no see! The usual?" He asked.

"Make that two. Got my nephew with me tonight." She said sitting at the bar. Ronan looked around at the bar. Animal trophies, pool tables, heavy metal music playing in the background. The smell of cigarette smoke and booze fills his nose the closer he gets to his aunt.

"Ronan sit boy! This is home right now." She said patting the seat next to her. Ronan did as he was told. Lenny brought over 3 shots each of whiskey and fried food. Ronan looked down at the shots.

"Go ahead. I won't tell mommy dearest." Jennifer teased. Lenny looked back at the woman.

"First time?" He asked.

"No sir. Just haven't had a drink in a while. Last time I did, me and some friends got sick." Jennifer cackled.

"Oh no! Did y'all drink a full bottle or something?"

"No aunt Jen. We mixed clear and dark. Biggest mistakes of our lives. Mom was so mad at us." He said laughing, remembering the moment. Ronan grabbed one of the shots and drank it like it was nothing. Jennifer slapped his back.

"That's my boy! Say Lenny, have you seen Malcom and Matt? Go to talk to them bout somethin'." Jennifer questioned. She grabbed each shot and downed them back to back, not even phasing her.

"Malcom is in the back but haven't seen Matt in sometime. He's having family issues. Poor bastard kid hates him."

"No shock there. Eh oh well. Ronan eat up hon. After you eat, were gonna head on in the back mkay?" Ronan nodded and started to eat.

"This crazy bitch! And you young man, already drinking? What the hell happened while I was gone?!" Gerald yelled. Ronan ignored him and continued eating. When Ronan got through eating, he drank the other two shots. He got a little dizzy but nothing too bad.

"Alright bub. Let's get this over with. I can tell Gerald is having a fucking cow right now." Jennifer said, getting up from the bar. Ronan followed her, walking towards the back of it. Ronan felt uncomfortable, since so many people were staring at them.

"If y'all got somethin' to say, say it now. Otherwise, quit fuckin' staring at my nephew." Jennifer warned coldly. The eyes turned to look away.

Ronan and his aunt kept walking until they reached   a locked door in the very back of the bar. Jennifer knocked on the door in a pattern.

"Enter." A deep voice said. Jennifer turned to look at Ronan.

"Dont freak out now. Malcom is a good man. He can be scary looking but he is open about it. And we will explain everything to you." She informed him. Ronan tried to hold back the panicked look. Jennifer opened the door.

"Jenny! What a pleasant surprise to see you in town. What's the occasion?" The voice said. Jennifer walked in and Ronan followed behind her, like a puppy.

"Malcom my man. Its going. Brought my nephew here. Things are needing to be explained." She said in a stern tone. Malcom closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Look, I don't want to just as much as you do but it needs to be done. Ronan, come introduce yourself to Malcom." Jennifer said. Ronan came from behind his aunt and examined the man. Malcom looked around his aunt's age, dark hair, deep lines on his face. But the one thing that made the man quite terrifying, besides the jacked up muscles, was the deep red scar tearing across his right eye.

"Name's Malcom. Your aunt and I go way back." He said, extending his hand for a shake. Ronan shook the hand.

"Alistair. But I normally go by Ronan." Malcom nodded his head and sat back down in his seat. Jennifer closed the door and sat across from Malcom. Ronan sat in the chair next to his aunt.

"I'm just going to be blunt kid and answer truthfully because that's gonna a make things easier. Do you have powers?" Malcom stated. Ronan's eyes widden and he turned to his aunt.

"Ro, it's just a question. Don't be scared to answer." She said, trying to reassure him.

"I guess you can call them powers. I talk to dead people and have visions." He said. Malcom nodded.

"How long have you had these visions?"

"Almost 3 years sir."

"What are they about?"

"Someone killing me in the end." Ronan said with bitterness. Jennifer cursed under her breath.

"Fuckin' serious? Who would want to kill you Ro?" His aunt asked. Malcom got up from his seat and came around to get in Ronan's face.

" You know this as well as everyone else with powers." The room got silent. Jennifer ran her hands through her hair.

"Damnit. Of all people, my nephew." She said. Ronan was starting to become more confused than before.

"Alright I need answers now. How come my aunt can sense my grandpa's energy and why does it matter if I have powers? Its not like I can hurt someone with them! And why does this matter to me? I need answers!" Ronan yelled. Malcom stared at the boy in his eyes. Jennifer couldn't look at her nephew, but she does understand his frustration.

"Your aunt has the power to sense and control life source. The energy she talks about it life force. So she can sense and control people. She found out she had them a few years after her parents died." Malcom explained. Ronan looked at his aunt.

"Well that explains a lot. Sheliah thought her powers would've shown at an earlier age." Gerald stated.

"And for you to have powers is a great deal. It means you have a target on your back. You and whoever you are around. You're powers haven't grown to the best of its abilities. In order to protect yourself, you need proper training. And the only way you can get that is with your aunt." Malcom explained.  Ronan was confused. He didn't know his powers could get anymore strange than now.

"So what does that mean for me?" He asked.

"It means I got convince my sister for you to move in with me. Start a whole new life. It's only up to you too Alistair.  If you want to that is." His aunt said.

"That's insane! I don't want to have to start a new life!" He yelled.

"I understand how scary it can be but I promise you its what's best. I know you have your entire life here but it maybe best for you to leave. You have someone out there to hurt your friends and family just to get to you." Malcom said. Ronan walked over to the wall and punched it.

"I never asked for this! I never wanted these powers! They just came to me!" He yelled. Jennifer stood up and went to hug her nephew. Ronan was trying to hold back his tears.

"No one asks for the powers they are given, but we were chosen by some strange force to have them." She said. Ronan looked at his aunt.

"Can I just go home aunt Jen? It's a lot to think about." She nodded.

"I'll be back tonight Malcom. Make me a bed at your place. Hes got school tomorrow." Malcom smiled slightly.

"Yeah Jen. I'll see you later. Alistair, just think about it. If you change your mind, call me." He handed Ronan a business card. Ronan looked at it and stuck it in his wallet. Ronan rushed out of the room and walked towards the exit of the bar. Lenny yelled out a goodbye and Ronan waved back. He decided to to wait for his aunt by her car.

"Ronan you need to calm down. I know you're mad at her, but she is doing the best she can under the circumstances." Gerald explained. Ronan ignored him. He didn't want to hear anymore of it. He just wanted to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 306 18
(Book 1) On the night of the Harvest Fest, a young wizard is struck down with a death curse. With no perpetrator to catch, everyone casts blame towar...
234 1 11
Shayrue Lenox had an normal ordinary life until she reach the age of 18 years. After that she didn't aged an inch. At first she didn't pay attention...
201 18 13
"Now! Forgive me not for what I say Much less what I feel... My lady, You the one who stole my soul And hid it thou heart My lady! Gave my this cures...
95 1 31
[COMPLETED] Cold. Apathetic. Bizzare. And disturbing. Those are the words servants of the castle in the vampire kingdom of Lamia, use to describe th...