Markhyuck Oneshots

By Purple_Mani

70% smut Started: 06.08.19 Published: 08.08.19 Finished: 06.08.21 Highest Ranking (16.05.20) #1 - nctship (2... More

What Happens In the Dorms...Stays in the Dorms
Seven Minutes in Heaven
One More Day - Pt. 1
Maybe a Whole Eternity - Pt. 2
More Than That
Let's Play a Game
My Baby Don't Like It
Virgins - Part 1
Virgins - Part 2
Happy Family
Midnight Text
Slowly but Surely
I've Been Naughty.
Wet
Like Water, Like Sand, They...
Pretty in Pink
Check-In
Ad-dick-ted
"Come Be My Teacher"
"Come By My Teacher" - Part 2
thank you everyone!
ahhhhh
Pretty in Pink Part 2 - "Sweet in Lace"
i miss u - part 1
i miss u even when you're here - part 2
here to scream once more hehe
tease me, praise me, fuck me
enigma
fin.

Three's a Crowd

3K 33 13
By Purple_Mani

Mark tightens his lower body once more as he feels himself on the edge of his second orgasm for the night. His hips buck messily into his lover's heat while his face contorts in intense pleasure. His breath, hot and weighty, lands flat onto Donghyuck's laxed expressions as he continued to thrust into his pink hole.

"I'm gonna come." Mark manages to get out seemlessly before releasing a stream of come straight into Donghyuck. The younger man's mind drifts away from the scene- his memory reminds him of when they first got together. He had been afraid of having sex and giving himself to his boyfriend but now, he was the one who was struggling to take their sexual experiences to another level. Mark had made several advances but finally giving up when Donghyuck he just wasn't ready yet now, when Donghyuck is trying to implement new toys and positions into sex he understands the discontempt Mark could've experienced during their time of abstinence. He's thankful Mark had waited until he was ready to lose his virginity but now that they've had sex, Donghyuck cannot understand what exactly is holding Mark back.

The sex was really good at first, as Donghyuck had no experience and his first impression exceeded expectation but the same positions and "raw" sex was getting old. He wanted to add to his experience. There was no way he wanted to end things with Mark or even cheat on him but he doubts he could go on in silence for much longer.

He is interrupted from his thoughts as Mark's sweaty lips peck his forehead. "How was that?" He asks sweetly and Donghyuck can't help but fake a tight-lipped smile and nod his head slowly, indicating that it was okay and he was satisfied. Mark takes the opportunity to fall to Donghyuck's side and latch his arms around, snuggling into his neck.

He'd brought the idea of changes to Mark before but never emphasized just how much he wanted change so Mark always took it as a suggestion, never understanding the dire situation their relationship was in. Especially since most of the time, Donghyuck was very responsive when fucked, of course because by no means was Mark bad at sex; it was just less exciting as time went by.

"Hey, baby." Donghyuck's voice is shy, slightly embarrassed for some reason. Mark's head turns up towards Donghyuck's chin so he continues. "I love you, please remember that." Mark lets out a sound of confusion at Donghyuck's sudden confession but kisses lightly to his boyfriend's chin. "No matter what happens, I do love you."

++

Since the talks he's had with Mark about their sex life has brought no change, Donhgyuck always spends time wondering how exactly he can get through to his boyfriend.

He didn't want to belittle his efforts or his abilities but he didn't want to wallow in dissatisfaction with the person he loved. If there's one thing you should do in a relationship - it's communicate, so he need he had to tell him...but for the life of him, he just didn't know how.

Then with a lightbulb appearing in his mind, a peck brushes his lip. "Morning baby." Mark still sounded of sleep and exhaust.

His hair is fluffy and unkempt, sticking out every which way. "What are you thinking about?" He asks and Donghyuck is reminded of their ability to tell whenever the other was contemplating something deeply even when they tried to hide the expression from their faces.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about if we were to have a threesome, it would force to try new things in sex to accommodate the other person and then maybe, you'd be more likely to try them with me."

The explanation explosion of a thought that came mere seconds ago occurs in his mind but he only whispers a quiet 'nothing' with a head shake, as if to say 'don't worry about it'.

He sees Mark's expression and knows Mark doesn't buy it but he remains quiet. Donghyuck can't decide however if he's thankful that Mark didn't press him for more details. Wouldn't it be easier to say if Mark forced it out of him?

++

mark is against the idea at ffirst but comes around when he notices just how unsatisfied donghyuck is when they fuck.

After a week of Donghyuck seeming upset at Mark, Mark was able to tickle and admission out of the younger man. Unfortunately as the final words slip from his mouth, the light and playful atmosphere deadpans and you could definitely hear a pin drop.

Mark was openly against the idea. He had no problem letting Donghyuck know that he thought letting another man into their private affairs would only make a relationship worse but he still didn't make any effort to suggest alteration in their sex, which was Donghyuck's main goal anyway. He could live without a threesome, he just wanted to be able to be fucked (or probably fuck) and experience something new every time.

Two weeks passed and Mark was unmoved. It was actually starting to take a toll on their relationship as neither (mostly Mark) were able to bring themselves to get intimate with the other.

If Mark was every horny, he was left to reminice on when he and Donghyuck actually used to have sex. It was only then that he noticed just how noticeably upset or unsatisfied Donghyuck looked sometimes.

It made him insecure, he hated Donghyuck constantly bringing up new things they should do, when he felt he was giving his all. Vanilla sex is good the first few times, but maybe there wasn't much harm in branchig out.

He was starting to think a bit, maybe he had been too adamant when all Donghyuck probably wanted was for him to listen.

++

"no, i want u to practise with me now."

they fuck.

it meshes into jeno fucking them. jeno fucks mark and mark blows donghyuck. they all have butt plugs in.

Mark seats himselfs merely a palm away from his boyfriend. As they sit on the edge of their shared bed in silence, Mark's mind is moving like clockwork.

Donghyuck swears he can hear it.

Fuck it. He tries to erase nerves but to no avail. "I'm sorry that you aren't able to enjoy our sex the way I do. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to give you the satisfaction you've been asking me for."

Mark feels like shit. Voicing his insecurities and downfalls openly isn't the easier task in life but there's an added like of shame when it comes to a topic like this. Not being able to please your partner or being afraid to, in a way they'd mostly appreciate. He felt almost worthless.

Donghyuck places his palm over Mark's trembling hand.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault. I always felt like I just can't be adventurous so I just hoped you'd forget about it some day. I'm sorry for not taking your feelings into consideration or even talking about mine."

He pauses. His heartbeat accelerates.

"It's just me.... I'm not good at it." He squeezes his eyes shut and a few heavy tears fall lose.

Donghyuck is on him in an instant, straddling his hips and hugging into his frame. "Baby, it's not you. It really isn't." He reassures into the older body's shoulder and neck area, placing faint kisses in between words.

Donghyuck feels Mark's body shudder a bit as he believes more tears have fallen. Only viewing from his perspective, he didn't really realize how much of a toll it would take on Mark's confidence.

He retracts, grabbing Mark's damb cheeks and staring into his glossy eyes. "I love you. It's not your ability. You've always been good. I just wanted to try something new and you never really gave me the chance. But I'm sorry for not keeping more of your emotions in mind." He pecks his boyfriend's borderline chapped lips. He tastes the salt from his tears and pecks at it again, not minding the taste.

"You're really not bad at what you do, Mark. I hope you know that." Donghyuck whispers onto Mark's lips with a very miniscule roll to hips, soliciting a tiny gasp from Mark.

They smile at each other at Mark's reaction. It's not a wide, mouth cracking smile but it's a small, heart touching smile that causes your eyes to stray to theirs where you discover the raw feeling behind their eyes. In both their eyes, they saw a dark tint; one they only saw when things were about to get steamy.

Donghyuck is the first to act on his discovery. While their eyes were connect intently, Donghyuck rolls his hips forward once more, this time - slower, deeper and more purposeful.

Mark eyes close and he sucks in a sharp breath. "Now?" He questions but doesn't get an answer of words but instead Donghyuck captures his lips once more. Donghyuck's hands that cup Mark's jaw guide the course of the kiss as Mark's hands sit on Donghyuck's gyrating waist.

The continue gasps that Mark made, allowed for Donghyuck's tongue to have easy access in exploring Mark's mouth. The sweet, long and savory kiss began to bubble and evolve to a greater, lust-driven attack to the lips before they seperated once for air.

In the rising and falling of both their chests, Mark took his opportunity to talk. "I'll try it. With another person, I mean. Let's do it." His tone is almost vulnerable but he tries his best to give a supportive smile.

Donghyuck, in his immense happiness, isn't able to keep himself from tackling the boy with another kiss and he braces them before Mark lands backward on the bed.

"You really didn't have to but thank you." Donghyuck leans in again quickly, after speaking. He struggles to keep himself steady as his gyrating hips and hands to Mark's cheeks provide little balance.

With every passing second, the kiss deepens and Donghyuck finds himself losing to gravity, dipping closer and closer unto Mark's frame but neither seem to mind.

Mark rolls over, tangled legs as he -in an almost uncomfortable position- is placed above his boyfriend. Their eyes lock again and their worries dissipate.

"Shouldn't you get the person to come now...? I mean..we are very close to going with no return." Mark questions, a every so faint smirk to his features.

"No, I want to fuck you alone right now." The younger attacks his lips again and they sigh out together.

Tongues fighting, teeth clashing in what the world could only view as the most passionate kiss ever. They both felt dizzy and faint due to their lack of air and the continuous heavy breathing but neither could seem to unattach themselves from their loves.

~

~
M

ark had never been fucked by another dick before, except that one time Donghycuk begged to fuck Mark but it didn't pass three minutes when Mark decided it just wasn't for him.

So, Donghyuck was surprised when Mark allowed Jeno to enter his barely prepared hole.

And Mark himself was surprised at the absolute blissful feeling of being fucked and filled and tossed around while a vibrating object hit your proatate ever so often. He never knew that he would like the feeling so much. Hw never understood how much he was missing out on.

Donghyuck notices this from how inconsistent Mark's mouth and tongue played with his dick every time Jeno's thrusted harder and deeper. Lucky for him, he had a butt plug, teasing at his nerve endings so much that he didn't even miss Mark's mouth unless his eyes were open to see.

While his eyes were open, he takes note of the scene in front of him and how pleasing it is to the eye. Jeno's deep and teasingly slow trusts completely destroyed the man beneath him, as he holds back whispers by biting down on his teeth, claws at the white bed sheets and finds trouble in focusing on Donghyuck's dick. The sight only aroused him more. He couldn't resist grabbing his own length and skillfully offing himself to the show. He feels like he's in a porno.

"Ngh." He sounds, his thumb caressed his own tip dangerously slow.

The sound causes Jeno's eyes -previously focused on Mark's backside- to snap to his. Jeno pushes into Mark hard once more before pulling out and discarding the man's weakened body. He motions toward Donghyuck and he answers quickly.

Now, he is thrusting into Donghyuck, not slow like he did with Mark but fast, tantalizing and straight up abusing Donghyuck's prostate with the angle he went in on.

Mark takes the opportunity to land himself on Donghyuck's face. Instantly, Donghyuck's hands settle to Mark's thighs, securing him, before darting his wet tongue onto Mark's quivering heat. He hears the moans, groans and whimpers coming from above, but they're faint. Donghyucks connection to outside world is cut off and he has no focus but the asshole infront of him.

His tongue plays near the device, pushing it deeper, causing Mark to particularly scream and beg. "Please Donghyuck, please." He hears faint.

So, he grants Mark his wish and not befoe long their is a limping and spasming body over him and come splattering on his bare chest. Mark falls onto Donghyuck's body, laying in his own come, but he doesn't move.

He just feels the sensations of the second timed bucks into Donghyuck's hole that turn to ripples when felt on other places of the skin.

Now, Donghyuck starts to whimper once more and Mark feels that too. He has no way to touch his dick, the ache and loneliness of the throbbing member driving him insane. He would be kicking and tossing in the discomfort if he wasn't crippled by Jeno's fucking.

Donghyuck doesn't know if Jeno read his mind, could read his expression or just has the experience to know but he grips to the base of Donghyuck's dick, squeezing at it.

Although painful, Donghycuk concludes that it's better than the little friend being ignored. But, "fuck", it hurts, he bucks into Jeno's palm but he only holds him by the hips and bucks faster and squeezes harder.

In no time, Donghyuck is labouring through a intense orgasm. His come bursts though his tip like a volcano but the rest is hindered by Jeno's barricading hand. They slip out however, though minute and forceful, almost painful for the young man.

Jeno helps Donghycuk to ride through his orgasm and as a thankful, he tightens himself nicely around Jeno's thick cock.

This is when the virtual stranger lets out one of his few words since arriving, quickly pulls out of Donghyuck and rushing the two men on the knees. He jacks himself to his own orgasm as his come lands onto the patient faces of the Mark and Donghyuck beneath.

"Grrh, fuck." He practically growls, slowing his hand, still watching the sight of the men licking his come from their faces.

He moves from the bed as soon as he's done collecting the butt plugs from the other men. He starts to dress with the worked out men, watching his toned body flex as he moved.

He turns to look at them. "So.... I'll be seeig you both again?" He asks almost too nonchantly, then they both remember...oh it's his job.

"Yup, soon too." Mark answers unknowingly eager and it only brings a genuine smile to Donghyuck's face. Yay

==

Oh, and I've decided to use both book covers since the comments were kind of divided.

Thanks for reading! Vote if you enjoyed, tell me what you didn't like, if you didn't. 😁

Date: 08/07/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
15.6K 1K 37
[UPDATES EVERY SUNDAY] In which Mark Lee is Haechan's new English teacher, but ends up being a lot more than that... for better of for worse. 🦁💚🐻 ...
155K 6.3K 26
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck just wanted to be noticed by his crush, mark. ❝me? a guy?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 01.03.20 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI 2019-2020
260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...