Indelible Chemistry [Unedited]

By capricioussrish

Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier or... More

|| School Annual Day
|| First Look
|| First Meeting
|| A Night With Stranger
|| Crazy Night With VP
|| Frustrated VP
|| Meeting
|| First Day at Office
|| New Boss
|| Dashing Devil's Slave
|| Elizabeth
|| A Bet
|| Alina's Surprise
|| Stranger in Ryan's Office
|| Jealous Ryan
|| First Kiss
|| Ayat's new friend
|| Pain in ass
|| Grey House Surprise
|| Night at Grey House
|| Restless night
|| Unwanted guest
|| Launch Party
|| Doctorate
|| First Dance
|| Savouring her
|| Happy morning
|| Angry Chris
|| Vacation
|| Serendipity
|| Mysterious Dark Forest
|| President
|| Unknown Guest
|| Childhood Friend
|| She prefers dark colour
|| First Date
|| Confession
|| Patch Up
|| Yuna's Past
|| Well played
|| Is Everything over
|| Ayat's Decision
|| Decorated Grey House
|| Mr. Green
|| Birthday party
|| Mr. Green's Will
|| Sleeping Beauty
|| Reading to his petal
|| Amnesia
|| Undeniable attraction
|| Granny's Plan
|| Me & You
|| Welcome Party
|| Husband & Wife
|| Married Life

|| Alina's Story

1.1K 60 3
By capricioussrish

*Sometimes the best therapy is a long drive and music*

Ryan's POV~

I can't believe she didn't remember anything. Ohh yeah she was too much drunk to remember. But I was totally surprised by her act, she wanted to share the bills, I mean seriously!!. I never met with a girl in my life who pays for her own expenses or share the bill with a guy. You never fail to amaze me my petals... I smile at that thought.

But the bigger problem was still untouched.. Nate and Alina. What is their story? Now I am curious about it as it's related to Ayat. It's clear that Alina is close to my petals and I need her to like me, if I want to win my petals. I was going to ask but Petal initiated the talk.

"Enough about us, now tell me what's going on between you two?" She glared to Alina and Nate both. I must say she looks more sexy when she gets angry but we are not done, we haven't properly started yet baby but we will very soon.

"It's all because of this jerk" Alina pointed at Nate " How dare he do conspiracy against my back?"

"How many times I need to tell you I don't know your leech ex" Nate replied with equal annoyance and glare.

Ohhh man this is going to be worse. I haven't seen Nate this angry for years... He doesn't loose his temper easily that's my genre.

"You don't know? Then how did he get the photographs of us in your private suite?" ahmmm private suite... So colourful. And here I am, missed my first chance.

"I really don't know. Look I was going to arrange a PI for investigating whole issue, you don't need to worry I'll get photos from him" Nate said with a sigh. Now I know the reason behind his coming to see me.

"I don't trust you anymore and we don't have that much of time. Look if you are behind all this just tell him to stop" Alina was looking at the edge of crying.

"What do you mean?" Ayat looked her friend with concern and made her seat at couch. We also joined two of them.

"He... He is blackmailing me. He wants to go back in relationship like before but"

"But what?" Nate clenched his jaw

"But it's not same because he is engaged now"

"He wants to be involved with you in an extra marital relationship?" Ayat's eyes was burning with anger, it was complete red. I have never seen her like this before. "This guy has some guts, he needs to be punished. I told you to don't leave him casually after you caught him cheating on you"

"Babe I don't know what to do now. He is threatening me to leak it on internet. Everything is finished now" Alina started crying. It's really pitty to see a beautiful girl crying.

"Don't worry we will take care of everything. I'll call police chief and he'll take care of all the issues" I said consoling the girl, I really can't let anyone bully a girl like this. Nate nodes his head in agreement but Ayat wasn't with us.

"No we will handle this matter on our own. Let's go we need to change" she stood up dragged Alina  with her. I don't know what they are going to do but I am sure it will not be safe and easy. So we went along with them. Before that she made all of us to change in casual wear like jeans and hoodies and mask ohh yes we covered our face with mask.

We were on our way when Nate whispers
"Dude are we sure we don't want to call for help. I means I am not getting good feeling about it."

"Neither am I, look we can't leave them alone into this and should I need to remind you this all mess is created by you only. Me and my Petal are just got stuck in this due to you idiots."

"Your Petal???... hmmm things are looking serious between you two"

"Not from her side I guess but from mine yes... and I'll make sure to make it from both side.. and who told you to go to cheap hotel?"

"It was Ritz for god sake... You know me I would never take my women to cheap hotels."

"Yeah yeah sure" as we were having our conversation or should I say we were whispering to each other we reached infront of a banglow, parked our car away from street.

"Your ex boyfriend leaves here in politician's house? He is a relative or worker?" I asked Alina while observing the house infront of us. This is one of the posh area of town, here only are houses of ministers, celebrities, sports persons. No way we can enter the house without breaching the security.

"He is not a relative." Alina replied, Nate and I sighed in a relief. So he is a worker that won't be tough. "He is his one and only son"

"What???" Me and Nate screamed together in shock.

"Yeah and we need to breach the security to enter his house. So you all know how to climb a tree?" this time it was Ayat. What the hell she is thinking? How do we do that, we are not some security guards and as per my knowledge ministers are always surrounded by the black commandoes and we are no match for them. Hell my whole security team is no match for them.

"Do it now" she said someone on phone then turn towards us "let's go now" we followed her and ohh man she can climb the tree like monkey and she took Alina along with her. Now rest left me and Nate, we were still trying to figure out how to climb then suddenly the main gate opens and Alina signals us to come. We went inside but the scene that was playing infront of us we remained dumbfounded at our places. She takes one by one every bodyguard down. So we all remaining three went to open the main door but found it locked.
Ayat joins us and takes out one steel wire from her bag opens the peep hole and put it inside through it. After few minutes we heard a click sound of unlocking the door. I was stuck to the ground. What the hell....

"Dude are you sure you want to chase this girl anymore?" Nate blur out my thoughts. I mean who is this girl? Is she some kind of secret agent?? I need to straggled my PI Stone soon.

We went inside and headed to the bedroom. We checked all rooms and found that bloody cheater's room.

"It is surely in his safe. He once told me about it, he keeps all his important files and documents there but it has some biometric lock. It only can be open by his finger print" Alina told all the details which she was able to gather but now what??

"And can't you share the info before coming here? Now what... All the hard work is futile." seriously Nate said exactly what I wanted to say was she sleeping all this time. How will we take his finger print without his knowledge?

We heard some noices from outside, some laughs and cheering voices of girls. Then we went to the balcony and there that bastard was having fun, enjoying his evening with girls in bikini. And here we are risking our life. Alina takes out her phone and starts clicking some pictures. What... Like seriously now she is going to blackmail him.

"We are not here to take his picture, stop it" I said in irritated tone.

"What we can blackmail him and get my photos back through the help of this" she said in too much excitement.

"Good idea" Nate nodes his head in agreement. Now what the hack is wrong with him. When did he become a pussy whipped? He practically agree with everything Alina says.

"We are not here to play blackmail blackmail game. Let's just find a way to break his safe and get the photo back. He is looking too much busy to care about anything else"

"I have got an idea" Ayat exclaimed with a smirk and left the room. Of course she has... Why can't she agree with my one thing like Alina and Nate does.

After few minutes one girl walked towards the pool in black bikini and settled herself to eadge of pool.

"Is that Ayat?" Alina said pointing the newly added girl to the group.

"Fuck... What is she doing there?" I asked, it's too risky to go down there the pool area is protected by the bodyguards. I know she can handle herself well but still I am getting restless here. After sometime Chris comes near her and touch her butt..... Now I am going to straggled this bastard as soon as I get my hands on him. How dare he to touch my girl.

I was becoming red when I feel a hand on my shoulder, "Calm down buddy, I am sure she knows what she is doing. I must say you are a lucky man" he said with a smile on his face and Alina just rolled her eyes on his comments.

"Don't talk about her in that way" Nate surrender his hand, may be because I am looking a mad bull right now. After few minutes Ayat separates herself from the group and comes back to room. I sigh in relief my girl is safe, I went to her and tightly hug her in my embrace. Her fragrance soothes me. She freed herself from my embrace and then showed us her bikini bottom.

"I would love more to see you wearing it" and may be love to tear it also... I add it in my mind.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I am a more thong man" Nate said and I glared at him.

"Shut up you perverts... I am talking about the finger prints" then she showed us finger print through blue light in that bottom.

"Ohhh" I replied warily and Nate said "That was hell of an idea."

"I saw that in fast and furious" She shrugged and we avoided her gaze embarrassed by our first reaction.

We took the print out in gelatin paper and opened the safe, took out the photographs and camera and safely run out from the banglow.

When we reached to our car we were breathing heavily all four of us and suddenly we looked at each other and burst out laughing. Ohh man that was crazy.. but one thing is for sure this girl is getting into my nerves and I'm going to pursue her at any cost.

*****
PLEASE DO VOTES AND COMMENTS
Srish 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 88.3K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
32.8K 1.1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
396K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
114K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...