Indelible Chemistry [Unedited]

By capricioussrish

Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier or... More

|| School Annual Day
|| First Look
|| First Meeting
|| A Night With Stranger
|| Crazy Night With VP
|| Frustrated VP
|| Meeting
|| First Day at Office
|| New Boss
|| Dashing Devil's Slave
|| Elizabeth
|| A Bet
|| Stranger in Ryan's Office
|| Alina's Story
|| Jealous Ryan
|| First Kiss
|| Ayat's new friend
|| Pain in ass
|| Grey House Surprise
|| Night at Grey House
|| Restless night
|| Unwanted guest
|| Launch Party
|| Doctorate
|| First Dance
|| Savouring her
|| Happy morning
|| Angry Chris
|| Vacation
|| Serendipity
|| Mysterious Dark Forest
|| President
|| Unknown Guest
|| Childhood Friend
|| She prefers dark colour
|| First Date
|| Confession
|| Patch Up
|| Yuna's Past
|| Well played
|| Is Everything over
|| Ayat's Decision
|| Decorated Grey House
|| Mr. Green
|| Birthday party
|| Mr. Green's Will
|| Sleeping Beauty
|| Reading to his petal
|| Amnesia
|| Undeniable attraction
|| Granny's Plan
|| Me & You
|| Welcome Party
|| Husband & Wife
|| Married Life

|| Alina's Surprise

1.2K 57 1
By capricioussrish

*Body wants sex, heart requires love, soul needs peace*

Ayat's POV~

A man walked out of the main door of house. He was leaving for his dream, his ambition. He was happy but deep down in his heart he was guilty for leaving his loved one behind.

Suddenly a five year old girl ran to him, holding his hand she tried to stop him.
"Don't go Papa... Don't leave us. I really miss you when you are not around" she was crying, weeping hard.

"I promise princess I am going to call you every night before you go to bed. I need to leave baby, I need to earn more to secure your future, for mumma, for us." He touched her cheeks with his big palm. And she leaned to his touch.

"But when are you going to come back again. Will you come for my birthday?"

"Yes baby girl I'll come with a big present for you... I promise"
He tried to console her but little princess was reckless. She didn't want to leave her father. She didn't want to let her father go. She missed him alot when he was not with them. She cried alot, she shouted, tried to stop her father but her father's foot didn't stop.

"Please don't leave us Papa, please don't go, we need you, we miss you..."

"Ayat Ayat wake up darling... You are dreaming... Wake up please"
Ayat opens her eyes and sees Alina is seating at her bedside, she is looking at her with worried, anxious eyes.

"Ohh God that was a dream" Ayat sighs in relief.

"Yeah and I guess the same one" Alina stated the matter of fact holding out a glass of water.

"The same one"

"You want to talk about it"

"No it's alright... but thanks"
Ayat refused to share her dream as always but Alina was sure this was something related to her past that constantly haunt her and it's definitely related to her father.

But she doesn't want to force her friend. She only wants her to be happy and always cheerful. So she makes a plan for the day.

"Common get change let's go out"

"But where? It's already 8 o'clock and today is Sunday"

Ayat was tired from yesterday's riding and that ridiculous bet with her boss. She didn't want to do anything today. So she spent all day relaxing and sleeping.

"It's a surprise but you are going to love it. Common now get up fast"

___________

I got ready and waited for Alina in living room while playing with my mobile. When she came out of her room I burst out laughing just looking at her. She was wearing a blue jeans with a grey hoodie. She had covered her mouth with black dragon embroidery scarf.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I ask her trying to control my laugh.

"Babe don't laugh like an idiot just go and change wear something that can cover your face properly"

"What.... Are we going in some kind of secret mission?? Robbery?"

"Of course not but we are going to a place where you don't want to get recognized by anyone" she answered with a hint of mischievousness in her eyes.

"Ohh this is not a good sign. I'm going to be in trouble" I thought to myself but still get ready.

We reached to a theater, we took our tickets and entered in hall. I was excited that we are going to watch a movie but slightly annoyed also because Alina doesn't tell me what we are watching.

When we enter the hall strange there was only few people in the hall and they are sitting at the corners. And the most weird thing there was not any queue outside and this is weekend. We take our seat and cover our face properly.

And why the hell we need to cover our face... We are just watching a movie here damnit....

I look around us after few seats away from our left two boys are sitting and strangely they are also dressed up same like us. In our front row a couple has been seated. They look very affectionate together. Suddenly the opening scene starts and after sometime the hall was filled with moans and dirty words.

Yes we are here watching fucking b grade movie.... A pornography.

I look at Alina angrily and she just giggles at my reaction. I'm going to beat her up today. After a few minutes the couple at front row become more affectionate, more clingy. They start kissing each other. I try to avoid them so I look at my right. At the corner one girl is giving a blow job to a guy.

What the heck??

The whole hall is full of this shit. Everyone is moaning, sucking, licking. This scenes aroused me and embarrassed me at the same time. suddenly a face comes in my subconscious mind...my boss....the devil.

I quickly shake off the idea from my mind. Shit...what am I thinking? Alina is engrossed in the movie like she is watching one of bond's movie and if she misses a scene the mistery will be unrevealed. I try to leave the hall several times but all time Alina pulls me back to seat.

As soon as the movie finished I bolt up from my seat and rush towards the exit dragging Alina with me. In my rush we bump into someone... Wait I bump into someone. Same guy who was sitting in our left, he was also fully covered like us but when I look at him my eyes collide with two pair of sharp eyes. Eyes that haunts my dreams, eyes that speaks to me, eyes that ables to make anyone kneel down, cold, sharp, intense.... Devil's eyes.

How can I not recognize them? He squints his eyes on me. I quickly turn around and flew from there without looking back dragging Alina all along with me like some has seen ghost. Yeah I did, if you consider his name.

What the hell was he doing here? Was he able to recognize me? Many thoughts are running in my head giving me a panic attack. I don't know how will I get the answer But one thing is for sure today is the last day of Alina.

_____________
Sex scenes ahead

Someone slides his hands beneath my nightgown. He peeled it down my arms, tugging it off beneath me, urging me to raise my hips just a little. Hooking his fingers in my panties, he drew them down along with my nightgown.

He ease down to the end of bed and I watch with wide eyes as he strips off his own clothes. At the sight of his aroused, naked body, my mouth went dry. He is beautiful, strong and tall and perfect with all those gorgeous muscles. My eyes take in his erect cock. I have never really seen one, an erection, up close like this. It is enticing and a little scary. My brain says it isn'tn going to fit, but my body is more than willing to give it a try.

Then he is back on the bed, stopping with his shoulders pressing my knees wide, his face between my legs. I start to sit up, try to put my hand there to block him, suddenly embarrassed and awkward. I know what he wants to do. At least I think I do. I've read about it, but no one has ever told me the exact feeling.

Before I can get my thoughts together, his hand close over mine, and he eases it back, baring my body to him. “Do you want me to stop?” he asks.
Before I can get my head together enough to answer, he press a kiss right there, right on the center of all my need. I shudder with the pleasure. I’ve never being kissed there.

He pulls back and rises up above me, his lips touches mine, and I taste myself on him. I am done with thinking. I nod and he settles back between my legs. His tongue traces me, taking his time. He explores me, tasting, teasing me until I was writhing against the pillows, gasping from the pleasure. When he closes his lips over my clit, licks and sucks, the crash of pleasure took me by surprise, and I cry out his name, rolling my hips into his mouth.

He presses his cheek to my thigh, stroking and kissing it as I catch my breath. Just when I am sure he has move over me, one long finger slid inside, filling me. I have fleeting thought if one one finger feels like this how I am gonna fit him into me. He proved me wrong when a second finger join the first, smoothly pumping in and out, taking his fingers deeper and harder. Now I am panting hard, every nerve in my body screaming with blissful tension, grasping, calling his name.... Ryan.

I open my eyes gasping for air, I was breathing heavily, I was sweating like I have just finished a marathon. I look around and found myself in my bedroom.

Holy mother this was a dream... I just have my first ever sexual experience in my dream and that too with my boss.

But the only question which was lingered in my mind, If it feels like this in dream how will it feel in real....

*****

Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 11.2K 60
At two opposite ends of the spectrum, Bound by the shackles of marriage. Aarav Singhania Rhea Aggarwal Aarav Singhania, a 27-year-old tycoon, The bi...
168K 6.8K 48
Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rights A girl that is just filled with so m...
1.7M 50.9K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...