Indelible Chemistry [Unedited]

By capricioussrish

Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier or... More

|| School Annual Day
|| First Look
|| First Meeting
|| A Night With Stranger
|| Crazy Night With VP
|| Frustrated VP
|| Meeting
|| First Day at Office
|| New Boss
|| Dashing Devil's Slave
|| Elizabeth
|| Alina's Surprise
|| Stranger in Ryan's Office
|| Alina's Story
|| Jealous Ryan
|| First Kiss
|| Ayat's new friend
|| Pain in ass
|| Grey House Surprise
|| Night at Grey House
|| Restless night
|| Unwanted guest
|| Launch Party
|| Doctorate
|| First Dance
|| Savouring her
|| Happy morning
|| Angry Chris
|| Vacation
|| Serendipity
|| Mysterious Dark Forest
|| President
|| Unknown Guest
|| Childhood Friend
|| She prefers dark colour
|| First Date
|| Confession
|| Patch Up
|| Yuna's Past
|| Well played
|| Is Everything over
|| Ayat's Decision
|| Decorated Grey House
|| Mr. Green
|| Birthday party
|| Mr. Green's Will
|| Sleeping Beauty
|| Reading to his petal
|| Amnesia
|| Undeniable attraction
|| Granny's Plan
|| Me & You
|| Welcome Party
|| Husband & Wife
|| Married Life

|| A Bet

1.2K 61 1
By capricioussrish

I want to dedicate this chapter to Charlesxleopold and knock_
Welcome to the Wattpad family. It's means alot ❤️

*Difficult roads often leads to beautiful destination*

Ayat's POV~

Ayat raised her head from files and stretched her neck and shoulders to release the muscles strain. The clock chimes to intimate her it's almost four steady hours she has been working on her projects. She stood up from her chair and walks towards the balcony. The piles of papers, files, her laptop and coffee mugs indicate that she is working for long hours.
Usually she spends her weekend taking care of loose ends and running the errands which she doesn't get the time to do on week days. Springs soothing rays of sun touch her skin, the cool breeze tickle her hair. She was feeling relaxed and content but empty. This whole week was full of company targets and reports. She didn't give any chance of complain to her boss, although she intentionally avoided circumstances of being alone with him.
A roar of bike echo from road and she looked down to see a group of bikers heading towards the city. Being a country girl she was very much affectionate to mountains and valleys.

Thinking of mountains she remembered when did she go for her last ride?? months. It's really been a long time. Last time she went for Deccan. It's a good place to enjoy the soothing weather in this season. A thought rang to her and she decided to get away from this routine life.

Screw it work can wait.

She gets ready with her black trouser pant and sando with a sporty black leather jacket. She picked up her helmet and headed to the apartment garage. She has a good collection of bikes. She likes speed, it calms her nerves. It blocks all the rational thought of her when the bike start talking with wind. She pics up her favorite the latest BMW 1300s. It's sporty lineage and lightweight design is everything she needs right now. When you start the engine, it welcomes you with a pleasant, hexagonal throaty sounds.

Her passion for bikes come for the her drive and will to winning the race from someone. She wanted to run and reach the goal as fast as she can, to make an identity to show someone her strength. She puts her leather gloves and lifted her leg to slide over the seat and her phone started to ring.

She thought to avoid it but due to all those years of habit she glanced to ID and sighed. Now she has to receive.

"Yes Sir"

"I want you to come to office for an hour" his voice arose a shiver down to bone.

"Sir, may be you haven't check the calendar properly, today is Saturday"

"I am perfectly aware of that Miss Seth but I need to send some reports to our USA partner first thing tomorrow morning, so I need my assistant to review some points"

"Is it necessary to come now? Can't you mail me that and I will send you tonight after reviewing it"

"Where are you?"

"Why?"

"If you are unable to come I can come and deliver it to you"

"No no I am just heading out for.... Never mind I'll come and pick it up but can you please leave it in front desk. I am not in appropriate cloth for work place"

"Why? What are you wearing?"

Seriously out of all this he only pick this.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going out for riding for next few hours. So I will come and collect it from front desk." I answered with a sigh. Why is he so persistent?

"Riding what bicycle?" I scoffed at his comment.

"No motorcycle" I answered him keeping my sanity.

"Perfect give me 30 mins I'll join you for the ride meet me at wtc."

"No no you can't go with me, I am going to a motorcycle ride"

"I promise not to bully you just meet me their. We'll discuss the point later."

He disconnected the call and I thought to myself "isn't that work urgent few minutes before?"

She blew out the breath of disgust and irritation and kicks the gear while climbing on bike. She ride towards the center of town for wtc.

__________

Ryan POV~

I never expected her to appear so sexy in her bikers look.

Wait a minute.... Is this BMW 1300s she riding?

It's one of the most expensive in world. From her background check I came to know they have a small business in her native place which her mom runs with her granny. And there wasn't any information about his father. So might it be from her father's side??

This girl is surely full of secret.

He climbed on his yamaha YZF R1 and waits for her to remove her helmet. She removed it and set it to the crock of arms. Her mid night black long hair flowed over her shoulder, Her enticing, constellation-blue eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart shaped lips. She wore grungy clothes in rebellious way showing her perfectly sculpted figure. She owns a personality for a queen.

"Nice bike.. what do you want to discuss about?" she asked me while I was gawking at her like a lovesick idiot. What's wrong with me?

"Right now nothing... Tell me one thing how does a salaried assistant able to afford and ride one of the most expensive bike in world?"

She got startled by my question. She looked away from me and answered anyway "its my friend's bike.. I borrowed it from him as a favor which he owed me"

She wass lying I could clearly tell but still the mention of a friend make me jealous. There is seriously something wrong with me.

"And he gave his one of  most expensive bike just for a ride without any second thought. You must be very special to him"

"And what are you my local guardian?"
She asked me in a irritated tone.

"No"

I was confused by her weird questions but anyway answer it.

"My landlord?"

"No"

"My neighbor?"

"No"

"Then why are you suddenly interested in my personal relationship?"

Ohh in that way she is asking. Did she just insult her boss?

"Ok... Then we will stop for a break and talk business later. Where are we going by the way?"

I asked her desperately trying to change the topic. I intended to make a good relationship with her because I don't know why but this girl equally irritates me and attracts me at the same time.

"Wherever I feel like to go. But let me remind you if you are not be able to match up with my speed, I won't wait for you."

I laugh at her confidence.
"You really surprised me with your choice of bike pixie. Do you even able to handle it?"

"See you at the other side"
she replies with a pissed off tone and heads towards the city. I silently followed her through.

_________

Ayat POV~

We rode towards the hills leaving the crowd and noice of the city behind us. The city splits up and leads us towards the cloudy green hills. I love to ride in this weather, it gives me peace and calm my soul. I rode hard pushing the gear in full power horse.

Usually saturday has less crowd compare to other days. Colourful houses, societies rose up and the fresh breeze of green grass, February flowers fill in my nostrils making me feel alive.

All along the way to ride my mind was sticking the incident just happened in WTC. How could I forget to change the bike? I was so excited and happy to finally having my alone time which was irrupted by my devil boss, that a small thing slipped from my mind and here I am ridding one of the expensive bike. I was so close to reveal my identity.

We stopped at the restaurant near the dam to have some snacks and drinks. There was a small fair near the dam. All the local goods, jewelleries, pictures, ethnic dresses were lined up in the stall. It was so beautiful I took out my camera and clicked some photos for my collection. Suddenly a delegate piece of jewelry, a pendant with a fairy angel decorated with small diamonds in a plain silver metallic chain, caught my eyes. It was very pretty not so expensive I'm sure but some things are always beautiful and worth because its simplicity. I bought it without a second thought and left few bills for her. 

We discussed the positive and negative points of the project and did required changes while having snacks. Before leaving I stuffed bottle of water and juices in my backpack.

"Let's make a bet, let's head towards the tiger point. The one who reaches first get the chance to rule over the other one a whole day." He says in a causal way but I see the devil's smirk.

"You want to race?"
I asked rolling my eyes. Isn't it too childish to make a bet on race?

"Call it whatever you want. I am intended to meet you at the point" and he rode towards the hill point leaving me behind.

I followed him silently but he didn't know I have a practice to ride in hilly road for my whole life. My home town is a paradise in between the four mountains. I easily take over him and reach to the entrance and wait for him.

He reached a few beats late and passed over me and stopped his bike near the point. What the hack?

I went near him and just raise my eyebrows expecting an explanation.

"The finishing point was the hill point, so I won"
he shrugged his shoulder like it's no big deal to cheat.

"This is cheating, you said to the tiger point" I snapped angrily. It's really wrong and childish.

"No, I didn't. Listen to yourself, you said finishing point was tiger point. So here we are at the point now and you were standing at the entrance. So fairly I won. Now you have to behave and do according to my wish for a whole day"

"Like you didn't treat me as a slave this full week already" I said under my breath and stumped my foot on ground with irritation. This guy always pissed me off.

"Fine. When?" I asked the only thing that matters.

"On the product launch day, you will come with me on event"

"Of course I will be there and with you specifically, I'm your secretary sir"
I said rolling my eyes on him.

"I meant you will accompany me not as my secretary, as my date"
He said in an amused tone.

What??? a date?

Ohh god... Aaahhhh I stamped my foot on ground again angrily. Why always me? He always gets me in this type of situation. I really hate this devil.

*****
Please do votes and comments
Srish 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 8.6K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...
168K 6.8K 48
Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rights A girl that is just filled with so m...
1.3M 55.1K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
1.7M 50.9K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...