Dystopia |Jikook|πŸŽ€

By The_Elegant_One

Park Jimin is broke. Being a 24 year old law university graduate, he is jobless and is living in a old apartm... More

β˜† Prologue β˜†
β˜†1β˜†
β˜†2β˜†
β˜†3β˜†
β˜†4β˜†
β˜†5β˜†
β˜†6β˜†
β˜†7β˜†
β˜†8β˜†
β˜†9β˜†
β˜†10β˜†
β˜†11β˜†
β˜†12β˜†
β˜†13β˜†
β˜†14β˜†
β˜†15β˜†
β˜†16β˜†
β˜†17β˜†
β˜†18β˜†
β˜†19β˜†
β˜†20β˜†
β˜†21β˜†
β˜†22β˜†
β˜†23β˜†
β˜†24β˜†
β˜†25β˜†
β˜†26β˜†
β˜†27β˜†
β˜†28β˜†
β˜†30β˜†
β˜†31β˜†
β˜†32β˜†
β˜†Special Chapterβ˜†
β˜†Epilogueβ˜†

β˜†29β˜†

707 71 40
By The_Elegant_One

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Twenty Nine ☆☆

☆☆ Act of betrayal- Part 1 ☆☆

[In Namjoon's room- at the time when Taehyung and Jimin were making out]

The Devil huffed in annoyance as he sat across Namjoon and Yoongi.

"What did you want to talk about?" Jungkook asked, impatiently. He wanted to go see Jimin! Now!

"Prince Jungkook, I wanted to tell you about Taehyung's and your past" Namjoon said as Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"I already know it" Jungkook answers.

"No, you don't. This is from, when you were just 4" Yoongi snapped, irritated by the younger's attitude.

"Go ahead, spill it" Jungkook gave a side look to Yoongi before turning to the mind reading brilliant.

The explanation went on and on, Jungkook wearing a blank expression through all of it.

Namjoon was starting to get irritated by the blank look Jungkook wore.

You know the feeling we get, when we are explaining the plot of our favourite book or movie, to a sibling or friend and they just don't give the reaction, you want them to give. And that's exactly Namjoon feels right now.

"...and that's why you both don't remember your pasts" Namjoon finished as he stared at the devil.

"So, what do you expect me to do with this information? This just makes my hatred for Taehyung grow more. He is the reason, I am suffering from Schzophrenia".

Namjoon blasts and burns in anger.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HE WAS RAPED BY A BUNCH OF MEN AND THE MAN WHO HE THOUGHT WAS HIS FATHER!! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SYMPATHY LEFT IN YOU, JUNGKOOK? ALL YOU COULD THINK ABOUT IS, YOURSELF! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH TORTURE TAEHYUNG WENT THROUGH? JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO RAPED DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW MUCH PAIN TAEHYUNG WOULD'VE WENT THROUGH. INCOMPARABLE PAIN!" Jungkook was not phased by the shouting.

All he cared about right at that moment, was his poor ears which had to endure the loud shouting.

I know..too nonchalant and arrogant.

"What do you want me to do?" Jungkook asked.

"Look, I don't support Taehyung or anything. He is bad, just like you. But he went through a lot. The least you could do is, let him stay in the palace" Namjoon sighed, pinching the brink of his nose in frustration.

"Why would I? He has his eyes set on Jimin. What if he touch my Jimin?" Jungkook suddenly felt anger flow through his body.

Not caring about the fact that Taehyung was raped by a bunch of men and his own father figure, he cared about Taehyung harming his Jimin!

The only harm to Jimin right now, is Jungkook himself.

Jungkook knows that the older devil wouldn't dare touch Jimin as he truly loves him but he still was making a fuss out of it...why? Because he simply doesn't want Taehyung anywhere near Jimin, afraid Jimin will start loving him.
Unbelievable. I know.

But what he didn't know was, Jimin already fell in love with the black haired devil.

Maybe Jimin falling in love with Taehyung is karma.. all the things Jungkook has done; making Jimin kill a woman, the stabbing incident, glass pieces incident..its just karma that's happening.

"Are you hearing yourself, Jungkook? You and I, both know that Taehyung wouldn't dare wrong touch Jimin! So why angry about it? Or maybe," Namjoon smirked as he licked his lips, "or maybe you are just afraid that Jimin will start to love Taehyung..am I wrong, Prince Jungkook?" Namjoon wasn't called a brilliant mind reader no reason.

The truth was, Namjoon guessed it and actually didn't overhear his thoughts.

Namjoon is a brilliant.

"Fuck You!" Jungkook growled as he starts walking out of the room.

"I knew it, Prince Jungkook. You are just a coward! A fucking scared coward" Namjoon laughed, adding to Jungkook's anger.

"I AM NOT A COWARD. I AM GOING TO LET TAEHYUNG STAY HERE! LET'S SEE WHAT HE CAN DO!! MY JIMIN ONLY LOVES ME" Jungkook yelled.

Jungkook silently walked to Taehyung's room, Yoongi slowly following behind him.

[While Jungkook was walking to Taehyung's room- in Taehyung's room]

Moans of pleasure slipped past the plump pink lips as he felt rough hands squeezing his nipples.

"Taehyung~" Jimin moaned as he pulled the devil for a kiss.

They weren't really planning on having sex..jusy playing around and making out.

"I love you so much, Chim~" Taehyung groaned.

At first when Jimin confessed his thoughts, Taehyung was utterly shocked.

Taehyung thought Jimin would never love him as he have Jungkook..but when the human told him 'I love you', he felt like he was in heaven, the angel being Jimin.

"I love you~" Jimin whispered.

His 'I love you's' were a drug for Taehyung. Something intoxicating and addicting.

Jimin felt the devil grind against him, pleasuring himself against his clothed ass.

As the two kissed each other, Jungkook stood right outside the door.

Before Jungkook could barge in, Yoongi speaks loudly.

"PRINCE JUNGKOOK, ARE YOU OKAY?" Yoongi yelled, alerting the kissing couple inside.

"I will hide near the door. When he opens it and comes inside, I will go out to Jungkook's room" Jimin whispered as Taehyung nodded.

"Don't yell!" Jungkook hissed as he opened the door.

The Devil walks inside, not noticing Jimin sneaking out of the room, silently.

Yoongi follows him to hear Jimin's explanation.

"What do you want, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as he leaned back, yawning as if he was woken up.

"I am letting you stay here! Not just because of the rain but also to prove I am not a coward" Jungkook wasn't aware that Namjoon skilfully played him like a card game.

Namjoon wanted the older devil to not leave the palace. It wasn't because of pity. It was for Jimin. He already knew Jimin fell in love with Taehyung.

I mean you won't be begging for somone you don't love, now will You..

When he saw the human on his knees, begging Jungkook, he knew, he gotta do something.

"Oh really!" Taehyung smiled.

He wasn't happy that he got a place to stay; he is happy that, now Jimin won't be sad and will be more safer with him around.

"Thanks" It was genuine, but Jungkook thought he was mocking him and glared at him before leaving the room.

Meanwhile, Jimin explained to Yoongi how he suddenly fell in love with Taehyung..not because of pity, but because of his cute personality, caring nature, kindness...

"What are we going to do about Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin didn't know.

Simply, he didn't know.

"I thought I love him, but I don't know anymore" Jimin sighed.

Jimin wasn't guilty that he cheated on Jungkook..he was guilty that Jungkook didn't know he was cheating on him.

If he tell that he loves Taehyung, he will get angry for sure. And Jimin surely can't survive the devil's anger once again.

"I don't even feel guilty, Yoongi. Am I a bad person?" Jimin didn't want to be sad again. He found his happiness, which is Taehyung. But he still didn't want to hurt Taehyung.

"No you are not, Jimin. Attaining your happiness doesn't make you a bad person. I understand that you love Taehyung and is confused about Jungkook...but at last you will end up hurting one of them. Its the sad truth".

-

▪ Will Jimin confess to Jungkook about his cheating?

What do you think of Jimin?

▪ Who will get hurt, at the end?

▪ What will happen next?

▪ Feedbacks :)

Thoughts?

So far, what do you think of this book? I hope my sweethearts are satisfied with the book..you can comment your predictions on what will happen 😀

And this book is coming to an end..😢 I can't believe this is going to happen 😔 5 more chapters ahead 😳😨

Thank you so much for 600+ READS!!! I love you guys so much. I can't believe this book reached this much reads!! You guys are awesome!! My sweethearts, I love you so much 💙💙💙 Without your support, I wouldn't have reached this spot, my lovely sweethearts 😍 Thank you so much 😆

Have a great day, and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment!

Fighting!! 🤛🏿🤛🏾🤛🏼🤛🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
110K 6.4K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
706 469 52
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
35.7K 1.6K 31
jimin , 18 , had nothing going for him , so he moved to seoul for a fresh start . will he get the fresh start he deserves ? read to find out ! TRIGG...