Reason of Every Why

By shonipanro

Love never fails. Love understands. Love has secrets. Name: Sharlene Shin Birthdate: April 05, 2005 Nationali... More

The Complications 1
Donny Meets Sharlene 2
To be a Cardiosurgeon 3
Playing Volleyball 4
Mischievous Sharlene 5
Fun Day 6
Hatred 7
See You Again 8
Didn't Change 9
Passwords 10
The Change 11
Scent 12
I Hear Your Heartbeat 13
Wall 14
Autumn 15
Four and Thirty 16
Starry Night 17
Spring 18
Under the Lamp 19
Korea 20
Help Me Live 21
Important Appointment 22
Isn't it obvious? 23
Rooftop 24
Gift 25
Dads 26
Past to Present 27
Saranghae 28
Paths Crossed 29
Faces of Love 30
Five Years 31
Secret Communication 32
Die To Live 33
Against Dads 34
Secret or Free 35
Sudden Change 36
I and Your Dad 37
Relieved 38
Yearn to Talk 39
The Cut 40
Time to Tell The Truth 41
"Don't go" 42
Get Back Her Name 43
Jealous Shar 44
Business meeting vs Date 45
'Please Don't Disturb' 46
Lawsuits 47
The Process 48
The Struggles 49
Privacy and Publicity 50
Let's Get Married 51
"Give me your best attorney" 52
Past Mistake 53
Who To Blame 54
Take the Risk 55
I love You because it's You 56
'I too love my mom' 57
Still Choose to Protect Her 58
Who Knocked the Door? 59
When She Drunk 60
Law is Law 61
Bankruptcy 62
Together With You 64
Life With You 65

Run Away 63

49 4 0
By shonipanro

Donny heard about the plan of his and Shar's father so he made a plan.

Donny planned to take Shar to a place where there's no trouble.

"Shar, please hold on to my hands tightly starting today, because I won't let you away from me anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go to somewhere we can do what we want."

"Donny, don't think that way."

"Shar, it's starting that all of them will soon against us, we have to at least do something for us."

"Don't think about yourself only Donny, let's not be selfish."

"It's not us, who are selfish, it's them, because if they are not, how could they do all those things to us? Let's not just keep quiet, it's also time to express ourselves. We are already in the right age."

"Then, what's next? Your dad, I mean, my dad too, it's very easy for them to trace where we are. They will surely asked for a detective and search for us. Then after they will find us, what are we going to do?"

"I can't read my dad's mind this past few days, he is suddenly mad at me. He does not want me to meet you anymore. He kept telling me to let you go."

"Why don't you?"

Donny held Sharlene's hands and looked at her eye to eye with wistful eyes.

"Shar, it's okay if they will keep telling me to let you go, but you telling me that, is worse than telling me to stop breathing. Let them do it, but please don't and never do it. When I said I love you, I do mean that. My 'I love you' is I love you even in the worst times."

Sharlene also love Donny that much that she can endure the pains.

"Mi ahnhae. I just love you this much so I don't want you to feel tired."

"I will never get tired."

"I don't want you to keep fighting and fighting for me. You are already tortured by your dad. I can't take it. You already sacrificed a lot."

"It's nothing as long as I know you're with me."

"You are also hurt and feeling so sad, I can't be the reason of your tears and pains anymore."

"I can endure all. We can endure all just be by my side."

Sharlene hugged Donny to let him know that she still love him.

"Let's go somewhere where we can be alone."

Sharlene witnessed how Donny tried his best to keep her in his life. She then agreed to go where they could be alone.

They travelled to a place where there's no signal. A place where there are only trees, plants, flowers and beach.

Donny held Sharlene's hand and they walked together at the seashore. It's only them walking at the beach while the sun is about to set.

"I've been dreaming for this even before, thank you for making it possible."

"I too have a dream," Sharlene said.

"What is it?"

"I've been dreaming for a quiet and happy life."

Donny stopped walking. Shar too.

[I hope to give you a quiet and happy life soon. Time will let us know.] Donny said quietly and kissed Sharlene's forehead.

On the other hand, So Hyun confronted her mom.

"Mom, did you intentionally do it?"

"Do what?"

"Eomma, regarding the bankruptcy issue, are you behind it?"

"If I said yes, can you do anything about it?"

"Eomma, do you know I also know that you are behind Gia's case?"

Her mom was shocked.

"What did you just say?"

"You heard it right eomma. Even before I came back, I already knew about it."

"By chance, did you intentionally gave that to him?"

"Though I know it is wrong to keep those evidences, I still did hide everything to protect you."

"Then who did it?"

"Eomma? Aren't you wondering why you and Shar's mom are being manipulated to hate each other?"

"Don't think that way."

"Why can't I mom?"

"Just mind your business."

"I also care for my friend mom."

"Are you telling me that I don't have any?"

"I never said that mom. But please take consideration what I said."

"Get out. Go back to your office."

"Then, as you said, Chairman Kim."

Her mom felt it's horrific for her to be called Chairman but since it's always what she demands so she can't stop her only daughter from calling her that way.

Donny's dad heard that he is missing. He was so mad that he went to PShin's house right away.

CPeterson saw PShin's wife so he suddenly shouted at him.

"Are you not going to find for your daughter?"

Dr. Shin got nervous. "Wae? What happened to Sharlene? Tell me, hurry up."

"Before you came here, my men are already looking for them. And besides, am I not supposed to be the one who is mad because of your son's impulsiveness?"

"Let's talk somewhere else, not here," CPeterson then told PShin.

The two both agreed to have a drink together.

Sharlene and Donny were able to find a rest house.

"How do you know about this place?" asked the owner who is an old woman.

"We were brought here by chance."

"You just get married or run away?"

"Soon to get married," Donny answered.

Then suddenly she felt sad.

"Can you not sleep tonight?" The old woman asked.

Donny and Sharlene don't know what the statement mean.

"Can you tell why you're here?" the old woman said.

"It's a very long story," answered Donny sadly.

"I am willing to listen," the old woman said and prepared some food for them. They introduced themselves to one another.

While eating,

"Donny, what made you decide to bring Sharlene here?"

Donny looked at Sharlene while drinking water.

"Donny, were you forbid by your parents too?" the old woman asked.

Donny nodded.

"All my life, that was the most regretful thing I've done to my own son," she said and tears started to flow from her eyes.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Donny said and Sharlene looked at the old woman. She then stood up and comforted her.

The old woman continued to cry. It's obvious that she is in deep sorrow. She's so sorry yet she can't tell why. After 10 minutes maybe, she then calmed down.

"I used to live here for more than 4 years. I decided to leave our old place because everything that I see there reminds me how cruel I am, how selfish I am, how bad I am. A mother who should be patient, kind  and selfless, protecting her child is the exact opposite of what I did. I also influenced his dad. And did something terrible just to make my plan worked."

Donny and Sharlene don't want to let their parents as lonely as her so after the old woman fell asleep, they went out of the hut.

"Donny, let's go back."

"Shar, I understand how you feel, but we will go back not to give up, but to let them understand that we deserve to be happy."

Shar nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 483 5
This story is about a love story in a high school. This story is about a girl name Sarah just move to Australian from Korean. And it's all new for he...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2K 179 49
Cake and Mike are really good friends but they both have feelings for each other. Cakes friends sometimes embarrassed her but she just ignored them f...
877K 40.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...