The Thoughts Between Us // CH...

By HumanVariant

Covers 13 REASONS WHY : SEASON 4 Previously called 'Don't Break My Heart'. [Not just a Love Story.] What if i... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven

•WELCOME•

2.5K 26 6
By HumanVariant

Hello everyone!
First of all, thanks for giving this book a chance. It means a lot that you actually decided to press that 'Read' button.

13 Reasons Why released the final season just two weeks ago, and let's be honest that many of us weren't actually happy with it.

Mostly, because of what happened to one of our favourite character in the final episode.

But, the one great thing this season gave us was Alex Standall & Charlie St. George.

Being a tomboy I'm actually embarrassed to say this, but those two were adorable till the end.
I actually Awed during the Prom episode. Don't judge.

And most people will agree with me that we would've loved to see more of them.

That's why, I decided to cover up the whole of Season 4 from their point of views, instead of Clay's.

This story will be alternating between Alex's and Charlie's POVs, and even if we all know the ending, there were things between them we would like to know.

Some of the chapters would be from the episodes of the original series, but I'm going to add some more for both of them.

Soooo, enjoy!

TRIGGER WARNING :
There are many minor mentions of Suicide, Murder and Rape throughout the story, so I request the people who can't handle it to sadly skip the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 9.7K 17
Clay was never one to take his life seriously, especially not after everything that went down with his parents regarding college and his career. Desp...
71K 1.7K 51
Y/n L/n was a normal girl living a normal life. She's got a group of amazing friends including Justin Foley, Jessica Davis, and Alex Standall. She's...
55.5K 981 12
What if Clay could have saved Hannah? What if their love story could have continued? I for one was devastated by the ending of 13 Reasons Why so I've...
26.3K 924 51
Alex Standall, alone most of his life, all responsibilities fall on him. His mother doesn't even take care of him. Alex is popular. He's got some...