fix you (13rw)

By svtfanboi

Alex Standall has been crushing on his best friend, Zach Dempsey, for almost a year. Things changed when he a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 5

1.6K 60 50
By svtfanboi

Charlie

Do you ever feel like you were always the life of the party but never the life of your own party. Like your only purpose in life is to serve people and make them happy. Make your family proud, make your friends laugh, lead your football team to victory.

I was always a great listener, thats what my friends always tell me. If carrying the weight of other people's problem was a job then I would be the employee of the year. I wouldnt really call myself an introvert but I rarely talk to people about my life, my secrets, my yearnings.

Knowing more about myself was never someone else's priority, no one really cared to ask me how I was, but today I learned something new about myself. When you are with the right person, no matter how secretive you are, diving in to touchy and personal topics is not that difficult.

I got a text message from Alex Standall after lunch, asking me if I was free. Maybe it was the lonely side of me but I quickly replied yes. Alex seemed different from everyone, in a world full of illusion and fakeness, I saw something real on Alex Standall. Maybe it was just the selfless side of me, desperate to carry another person's weight and pain on my shoulder. When I saw him cry in my car I knew he was bearing a weight on his chest. A load that maybe I could help in.

"Is this your usual order?" My mouth was watering from Alex's drink, it was a strawberry milkshake with two scoops of chocolate ice cream on top, with whipped cream. With a freaking whipped cream.

"Nah. I always try something new everytime I go here," Alex smirked. Poking the whipped cream with his finger and then licking it. "Is that your usual order?"

We were both looking at my drink. A plain hot chocolate. How freaking boring. Alex was probably not impressed, and ofcourse I wanted to impress Alex on our first date. A friendly date or our first hang out session whatever you straight people call it.

"Uh," For a second I thought of lying, and tell him how I usually go for some fancy drink I couldnt even pronounce, so that I could impress him. "Actually. Yeah. Does it bore you?"

"No," Alex smiled at me and I felt my heart skip two beats before going back to normal. "I think its cool."

"Well thank you, I try." I joked. Alex took a sip of his milkshake using a metal straw. He cares about the environment? I couldnt help but feel intrigued. Who are you Alex Standall?

"So," I took a sip of my hot chocolate and I immediately regret doing it, I didnt want to act like a lame asshole in front of Alex so I acted as if the drink didnt burn my tongue as if Satan himself didnt directly pee inside my mouth. Amusement was forming on Alex's lips. I cleared my throat. "Why did you want to hang out all of a sudden?"

"You said I owe you one right?" Alex was a fast drinker, he was already halfway through his strawberry milkshake. "This is me paying you for driving me home."

"So tell me about yourself Alex Standall." I beamed at him.

"Nothing to tell," I could feel his walls coming up like the great wall of China, I wanted to tear it down with my bare hands but I didnt want to scare him away. "Just going through some shit right now."

"Some shit, as in the reason why you were alone at the school parking lot yesterday?"

"Yeah." His answers were short, it was obvious that he didnt want to talk about it.

"Dont tell me you're selling drugs?" I jokingly whispered, trying to lighten up the mood. I peaked in inside him but he quickly closed the door, not letting me in just yet.

"Im not. If I were I'd make sure you're the first to know," Alex shook his head, giving me a half smile. "Enough about me. Your turn, tell me about yourself."

"Im the school's quarteeback," I answered him. I took a long pause before continuing. "I havent told anyone about this but at first I really dont want to play football."

Alex was quiet but he was listening, I could feel his eyes reading me and for the first time since I was born I felt myself open up to someone other than myself.

"I play football because my dad wants me to continue his legacy and I want to make him proud. As long as he's proud of me then im good with what I have."

"Okay, enough about m-" But Alex interrupted me.

"Fuck everyone's expectations. What do you want to do when you graduate high school?"

I didnt even think. I already knew my answer but I was afraid Alex would laugh at me. He motioned for me to say so I did.

"I love baking," I sensed my face heating up a little. I havent told anyone about this. "I want to bake and maybe open a small stall where I can sell my pastries."

Surprisingly, Alex wasnt laughing. With his serious voice he said. "Then do that."

This was the first time someone really took their time to listen to me, to truly listen to me. That felt nice and weird because I couldnt stop smiling.

"Do you want go at my place?" I was caught off guard by Alex's question. I could feel Alex's hesitation when he asked that but he still said it.

"I actually have some family plans," Which was true, I actually have plans with my dad. I mean I could just cancel it and tell him I was on a football practice. Okay fuck it. "Wait a second."

I grabbed my phone and texted my dad. Explaining to him to just reschedule the planned dinner because I have an extra hour of football practice.

"Dont tell me you cancelled your family plan."

"Lets go to your place," I winked at Alex, grabbing my gym bag, heading for the door. "Cmon I only have a few hours."

The ride from Monet's to Alex's house was not that far. Alex's parents were nowhere to be found, I havent seen Alex's mom and knowing how Alex's dad is the town's deputy I assumed he wont be coming home any time soon.

Alex lead me to his room. I wasnt expecting his room to be so clean and empty it was the complete opposite of the Alex Standall Ive been talking to.

"Sorry. I know," Alex took off his jacket and sat on his bed. "My room is empty. Ive been told."

I sat beside him. His sheets were wrinkled and his pillows were all over the place. So he is the kind of guy that doesnt make his bed. Cute.

"I like its very minimalist."

I was looking around his room. The room was painted white. There was an electric guitar beside his study table. His closet was slightly opened, I was about to stand up and check his wardrobe when I felt a hand hold my face. Alex Standall was kissing me. It was a soft and brief one.

"Shit," He cursed. I was just staring at him, shocked and petrified. His kiss turned me into a stone, his hair werent snakes, his hair was actually fluffy and luscious and it smelled feminine. "I should stop kissing people without their permission."

"What if I give you my permission?" I didnt know what I was saying. All I know was that I would do anything to kiss Alex Standall again, properly.

This time I was the one who grabbed his head. We locked lips. I could taste the strawberry milkshake he drank at Monet's. I could feel his hands, one is wrapped around my body and the other is holding the back of my head.

I've tasted my plenty share of girls and boys but Alex was different. His kisses were passionate, rough and a little bit desperate.

"Hey," I pulled away, panting. "Take it slow. I wont go anywhere."

He smirked at me and clutched the back of my neck. I could feel his tongue exploring every corner of my mouth and I just let him. We made out till our lips were numb and our pants were too tight from our raging boners.

We were now both lying on his bed, we managed to take off our tops but our pants remained intact. We were both grasping for air.

"You still owe me one because techincally I paid for my drink earlier." I closed my eyes. I could feel Alex breathing beside me.

"Okay, I'll pay on our next date."

"So earlier was a date?"

"Whatever you wanna call it, Charlie."

-

New chapter! Its 3:40 am here right now. Im going straight to sleep after uploading this chapter.

Hope you enjoy it!

Do you guys think Zach will take this news well or he would freak out and get jealous eventhough hes straight [wink wink]

Also, 200 reads? You guys rock! Keep the comments and votes coming!

- G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 411 27
Warning: boy x boy, Yaoi Gavin has a crush on his best friend, Oliver. Gavin will be changing schools and Oliver doesn't know. Because Gavin thinks i...
353 17 16
Long distance relationships are hard; Being away from the person you love. Imagine something much worse, the person you love can no longer talk to yo...
820K 27.6K 33
Alexander walker and Dylan Ross. Two inseparable and most importantly 'straight' best friends who just like to mess around. What could go wrong betwe...
4.2K 139 18
After finishing junior year of high school, Nate's big day finally arrives. He's afraid of his parents disowning him, but confidence in who he is. Wi...