mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XIV: my mummy
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVII: yuna
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXI: key
XXXII: laundry room
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLI: pancakes and cookies
XLII: don't wanna leave
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
where have I been? (june 6 2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LVIII: late
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXV: waiting game
LXVI: won't be long
LXVII: on his way
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research
lxxi: uncles

XXVII: soft mornings

11K 375 128
By lvndrkookfics

I flutter my eyes open and notice that my chest feels heavier than usual. I let out a quiet groan before picking my head up and noticing a head of long black hair resting on my chest. For a moment, I panic until yesterday's events come rushing back. 

I lower my head back down on the pillow and start softly combing through Chunhei's silky locks. I look over to Yoongi's side and find it empty. 

"He must be using the bathroom," I quietly say to myself. 

"Mummy?" Chunhei quietly whimpers, still half asleep. 

She wraps her arms tighter around my middle, switching from laying her left cheek on my chest to her right. 

"Mummy's here, sweet girl," I whisper, "Sleep some more." 

She whimpers again before falling back asleep as I continue to play with her hair. 

A few minutes go by before the bedroom door opens. Yoongi stands in the doorway with fluffy bed-head, black sweatpants, and a gray hoodie. In his hands is a wooden tray holding a stack of pancakes, steaming mugs of coffee, orange juice (which must be for Chunhei) and a few more breakfast treats. 

"Good morning, kitty," He greets, shooting a wink my way. 

My cheeks flush bright red as he walks over, carefully placing the tray of delicious food on his side of the bed before walking over to my side and planting a passionate good morning kiss on my lips. 

"Mmm, I think I'd rather have you for breakfast," He teases, earning a slap on the shoulder from me. 

"Yoongi!" I whisper-shout, swatting at him. 

"At least I'm honest!" He defends, going back to his side and getting back into bed, placing the breakfast tray on his lap, "Wanna wake up the princess?"

I hum in response, moving the hair I had playing with to the side of Chunhei's face so I could stroke her chubby cheeks. 

"Wake up, princess," I coo, gently shaking her awake. 

She lets out a quiet whine, making Yoongi laugh beside me. 

"We've got pancakes, bubba," Yoongi tries to entice her, "I even put chocolate chips!"

Chunhei slowly opens her eyes, looking around a few times to familiarize herself with where she was. Her eyes go to Yoongi,  to the pancakes, to me, then once again goes back to the pancakes. 

"I want some!" Her face erupts into her signature Min gummy smile. 

She quickly sits up, moving towards the tray. Yoongi, quicker than her, moves the plate of pancakes away, earning a whine from the newly-awoken little girl. 

"Uh uh, little bubba," He teases, sending a smirk my way, "Mummy and daddy want good morning kisses first."

Chunhei giggles before pouncing at Yoongi and planting a big kiss on his lips before quickly greeting him with a, "Good morning, daddy!"

"Good morning to you, kitten," Yoongi laughs. 

Chunhei then turns back to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing kisses all over my face, making me squeal in delight. 

"Good morning, munchkin," I laugh as she continues to plant kisses on my nose and cheeks, "You seem quite excited today."

"I had such a nice sleep that's why, mummy!" She begins to speak at a hundred miles-per-hour about how well and warm she slept  and how amazing her dreams were. 

I follow along, ooh-ing and aah-ing at the right moments. After a few more sentences, I stop her by placing a fork filled with pancake in front of her face. 

"And then daddy took us to dis-" She stops, eyeing the syrup-drenched pancake before stopping her story altogether and eating the pancake in one bite. 

Yoongi and I laugh as she scarfs down three pancakes along with her orange juice and some strawberries. 

"Daddy?" Chunhei speaks up after eating in silence for a while. 

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Did that lady really mean what she said? That she's my mummy?" She looks between Yoongi and I, a soft pout on her lips. 

Yoongi sighs, placing the finished breakfast platter on the nightstand then coming back to sit, facing Chunhei. I send him a reassuring smile and discreetly grab his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. 

"Come here, Chunnie," He calls, opening his arms for his little girl to come into. 

Chunhei scoots over and cuddles into Yoongi. Yoongi beckons me over as Chunhei gets comfortable snuggling into his side. I slip next to Chunhei so she's now protected between Yoongi and I. 

"Remember when daddy told you that in order for little boys and girls to be brought into the world, two people must use their powers to raise you?" He begins, earning a nod from Chunhei, who is listening intently to her father. 

"Well, in order to bring you into the world, me and that lady you saw yesterday, put our powers together. Our powers were so strong that we were lucky enough to get such a beautiful girl like you," He tells, booping her nose playfully. 

"But one day, that lady ran out of power," Chunhei's eyes grow in wonder, hanging onto every word coming from her daddy's lips, "And she had to go far away in order to regain that power. So daddy had to work extra hard in order to raise such a wonderful little girl."

"But what happened to her daddy?" 

"She had lost almost all her power, sweet pea, so she had to work very hard for a very long time to get it back. In fact, I heard she's still trying to regain her power. You were just too strong for her, kitten!" Yoongi jokes, causing Chunhei to giggle.

"But you know what makes you so special?" Yoongi asks, catching my attention, "You are so powerful, that you even drew in another powerful person! I can even say that she has 2x more power than that other lady." 

"Who is it, daddy?" Chunhei eagerly cheers. 

"YN, sweet pea. Your power and YN's power connected and here we are, love. Only YN is strong enough for you. She watches over you, loves you, and will never run out of power."

"Because you give me my power, bubba," I complete for Yoongi, smiling widely. 

Chunhei smiles her big gummy smile, tears forming in her eyes. I gasp and bring her into a hug, patting her back. 

"Why're you crying, sweet girl?" 

"Because! I'm so happy that I have such a strong mummy! YN is so amazing, daddy! I love her so much," The little girl sobs into my neck, making me tear up myself. 

"Don't cry, my world," I pat her back, "I'm so lucky to have you. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Mummy loves you with all my heart." 

I look over at Yoongi and mouth a "great job" before leaning towards him and planting a kiss on his lips. 

"How about I bring these dishes back to the kitchen then come back here and cuddle for the rest of the morning?" Yoongi proposes. 

"Yes! I love cuddles!" Chunhei cheers, placing kisses on both Yoongi's and my cheek. 

a/n: I WANNA BE YN SO BAD! also, I turned my imagines page on ig into a merch collection page lol! I decided to keep my writing on wattpad because I feel more comfortable writing long, multi-part books rather than short imagines. so if you wanna follow and keep up with my slow-growing bts merch collection, please follow me @/honey.meowgi on Instagram and leave me a comment saying you're from wattpad! 

question of the day: when did you start stanning bts and how?

my answer: I started stanning around march of 2019! I don't remember the exact day, but I do know Yoongi's birthday happened a few days after I officially stanned! I started off just watching their music videos because I had heard DNA on the radio a few times. then I decided to learn their names WHICH IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA and fell into the dark hole of unhelpful guides and Squishy Min Yoongi videos and the rest was history! can't believe its been 2 years already lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 479 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
283K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
370K 9.2K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...