Enemies (jikook)

By jeonjungkookfan7

{COMPLETED} jungkook- A witch jimin- a vampire jin- a vampire taehyung- a vampire hoseok-a vampire yoongi- a... More

jeon jungkook
park jimin
you look terrible
found you~
why
don't think I actually care...
taking care
protecting
going soft
crowning
slave
master
day out
at the park
goodbye
blood
fixing
talking
love
innocent
mornings in the castle
birthday bunny
ruined
dinner
gift
protecting
overprotective
talented
sorry
teaching
problem
crown
love
wedding
celebration
dance
๐Ÿ”žnot so innocent anymore ๐Ÿ”ž
EW GERMS!
Fun
Family
We've Come So Far

Visions

3.5K 192 77
By jeonjungkookfan7

((A/N: SLIGHT BLOOD WARNING)).

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was all a vision....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
A vision that won't ever come true.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.

..
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Screams of pain echo the halls of the palace.... jungkook had been beaten and beaten again and again for creating a future vision in his cauldron,
Mr park was visiting the witch and forced jungkook to create a vision in his cauldron which would predict the future...

And what came up in the cauldron was Jungkook marrying prince jimin....and obviously....Mr park didn't like that.

Jungkook begs and begs that he did the spell wrong and he wants it to stop but they never do, they keep on hitting and punching and whipping....until jungkook is led in a pool of his own blood....

Mr park wouldn't leave the cell until the smell of the witches blood hit his nostrils.
Mr park leaves the cell slamming the door behind himself so jungkook was left alone whimpering and crying in a pool of his own blood

It wasn't Jungkooks fault....he did the spell.... jungkook can't tell the future....he didn't know it would show jungkook and the vampire princes wedding....
Jungkook knows it must be broken....ofr he said the wrong spell.

All jungkook wishes for....is someone to save him....but he doesn't have much hope anymore....he doesn't even know what time of day it is...or even what day it is....he is stuck in a cell... staring at brick walls for hours and hours on end crying himself to sleep on the cold and hard floor and then waking up to Mr park kicking him hard.

Jungkook wishes he was born different then what he is....

Taehyungs pov

M

y heart shatters when I see Mr park walking past my room covered in blood....Jungkooks blood....
I look on my bed where Jin was crying hugging namjoon.
Jin hasn't stopped crying since Jungkooks pained screams started...

We all feel terrible that we can't help him....but obviously it'll only get worse... because tomorrow...is jimins birthday.... meaning jimin gets to take over from his father with the witch....he will do worse...jimin will do much worse

And it kills me inside that I can't do anything to help....
Namjoon rubs jins back "he's a strong witch.... he'll be okay.....one day he'll be part of our family and he will laugh and smile loads....one day baby..."

Jin sniffles "he's just a boy! He deserves a life! He deserves to be cuddled and loved! He didn't have a childhood! He lost his parents!! He's scared...no...he's terrified!! And all I can do is sit here and cry while listening to him screaming in agony!"

Hoseok sighs "jin-hyung....why don't we talk to jimin?" Jin nods "yeah because king jimin is gonna do anything.... he'll just hurt him worse....I want to help him...."
I sigh "what about Mrs park? She is the kindest vampire of them all!"

Namjoon nods "if anyone would be willing to help it would be her" Jin nods "that's a Great idea! Let's go! Jungkook needs us!" He jumps up and then we all walk to Mrs park who was sat in the dining hall with a glass of wine in her hand.

I smile "good morning! We were wondering if we would visit the witch?" She looks at us "can I know why? You know Mr park wouldn't like you guys going down there....neither would jimin" I sigh "we want to help.... jungkook is in pain....he's only 18....he hasn't had a life....he doesn't even know when his birthday is....we can't stand his screams anymore....we NEED to help....please.... we're begging you"

She stands up and nods "follow me....if jimin or Mr park asks... we're going down to check on the other prisoners" we all nod and then follow her.
Jin looks at her "why did he sound more in pain today then other days?"

Mrs park sighs "my husband forced the witch to do a spell which will create a vision of the future in his cauldron....what showed up....was a vision of jimin and the witch getting married....the witch being queen and jimin being king....and obviously he didn't like that"

I see Jin and Hoseok tearing up. Our eyes widen when Mrs park opens the cell door and we see jungkook led in a pool of his own blood crying and whimpering.
Jin quickly runs over to him and drops to his knees next to him "jungkook....bunny sit up for me...it's jinnie-hyung....come on bunny"

He helps jungkook sit up so he doesn't choke on his own blood.
We all look at him and he looks at us and my heart drops.

He whimpers "p-p-p-please h-h-h-help m-m-me" I feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

Jin then uses some bandaids he had in his pocket on some deep wounds on Jungkook. Jungkook then wipes his tears but keeps whimpering as more tears fall

Hoseok covers his mouth "I can't believe they'd do this to you....I'm so sorry....none of us could protect you",
Jins tears roll down his cheeks faster as he hugs Jungkook carefully

Jungkook hugs back and cries on his shoulder "p-p-please j-jin-hyung...i-it hurts.....i-i-i- w-want to die!"
Mrs park looks at me "I didn't realize it was this bad...."

We all jump a little when jimins voice is Hurd behind us "why are you all here?" He walks past us and he stops staring at Jin and the witch hugging.
Namjoon sighs "jimin-" jimin shakes his head "this....what's going on?"

Jin looks up at jimin "he's just a boy! He doesn't even know who he is!....have some sympathy....he's only 18", jungkook looks up at jimin and then gulps and looks down and moves away from Jin wincing with every move he makes.

Jimin smirks "it's scared of me" I nod "obviously! You're a stranger and you aren't exactly giving off good vibes....he probably thinks you want to hurt him" jimin nods "and he's right....father sent me down here because it was crying too loud"

Jin stands up "because he's in loads of pain!! He can't even stand up!!! I normally never raise my voice at you jimin but.... HE'S JUST A BOY!"
Jimin shrugs "so?" I sigh "he probably doesn't even know what his kind did to us! So why do we have to punish him!!"

Yoongi walks into the cell and tilts his head "whoa....what's going on here?" Jimin Huff's "I came to kill the witch but I'm being stopped"
Jungkook moves to jimin and sits in front of him "p-please d-do i-it.... i-i-i-it h-hurts t-to l-live a-anymore....k-kill me!"

Jimin looks at him and smirks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 382 46
{แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
4.4K 129 16
Jeon Jungkook was 14 when his 12 year old sister Lily was taken while they were out together. Physically, Jungkook recovered from the events of the d...
650 417 52
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
1.5K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction ๐Ÿง› COMPLETED โœ… My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...