Idiot one, and idiot two

By pretzl_you

It's their starting for a new world! Ink with his childish personality, and Error with his destructive tensio... More

Recking the first day
Problems
Child's play
Long night ahead
Drama~
A bad boy
Closed eyes, closed doors
The cold
New house
Lossing and learning
Crossing a new line
A bit of a set bcak...
Chit-chat
The closet
Shut up!
One Step Up
Dirty secrets
4 Way Street

Heads up!

2.2K 81 111
By pretzl_you

I was one of the first to grab a ball because I was in the front. Once my fingers wrapped around the ball, I stumbled back, throwing the ball in a random direction in hopes that it would hit someone. My eye-lights followed the ball only to see it fall to the ground and quickly be picked up shortly after by another monster.

Now that I had no ball to protect myself with I was left to just dodge all the balls that were hurtling towards me.

I stepped back to ready myself but when I did I had stepped on my scarf causing me to slip backwards and hit my head on the shiny plastic trap. Apparently, after I had may have busted my skull open, some kid thought that would be just a perfect time to hit me with a ball, which they seceded at too. The ball smacked my nonexistent stomach harshly before bouncing off and rolled to the next monster.

I had turned my head to our gym teacher after I heard that loud obnoxious whistle blown. Asgore was pointing at me singling that I out. I just frowned a little and pushed myself up off the ground to go to him.

I sat down on the bench next to my gym teacher as he handed me an ice pack for my head. I took it placing it on the back of my skull, I could feel the sting just from that. Wait, isn't the nurse supposed to give me an ice pack? I turned my head to look behind the bench where I saw a crate full of instant cold packs in it. The crate had a label on it that simply just said "dodgeball" like this happens every Monday or something. My eyes shifted back to asgore when I heard his booming voice talk to me.

"That was one mighty blow you took! Maybe neck time leave the scarf in the locker room?"

I nodded and he smiled down at me before resuming to watch the brutal game. I did the same looking out onto my team and the other to see who was winning and losing. Surprisingly, my team was actually winning. I had fun watching them all hit off someone one by one.

I then, out of the counter of my eye, saw that weird glitchy skeleton standing off to the side. He wasn't actually playing the game but he was definitely still in it. He was leaning against the wall trying to see what was happening without his glasses but after some time just looked away from the game.

I looked away from him and back to the game, only the see one of the dodge balls thrown right to him. It was like slow motion to look back at the glitchy guy, open my mouth and yell to him.

"HEADS UP!"

Oh. Maybe I shouldn't have said that because right when I did, he turned his head to look at me. When he looked at me the ball smacked him right in his cheek causing his head to move back and hit the wall he was leaning on.

I crumpled up my body into a ball whispering under my breath "ow". I heard the whistle blow loudly again right in my 'ear' that made me jump a little.

I saw him glare at me, then started to storm out of the game and to the far benches before asgore called him over. He didn't look like he wanted to do it but, reluctantly, he did. He sat down at the opposite side of asgore crossing his arms like he was throwing a fit.

Asgore reached behind grabbing another cold pack. He bent it till it made a crackling noise and started to get cold quickly. Glitchy guy, snatched it childishly to place it on his cheek, staring away from everyone.

————————————————————-

Error's POV

I walked out the doors of the gym while my brother was waving me out. He had to go down a different hall to get to his side of the building.

I had thrown away the cold pack even though there was still a visible dark purple spot on my cheek. It stung to the touch and hisses wildly every time I tried to eat, I knew that from trying to chew a piece of gum. I was hoping it would make me calmer from the great day I had been having but it of course just made everything worse.

I couldn't even wear my glasses because they were broken! So I had to stumble my way through the halls making sure if that was a person or a locker.

I had finally got to my locker, or so I thought. I tried putting in my number code on the lock but it wasn't working. Maybe I got the numbers mixed up? I tried it again squinting my eyes at the lock as if it would magically give me my vision back. Of course, it didn't and I still got the combination wrong.

After a while of struggling in the different combinations, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I shivered from the sudden touch wiping around to stare at whoever it was.

What I saw was a short golden skeleton with a crown on his head. 'extra' I thought to myself looking at his crown before realization struck me. That was ink's golden friend.

"I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong locker? This one is mine."

He said with a nervous smile across his face. I looked back down at the paper that I had with the school's map and information. When I squeezed my 'eyelids' almost shut I could see a little clearer that it was "54" and not "55".

I looked back down at the tiny golden skeleton and nodded stepping to the side where my locker actually was. I opened it up with ease this time. There we go! Totally knew that-

——————————————————

I walked into math, well almost did. Once I saw that familiar ink splash on his cheek I did a 360° and tried to walk out. The teacher had a sharp eye on all the students coming in and that was already in the classroom. Once she had spotted me she was on my ass so quickly you couldn't even say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious three times fast.

"Hah, and where are you going young man?"

"HomE I wisH.."

I mumbled walking back into the classroom with my hands stuffed down into my pockets.

I saw that all the back seats were already taken up, which is always the hot spot in school, so I just took one of the middle seats near the window. Out the window, you could see the benches were losers with no friends sat and ate alone AKA me. But I never saw having no friends as a tragedy. I liked being alone.

I looked up to see a paper placed on my desk. On it was just simple algebra, so nothing hard on my case.

Some time passed where we were all just silent and working on the sheet. I was finished but didn't want to be the first one done. I hadn't heard anyone's seat scraping across the floor yet so I knew I was the first one to be finished.

I looked across the classroom to see if anyone was about to finish but absolutely no one had even half the paper done, except for me of course.

I sucked up my courage and just walked up handing the teacher my paper even though it brought some attention to me. I turned around to see a couple of people looking at me like they wanted answers. But something caught my eye and made my day just a little better; in the front of the room, the colorful skeleton named ink was shaking, staring at his paper with 0 math problems even done. His face was a little... rainbow (?) as if he was about to cry. Hah, what an idiot!

Ink in a fit of anger POV

FuCk mAtH, tHiS sHiT iS StUPiD!!

—————————————————-

I was dragged into the cafeteria by Dream, who was stopping me from punching this stupid human, or at least trying-

"DREAM LET ME AT EM'!"

"No! Ink you're just hangry let's ea-"

"NO, I'm gOtTa tell that SHIT that he can't mess with you again! LeT mE LET ME-"

The human who had just knocked over dream was giggling and waving me a bad-bye, that little cocky sh- "ohhh the wild dog is all bark but no bite now? So terrifying~" the human scoffed at me.

I looked at Dream pleading with my bloodshot eye-lights to beat him. But he didn't notice and if he did he would shake his head "no" anyways. I eventually calmed down enough to be dragged into the cafeteria by the smaller, and slightly weaker friend.

He got me into the line for food while sighing. "Man, you were that mad? It's not a big deal you know." I glanced at Dream before looking back down at my tray just in time to see a glob of a brown slime-textured slob with orange pieces poking out be plopped on my tray.

"No, it's not..." I replayed after a few seconds of looking at the food being placed on my tray. "Did you have too much of your red vial today?" I looked down at my gumshoes examining the brown wrapped around it and the unlaced shoelaces that hung off the edge.

"Ink." I heard his worried voice call again. I groaned under my breath and nodded up and down. "But how? You were normal this morning." We took our trays off the shelf of the lunch line to headed to an empty table.

"Sigh. I was feeling a little empty before math class so I stopped at the bathroom and drank some of it. I don't want to waste any of my good vials quite yet, buuuut I also don't want to cry or scream in the middle of the class. 'Sides I have more experience with the red vial than the dark blue or purple!" I huffed out.

We both couldn't spot out any empty tables so we sat down at a table near the back door. At the other end of the table was cross, who was the one that supplied my vials in return for the newest video games, which was a good deal for me. Though I never figured out how or where he gets them.

"Hey cross!" Dream chirped out.

Cross glanced to both of us and raised his hand from his arm as if to say "hey" back.

I grabbed my flimsy plastic spork and stabbed the brown Orange glop. I took a big chunk of the stuff and ate it. Turns out the Orange and brown goo was actually not that bad, but the texture of it made me want to puke right there and then.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue letting the mystery goo slide off, and fall back onto the tray. I looked over to cross' lunch where he had packed his own. 'Lucky' I thought to myself watching him unpack everything that was in there. my mouth watered looking at his sandwich and glazed chips till I couldn't handle looking at it anymore and snapped.

"Hey cross, this shit sucks. Can I have some of your food?" He looked at me a little surprised at my sudden cuss. He tilled his head to the side like a confused puppy and replied. "'Shit'? Man, I haven't heard you cuss since that time you broke your leg. What happened?"

He said, throwing me the apple that he didn't want. I caught it taking a big bite and looking away as if telling him nonverbally that I didn't want to talk about it, so dream jumped in to answer for me.

"had to much rage." Dream said putting a spoon full of corn into his mouth. He smiled and chuckled before stopping to look across the room at something. I saw a grin spread across his face as he glanced back at me. "Well, if you would like I can make a deal with ya?"

I raised a skelebrow at him, swallowing a piece of the apple. "What's your deal?" I eyed him suspiciously.

"well..." he continued. "Do you see that goopy dude over there?" He pointed to a table that was near us. There sat dream's goopy twin. I saw dream look up at us with that worried face while lowing his spork slowly. "Yeah?" I responded. "Well, I have another happy vial in my pocket that I was gotta give to you today, but after eyeing that dude for a while now, I think I have an idea. I want you to do something to get it~." He hummed his sinful tone with a wicked grin. "Stop beating around the bush, what's the deal?" I snapped impatiently. "Get his baby tentacle and you'll get your sweet vial~ you won't even have to get me a video game this month."

Dream stood up so fast that his chair behind him toppled over onto its back. "I reject!" He screeched obviously no happy with this. I could see some people look up from their lunches to look at him. He realized what he had done and slapped his hand over his mouth, quickly picking his chair back up to sit in. He looked down at his food a little embarrassed.

"Woah, what was that about?" Cross said obviously confused. "... he's my brother and I don't want him hurt." Dream sighed holding his face in the palm of his hands. "Woah really?" Cross question and Dream nodded. "Well... that just makes it ten times better!! What do you say ink?" "What- cross wh-!?" I cut off dream before he could get his opinion on the table. "Sure, I mean that's way cheaper than buying another video game. Is there a time limit?" I asked, stabbing my food once again. While cross was thinking on the time limit thing dream started to go on a rant about how bad this idea was and how we were both gotta get killed. Cross finally cut in after a minute or two saying; "you have to get the tentacle by the end of the week." he grinned leaning back in his chair. I nodded.

I swirled my hand around making ink come out of basically nothing. It swarmed around my hand taking different unique shapes till it wiggled its way into a knife form. After a few seconds, it was stable enough for me to use.

I scooted the chair away from me and stood up, walking to their table. Who sat at their table was a black-eyed skeleton with lines of black running down his cheek, he was across from nightmare. The one next to the black-eyed skeleton was another skeleton that was stuffing his face with all the food he could fit in there. He had a huge crack in his skull that spread to half his head. The one next to nightmare and across from the hungry dude was a skeleton with his hood up red scarf across his neck. He had craze look in his eye, in fact, they all did.

At the end of the table away from the other four was the black glitchy skeleton that I kinda knew. (?)

None of them paid attention to me so maybe this will be easy? I walked behind nightmare and kneeled down to see that, in fact, at the bottom, there was a little tiny tentacle underneath the other normal-sized ones (if tentacles on a skeleton as a "normal size".) It was hard to spot through all the other ones that covered it so how did cross even see this? Questions later.

I held my knife up to the tiny tentacle and was about to cut it off, just when the bell rang for the end of lunch. No problem, I just need to get it really quickly an- I was hit in the face by his chair when he scooted back to get up. The hit got me off balance and I fell back onto my tail bone with a loud thump noise.

Apparently, they had heard that because suddenly they were all looking at me, even the glitchy one. I sighed, angrily rolling my eyes. The knife that was in my hand sunk into ink dripping off my hand and onto the floor. I decided to just teleport out of this since it would be a little awkward to just walk off like I wasted doing anything. I, like my knife, melted into a bubbling puddle of ink to reform somewhere else.

"What the fuck was that thing?" Nightmare questioned in his cranky tone of voice.

———————————————————

Geno's POV

I was leaning back in the drivers seat just playing on my phone. I had just got done with classes, waiting for error to come out which wouldn't be too long now.

After a couple of minutes, the gray clouds in the sky did just what I thought they would. The rainfall was getting heavier and heavier by the seconds.

Thankfully, before it started getting too dark out there I heard the passenger side door swinging open and closing quickly after. "Wet?" I asked already knowing the answer. " very." He replied crossing his arms.

A smile creeped out from my teeth almost giggling. "How was your day?" I continued. I heard an obviously annoyed sigh. "I hate it. I hate it here!" "Tell me what happened." I sighed starting the car up.

"My glasses broke from some idiot, nearly busted my skull open in the gym, lunch is... dead roadkill." I thought for a moment turning out of the school's parking lot before replying. "Did you make any friends?" Error sarcastically laughed at my question as if that was the stupidest thing I ever said. "What about that ink kid? He seems nice... maybe give him a chance?"

"Ew. No, he's that idiot that broke my glasses in the first place! Besides he looks too much like fresh agh..." "I think he's a good influence-" " face it geno, I don't want friends and I'm never going to get one even IF I had a chance!"

I stayed quiet for a second pulling up to fresh's middle school to pick him up. "Well, I'm off tonight, so why don't we make your favorite and watch a movie?" I parked near the side of the road on the sidewalk where they picked up all the kids. I looked to error, he was flicking with his fingers before saying "yeah that sounds good." I smiled at him while fresh jumped in the back.

I hope he gets friends soon.

Does he know?

Maybe I need to break it to him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 2K 18
(Cover art made by me) Ink and Error have not always been friends, yes they had there ups and downs but soon they started to feel something towards e...
54.8K 1.4K 19
[Updated Description] [] Error struggles everyday just to keep up with the balance. Considered to end everything, he meets someone [] [] A new face...
7.5K 345 34
in a world with no magic or technology, only curses and blessing, a small town sits on the border of the kingdom of 'new worlds'. this kingdom was ru...
19.7K 791 43
Ink goes to a new school again after Her brother had just recently passed away. At her new school people are nicer and she makes many friends. One...