Setter Ace of Shiratorizawa

By worshipmezashu

[Haikyuu!xOC] [The rewrite of 𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π‘Ίπ’‰π’Šπ’“π’‚π’•π’π’“π’Šπ’›π’‚π’˜π’‚] "Whoa, who is that?" "No idea, but she'... More

Announcement
1: The First Day
2: The Girl's Team
3: The Game Pt. 1
4: The Game Pt. 2
5: The Game Pt. 3
6: Practice and Recognition
7: Aoibajohsai
8: Confrontation and Memories
9: Stars and Bonding
10: Saturday
11: Assumptions and Group Chats
12: Practice Match #1
13: Three On Three
14: Practice Match #2 and New Friends
15: New Setter and Practice Match #3
16: New Roomie and Crushes~
17: Tendō and Extra Practice
18: Prelim Matchups, Moving and Memes
19: Prelims Begin
20: Ace Not Just Setter
21: The Finals
22: Azusa's Redemption
23: The Next Day
24: Begging and Oikawa
25: Aobajohsai Third Years
26: Fun and Confessions
27: Leaving
28: Start Of Training Camp
29: Bokuto, Akaashi and Texts
30: The Quick and Sleep Over
32: Advice and Warnings
33: Plans and Confessions
34: Nationals
35: The Rescue Twins
36: Poof
37: Adjustments
38: PrObLeMs
39: The Boys
40: Alls Well That Ends Well
41: Pain
42: Reunions
43: Ushiwaka's Girlfriend
44. Filler
45. The Finals - Part One
46. The Finals - Part Two
47. The Finals - Part Three
48. The Finals - Part Four
49. The Finals - Part Five
50. Epilogue

31: Day After and Realizations

12.8K 514 832
By worshipmezashu

(Ooooh we got revelations in this chap muh dudes, hope you're ready. Ahem, back to first person, person a is Tendō and person b is Wakkun or Semi)

The next morning when I woke up, I felt extremely caged because there were two pairs of arms around me. Well, one and a half.

Tendō had his arms around my waist while Ushiwaka had one arm around my back. I don't know how the hell we ended up like this but I'm complaining.

Blushing slightly when I realized I was hugging Ushiwaka and was almost halfway on top of him, I went to move only for the two holding me to groan and shift slightly, making me stop.

"Kaz, you awake?" I heard a voice somewhere beyond Ushiwaka, so I picked up my head to look. It was Goshiki, giving a slightly wave. He was being held by Shirabu, who looked to be quite the cuddler.

I couldn't help the giggled, then pointed at the two holding me. "Same boat, huh?"

"Yeah.." The future ace grimaced. "His grip is gonna kill me."

"If I move I'm probably gonna wake them up.."

"He'd kill me if I moved. I just wanna go to the bathroom!"

"Shut up you two..." Semi groaned, rolling over and giving us death glares before seeing our predicament. "Good luck with that." He snickered, rolling back over.

"Hey! Not cool Eita! Not. Cool." I whisper yelled, Goshiki aggressively agreeing until Shirabu shifted, making him freeze.

"Alright I'm so done with this." I declared, then forcefully unwrapped Tendō's arms. He kept tightening his grip as I went, but I managed to get him off.

Quietly getting up, I stepped over Ushiwaka and crept over to Goshiki. "Ready to be released?" I joked, and he nodded enthusiastically.

Kneeling down next to him, I shook Shirabu. "What are you doing?!" The future ace demanded quietly, looking scared for his life.

"He's not gonna let go unless he's awake. Rise and shine Kenjiro!" I whisper yelled in his ear, making the setter groan before opening his eyes and blinking.

"What the-?!" He immediately let go of Goshiki as soon as he had his wits about him, scooting away like the poor baby had a disease.

"You're welcome."

"What's all the racket?" Yamagata asked, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. Seeing us, he frowned. "Keep it down guys geez."

"We do have school today right? And practice?" I reminded, making all awake eyes widen.

"GUYS GET UP WASHIJO IS GONNA KILL US!!!"

~•~

"Okay so two laps wasn't a terrible punishment.."

"The 200 pushups were though, my arms are gonna die."

"Saaaaaame." I groaned, rubbing my face as me and the boys walked to the main building.

Ever since I woke up this morning, it felt different. I felt different. Well, I guess that's because I can see my feelings more clearly than I did before..

I ship Shiragoshi.

It was so cute this morning, but that wasn't all I realized. No, I realized I had major feelings for two of the boys, but I don't want a polyamerous relationship.

With Ushiwaka, he's blunt and to the point, so you can always tell what he's thinking because he'll tell you. He can be sweet, and he'll help you with anything as long as it's something he's physically able to do. Plus he's hot as fuck so that's definitely a plus..

Then there's Tendou, who is just as much of a crack head as me, and my roommate. He's spontaneous, funny, outgoing, major crack head energy, weird, but most importantly he's probably my best friend here.

He's made his feelings clear, but Ushiwaka hasn't. Should I be safe rather than sorry?

...I'll think about this later. "See you guys at practice!" I waved as I stopped in front of my classroom, the boys waving back.

"Later Kazzy! I'll come get you for lunch!" Tendō yelled back, waving frantically as the rest of the team either waved calmly at me or facepalmed at Tendō.

Giggling, I entered my classroom, only to hear a female voice calling my name. Looking around, I found Bushida coming towards me, along with Azusa. "Oh, hey guys." I smiled, slightly confused as to why they were here in my class when Bushida was in class 1 and I was in class 3.

"We just wanted to welcome you back! How was your trip?" Azusa asked with a smile, Bushida nodding in agreement

"Oh well it went well, got in some practice blocking, setting and spiking so I don't think I'm too far behind you guys." I joked, and they laughed.

"Good to hear. Anyway, we'll let you be." Azusa said.

"Yeah, see you at practice!" Bushida hugged me before the two left, allowing me to continue my way to my desk.

"Hey Kazane."

"Hello Ryusei, how are you?" I responded. The person I was talking to was a guy named Kai Ryusei, and he's known for being a yakuza leader. Even if he's young, and I've never seen him in action thank god, I've heard he's terrifying.

"I'm doing well, yourself?" He smiled lazily, his elbows on his desk as he watched me.

"Same. Get all the homework done?" I returned, and he nodded.

"Yes. Did you have fun this weekend? Heard you went on a trip, where'd you go?" Ryusei asked, and I smiled as I recalled the event.

"Suburbs of Tokyo, it was a lot of fun. Anything special you did this weekend?"

"Why yes actually, but I doubt you'll want to hear about it." His lips curved up into a smirk before he shrugged. "You should probably sit down before sensei calls roll." He suggested.

Smiling and nodding, I sat down. He was in the seat behind me so it was clear we weren't going to continue conversing at that point.

(Just wanted to throw an oc in there to make it more interesting. Time skip brought to you by whatever tf this is 😂 poor Kenma...)

Practice with the boys was a bit more stuff than it usually was. We warmed up, then it was time for me to go to my own practice.

I hadn't talked to Tendō or Ushiwaka since last night, well not directly except saying goodbye to them all and heading to my practice.

Once I was with the girls though, the stiffness disappeared and coach Gushiken even commented that I was doing better than normal.

My mood stayed high as I didn't have to go to the boy's practice because they had a practice match against a college team. So the rest of the afternoon, I hung out with Bushida and Yumiko at the library.

We got all of our work done and more, which felt like a weight off my back. "Guys, I'm actually gonna have a full night's sleep tonight!" I cheered, the two congratulating me with a laugh.

"Keep it down over there girls!" The librarian reminded us, so we apologized before getting back to work. Heading to our dorms after another hour of studying, we parted ways.

When I got back, Tendō was laying on his bed with his phone out. I know for a fact that the group chat wasn't active because I set my buzzer on, and my phone was at 59% last time I checked, which wasn't long ago.

"Welcome back Kazzy-boo!" The redhead greeted as I closed the door, putting down his phone as he sat up. "Where ya been?"

"Library with some teammates, decided we'd study. I might actually get a full nights sleep on a school night, crazy!" I joked, making him snicker.

"Hey question," Tendō started as I out my things down, causing me to look at him. His expression was serious, so I also pit on my serious face.

"What's up?"

"Me and Wakkun noticed you weren't talking to us today, any reason why?" He asked, making me gulp. Shit, I was hoping he hasn't noticed...

"Um, I guess..." I glanced away, biting my lip as my cheeks went red. "Isn't it normal to avoid people you have feelings for?"

Tendō blinked.

"WHAT?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 270 8
You are Iwaizumi's Little sister. You are a first year at Karasuno and you went to Kitagawa Daiichi along with Kageyama, Kindaichi, and Kunimi. You w...
901K 24.5K 43
What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find out in this book! This is the story of Ma...
42.2K 1K 51
This Story Is A Various X Reader Y/n Udai Is a big part of the sports community, mostly in volleyball. After spending time in Florida she finally goe...
191K 5.2K 21
{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimizu Kiyoko suggested her to enroll there a...