Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 19

4.1K 79 6
By perks_eos1800

Liked by HarryStyles,iamhalsey,KylieJenner and 4,386,729 others

NoelleEve: h

27,927 comments

Fanacc1:h?
Fanacc2: h what?
Fanacc3:baddest bitch all time
Fanacc4:adopt me
Fanacc5:she's about to be trending
Fanacc6:make this a trend,#H?
Fanacc7:it could mean Harry
Fanacc8:Its his birthday today
Fanacc9:leave Harry like he left you
Fanacc10:what?

February 1, 2019
-

February 5, 2019

"So, what's up?"Noelle asked sweetly sitting on the twirling chair on the counter top.

"Nothing"Harry chuckled at her cuteness.

"Tell me"Noelle whined a little looking at Harry through the laptop in front of her as she took her lip gloss out of her bag.

"S'nothing kitten, just felt happy"Harry shrugged pulling the comforter up to his bare chest.

"Hmm, wonder why"Noelle hummed applying the lip gloss.

"Still can't believe you guys went here"Harry smiled remembering his birthday.

Harry laughed giddily as the blindfold covered his eyes as his friends around him laugh. It was his birthday and Kiko said they have a surprise for him.

It was still early in the morning right now, Harry is still basically half sleep and not really thinking straight but he wanted his surprise now.

"You're gonna love it mate"one of his friends chuckled patting Harry's back.

All of them stopped walking now as they arrived outside of the balcony, the soft breeze of Japan hit Harry's bare skin making him shiver a little.

"Close your eyes for a little bit, yeah?"Kiko said untying the blindfold behind him as he nod.

After counting to ten quietly, he was ordered to open his eyes. Blinking his eyes softly, the sun hit his eyes a little as he tried to clear his vision. When his eyes cleared, he gasped seeing the persons in front of him.

"Hi"Noelle softly waved her hand.

Harry's mouth fell open as the family in front of him just laugh at him. He came on his senses as Robert mouthed at him that Noelle is really here.

"Angel"Harry breathed out opening his arms.

Noelle squealed before going to Harry's arms as he lifted her up to twirl her around making her laugh softly.

"Oh, my angel"he chuckled putting her down as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Hi, Harold"Noelle laughed softly tracing his jaw and rubbing her thumb to his growing stubble.

Harry dove in immediately capturing her lips to his. Noelle smiled through the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him closer as her heart burst in happiness seeing Harry.

"It's weird seeing my daughter kiss a guy in front of me"Robert said to one of Harry's friend making them laugh as Susan chuckled slapping his chest.

Harry peck her lips again as he placed his forehead to hers as they pulled away breathlessly, "Happy Birthday, H"

"It's the least we could do"Noelle smiled after putting on her lip gloss and put it back inside her bag.

"The adrenaline is still there"Harry laughed running a hand to his curls.

"Oh, gorgeous"Noelle cooed making Harry laugh out loud.

As they continue to talk a little bit, Robert went down from his room holding his phone in his hand with Susan behind him. Noelle then heard the footsteps making her look at the stairs as her father went down.

"We need to talk to you"Robert said as he walked to the kitchen.

"Oh, okay"Noelle nodded before looking at Harry through the laptop. "well, it seems like I hav-"

"Oh, no leave him on"Robert called making Wesley groan loudly on the couch.

"He can stay"Susan kindly said.

It's a school week today and when Wesley knew last night that Harry will call the next morning, he woke up early this morning just to talk to him but his sister raced him to it.

"You'll have me later,Wes"Harry laughed.

"So dramatic"Noelle chuckled as Wes pouted.

"So"Robert started as she looked at her father while Harry listened intently. "Kurt called"

Noelle pursed her lips, "Okay"

"He called us if I can ask you if you're ready to go back"Robert asked slowly not wanting to shock Noelle or anything. "And apparently, Vogue called him yesterday and ask him if you could model for the April issue"

"We're not here to force you or something,baby"Susan softly said as Noelle nodded.

Noelle heaved a breath as she started losing to her thoughts. As a young kid, Noelle has been exposed to the media until now. When she turned 12, she started having commercials and modeled, she was happy, she's not gonna lie but as she grew old,she thought about graduating first so she stopped doing that and focused on school.

Kurt Wyatt, her manager told her that she could always call him if she's ready to be back and it's been almost 3 years.

"Angel"Harry's voice brought her back to life and she blinked.

"Noelle, whatever decisions you're gonna make, we'll be here"Robert started looking at his daughter. "Whether you're gonna accept or not, we'll support you"

Noelle nodded slowly, the pressure that she started to feel are going away lightly hearing those words from her father.

"Okay"Noelle quietly said before nodding again. "I'll think about it"

Robert smiled slightly, "Alright, I'm gonna tell Kurt before he blows my phone up"

With a smile,Susan touched Robert's arm before they both head back upstairs to discuss some things with Kurt while Noelle looked at Harry who have a soft smile on his face making her smile too. Seconds of just staring at each other, they heard a honk outside.

"That will be Jade"Noelle then grinned jumping down from her seat.

"Yes!"Wesley fist pumped the air seeing Noelle out of the seat.

"Hey no"Noelle looked at him taking her shoulder bag. "He's tired already"

"No, I'm not"Harry chuckled making Wesley stuck out his tongue on his sister.

Noelle then gave Harry the are-you-kidding look making him laugh more before checking the time.

"S'not that late here yet"Harry said as Wesley pushed Noelle out of the way to sit on the chair.

"Alright alright, don't come at me now"Noelle sighed while chuckling.

"Hey!It's a family show"Harry playfully scold her making her gasp as she got what he meant.

Come and cum does sound the same everyone.

"No-I didnt-I... Fuck"Noelle sighed looking at Wesley who is looking at the both of them.

"Or is it?!"Harry exclaimed making Noelle laugh at him.

"Have a good night, H"Noelle shook her head while still chuckling. "Love you, Night"

"Have a good day at school, kitten"Harry called.

"Love you too, Ellie"Wes waved.

Noelle then waved at the both of them before going outside of the house. When she went inside, her and Jade greeted each other as Jade sped away.

Realizing something was missing, Noelle pulled her phone out and sent Harry a text to tell her father and mother that she loves them too, not just Wesley considering she forget to tell him when she went out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 611 16
[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. None of them even came close to comparing...
64.9K 1.5K 95
I should have fixed my hair, checked my makeup. I should have made sure the obvious tears that even I didn't realize I had shed were cleaned from my...
2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...
4.9K 159 27
Harry leaned in closer to her, his eyes moving down from her eyes to her lips as a loose curl fell effortlessly from his hair down onto his forehead...