The Blind Wife ( Rewriting)

By Aanyeol

Blindness is not my weakness but is my strength .But my parents think that me being blind is bad and pressuri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's note
Characters
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Notice

Chapter 24

1.5K 34 0
By Aanyeol

Nina's POV

( Before the lunch part )

" What was your plan ?" He asked .

What if he finds it funny or even upsetting ? How will he react ? The only thing I know about him is that he is impulsive and I don't know what will he do after hearing it . I kept on thinking about this . 

" Nina" He called my name taking me out of my thoughts  . 

" Yes "I said without saying anything further . 

" I want to know what was your plan " said Nathan again . 

"I wanted to make you regret your decision of choosing Cara over me " I said . 

" I can see that but how ?" He asked again . 

" I wanted to I mean I want to become a independent person who can take care of herself and earn for herself and with my sight coming back hopefully . I want to pursue my dream of being a cook and then I wanted to show you that you always underestimated me which you shouldn't have and make you regret " I said playing with my fingers . 

" And what if I didn't regretted it ?" He asked . 

" You would have even if you didn't knew about the plan it would have still would have happen and it would have hurt you and you would have regretted this " I said confidentaly . 

" I can see why Stephen said that I should hear your plan " He said . 

" What ?" I asked .

" Nina tell me one thing why didn't you stopped loving me when I behaved harshly with you ?" He asked . 

" I promised your Mom before her passing away that I will understand you and take care of you even though I knew it would be hard as I was the one impaired here but Nathan you had this thing that made me attracted to you fall for you and love you so much that I can do anything for you . You must be thinking I am crazy but Nathan I love you and I know you don't but don't you worry I won't come in between you even if you and Cara break up . I know it is hard understanding someone who is impaired so don't worry " I said with tears forming in my eyes . I knew whatever I did he would never love me even if I try . 

" Nina I want to know you more then what I know little about you " He said .

" Nathan " I said but was cut off by Nathan . 

"Well you should rest and Mrs .Gray will be here with your lunch " He said .

" Nathan about the thing we talked " I said .

" Don't worry about it , just rest " He said and then I heard the door being opened and closed .

I started crying again knowing that I ruined everything now he will think I am desperate but I am not and I have let him know that .I wipped my tears and heard the door being open . 

" Nina dear , its Renee " I heard a familiar voice of Mrs. Gray . 

" Renee " I said and tried to smile . 

" I brought your lunch " She said . 

I felt a small table kept on the infront of me . I heard noise of glass plate being kept on the table . 

" I have kept the plate on the table . Here is the spoon " said Renee and I felt a spoon being kept on my palm . 

" Thank you Renee " I said feeling the plate . 

" Let me help you Nina , atleast this time " said Renee . 

" Ok " I said giving her the spoon . 

" I am happy that you are back Nina " She said and I felt a spoon near my lips I opened my mouth and started munching on my bite . 

" How are Richard and Austin ?" I asked . 

" They are good Nina . Austin wanted to meet you " She said and continued feeding me . 

" All done " she said after sometime . 

" Here drink water " She said again and I felt a glass besides my right hand . I took it and started drinking the water , after drinking the water I kept the glass . 

"  Bring him . I also want to meet the little guy about whom you talk alot . I am sure he must be angry with me as I keep his mom here for my help " I said feeling sad as Renee had to stay here whole day for helping me . 

" No he doesn't hate you " said Renee taking my hand in her hand and patting it . 

" That's good " I said and smiled . 

" I heard from Mr. Hastings that your parents and you reconcilied " She said . 

" Yes , they came to visit and were very sorry for their behaviour . I am happy that they are back in my life " I said feeling happy . 

" That's really good . Well here are your medicine " she said and I felt pills kept on my palm . 

I took my medicine and drank water . 

" Rest well Nina " said Renee and I felt the table removed from my front and in sometime later I heard the door being opened and closed . I laid down thinking about Nathan . 

Loyalty that's what made me fall for him . He was always loyal to person he cared and that person was Cara but his loyalty to her was admirable . She was lucky to have someone so loyal in her life .

Hope you like this update . Let me know your views and keep supporting my book . 

Vote and Comment 

Love ,

Aarya❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 290 52
Love...... The word tasted weird on my tongue Love makes a person stupid. Believe me when I say Love is blind, because I've been there before ***** "...
1.9K 90 21
He's been disabled since the day he was born. His family told him no one would ever love him. He's always understood. But when he falls head over hee...
4.5K 242 11
I sat beside the window of my room, a blank expression plastered on my face. My mind was blocked with several thoughts, emotions, etc. Anger, range...
80.3K 3.2K 25
She's blind, broken and angry at life. He's blind, optimistic and determined to show her that losing her vision isn't the end of the world. And so...