My Brother's Girl

Da shaylamariam

Book 1| Completed | "You know the truth, Lia," Wyatt whispered. "You're my girl. You've always been my girl."... Altro

Introduction (Read Me!)
1| The Return
2| The Dress
3| The Key
4| The Connection
5| The First Kiss
6| The Other Pinky Promise
7| The Lake House
8| The Waterfall
9| The Dinner
10| The Walk
11| The Proposal
12| The Truth
13| The Prom
14| The Lie
15| The Wedding Theme
16| The Birthday Dinner
17| The Necklace
18| The Text Message
19| The Secret
21| The Game Night
22| The Bet
23| The Southern Belle
24| The New Lia
25| The Surprise Guest
26| The Truth About Logan
27| The Real Truth
28| The Teddy Bear
29| The Side Effects
30| The Other Four Letter Word
31| The First Date
32| The Deafening Silence
33| The Fucking Idiot
34| The Drunk Dial
35| The Old Friend
36| The Right Four Letter Word
37| The Recreation
Epilogue
Secrets & Lies (Book 2)
Through the Motions (Book 3)
Till Death (Book 4)
The Stella I Remember

20| The Outside World

8.5K 342 53
Da shaylamariam

"Lia, you're hurt and upset. You don't know what you're saying." 

I looked into Wyatt's eyes. Oh, he wanted it. Just as much as I did. "Yes, I'm hurt. But I do know what I'm saying. I know what I want." 

I ran my hand up his chest to the back of his neck. His eyes slid shut and I felt a shutter rip through him. "What I want...is to not feel like this. I want to feel wanted. I want passion. I want to spend the rest of tonight not caring about anything other than myself and what I want."

He opened his eyes and his gaze roamed over my face. "Lia..." His voice was strained and raw with emotion. 

When he didn't continue I said, "Answer me this, Wyatt. If the outside world didn't exist-- if it was just me and you-- would you be with me tonight?" 

"Yes," he answered immediately. 

I leaned a little closer and brushed my lips against his. "Then do it, Wyatt. Make love to me. There's no outside world. Not tonight." 

I kept my lips where they were. Barely touching his. I wanted this more than anything. But I wasn't going to push him any further. If he wanted it, he needed to make the next move. I knew what I was asking him. I knew it wasn't fair. Or maybe it was. After all, Logan was with someone right this very second. I knew that fact didn't make what I was doing right. But I didn't care tonight. Not about anything other than the man standing in front of me. The one I've loved since I was fifteen. 

I gasped in surprise as I felt his hands on my waist. Then...bliss. He pulled me to him and took my mouth in a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to pull him as close to me as possible. I tasted the sweet taste of the wine he drank on his tongue. I sucked at it and he groaned into my mouth. 

His hands slid further down my body and he lifted me up in his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist instantly. The kiss got more heated as he carried me to the bed. 

He broke the kiss and smiled. "Stand up." 

My legs slid down his body slowly until they hit the floor. His eyes never left mine as he reached for the waistband of the jeans I was wearing. I felt it when the button came undone. I heard the light sound of the zipper as he tugged it down. A flaming heat shot through me all the way to my core. Why did my body only react this way to Wyatt and no one else? 

He pushed down my jeans and my panties. "Step out of them," he instructed. 

I placed my hands on his shoulders to keep my balance while I did as he asked. He threw my clothes to the side before he placed a soft kiss to my hip and stood back up in front of me. Next he pulled my shirt over my head. Then he reached around me and unhooked my bra. It soon joined my pile of clothes on the floor.

He ran a hungry gaze ovre me as I stood naked before him. "You're gorgeous, Lia." 

"So are you," I breathed. I reached for the bottom of his shirt. "And you're overdressed." 

I removed his shirt and took in the sight of his bare chest before I placed my lips on his skin. I could hear the accelerated pace of his heartbeat. Mine was beating just as fast. I slid my fingers down his abs until they reached the top of his jeans. I made quick work of getting him just as naked as I was. 

"That's better," I said with a smile. 

He returned my smile before he urged me to lay down on the soft mattress. He climbed on the bed and hovered above me. He stroked my bottom lip with his thumb. "Is this real?" 

My chest tightened at his question. I placed my hands on either side of his neck and looked into his eyes. "Yes, Wyatt. It's real." 

I lifted my head-- needing to feel him more than ever. I pressed my lips against his and ran my hands from his neck to his back. "I want you," I breathed. 

Wyatt kissed a trail from my lips to my neck. I tilted my head to the left to give him better access. I gasped when I felt his hand cover my breast. It was as if every nerve in my body was on fire for this man. I would never get enough. 

His lips went from my neck to my breast. His mouth closed over my hardened nipple. As he flicked his tongue over the sensitive bud, I couldn't stop the little moans that slipped through my lips.

"You know," he said when he looked up at me, "there's something I haven't had the chance to do with you yet. Something I've been dying to do." 

His hand ran down my thigh and his voice was low and ragged. "I want to taste you, Lia." 

To make sure I knew he didn't mean a simple kiss, he slid one of his fingers inside me. 

"Do you want that, Lia?" 

My answer was a loud moan. "God, yes." I wanted everything. I needed everything. I needed every part of him inside me. His fingers, his tongue, his hard erection...everything. 

He let out a deep chuckle and continued to kiss his way down my body. My body screamed when he removed his finger. It wanted more. An instant later, Wyatt took me into his mouth. By back arched off of the bed and I buried my hands in his hair. I tried pressing him closer to me. I've never felt anything like this. 

His hands gripped my waist and he pulled me even closer. His tongue stroked my depths with a masterful talent. I felt my need rising. My breaths were coming out in short pants as I felt myself get closer to orgasm. Just when he rubbed my clit with his thumb, I lost it. I cried out his name as my release hit me. By body spasmed as he continued to deliver unimaginable pleasure. 

As I tried to return to Earth, he climbed back up my body with a satisfied smile. His lips glistened with the evidence of my orgasm and he licked it off with his tongue. "We should have done that way sooner." 

I giggled before he kissed me again. Just like our first time together, I felt his hand gently lift my thigh. His hard erection teased my entrance. 

"Are you ready?" he asked. I saw the questions in his eyes. He knew there was no undoing this after it happened. He wanted me to be sure. 

I wrapped both of my legs around his waist and lifted my hips to take him inside of me. "Yes, Wyatt." 

He entered me in one smooth, powerful stoke. We moaned in unison as he filled me. His head dropped to my chest. "Fuck, I've missed you." 

He withdrew just enough to slide back inside me. I sucked my bottom lip between my teeth. No one felt like he did. He was so full and hard inside me. But he was going too slow. Tonight wasn't about savoring. It was about want and need. 

"More," I begged as I ran my nails down his back. 

He took the hint. If he had any kind of restraint before, it was gone now.  He held his body up with his outstretched arms. His hips swung freely as he pounded into me. Yes. This is what I needed. I needed Wyatt. I needed the passion that only he was able to give me. 

"Fuck, Lia. You feel so fucking good." Sweat broke out over his forehead and his voice was gravelly and full of emotion. "I don't think I can stop." 

"Don't stop," I moaned and I lifted my hips in time with his thrusts. "Wyatt, don't stop..."

And he didn't. He took possession of my mouth as he continued to make love to me. His tongue danced with mine and I felt my body getting closer to another orgasm. My hands gripped his shoulders, my moans getting louder. He silenced them with another kiss. Two seconds later, I felt my body milk his as I came. This release was more powerful than the first one. It coursed through my body with an electric shock. 

I felt his body start to tense up and I knew he was close. Just like Wyatt knew me better than anyone, I knew him the same way. I placed my lips to his neck and sucked the sensitive skin there. That did it. 

"Fuck! Lia," he moaned as his own release took over him. I could only smile as I felt him release himself inside me. 

He buried his face in my neck as his body continued to spasm and he tried to catch his breath. I stroked his damp back as I basked in my happiness. 

He finally lifted his head to look down at me. "That was..."

"Amazing," I said with a smile. 

He grinned before he withdrew from my body and collapsed on the bed beside me. I turned on my side and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and traced his fingers down my arm. 

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly. 

I nodded my head. "I'm perfect. Are you okay?"

He placed a kiss to the top of my head. "I'm perfect." 

I snuggled closer to him as I felt myself starting to grow tired. When he started stroking my hair, I knew I was going to be asleep in seconds. I didn't care. I was content. Happy. And I wasn't going to let anything ruin it. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

10.9M 241K 66
#2 In Romance |May 1,2019| #1 In Teen Fiction |May 18,2019| ONLY AND ORIGINAL BOOK!!!! "What are we going to tell your brother?" He says, his breath...
12.2K 1.3K 26
The first time I ever laid eyes on Delilah, she was on the arm of another man. My brother. At their wedding. The next time I saw Delilah was a...
129K 900 24
We are all on the cusp of orgasm, prompting Kelsi to move to sit on Jackson's face as he continues to penetrate me. His mouth works over her sex and...
Burn for You Da Kenadee

Storie d'amore

6.5M 181K 49
Hooking up with her best friend's brother is Sam's childhood crush come true, but to have a future together, she'll have to overcome her past. ...