WRAP IN TIME (LOSERS CLUB X R...

By Rylcaphia

●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••● Synopsis: •Y/N L/N is a teenager from 2019, But what if a 'wrap in time'... More

▪Author Note▪
•A MESSAGE TO MY FELLOW READERS•
•Playlist•
•CAST•
•AUTHOR'S NOTE: FOR THE READERS•
•Chapter 1: An Unexpected Start•
•Chapter 2: The Trashmouth and The Stutter
•Chapter 3: Georgie? And........•
•Chapter 4: "Welcome to Jail, Y/N"•
•Chapter 5: "Riddles and Rhymes"•
•Chapter 6: "Summer Violent"•
•Chapter 7:"Passing Around With Some Familiar Faces"•
•"Chapter 8:Thank You Eddie!"•
•Chapter 9:"The Battle of the Ship Wars"•
•Chapter 10:"Na Na Na? (Uhh..)"•
•Chapter 11:"Shut Up Y/N!"•
•Chapter 12:"Welcome To The Losers Club"•
•Chapter 13:"Diner Frustrations" •
•Chapter 14:"Sisters of the Fiction"•
•Chapter 15:"From Screen to Reality"•
•Chapter 16:"Well Well Well?"•
•Chapter 17:"Hello?"•
•Chapter 18:"Stanley's Bar Mitzavah"•
•Chapter 19:"Youth"•
♧Christmas Special♧
•Chapter 20:"Fear..Fear..Fear..Bill..Fear..Fear..Fear.."•
•Chapter 21: " 'L-LIKE, KILL AND FIND' "•
•Chapter 22:"Fix Whatever's Broken"•
•Chapter 23:"Losers Stick Together"•
•Chapter 24:"Face Your Fears Pt. I: BOW to the losERS"•
•Chapter 25:"Face Your Fears Pt. 2: You /have/ No one to trust but me"•
•Chapter 26:"Face Your Fears Pt.3: be STrong ANd LEt Yourself go"•
•Chapter 27:"Face Your Fears Pt.4: the Beast Inside on aLL of us"•
•Chapter 28.1:"His Last Sight Is Her"•
•Chapter 28.2:"Her First Sight Of Him"•
•Chapter 29:"Welcome To The Losers Club... Asshole"•
•Chapter 31:"Goodbyes, Wishes and Kisses"•
•Chapter 32:"The Quarry with Stanley"•
•"Epilogue"•
•Token of Memoirs•
•Token of Memoirs No. 1•
•Token of Memoirs No. 2•
•Token Of Memoirs No. 3•
•Drafts•
•Table of Contents•
•Richie's Draft•
•Eddie's Draft•
•Stanley's Draft•
▪︎BOOK COMPLETED▪︎

•Chapter 30:"The Wise Decision Of Penny"•

359 6 9
By Rylcaphia

...

"Uh.. guys?"

We let go on our embraces as Bill is slowly letting go of his past and closing the last of his mourning of his brother which lasted maybe a minute or so as we acknowledge Mike's question to us as we looked at him and see that he is looking upwards and turn our visions to where he was looking.

"The kids are coming down." Stan said, saying the obvious as we just stood and stared at the 'missing' kids floating downwards slowly like a feather.

Then I took of my sight as I turn around as I saw my twin also looking upwards at the kids but I squinted my eyes a bit as her expressions are showing a bit off fear and worry, her mouth moving slightly as if she we're muttering something.

I walked towards her yet her body is tense and looks like she's in a trance of deep thoughts, so I held up my hand to her shoulder as she looked up at me with a serious tone on her face.

"What's wrong?" I whispered to her as she didn't leave her stare at me.

"We need to leave now." Is all that she said firmly enough for the others to hear, as I felt her tension transfer towards me.

"Why? What's happening?" Bev asked yet I kept my grip to my sister's shoulder, and then all of a sudden I felt a sensation of tightness in my chest, letting go of my grip on Penny's as I squirm in pain and anxiety. I see my twin also having the same events occurring on mine.

What is going on?

"Woah! Guys, Y/N. What is happening to you both?" I heard Ben ask us as he came closer to check up on us.

I screamed in pain yet Penny lifted me up slowly as she restrained herself from the pain.

"Y/N? Y-You know about this right!? Right?" Penny asked me her voice ascending tensing me even more.

'What? How can I even know what will happen next? And why am I shaking? Why am I tensing up? I AM CALM A SECOND AGO.'

"I- I- I don't know. I DON'T KNOW! Why are you asking me? And why are you doing that? You're literally tensing me. Sis I have no- wait why am I shaking I can't. Penny help my brain is like going to be exploding!! " I yelled panicking as I am phasing back and forth with my hands on top of my head.

"Y-Y/N!" I heard a voice from the others behind us as I was going to look back to see who is it yet my sister faced me back to her as she turned my face with her hand and her other in her chest.

"Hey.. Hey.. Hey.. l-listen to me." She said as she faced me with her eyes filled with the same tension and fear that I am feeling right now.

"I know you're scared and tensing and feel like everything is falling down, I.... - agh! I feel it too ok? D-Duh-Don't worry about it. I'll explain later. This is only going to last after we get out of here. I don't have time to explain but I need you to-" I wasn't really listening after that my mind is blowing up with memories, lots and lots of memories, visions and certain pictures that pops up. I kept squinting my eyes and growling.

The pain kept going like I felt like i'm going to puke.

Then I saw a familiar vision. 'The quarry. I was at the edge and is that m-'

What? What am I doing in the-

SLAP!

"AGGGH!" I cried in pain as I held my cheek with my dominant hand somehow the slap took some of my attention to the stinging sensation instead on the visions.

"I'm sorry. But I have to, Y/N the pain is just a warning on whatever is happening next, and I have no idea what will happen next except for you, since you know this story and how it will end. So if you can stop screaming nonsense right now, please this isn't the right time our lives including the others are at stake and we need your help." Penny said as she held my shoulders tightly with both of her hands on each side.

"NOW TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!" Penny yelled at me, which is probably the first time I heard her in such a tone as snapped and finally I have the sense to talk back.

"I- ... I DON'T KNOW-"

"THINK! THINK Y/N. THINK HARDER!" She yelled once more this time she is rocking me back and forth as I groaned from her pressure, the action of thinking isn't currently in my body right now and the fact that everything is at stake because of me is bringing me more panic in my brain, as I shut my eyes close. Trying hard to dig deeper on to my mind.

'Ok. Ok... focus. So let's first think about the movie ... after IT was killed... the Losers goes back up. Ok. Obvious choice. That wasn't so bad.'

"What? What is it? Tell me?" She said.

I let out a huff as I said,

"We are going out of this sh*ty sewers that's what." I said as she let go of me and asked me.

"Ok. But do you know the way out?" I didn't really think about that.

"N-No...." as she just sighed.

"But you can just magic our way out of here right? I mean you both have that cool glowy powers of yours?" Richie asked from behind us.

I looked back at Penny and asked her.

"Well can we?" Then she have a really confused expression on her face.

"I... I guess? I mean... - I don't really know actually." She said as I sighed and pinched my nose as my head begins to thump again with pain.

Then on the corner I saw the familiar rectangular object and I glanced twice to see if I am just not hallucinating from the throbbing pain of my head as I walked towards it and grabbed the out of place device as I studied it carefully, the screen had a light crack into it which surprised me on how my phone survived from all of the stuff that had gone down and as my other hand which held my nose pressed the 'power button' and the brightness of the screen took me off guard. My eyes looked up slightly to see the battery percentage of 38%, I twitch my lips into a proud smirk.

I realized I spaced out as Eddie spoke behind me as I pocketed my phone.

"-we could try first, getting out of here?" Eddie said as I eventually got caught up in their conversation and we all agreed to just improvised our escape since nothing is really going to chase us as we took our time to figure out how to go up the sewers. Right?

Right?

...
We are walking down the smelly tunnels for an estimated half an hour and we still haven't found the way out of the well house, as we kept walking in the dark as their flashlight are our only source of light. We kept each other for company as we went in lines of double. Bill and Eddie are in the front, since they are the ones who are leading us out of here. Bill at least having a very vague knowledge on the Derry's sewer -because of his father's occupation- and Eddie since he was the one who is up front when they we're finding ... us.

Then on second is Beverly and Ben who I noticed is glancing on each other every now and then as both of them are talking along with Bill and Eddie up front as they cooperate on getting us out of here.

Third is Mike and Richie who is right in front of me and Stan, as Richie constantly have the worst impressions and accents, -which we laughed on how terrible it is- along with a few side comment and jokes, which sometimes the people in front of them are laughing along or saying how stupid the joke was. Well it's mostly Eddie.

Behind us is my twin sister Penny who occasionally laughs at Richie's stupidity and glances at me and constantly asks me if it still hurts, which I mostly gave her a nod or mumble a 'yeah' or 'i'm fine'.

The feeling of pain in my brain had lessen, yet it is still there but it isn't too amplified like back on IT's lair. I held my hand as I try to massage my forehead to ease it as I groaned in pain wondering when is this going to last.

I felt a hand placed lightly on my shoulder as I glance who I assumed is Stan.

The feeling of his brown curly locks lightly brushed the side of my forehead as I realized how close his face his on mine, ignoring this -which is hard since I can feel my face turn to a shade of red- as he asked the same question that Penny eagerly kept questioning me, as I left a loud sigh and said my real current situation since I know that they will keep asking me the same damn thing so..

"You should see yourself, but if you're really worried about me then yes, my head is still spinning from pain but don't worry it isn't too far wor- AGH!" I was cut off as the ringing and spinning of my head had greatly pained my body.

I can hear the others voices yet it felt like they are just echoes of reverb as I held my head with both of my hands as I looked down closing my eyes so that I can't see the spinning of images that my eyes are showing me.

Now I can just see darkness as I growled in pain then I ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Puked on the sewer waters.

"Y/N!" I yelled as she kept tumbling, screaming in pain and was about to fall over, I was about to grab her but then I realized I was a meter less away from her as I tried to still catch her.

Oh no. It's happening, I need to get her out of here. As I slightly growled on the pain that my head was also giving me, but basing on my sister she was having more trouble than I was.

But then when she was about to fall over the nasty sewer waters with her vomit floating -which I ignored at the moment- face first, someone else had caught her which was a relief as I looked up to see it was Stanley.

"G-G.. Agh! GUYS! HELP!" He yelled as Mike came to help. Both of them lifting her up in each side of her shoulders.

I rushed to her as I she was hissing and mumbling swears in her breath, probably from the pain as I grabbed her face and wipe her sweating forehead with my other and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

The situation of her worry me more and more as I asked...

"Y/N... let me ask you once more, how are you feeling?" She didn't response, so I questioned her some more.

"Can you hear me? Y/N!" I yelled as she was looking up at me with a confused look on her face, her eyebrows narrowed.

My stomach dropped when I saw the small portion of liquid that was on the side of her mouth.

It has a light tint of blue and gray on it along a dark shade of red. As I took an inspection to it and realized the familiar substance as I wiped it off her face as her groans and complaints stopped as she closed her eyes and her breathing became stable once more as she went into a peaceful deep sleep.

The million of thoughts rushed through my head as I felt my shaky breath on the sudden silence caught me of guard as a voice then spoke snapping out of my head.

"Is she going to be okay?" I sighed at the question since I have no form on answering it.

Then I stood straight and firm and looked beside the others -excluding Mike and Stanley- as I squinted my eyes and scanned on the crowd and landed on the smallest figure amongst them.

"Eddie right?" I asked as the small injured arm boy then hummed and realized I was talking to him.

"U..Uh.. yes?" He replied as I noticed the smelly green substance surround his body but by the looks of it he wiped it off, since it didn't looked worse than when we are still back at IT's secret hideout, I rolled my eyes at the thought of IT.

"How far till we reach the top?"

"I-... I don't know. The tunnels are confusing and I feel like we are going in circles." He said, I sighed once more by the lack of progress that we are going.

"Well where are we going then?"

"I was thinking on retracing our steps up the well."

"Can we just try and use Y/N's powers?" Richie asked the same question.

"She's weak and in a vulnerable position right now. She have no capability on doing such actions or using her abilities -or powers if that's what you call them-." I said in a monotone voice as I crossed my arms.

"Well what about you?" I raised my eyebrows and twitch my head on the voice, which belonged to Bev.

"I do not obtain such abilities since if you can recall on your heads that Y/N is the only one capable on knowing such information since she is the one that holds the key on ending this whole thing." I said as I let go on my crossed arms as I lightly step towards the group.

"Well what are we going to do now?" Ben asked.

"We keep going but for now we need Y/N to be well rested."

"I can carry her behind." Mike suggested as I looked behind me as I nod at him.

"Also we are not going up since we can't just drag Y/N so we need to go at this same level. Do any of you know another exit out?"

No one spoke for a whole minute...

"Th-Duh-The C-Cuh-Canals." I looked back to the group to see that it was Bill who spoke.

I looked beside him where Eddie stood.

"Do you know where they are?"

"Uhh.. I guess? Maybe if we follow some sort of sign, I guess we can track it down." He said. I nod and looked back but then suddenly he continued making me look back to him.

"Wait... umm.. actually I think I got an idea."

"What?"

"R-Rushing w-waters?" He said as I nod firmly on him getting his idea.

"Alright, you lead the way, you all will follow stick beside each other and Mike will carry Y/N." I said looking back at the others who gave a fair share of nods and agreement, putting a tight grip on his shoulder as I gave him an affirmative signal to 'go' as he repeatedly nod and look forward as he lead the way as I let go of him noticing his trembling hands taking the hint that he wasn't comfortable on me, as I wiped my hand in my currently white dirty dress -with the same remains of green smelly substance- that held his shoulder as I flinched a bit at the feeling if the substance in my hand.

I went back to the group on Y/N's side -who is on Mike's back- as we walked in silence with Eddie leading the way the others up front as I looked at Y/N's weak sleeping face her hair was covering half of her face, I can here her faint mumbling words, maybe she was dreaming but then again I ignored it and made her rest.

A voice spoke beside me as the person nudge my shoulder, looking up to see who it is.

"Hey....um.. Penny right? Uhh... didn't really took you on being the logical one here. Especially since you know... Y/N is always such a goof, I mean not that i'm saying that she is stupid or anything ..." The voice which belong to Richie said.

"Well we all have our differences." I said a bit lightly. Now that I realized that I might 'scare' them a bit with how I act back there.

"Ah! Well I mean cool... umm.. I mean i'm just here to say that I care for Y/N very much, I...-" He scanned in front of us as if he didn't want to be seen or heard as he lowered down his voice.

"I mean not in a romantic way... just I care for her in a brotherly type thing and .... I just want to say that because I saw the way you care for her as a twin sister -which I didn't believed her at first!- But yeah....- uhm yeah that's ... that's it." He said as he scratched the back of his head as of like he is embarrassed by what he said, I rolled my eyes but then tug a smile by what he said about my sister.

"I'm glad you felt that way towards her. Also since you think Y/N as of a sister. It's safe to say that I am going to likely be yours in that sort of sibling act by default." Then he gave me a smirk and said.

"Um yeah! Sure."

Then it is my turn to wipe a smirk out of his face as I said,

"Now that's out of the way. As the role of your sister it is my duty for you to have a little talk about your..... interests." I said as he gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I may have discovered on my sources that you have taken an interest of something... or a certain someone." I said, emphasizing the last word as he widen his eyes as he stares at the small figure ahead of us.

"I have no idea what you are talking about... sister." He said as I lightly laugh.

"What if I do, and you knew it because you are such a terrible liar that you can't even bother wiping the sweat that is coming out of your nose brother." I said as he attempt to casually wipe his nose by sliding his finger upwards as if to look like he was fixing the bridge of his glasses.

"Gah! Alright just shut up and zip your mouth. Jeez I can't believe there is now two people who knows this idea and I am actually starting to like how you will never bother asking me about it and actually be decent than Y/N." He groaned  as I gave him a smirk.

"Well I guess twin's think alike. I'm now going to remember this first banter of ours safely on my memory lane." I said.

"Good because I am going to assumed that you never knew that stuff about me and forget that this ever happened." He said as I rolled my eyes.

Then I suddenly bumped on Mike's back or at this case Y/N's back as I furrowed my eyebrows as I loudly asked.

"What's going on in front of there?"

"I don't know which way to go." He said as I went to the front and went beside where Eddie stood as he pointed his flashlight to three different tunnels leading into different directions.

Then I closed my eyes and sighed in defeat. What are we suppose to do now?

'Guuurrragghhhhh'

A loud groaned from behind made my head snap behind as I see Y/N was the one making the sound.

"No.. No.. ahhhh...NOPE WE ARE NOT DOING THA-" She was cut off when she shot her  head up and took in the scenery and realized that she was on Mike's back as she slid down her thin body of him as Mike let his grip of her.

Then Richie who was beside her grab her as he balanced her on the wet ground as she squinted and rubbed her eyes as by the looks of it she was adjusting her sight as she widen her eyes and said.

"We're still here. Great." She said as I went up to her and she turn her head towards me.

"Are you okay?"

"I guess. My head isn't that worse anymore."

"Good no time to talk. Do you know how can we get out of here?" I said as I grip her arm as she looked up at me.

She nodded as I mentally sighed in relief that she knew.

"So? What is it?" I asked.

"Uh.. well-"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"-well it's a yes and a no." I said as Penny loosen the grip on my arm as she asked...

"What do you mean yes or no? Y/N we have no time for jokes here."

"I'm not joking ok?"

I was not. When I -assuming passed out-, I had some sort of vision and I realized something when I was in that vision, I grab the rectangular modern device which is safely tucked in behind my pockets. But then I kept remembering some of the stuff that I saw that aren't really adding up.

I woke up in a very bright place as I was surrounded with fields of grass and flowers, as a bright white light -which i'm thinking is the sun- is glaring at me from above and then I looked behind me to see a house. My house.

Walking towards the porch, I opened the familiar white door as I entered and I now wasn't familiar at the place. Instead of the messy living room that I knew, I saw an empty room with bright white wallpaper and a bland cream colored floor and my phone?

As I was about to pick it up, I flinched when it rang. Then I looked to see who it is.

The ID caller was unknown as I slowly picked it up and answer it.

"H-H-Hello?"

"Hello Y/N..." I almost dropped my phone when I heard the voice as the feeling of fear linger my body as I asked.

"Why are you here? How did you live? You we're dead!" I said.

"I am on your sight. But not on your mind. I'm always in your thick head, because i'm the nightmare until your death." It said. I can feel it's presence even it's just a voice as it send chills down my spine.

"You're not real?" I said in disbelief.

"What do you think?" Then there was silence as 'IT' spoke once more.

"I am just your conscious Y/N. So you are just technically talking to yourself."

"What do you want?"

"That's the question is it Y/N? What do you want? What is it that Y/N L/N wanted? I see that you are trapped below my territory." It said as I rolled my eyes at it's choice of words, I didn't speak and let IT just do all the talking as my body moves along the floors as my other hand lightly glides at the bright white wallpapers.

"Well you see your pesky twin sister is right about one thing, you do have the key. How about a trip down on my story. Where it all started. But don't think too much Y/N...... *static* just remorse your past and let see where can we see the answers." I sighed at 'IT's cryptic words, even my head decides to made me think this hard -according to what 'IT' said-.

I sighed at the thought and asked yet again.

"And what exactly do you mean by that?"

"Mm... a clue, tsk. If you can't really find a sense in that thick head of yours maybe you should try shoving a book somewhere down in your what so called 'brain'.... and think of the connection." 'IT' said.

I then stopped to think about what 'IT' said. But then I looked down and realized that the ground wasn't the same cream colored ones. Looking up now I saw that I was once more on the quarry.

What?

Then I saw me.

The phone that was pressed on my ear made a loud beep as I dropped it and was dangling in my hand as I went slowly at the figure of me.

Her clothes are not the same ones that I am wearing, and my eyes are puffy red as if I was crying.

Then I stood beside her as I held my hand in front of her eye sight and waved it.

I guess she can't see me?

She wiped the tears of her eyes as she was mumbling to herself yet I can't hear what it was.

After that I was shocked by what happened next. The figure of me j-

"Y/N! Listen!"

I hummed as I snap out of reality and saw that I was back again in the sewers. Whatever that it is that I saw it felt like a dream, but it also felt more than that.

"How can we get out of here?" Penny asked me once more.

"Oh! Yeah I forgot about that...-" I said as I keep patting and tapping my fingers lightly into my pocket where my phone was placed.

Then I kept remembering and thinking what 'IT' was saying to me or what I was or is it..? Never mind.

'How about a trip down on my story.
Where it all started.
But don't think too much Y/N,
just remorse your past and let see
where can we see the answers.'

'If you can't really find a sense in that thick head of yours maybe you should try shoving a book somewhere down in your what so called 'brain''

Then I gasped in realization as Penny was a bit taken back from my reaction.

"What Y/N? What is it?" She asked.

I didn't say anything and only grabbed the phone that I was tapping a while ago.

Then I kept mumbling stuff under my breath as I struggle to open my passcode and then went towards a certain app where you could read through via phone.

I tapped the familiar book cover as I swipe and swipe the glass screen, I can tell that the others want a peak on whatever it is that i'm doing.

After halfway I gave up and face palmed myself as I kept my phone on the other. I closed my eyes to think what is the answer to this puzzle. As I put both of my index and middle fingers on the side of my forehead.

Think Y/N... Think! Damn it!

'think of the connection...'

Connection.

The connection, bond... a ritual?

Then that's when it hit me. Finally.

"Sh*t." I said as the others looked up to me, they seem taken by the language, but I didn't care.

"What? Y/N you've been mumbling to yourself, what is it?" Richie butted in.

"We need some... form of connection." Is all that I said.

"Do you have a specific form?" Penny asked.

I glanced at my phone as I noticed that my hands are shaking intensely as I kept swiping at a certain page.

I didn't answer my sister's question yet, but deep down I know and the thought of it just gives me goosebumps and made me squirm as I made the scenario in my mind and just shake my head.

"No."

My sister sighed  as she was in her deep thoughts. I let her be for the mean time. As I gulped at whatever is going to happen next.

I looked at the others as I scanned on what they we're up to.

Richie, who is beside me asked if i'm okay which I answer with a 'yes, don't worry' as he went on his own way.

Eddie -who was in front- kept glancing at the three tunnels as his inhaler is in the grasp of his hands while Ben is trying to help him point something out.

Mike alongside with Stan and Richie is now approaching Penny who is in the corner and in deep thought as they talked to my sister on the corner as they have a conversation themselves that I can't comprehend but judging on the look of Stan rolling his eyes to the person beside him, Richie wasn't doing much help as I smirk at the duo as Mike -also by the looks of it - is trying to help my sister maybe about the 'connection'.

Then I looked around Eddie and Ben was Bill... along with Bev. I watched them intently as both of them are having their own world of conversation. I can't help but wonder what we're they talking about at this situation that made both of them have smiling expression up their faces.

The thought of Bill when we we're in the fight and in the moment was all that I could think of. I can't help but keep on repeating the same moments of us together on that fight. But then another side got me thinking...

Was it all an act for them to make me fall into their side? Is it because the desperation of surviving just made them do what they have to do? Did they just lie to me all those words that they said to me was for their own good? Does that make me weak, that I fall for that trap? But the question is was it a trap? Or is it genuine?

The questions made me in deep thoughts when I realized I've been staring for to long when I saw Bill was approaching my way.

He was about to talk something to me, when  these thoughts and questions came through the tunnels on my brain cells -no pun intended-, that I made an action that gave him the look of confusion in his face.

I pushed him away. Not literally but I pretended that I didn't see him walked towards me, even though he was literally in front of me. A part of me was thinking how stupid and childish was it for me to do it. But then the other has that feeling of anger as my hands are shaking -curled up a fist- with the cause of these invisible spikes just stabbing my palms and my chest. The trickling emotions and the ghost of his lips hovered gently on my cheeks from earlier made the tears on my eyes start to form. But I was to quick to wipe them off with the side of  my fist.

I stomped towards Penny -ignoring the stutterring boy- and the trio surrounding her  with weird looks on me as I ignored this and placed one of my hand to my twin's shoulder.

Then a shine suddenly glowed up on my palm  -the spaces between my fingers told me so- as I was taken back by the glow that I let go of my thoughts and emotions that I am feeling a while ago, along with my hand that was placed on Penny's shoulder who was now looking up at me with a questioning look on her face. The wide perception of my eyes gave me an effortless glance at the three others surrounding me having the same expression on their faces, and i'm sure I have the same one plastered in mine.

There was a long silence surrounding us and only the water flowing just about on our feet.
The feeling of the glow still wraps within me, I felt something through it as it slowly began to fade. It was not gone it just slowly faded as it lingers to my memory and my body, then Penny decides to talk first.

"What was that all about?"

"I..-... There was... I thought I-.... the feeling... - like.."

"How did you do it?" She asked as I can see her desperation in her monotone face.

I pondered and retrace my steps and every move I did. From my mind war a while ago and then I avoided Bill from the anger that I felt and the conflicting events in my head after that... I touched Penny's shoulder to talk to their progress, with my mind still in the same feeling that I felt when I saw Bill and Bev together talking... and then my palm shone. The feeling that was so powerful that I can even feel it till at this point.

Can it be? No. Can it? Is it the alternative 'connection' that we.. I mean I was looking for? Is it my emotions that did it? Maybe it is.

"I guess my emotions got the best of me when I was... contemplating with myself." I said.

"Well w-what wuh-we're you t-tuh-thinking?" Bill asked me with a look of worry and confusion on his face

I looked down as I closed my eyes, blushing at the thought that he was the main reason that my mind had a debate with my feelings.

Maybe the thought of Bev and him having a 'good-mood conversation' caught me off guard. Was it jealousy? Sadness? I guess it is... i'm going to lie to myself if I said no, and I can't ignore it and pretend that I didn't feel even just a pint.

But then I realized that it's just a silly fantasy that I have to think that he shared the same feelings as mine.

After all both of them did end up together at the end of this story in the movies. I didn't really think that I had grown my attachment to this world to the point that it messed up my emotions and... feelings.

Well I guess I have to take the blame, after all it was my mistake that I have such sensitive feelings.

I didn't realize that a tear dropped by my cheek when a light touch pressed against it, wiping out the stray drop of my tear. I looked up to see the familiar face with fresh dry blood around his face came up to my sight.

Then he glided off his hand to put it behind my back, rubbing it in circles as I gave him a 'thank you' smile for the effort of comforting me without questions whatsoever he genuinely gave it back as I feel like a foreign face came to me, I never really see him smile this often to the point that it's so rare that you just have to admire the seconds that it happens. I was cut off by my random thoughts with a cough -courtesy of Ben- that I took off my stare away from the brunette boy as my cheeks heat up.

Then I heard a cough this time it belonged to Stan which with his eyes staring at the tunnel ceiling as yet again our eyes meet as a smirk came up my face and a pit of laughter burst out of my mouth. I did not know why but his way of lifting the awkwardness or tension just made me laugh, and then as I kept laughing at the thought, Stan joined in the laugh along with Ben and Richie -and maybe some others- as I look at yet again another one of his rare moments, even though we are stuck below in here we still found a good thing to laugh at. Even though whatever we are laughing is just a simple interaction, we found a way to made a good laugh about it.

As the laughter slowly died down me and Stan gave one last glance at each other as he gave his final breath of laughter as I punched his shoulder playfully.

"AGH!" We both yelled as then the familiar feeling came back as my hand gave out a faint glow yet again I looked back at Stan with the spot that I punched had the same glow as it slowly faded away, but the feeling is still there yet again. The connection.

I looked at him with a face of shock as we stare at each other as if we are in the same thoughts.

"Did you-"

"-feel it?" He finished. I just nodded to him with my face in the same state as his.

"Uhh... sorry to ruin the moment but.... what is this sorcery that is happening right now?" Richie asked as I looked at my hand that just glowed and looked at Penny.

"The connection... it's based off your emotions. Your bond! Like as if you had that shine in you?" She said with light in her face.

"S-So how do we do it?" Eddie asked as glanced at his face, but then a certain thought came over me.

"Wait, but why didn't you feel this 'connection' if I had just touched your shoulder and unlike Stan who I punched his?" I asked but then a certain somebody cut me off.

"Maybe we just punch each other in the face until our faces gets sh*tted and glow literally?" Richie butted in which I rolled my eyes and saw the others glared at him as Eddie just have to comment at his 'idea'. Of course.

"Oh! I would love to see your face just get blooded up, hah! Now I would pay to see that." Eddie said with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

"Wow, is that what you really think about me Eds? I am far too valuable to just be used as a punching bag." Richie gasped and made yet another comeback as his hand on chest made a dramatic expression in his face.

"I f***ing hate you calling me that." And the ping pong ball just came back to Tozier.

"That's the point Eds." And back to Kaspbrak.

"I swear to everything good and bad, if it isn't this stupid arm stopping me I AM GOING TO HEADBUTT YOU AND DUNK YOUR HEAD INTO THIS SH*TTY GRAY WATER RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT!"

"Oh! Really? You can't even f***ing leave your house without your mom's permission deadass."

"Oh your so dead to me."

"Really then punch me-"

"Your just so going to be dead to me Tozier.-"

"Yeah, yeah punch me huh? Huh? Punch me in the face-" he continued to mocked Eddie as I just gave a disapproving shake in my head.

This came longer than we imagine as me and the others didn't even bother stepping up as they enjoyed the bickering which was at the moment music to my ears. I can see beside me is Penny who is enjoying this as much as I do, and Stan on the other with him just ... being Stan.

"I swear to my grave straight down to this sh*thole your going to feel miserable-"

"Oh yeah? Try me? Come on Eds man up punch me in the face with your cute little fist-"

"*gasps* You did not just call me cute-"

"Oh yes I did now come on punch me and let's get this over with-"

"Oh! Your really into this are you?-"

"What too scared to give me a little punch?-"

"Fine i'll punch you-"

"Oh yes you are now come on and just do- AGH!!! AH SH*T! F*CK I JUST GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE- AGH! I also think that I peed myself." I was shocked but not on Richie's comment but on what I saw when Eddie's fist came landing on Richie's face.

"YOU ASKED FOR IT!"

"I DIDN'T EVEN THINK YOU'LL DO IT- AGH! YOU STARTED IT!"

"OH SO IT'S MY FAULT NOW?!"

"IF YOU JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT MY FACE IS TOO VALUABLE THEN MaYbe I COULD HAVE FORGIVE YOU-"

"AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT? YOU'RE THE ONE CALLING ME THAT STUPID NICKNAME!" 

"WHAT? YOU MEAN EDS?"

"OH ARE YOU CALLING YOUR DEATH WISH BECAUSE MY FIST IS JUST ONE CALL AWAY FROM SMACKING YOU THE FACE!"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH CALLING YOU THAT NICKNAME! IT'S-"

"BECAUSE RICHIE MY NICKNAME IS ALREADY EDDIE! AND NOW YOUR MAKING IT EVEN MORE SHORTER BY CALLING ME THAT!"

"BUT IT'S-"

"GUYS!" Finally!

"Can you stop your stupid lovers quarrel for a damn second as much as I am enjoying this, can you both just see what is happening in front of your faces?" Penny asked I snickered at the little comment. Preach sis!

"Oh soOrRy I was too busy on shutting this boy up to even see it!" Eddie said with the hint of sarcasm in his voice.

I rolled my eyes as Richie was going to make a remark at it by the look of the smirk at his face as I stepped between them with both of my arms wide open separating them.

"CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP!" Then there it is again the shine but this time it is in both in my hands and on the two idiots chests.

I let go off them as then the beautiful silence came upon us as we looked at each other knowingly, with their faces in confusion and shock as if we can read each other's minds with this 'connection' that just came with us.

"Don't you get it? I think it's meant to be all of you eight. It's like whenever you all have some sort of bond or little scenario it appears?" Penny butted in.

All of us look at each other at the same time as I looked at the two boys with me separating there bodies between them and as the feeling yet again began to fade, I grabbed both of their hands side to side as I grip it tightly.

Nothing happened for a split second, but then I closed my eyes and thought that maybe if I think about some of our moments together then it will happen.

I think harder for the moments as then I remorse all of our laughs, small talks and anything that we had shared together, each other or any moments that included both of them.

The first time I met Richie at the arcade.
How he comforted me when I had tough times and how I repay it back to him.

The time when Eddie was so scared when he stepped into my doorstep as I open armed welcome him to my home as we talk about his problems -mostly his mom-.
Even the little embarrassing moment that we shared together.

From there silly little bickering that sometimes I get involved. Which I gave a twitch of smile, including this one.

I savored it all as I opened my eyes to see both of each hands that I was holding was now glowing, but I can see the weakness it hold as both are which are palpitating. I let go of both their hands as we all have the same look as before.

I looked through the others to see their reactions with the look of awe on what they saw. Then there was a second of silence before...

"So... are we going to discuss on how to do... this?" Ben asked as he waved his finger all around the place.

"There's no need, it just... happens." He nodded.

I sighed -which I seem to be doing a lot- as I leave the two boys and sided to Ben's as I held his left hand with my right.

"Alright circle in and grab on another's hand, and just... think of the memories that we have together, or anything that reminds you of us being us." I said as I shrugged.

"Umm... no way am I holding this stupid idiot's hand after he punched ME in the face!" Richie groaned which Eddie of course scoffed.

"Stop the bickering you both! It's not like you don't like it!" Penny said and gave her a grateful look which she gave with a nod and a twitch of her lips. That will shut him up.

"Hey!" Or not.

After that everyone came circling in and to my right is Bill, who looks a bit anxious. He keeps glancing at me and for a moment I thought he was going to say something, until he closed his mouth as he just swiftly grabs my right hand and stood beside me as he looked up and didn't give me a single glance whatsoever.

He keeps muttering inaudible words to himself. I looked to my left to see Ben in a confused face as he stared at us both and gave me a 'whatever it's your problem' shrug.

Then finally everyone is in place which consists of me and Ben to my left and then Bev to his left, then Mike, then Richie, then Eddie, then Stan and lastly is Bill who is on my right. Penny was now behind Eddie and Stanley.

All of them gave a 'now what?' looks on there faces as I just firmly nod at them and closed my eyes. I hope for them to do the same.

The pictures of memories came rushing to me. When the first time I met the others, our  fun time at the quarry, even when we we're attacking IT...

I opened my eyes when I saw a shine beginning to take over the darkness that I was seeing a while ago - on my closed eye perspective- as then the feeling everything that I feel was connected between the eight of us.

Then I heard the quiet noise of nature and by the looks of everybody all of them seemed to noticed it. I let go slowly on both Bill and Ben, as I glanced at the tunnel emitting that noise.

"Right." Is the only thing I said and they just nod at me in agreement.

There was another moment of silence before we decided to head towards the tunnel releasing us into the depths of this confusing sewer system.

.....

As the group including Penny was now on the quiet streets of Derry with their bikes on the handles -since Richie kept bugging the others to go grab it- as then they just have small talks to each other with the silence and footsteps complimenting the atmosphere, as the sun was slowly setting in the distance.

After this the nine people group decided to stop on one of the stores as they all saw the reflection of themselves in the mirror of the building that has 'Derry is calling you' stickered at the empty window store.

Then Penny tapped Y/N's shoulder as she turned to look at her.

"Can we talk? Alone?" She said faintly. Y/N nodded.

"Hey guys... - I got to go." She said as all of them gave her a nod or an 'ok' or 'see you'.

Then after that it was only her and Penny walking side by side as they made there way to Y/N's house by foot.

"So... what is it that you want to talk about?" She asked calmly as Penny kept a straight serious expression on her face.

"It's about you." She briefly stated.

"Oh." The millions of things came rushing on Y/N thoughts as well as Penny who is thinking of a way to say such sensitive subject on her.

Then the tense silence came over them as they keep walking at the empty roads and they are now circling at the park.

"I see that you and Bill had a moment back there. Lots to my surprise." She broke the silence as she looked over on her sister whose cheeks are now a blush of crimson color.

"I- I... I don't really want to- ... t-talk about him at the moment." She responded.

"Ok."

"Can we stop here?" Penny asked as they halted at one of the park benches and both sat a small space kept them apart for there liking. Y/N's posture was more laid back and Penny has a more tense position as she fidgets with her fingers while looking at the sun set in front of them.

She didn't know how to open up such topic to her, as she stared at Y/N who is taking a breath. Tired from all of the walking.

The look of her gave Penny a bit calm, as she twitch her lips as then Y/N looked up at her as she had caught her staring.

"What?"

"Nothing." She said coolly and the same twitch in her lips not leaving her face.

"Is this really why we're here? To just watch this sun set?"

"Can I just spend time alone with my little twin sister?"

"I'm not little."

"Hmm? Is that so?" She looked at her with one of her eyebrows crooked upwards.

"Yes."

"So what if I tell you that we are born at the same time?"

"After everything that had happened to me for the past year? I'll believe in everything really." She said as that one sentence brings Penny back to the topic as her smirk faltered with a serious expression.

'After everything that had happened to me...'

"Hey... is everything alright?" She asked as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"No."

"Penny, please tell me." She asked.

"Y/N you... do you remember those times when you we're back in your world?" She started as she gave her a confused look.

"Huh... I never really thought about back there. I mean what is there to remember really? It's mostly times with me being alone or just doing thing by myself. Why?"

"You mean... mom didn't even take care of you?" She asked her looking surprised, as the word that she never really acknowledge most of the time slip into her mouth.

"She did, she loves me along with dad. But after some stuff... they just felt different around me. Like they're just obliged to take care of me. But not willingly. Mostly they're on a 'business trip' which I always knew is a bunch of excuse to get away for a filthy child of there's who is the talk of the whole town with so much rumors so bullsh*t." Then Penny looked down she could see her fidgeting fingers as she felt the pain in Y/N's words. Guilty rushed through her.

"I'm sorry it has to be that way. I could have been there... but I can't." She said.

"It's not your fault-"

"Yes it is. And now I am here to push you away from your happiness. I am going to feel you miserable and make you suffer yet again!" She yelled as she stood up facing her.

"What are you talking about?"

"Y/N we may be sisters but you and I are meant to not know that both of us exist! You and me are meant to be separated. We are not supposed to know that we are the same blood!"

"Penny s-stop your scaring me." Y/N said with her voice in such a shaky tone.

"No! Y/N you deserve to know the truth."

"THEN TELL ME!" She yelled as she was now standing in front of her.

"I AM JUST LIKE IT!" She yelled as Y/N softened her face.

"I AM JUST LIKE IT who is meant to be seen by kids or children but not adults who don't believe in it. I am just like IT who is meant to have the same goals as it. Giving fear and feeding myself on that same fear. I am the one who gives nightmares and IT is the one who turns it to reality. I am the timer and IT is the bomb."

"But... But then that means- i'm also..."

"No you are not like IT. You are different Y/N. You are just a child who is supposedly the one who gathers the children with your powers. That's what IT wants from you. The ability of socializing to people and having a connection to them. The power of a human being. A child who tends to have emotions and feelings. A child who cries when she's broken or laugh when happiness is upon them-" She said as the look of  Y/N is stunned she didn't know what to say or to think, her existence, her origin.  

"Unlike me and IT..... you are not everlasting. Like any human you also have to experience... the inevitable."

"But... what we're you saying before about pushing me away from you?" She asked as Penny held both of her hands to hers.

"I want you to go." The look on Y/N's face was confusion and anger when Penny said that one simple sentence.

"And what if I don't want to?"

"You have to Y/N. I don't want you to suffer here with me and IT's antics. I can't stand it. That's why I left you back on your world, because I don't want to see my sister turning into a heartless and cold monster. I want her to live like a normal person. Without all of the power and glory." She said as Y/N repeatedly shook her head no.

"But I don't want to go back... I want to stay. Here where I have real friends. With the Losers. I don't want to go back." She said a tear was falling on her  cheek as Penny wiped it with the back of her wrist.

"Please Y/N... listen to me. I am doing this to protect you."

"No! You are just doing this like everyone else. Pushing me away!"

"But for a reason."

"Then what is the point of your letter? It's you isn't it? Your the one who wrote it?" She asked Penny as the thought of the letter came to her mind as she sighed.

"Yes. I was the one who wrote it."

"Then what about you saying about me choosing to stay or go huh? Surely you remember that part. You said it's my choice and I choose to stay!"

"Y/N you misinterpreted it. I made you choose to stay in your past.  Or go and move on." Penny said calmly.

"No... No... there has...  there has to be another way. I can't lose the only person that I care about. I don't want to lose you or the Losers-"

"You won't. You won't." She assured her as Y/N stared at her as she began to cry and let out everything. That same everything that she was holding and carrying all those years ago.

Penny's right she should let go. She should move on and just go with the flow on how her life takes her. So in the end she trusted her sister on her life. Literally.

As the last tears came to a close. Y/N was now ready to move on. But before that, she have to say goodbye to the one group that made her feel like she belong. The one group that she calls her family.

The Losers Club.

~9244 words.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●
A/N:
Hello! So did you like it? That was long anyways there are only few more chapters before this book ends. Awww...

Ok let me address this, so in the books like what you saw the Losers got trapped on the sewers and have to get out and in order to do that they have to.... 'bond'. I understand obviously what happened in the books, I just don't want to include it in here. Because I want to keep it PG.

A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO STILL IS IN THIS JOURNEY OF ME ON THIS BOOK  I HOPE YA'LL ENJOY THE CONTENT!

I'll see you next chapter... /s ;).

STAY SAFE AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER. because water solves everything ok bye.

Song by chloe moriondo: Far Away Friend (because... I love her songs and this one just hit the chapter right in the chest. Just sayin)

PEACH!!!

~Rylcaphia♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 185 11
The story takes place when the CCG invades the Ghoul Restaurant, only to find a juvenile psychopath that is taken in by a young investigator, Choshi...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.1K 84 6
Nuwa's first days in NYC turned out to be the most weirdest yet best days she ever had. (I'm only writing episodes where she appears btw) She makes n...
172K 3.9K 164
A long time ago when the First Spinjitsu Master was present. A companion of his was there to protect him when he needed it the most and helped provid...