•Chapter 9:"The Battle of the Ship Wars"•

I woke up in the fort, sunlight hitting my face through the window and I look at the side to see Eddie being absent.

I rub my eyes with both of my hands and saw a note on by my side and some pads apparently.

I just smiled to myself that he remembered and I open the note.

Hey Y/N,

If your reading this and you have woken up I just want to tell you that I am on my way home.

Thank you for being there and for cheering up on me. I really appreciate it.

Oh and by the way I got you some extra napkins just in case you forgot again.

Can we not say about anything that happened to the others about this.

Anyways, see you later at the quarry.

Love, Eddie.

I smiled at the note.

Oh shoot the quarry. I forgot Bev is going to be here at lunch.

Wait im going to swim and I have my PERIOD!

Then I just took one of the napkin and it took me a while to stand up and go to the bathroom.

As I was changing I saw just a tiny bit of blood sticking on the pad.

Good thing that my bloody system is on my side today because it is only itty bitty blood.

Then after changing I move on to the hallway and saw a balloon on the end of it.

I slowly approach it and on it said,

Look Back.

I gulped as I close my eyes and turn around and see the one and only Pennywise sitting in a criss cross position.

I am so confused on why is IT here.

"Come here Y/N. Come to me." It said as it 's fingers do a gesture to make me come to it.

"W-what do you want?" I said in a nervous tone.

"I just want to see you and visit you. How are you doing?" It asked with a more calming tone?

At this point I am so confused and....

just confused. Why is it being so...nice? Or is it.

"I am doing fine?" I said with a serious tone.

"Good." It said.

"Are you like...supposed to eat me and make me scared and stuff?" I asked.

"Ah yes you still don't get the riddle I said to you? Well I guess you are not ready. Yet." As it smiled to me.

"What? What do you mean not ready yet? For what? Tell me FOR WHAT?!" I said in an anger tone.

"Bye." It said as it wave it's hand and disappeared right in my sight.

I blinked just to make sure it isn't there anymore.