Inked Heart - Mafia!Kirishima...

By ajax_069xX

After being framed, wrongly accused and expelled for being a "villain", Kirishima decides to go to his father... More

Your Quirk
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Quick Head's Up
Fourteen
Summer Special Part 1
Summer Special Part Two
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Kirishima's Birthday Special
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
🍋 Twenty-Nine 🍋
Thirty
🍋 Epilogue 🍋
Author's Note + Fanart Dump
For my fellow Honkai: Star Rail lovers...
Boothill Fanfic is Out!

Two

1.9K 50 9
By ajax_069xX

Eijirou ❤️

The name flashed on your phone screen for a few seconds before you picked up.

"Eijirou! Where are you? Are you okay? Why haven't you contacted me? You're not hurt are you? Are you at the hospital? Where-"

You heard the male chuckle on the other side of the phone. "Calm down, (Name),"he said. His voice seemed a bit deeper, more huskier. "'M far from injured. Sorry for not contacting you for three months."

"Four months, Eijirou," you corrected, sticking out your lower lip in a pout, even though he couldn't see it. "Quit poutin'," he muttered. "How'd you know?" You asked. "I may not be academically smart, but I can read you like a book, even if 'm not there," Eijirou responded.

"Not to be mean or anything, but that's kinda creepy," you muttered. You heard him chuckle on the other end of the line before a knock on your door interrupted you.

"Who is it?" You asked, pulling your phone away from your ear and turning to the door. It slowly opened to reveal Kaminari with an icepack pressed against his cheek.

"I don't want to talk to you, go away," you hissed, narrowing your eyes to glare at him. Kaminari ignored your request. "Who ya talking to?" He asked. "Eijirou," you answered, feeling your lips settle into a grim line.

Kaminari groaned and rolled his eyes. "I already told you, you don't have to worry about him anymore," he grumbled. "He's a reject hero, he'll probably never make it past eighteen. Are you a villain, too? Pssh, you probably set him up."

"(Name), I'll be right back," Eijirou growled. You frowned as the line went dead and as Kaminari's phone started to ring.

"Hello?" The blonde asked. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up at Kirishima's dark chuckle. "Look, Denki, you can say whatever you want about me, but never, and I mean never, drag (Name) into this," The male said.

"If you ever threaten or hurt (Name), I'll kill you."

Kirishima had never made a death threat before. But he understood why Bakugou liked to threaten.

He felt powerful. He never felt anything like it. "I'll kill you," he repeated. "And that's a promise."

The line went dead as Kaminari stared in horror at his phone. "You shouldn't talk to him anymore," the blonde whispered. "He's going crazy!" He yelled. "Eijirou wouldn't do that! He's sweet and charming!"

"You act like you're in love with the psycho!"

"He's not a psycho!"

"Dunce Face, that's fucking enough!" Bakugou's voice yelled, rushing in to grab Kaminari by the collar of his shirt. The red orbed male blinked towards you in regret and apology before dragging Kaminari out.

You took a breath before calling Eijirou once more.
——————————————————————
Kirishima loved your voice.

Your hair.

Your eyes.

Your smile.

Your laugh.

Your personality.

Everything. He thought of you as flawless. Sure, you had some flaws, but he didn't think so.

"Eijirou! You're getting distracted!" His father shouted. Kirishima shook out of his daze and focused on the task at hand. His old man was currently teaching him how to shoot a gun, and Eijirou was learning quickly.

He fired and missed the bullseye, but got closer.

"I gotta question for ya, Dad," Eijirou muttered, lowering his arm. "What is it, kid?" Papa Kirishima asked.

"What was Mom's reaction when you first told her you were a mafia leader?" He asked.

His father frowned but it turned into a sad smile, remembering the good times he had with his wife.

"She was.. kinda shocked at first, a bit scared too.." the older man replied. "But I told her after about four years of dating. I guess she realized that I was nicer than a mafia leader sounds."

"How do you think (Name)'ll react if I tell them?" Eijirou asked. "It's (Name). You know they support you no matter what. They were always really supportive of your choices and opinions," Papa Kirishima replied.

Then a lightbulb went off in his head and he smirked.
*
*
*
*
*
"Do you have a crush on them?"

Eijirou's faced erupted with bright hues as he stuttered, "N-No!"

"How adorable! Just wait until you two start dating, get married, have ki-"

"Dad!"

"Sorry, kid!"
***
Eijirou's training switched day to day. Sometimes, it would be emails or letters for missions, big or small, he would have to organize. Other days, he would train with guns and different types of blades, such as daggers, knives, and even a shuriken or two, along with swords. He would also work out and trained with his body, thanks to Daisuke who was willing to help him.

Eijirou could tell he was buffing up quite a bit. He seemed much more stronger strength and quirk wise.

His skills have definitely improved since the few weeks he joined his father's mafia. Papa Kirishima was very proud.

"I think I wanna cut my hair," Eijirou told his father. "Really? You've been growing it out for a while now," The man said.

"True, but when it's down, it's all the way to my shoulders. I haven't cut it in months," Eijirou stated. Papa Kirishima smiled.

"What kind of style do ya want? I can ask Daisuke if his wife will wanna cut your hair," he offered.

Eijirou smiled at his old man. "That'd be great. Also, I've seen these people with an undercut, I think they look kinda cool. Daisuke has one," he said. "Do you wanna dye it, too?" His father asked.

Eijirou shook his head as he pulled out his phone. "You think (Name) will like it?" He asked. "Ei, I said this once and I'll say it again," his father started. "(Name) had always been supportive of your decisions and choices. They'll definitely like it. It's (Name) we're talking about!"

His father's words seemed to spark Eijirou's spirit as he grinned and started to run off. "Alright! I'll contact Daisuke and see if he'll have his wife cut your hair for ya!" His father called after him.
——————————————————————
You groaned as you sat up from your bed. After being on a call with Eijirou until midnight, it wore you out.

Luckily for you, it was the weekend, and you were allowed to sleep in. You rubbed the morning crud from your eyes and picked up your phone off of your (f/c) nightstand.

Message from Eijirou ❤️ 2hrs

Photo from Eijirou ❤️ 2hrs

You proceeded to unlock your phone and open your messages.

Your breath hitched in your throat as a strong wave of red hues covered your cheeks.

From: Eijirou ❤️

I cut my hair :D it was getting kinda long, and my father let me get an undercut! Do ya like it?

Photo Sent

9:16 am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 22 15
Warning : This book was stopped writing. For new version, read "God of Clones" book. Heroes, those who fight the evil and save the innocents. My drea...
40.9K 1K 51
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...
34.3K 683 17
A new villain's in town and some of the UA students get kidnapped. What happens if Uraraka stumbles across a hot-looking 15 year old psychopathic ser...
78.8K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...