The Abandoned Alpha

由 EleenaBanerjee

As soon as I started pulling his arms to take him to my favourite place along the coastline it seemed electri... 更多

Don't Get in the Wrath
So Near Yet So Far
One Step At A Time
Who is she?
Take a leap!
A Ride into Her Past
Trust is All That's Needed
Sudden Plans
More Secrets?
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back..
Maybe Human.. Maybe Wolf
Days Like This
Giving A Chance
And The Sun Shines
Days Near Her..
Together
Family And Love
Forced to leave
Being Far
A Little Sunshine
Sunday Sunshine
It just gets worse
Attack!!
Saviour
What should I do?
Time to let it out..
The Secret
New Beginning
Back Home
Past Unfolds
In the Darkness
Together to Help
Not even a Headstart
The Other Side
He is Back
Escape
No Grass Left Green
Magic Can Help
The Last Spell

What's wrong?

157 6 0
由 EleenaBanerjee

Zander:

I was scared.

It was the first time Amber got sick. I was scared this might get her secret out.

I had to trust Johnson with it otherwise she might just spiral down.

I looked at Beth she was losing it looking at Amber getting weak, Amber was a little sister to us.

"Beth", I said tapping her shoulder

"Do you think I am doing the right thing trusting Johnson?"

"We don't have an option Zander, we have to. What if Zach doesn't make it on time? What if her health goes down further?"

"Ok, Beth I'm calling Johnson. Not a word more about Amber getting worse."

And that's when I called Johnson and told him whatever parts of Amber's life I felt was necessary for him to know for him to treat her.

When I got back I saw Javour standing beside Beth.

"He will be back by tomorrow sunrise", Javour informed, "Do you think it's ok to take her to a werewolf doctor?"

"Javour first Johnson practices in the human world so knows what can be done and is even aware of the mate aspect so yes"

"Ya, you are right. Call Zach once, he was very tensed"

"She is awake", our discussion was cut by a nurse, "You can go meet her but don't question her a lot you might stress her."

"Ya ok", Beth replied

"You go you might need some time. I will come in when you are done", Javour offered

And yes we did need time. I had to explain everything about the situation and about what I told Johnson.

"Hey", she said weakly looking at us"How are you feeling?", Beth asked

"Fine maybe a little weak", she replied

"You are coming with us. Johnson will be taking care of you", I said sternly but as soon as I uttered the words she went pale, "Amy, I didn't tell him everything. Trust me, I just told him whatever is necessary to heal you. You can't be treated as a human you."

"Ya I get it", she said gulping down the glass of water Beth was holding for her

"When can I leave?", as soon as she asked Dr. Bell came in.

"I think I can discharge her already. I have transferred her reports to Dr. Johnson"

"Thank you so much doctor", Beth said in acknowledgment

"Get well soon Amber"

"Sure Doc, thanks", Amber smiled at her.

As she left, Javour came in.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I am fine Javour. Thank you for getting me here"

"You don't need to thank me Amber", Javour replied with softened expressions.

I could already see how much Zach's pack cared for Amber.She is going into the right hands I assured myself.

"Zach wanted to talk to you", Javour informed her

"OK. I can talk", she said hesitantly

"You can call him later if you don't feel like now", Beth tried to comfort her

"No, it's ok I can talk to him"

"Ok I will call him then," I offered

She nodded looking at him.I dialled his number and while handing the phone to her I whispered, "You will be the one telling him everything. I won't and you don't have to do it right now, just tell him you dehydrated or overstressed or something"

She nodded.

Amber:I woke up in a hospital room with doctors asking me questions.Zander comes and informs me about him telling parts of my past to Johnson.I realise I need to open up to Zach sooner than required.

It was like I woke up to my worst imagined nightmare, I was like as soon as I woke up my world started to crumble, I felt like crying and never leaving the hospital again.

But now I was hearing the rings to Zach's number."Hey, how's Amber?", he said in a tensed voice

"Zach this is Amber and I am fine"

"Fine? How can you be fine when you are in a freaking hospital?"

"It was simply because of overstressing and Zander's taking me home and Beth and Cami will be there to take care of me", I said trying to calm him down.

"Hmm, that's great. I am coming tomorrow. Take care and don't stress," he said in a tensed voice

"Yes, Zach. Stop taking tension or you will be the victim of overstressing next", I said mockingly

"Not funny Amber. I have got to take the flight take care"

"Yes yes now go or else you might miss your flight"

"Uh yes bye. Take care"

"You have told take care nth time on the call, I will. Bye"

And I cut the call.Beth was laughing her guts out at our conversation, Zander and I joined in and Javour stood with a rather amused expression.

Soon all of us were moving out of the hospital and Zander brought his BMW instead of his truck, I was relieved.

Javour excused himself to go to the office and I told him to call me if he needed any help.I took the backseat while Zander was driving and Beth was on the passenger's seat.

The pain in my head was still there, so I just closed my eyes and laid on the backseat throughout the drive. Once home Zander took me to the room I was in for a few months before I started working.

I felt drained of energy and excused myself for a shower and then laid on my bed and soon sleep took over.I don't know till when did I sleep but Beth woke me up for dinner and Cami came along.The three of us sat on my bed and had our dinner and Beth handed me the medicines before leaving. I brushed my teeth and went off again.This headache was getting better off me.

______________________

A/N: I hope you liked the chapter.Please vote and comment to let me know.

@warewolf-in-the-m00n thank you for your continuous support, it really inspires me to update daily and thank you to all the other reads as well.

The next update is coming up soon!! :D

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

767K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
64.9K 636 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
623K 20K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
237K 10K 88
He takes another step forward and wraps his arms around me in a hug. Warmth fills me and soothes the parts of our body that touch. "Please," he mumbl...