Never Enough (COMPLETED)

By ZiaSeulgs

COMPLETED "Jennie, I-I like you." "I definitely don't feel the same way four eyed monkey." "O-oh well it's o... More

#1
#2
#4
#5
Note
#6
#7
BLACKPINK COMEBACK
#8
#9
Random
Teaser Pt.2
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
23 JenLisa Day
#18
#19
#20
#21
HYLT D-1
#22
HOW YOU LIKE THAT
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
Epilogue
Thank You
HAPPY JENLISA DAY
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
NEW STORY
Brand New Addition

#3

23K 542 86
By ZiaSeulgs

Lisa's POV

Our morning class is done and we are now heading out to eat lunch. "Yo Jeony Boy, let's head out first or else all of these girls will start a stampede." Bam and his stupid remarks. "Yah! Don't get too ahead of yourselves." I reminded them before they do something crazy.
"We won't Li, now let's-" Kook was supposed to hold my hand when Kim freaking Jisoo snatched me away from my buffed up Kookie. "We are eating together Lisayah. Bring them with you." Jisoo is jumping up and down excitedly while having a nervous brunette eyeing her from behind. "Umm, boys, let's just eat with them. We don't have any more choice." I whispered only letting the boys here it. They rolled their eyes playfully and slumped their shoulders. "Fine." Jisoo is so enthusiastic with their responses, I guess she really wants to talk huh. "But how about Rosé, we told her we'll have lunch with her." I stopped our tracks remembering the chipmunk. "Oh Chaengie? She always eats with us, since Junior Year. Come on I'm hungry!" Oh? Jisoo and Rosé huh, now it all makes sense! They are in a relationship. Can't wait to tease that bitch.

We arrived at the cafeteria earning looks from everyone. Can't they stop staring at us? Please these hormonal teenagers don't know when to stop.
"Woah! Nice body you got there." suddenly group of boys appeared in front of us.
"Seems like your a newbie huh. Lisa right?" They know my name. Gossips in this school travels fast. Knowing my uncomfortable situation, Jungkook and Bam was about to knoc  them out when Jennie caught their attention. "Get out of the way Hanbin, Junhoe. All of you. Get. Out. Of. The. Way." an angry kitten defending the person who she broke into a million pieces. That's something new.
"Okay fine. Whatever you say Jennie Kim." the shortest boy replied I think he is Jay, we were on the same class. They walked off letting us continue to go to the Kim's table.

"Oh my god. Lisa are you ok?" Chaeng asked worriedly. Come on, I can handle them by myself, but I guess not now. "I'm fine Park. Besides I got them." I pointed at the people behind me.

"Okay guys meet the new students in our class. Bambam, Jungkook and Lisa." Jisoo introduced us to their group of friends. We waved at them and they waved back. "And guys, this is Joy, Bobby, Irene. And Taehyung. Jen's brother" she has a brother? Why didn't I know?

We all sat down and ate our lunches. Talking about different topics, laughing at jokes made by Bam and Bobby. They really are a cool group.
"So are you guys the 'It' factor in this high?" Bam asked out of nowhere. "Yeah you can probably say that." Irene shrugged her shoulder munching on another piece of fries. "Since Jen said so. And yeah, it also has some advantages." Joy added.
Jennie huh. Still the old Kim I knew before. Always chasing after her reputation. One of the reasons, why I fell for her. She was just do persistent and confident in every way. Little move she made, my heart would not function. I guess that's why she rejected me, because I was not enough. Maybe she has someone right now that can be the 'It' factor for her love life. As if on cue, Jennie's so called boyfriend appeared.

"Hey Babe. Been looking all over for you. Oh you got new friends here. Hi I'm Kai. Jennie's boyfriend." he gave us a smirk. Earning death glares from Jennie's squad. They don't like him eh. Obviously he is a playboy and cheater. That's one of the traits of the boys that are proud to call themselves 'Famous' or 'Popular'. "Hey. I'm Jungkook, this is BamBam and Lisa."

"Wait you're Lisa? The Lalisa Manoban? The four eyed monkey! Ha! Babe is this still the girl you-" Okay I definitely hate this piece of shit. Jungkook slammed his hands on the table making all of us shock by his actions. Thank God he did, or else I don't know what will I do to this Kai.
"We will go ahead. We need to meet someone. Come on Li." he took my hand and we slowly walked out of the cafeteria. "Bam! Move your ass!" he shouted at him. "Sorry guys. We gotta go. See you next time." he bid farewell in behalf of me and Kook.

I am really thankful of his gesture. He knows when I am in the verge of beating someone up. Or about to cry and breakdown.

"Lisa are you ok? Want me to beat him up? 'Coz I will be glad to." Bam asked me worriedly but fuming with anger inside. Clenching his fists tight, well if I was not a good Samaritan I would be pleased to say yes. But what can I do, I'm good. And besides Jennie will not be happy. She will hate me more. Wait, what is going on with me?! Aish the effect of Jennie Kim.

"No Bam. Let him be. It's the past, now let's go." he was about to argue with me but JK just look at him intently giving signs to just shrug the situation off. "Fineee~." protective Bam is always something I can get used to.

Jennie's POV

When the trio left Chaeng quickly got up and followed them. She is Lisa's best friend anyway. She has to check up on her.

"The fuck Jongin?! Can't you just keep your mouth shut! Oh I guess you can't just like how you can't keep your balls to yourself. Always looking for someone to fuck when you have a fucking girlfriend! You are fucking cheating on her!" I didn't expect Tae to lash out on him. But who am I kidding, he really went out of the line. "What did you say!?" Oh no another fist fight between the boys I adore.
Before any fight could happen, Irene and Joy quickly separated Taehyung from Kai, leaving us behind. "Look Jongin. Never fuck up again or else." Bobby gritted his teeth and gave him the deadliest glare he could ever give. Jisoo was supposed to get me out of this scary incident when Bobby snatched her away from me. 'Sorry, let's talk later.' she mouthed.

"What were you thinking?!?" we left the cafeteria immediately, trying to get away from the stares and mummers of the students who saw. He was about to leave when I grabbed his colar. I never really do this to him, but he just made the situation between me and Lisa worse. "They never brought that topic because of how awkward it is for us. Now you just have to fuck things up! It was really stupid Kai!" he looked at me blankly and scoffed. "Oh come on Babe, it happened before why would you be so affected by it? I was just reminding her that even though she got her 'glow up' she still is the four eyed monkey in Middle School." That's it. Pang! I slapped his face that really left a red mark of my hand. "Don't ever call her that!" I stormed off, leaving him dumbfounded and shock by my sudden behavior. It was not like I was defending her, it's just that guilt will eat me up again.

Jungkook's POV

Lisa does not deserve this. Why can't they just their mouths up? Ugh!

I looked at her seeing a gloomy expression painted on her face. She deserves the world. She can't be treated like this.

"Lalisa! Wait! Bam, Kook!" We turned around and saw Rosé panting hard, and gasping for air. Did we move that fast? Maybe we do have long legs. She hugged Lisa tightly, rubbing soothing circles on her back indicating that she is there for her friend. Now that's what I called true friendship.

Me and Bam just looked the two and jumped in surprise when we heard Lisa cry. This is the second time I ever heard her cry. The first time was when I saw her in our old school's gymnasium. Sitting at the corner, grabbing her knees and burying her face on it.

"Yeah Mom, I'm coming home in a bit. I'll just grab my things. Mmm, okay. Bye, love you." I dropped our call and head towards the gym's locker room when I heard muffled tears and sobs. I looked around hoping not to hear nor see a ghost but I saw a girl clenching her knees tight. Her hair covered her face, but her voice is so clear. "W-why can't I get it right? I-I'm so dumb a-and stupid." It is definitely Lisa. "Hey why are you crying?" I moved closer to her seeing her froze on her spot.

She recognize my voice. She was about to move out when I sat down and hugged her. There's nothing else I can do, I know she needed someone to rely on. "Shhh just let it all out. Cry it out Li. I'm here, I'll always be here." I patted her back then she released all her tears and problems. "K-Kookie, I can't get the routine right. Coach Kiel is so mad at me. A-and if I can't get it right. I'll be out of the team. You know how much this means t-to me right?" she is just so pure and innocent. Why am I so blessed to have her? I guess I did something good in my past life eh.

Okay back to taking care of my sunshine. "You'll never be taken out of this team alright? And what are you talking about? You are the best dancer I've ever met. And I think Coach Kiel underestimated you. Now let me help  you with the routine and we can go and get ice cream. My treat." her eyes light up and hugged me tighter that made us stumble on the floor, having her on top of me. Oh well this is awkward. "U-uh sorry hehe. But thank you so much Kookie~" Just keep calling me that and I'll kiss you. Wait what the hell! "No probs. So let's start dancing yeah?"

After practicing we packed our bags and went to the nearest ice cream shop. I texted my mom that I'll come home a little late because I have to spend more time with her.

We entered the shop seeing her eyes full of joy and happiness. She really is a kid inside. "Come here Kookie~ yah let's order!" she grabbed my hand and rushed to the counter. I giggled at her action, she will really make me fall for her harder.

Yes I admit it I like her, but as a crush only. No further stuff. I just adore her attitude. She may be intimidating but when you get to know her more she is a total fluff ball. That really caught my eye.

"One banana ice cream and, what's yours Li?" she just pointed at the strawberry flavored ice cream while jumping like a 'lil kid. "Okay okay. And one strawberry ice cream please."

We got our orders and sat on a vacant table. "Kookie thank you so much. It really means a lot to me. If it weren't for you, I think I just give up right now." she caressed my hand, giving me a sincere smile. "Aish, I will do anything for you Li. No need to worry. I'll always be here for you." I got both of her hands and kissed the back of it. That was quite amusing, I didn't expect to do that. But the damage has been done.

We spent the remaining time laughing and talking about cats and bunnies. We're total kids at heart.

I walked her to her house. "Thank you again for today Kook. This is the best day ever. Goodnight." she kissed my cheek and went inside her house quickly. My heart, it's about to burst. I ran and jumped like I won a lottery. "This is the best day ever."

Remembering that memory made me smile at myself. But I just brushed it off and walked towards Lisa. "It still hurts Chae. It hurts to know how horrible I am back then. Pfft, how horrible I still am." she mumbled under Rosé's shoulder. "Hey don't say that Priya. Please don't ever say that. They just didn't see the real you. And I'll beat them asses up for not seeing it." Bam made the atmosphere lighter earning a giggle from Lisa.

She stepped away from the hug and looked at me. Her eyes scream pain, hurt, longing, and sadness. What did she do? Why does she go through this? I kissed her forehead tenderly. I usually do this when she longed for some reassurance. "There. Dry your tears because you'll always be safe with me. With us." She smiled, genuinely. There's the Lalisa I know. She gave us a group hug and dragged us to our next destination.

"You really need to tell me what's between you two." Bam whispered to my ear and gave me a pointed look. Being protective to Lisa, as always. I nodded and gave him my bunny smile. I won't talk about it anywhere sooner. We have to focus on Lisa's state. My feelings can wait. Besides I've been waiting for 3 years.

Lisa's POV

Thanks to them I was able to bring my shine back. They are truly the best people I've ever met. Especially Kookie, no offense though to Bam and Chae. I mean just one look in his eyes, he knows what I really needed. As if he could read my eyes, my mind.

Now after dragging them, we arrived in front of the Principal's office. When we were informed about our scholarship, Jungkook's mom told us to personally thank the person who gave us a chance to be better versions of ourselves.

"Okay you guys go in. I'll just head to my next class. And Lis, if you need to talk about it, I'm here. M'kay?" one last hug from Rosie and we separated ways.

"Sir, the trio from Thailand are here." Ms. Chaelin the school's Assistant Principal said. "Let them in." why is his voice so cold and stern. "Guys are we sure 'bout this?" Bam was supposed to escape when we held him up and entered the office.

"Lisa, Jungkook and BamBam right?" we nodded in unison. I gulped the lump on my throat. His aura gets me nervous. "I'm Mr. Yang, it's a pleasure to have you in my School. Please take a seat." we quickly took our seats. Sat up properly and elegantly, not wanting to give him bad impressions. "I saw your entry video. To be honest, I was very impressed by your skills. You give off a charismatic and professional vibes. I mean you guys are literally perfect!" Wow, he just complimented us. He is not bad after all. I think. "Thank you Sir!" we all bowed down and gave him our sincerest gratitude. "From the deepest side of our hearts. We thank you for giving us an opportunity to show everyone what we can do. We won't let you down Sir!" Jungkook decided to give a short speech seeing me and Bam's shocked expressions. "Aish don't mention it. It's the least we can do. So when are you going to start your dance practices?" Were we supposed to start this early? I guess he really wants the best for us. "We will be auditioning later at the dance crew Sir. We will do our very best!" I accidentally gave him my aegyo. Oh no, non stop teasing later from these weirdos beside me.

"Thank you so much again Sir. We will make you proud." Bam gave him a freaking bro fist. Where are the honorifics Khunpimook? Gladly Mr. Yang just laughed and bid his goodluck and farewell to us. "Bam he is our Principal not just your bro." we all laughed but Bam shaking his head and proudly said, "He is already my best bro." Weirdo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........
704K 19.3K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...
34.1K 3.5K 41
"I am doing fine the way I am! Why are you making me do something against my willing?" "Is this kid going to be my husband?" "Ahhhhh I want choco a...
22.1K 675 1
"You want me to pretend to date you, solely to piss off your ex boyfriend - who by the way I never liked- for an undetermined amount of time to every...