Here By Your Side | Younghoon

By your_maje

《To be or not to be, staying beside you through up and downs is worth risking for.》 A The Boyz inspired book! More

Cross path
fan meeting
way
way pt. 2
that beautiful view
The meet up
are we on?
love is in the air
His place
Circus
circus pt. 2
Eunice meet Tan
favor
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
official first date
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

122 2 0
By your_maje

YOUNGHOON'S POV

Morning came so fast, I stretched my arms and messed up my hair a bit before turning off my alarm clock.

I get my phone and checked the email that Hwall sent to me.

After Hwall send that to me, he didn't bother to explain it, might as well aske him on the set.

I did my morning rituals fast and leave my unit exactly at 6AM in the morning.

While being stuck in the traffic my phone rang, so I get my earpiece and bluetooth the call.

"Hello" i answered

"Younghoon, about that picture-"

"I saw it, where did you get those pictures?" I cut him off.

I heard him sigh, "well we will visit you in the set, I'll just explain it to you there." He paused, "not here over the phone."

He ended the call and I removed my earpiece too.

Whatever it is, I just need to know one thing.

I came to the set earlier than the said time.

"Always the early bird huh?" The cameraman playfully asked me while he's preparing his cameras for the shoot.

Even with a troubled mind I managed to gave him a smile, "Driving early in the morning is also nice and less traffic." I replied.

He nodded and chuckled a bit before he leave me.

I sigh while looking at the staffs who's busy with their assigned tasks.

I took out my clubhouse sandwich that I made before leaving my unit.

I was busy eating my sandwich when my phone ring again. My brows became one as I read the caller's name.

I sip the pineapple juice before answering the phone, "eomma"

"Good day baby!" She happily greeted me in the phone.

I hummed as a responsed.

"Are you busy?" She asked.

"Nah, just eating" i replied

"Oh"

I smiled after I remember the face of my mother everytime she said that expression like a realization just hit her.

"It's okay mom, you can still talk while I eat." I said and pulled out the chair beside me and sit on it.

I heard her sigh, "yeah, sorry about the bad timing. I just call to ask you why you are not staying here in our mansion?"

I finished my sandwich and drink my juice before answering my mom, "you know how this industry works mom, besides I bought my own condominium unit with my own money and it's comfortable and fine."

"I see, but I was just sad since I thought you will welcome us in the airport." She said, a bit disappointed.

I sigh, "I know, I was preoccupied last night that's why I forgot. I'm sorry mom." I said

She sigh, "I already had that in my mind baby, Mom is just worry about you okay? Just remember that when you decided to stop being an idol, the company is always welcome for you." She said with finality in her words.

I sigh, even how hard I try to explain my side that I can just manage myself just fine they won't believe me, but atleast I know that I got their back everytime.

"Okay I'll hang up now, I haven't cook for breakfast. Be sure to be here for dinner okay?" She said.

"Ne (yes)" I replied and she ended the call.

Now that silence fill the inside of this tent, I suddenly remember Eunice.

Did she know about the status of Jia already?

While thinking, I heard a familiar voice of an engine.

"Yow" Hwall removed his eyeglasses and we did a man hug.

"You really need to explain to me that shit" I said after pulling off from that hug.

He laughed a bit and then stared at me for a second.

My head tilt a bit, "what?" I curiously asked him.

He shook his head, "nothing, seems like you really have no idea after all." He said and headed inside the tent.

I followed him and he's already busy doing something in his phone.

"So about that picture, it was legit." He said and sit at the foldable chair beside the small table.

I didn't reply so he continue, "I was also in Italy to buy some perfumes you know and while I was jogging one day, I saw a familiar girl." Then he looked up to me. "Well I didn't expect that it was really her together with his father so I took some pictures and sadly her father noticed it."

"What do you mean?" I replied

"He saw me. Then he asked me if I could delete those pictures in my phone since I'm invading their privacy, of course I said yes and deleted it infront of them." He said.

"Then how did you still have a copy of the picture?"

"Dzuh, our phone has a trashbin right? You can still see the pictures that you deleted for 15 days only." He said and smiled arrogantly in front of me.

I rolled my eyes, "you're creepy."

He laughed. "Well I send it not only because I want your mind to be messy right now but I also got curious and dig up some info about them."

Now that he mentioned it, even I got the same idea of doing it, I didn't. I just believe her father but now, right in front of me. It says it all. She didn't get the operation.

"I know that look in your eyes man. " Hwall sigh, "she did get the operation that day after she left here, but her body refuse the new cornea from the donor so they are still looking for more donors, maybe her father hope that one of these days, Jia's eyes will accept the new cornea." He explained.

So that's how it is huh? She's fighting her own battle too.

I smile, "she's brave Hwall. I'm sure she will survive." I confidently said.

Hwall smiled back, " we know that but I discover something too and this time I got it confirmed by her father."

He got me in the part of  'confirmed by her father' line.

"What do you mean?" I curiously asked.

Hwall leaned his back in his chair, "well, her father told me that you should never know about this but I can't contain it anymore. You acting fine here while in the other oart of the world, the girl that you treasure the most is in a bad state right now."

My brows shut down in the middle, "please go straight to point already." I command a little bit pissed.

He sigh, "she got into an accident 2 years ago and got comatose for 14 months, her father told me that it was right after Jia knows about the fact that her body refuse the new eye that was donated for her. She got desperate and wants to go back here since she said she would rather die spending her whole time in a place where she belongs surrounded by the people whom she treasures the most." He sigh again, "she escaped in the hospital and got herself into a hostage taking in Italy. Remember the news about it? The reason why our tour in Italy was canceled is because of that terrorist attack in there, well it happened that she got herself into a danger and be a hostage there for 3 days." He said

The more he explains it the more I could feel my heart twist in pain.

What have I done?

While my brain still processing the news that I got from Hwall, memories of Jia and the promise that we share togather flash back like an old memory that have been vague as years passed by.

"Well her father got a way to solve it and save her but she was harmed and got shot, that's where her comatose begin." He continue.

"Di-did she got r-rape?" I wanna deny it but if they really touch my Jia like that I swear I could turn their worlds upside down.

Hwall continuesly shake his head, "no... she only got shot dude, don't stress yourself."

I sigh in relief, "thank God she was just shot."

Right after I said that, realization hit me.

"SHE GOT FUCKING SHOT?!" I shouted

Hwall laugh, "I've been telling stories but your mind seemed to process it very slow than a turtle."

I gave him a death glare.

"Easy man" then he finally stopped laughing, "yes she got herself shot and comatose. Worst is that she go her memory lost well her father didn't explain it further that was what he said, now I said it to you because I want you to do something about it. She might not get the chance to remember you again if you won't show yourself."

"But you said it was just temporary." I asked.

"Still!, will you just wait for her to remember you? She might found someone better than you in that case and I would be in a great pain babysitting a big young dumb broken ass Younghoon." He said bluntly while still having a teasing smile in his lips.

My lips protrude, "you really got me there. I'll go to her."

Hwall clap like a retarded seal while smiling. "That's the spirit dude!"

I smile, I promised to stay by her side but here I am, waiting for her to come when in fact I should be the one to make a move.

"Don't worry about this drama or what so ever. You know this drama hasn't been aired yet so the shooting can be delayed too." Hwall assured me.

"Thanks bud" and I tap his shoulder

Eunice's pov:

It has been 3 days since mom last called me. I've been wondering how they're doing without me.

I smiled sadly at that thought. I reached out for my phone and scrolled a bit into my social media accounts.

Seconds later, someone knocked into my door.

"Who is that?" I asked while I wear my bunny slippers.

"Younghoon"

I stopped at that response, he's here? Then I look at the wall clock, it's already...

O my gosh! The dinner in their house!

I rushed in to my door and opened it widely.

"I'm sorry! I forgot about the dinner!" I said and keeps on making a cross finger sign in both my hands.

He chuckle and entered my unit. Well for almost 4 years this isn't the first time that he comes here in my unit, but his first time comming here wasn't good to remember at all too.

"That's fine, we still have 3 hours, I guess that's enough for you to arrange yourself?" He asked as he sit in my ash grey sofa.

I nodded, "maybe, I'll try!" Then I hurriedly rushed in to the bathroom.

I did my rituals in much faster pace than ever. I shower, shave, do my daily skincare routine and blow dry my hair.

Luckily my bathroom has a door towards my walk in closet. I pick the most casual dress than could blend perfectly at that dinner, while I was choosing for my pair of jewelries I heard Younghoon talk at the intercom.

"This is great, I wanna have some like this at my unit." He said, trying out the intercom that I bought a week ago.

I smile at that, "You can buy anything so don't bother." I replied back and finished everything, well except the makeup, I left those things at my bedroom.

Walking outside I saw Younghoon looking at my pictures on the shelf just above the flatscreen tv.

"This was the first time I saw you put these things." He said while intently looking at the pictures.

I, somehow really feel sorry for Jia. I don't know how it happened but I just woke up one day and realized how different he treats me and that's where I start to doubt myself about making a decision in life.

I shrugged, "I may not look kind these past few years but I regret making those stupidity Younghoon." I said and leave him in the living area.

I didn't close the door of my bedroom since he might said any things from now.

"Well at least you learn your lesson." He seemed to be pleased by that realization of mine huh?

"I also came here early because I bought us a ticket." He added.

I stop myself from putting an eyeliner when I heard him say those words.

I turned to him, disbelief is plastered on my face, "for what?" Now confusion is valid in my face.

He gave me a sad smile and he shrugged,  "I know where Jia is and I know you wanna see them too, not just Jia but also your mom." Then he pulled out the chair and sit there, "After this dinner with my family, we tell them our real score and after that we will go the airport for our trip in Italy."

Italy? They're there?!

Younghoon seem to notice the confusion in my face."I know this ain't much but I also want you to know that I also care for you as an older brother. I saw the longing in your eyes, I'm sure Jia will be devastated if she see you like that." He said.

Without a word I ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. It lasted for a minute, "thank you!" I wholeheartedly said that I didn't realize that I was crying in so much joy and excitement.

Even after all the trial and error seducing segment with Younghoon, I finally gave up.

Then weeks after giving up, I showed up to my mom only to be shock down to my very core.

Mom knows about everything what I did. She even told me how disappointed she was. I can't blame her if she told me that she doesn't want to see me just because I changed.

Now, looking back at all of those scenes in my life, I really did something stupid and disappointed my mom for real.

I felt Younghoon's palm gently tapping my back. "Everything will be fine in between you and your mom." He said.

I pulled myself from the hug, i brushed away the tears and looked at him, "then how about you?" I asked while trying to read the expressions he will make.

I saw a glint of sadness, "I'll try to be with her no matter what. I'm not going to lose her again Eunice."

Now I'm seriously curious, "what happened to her? I know that look Younghoon, I know, you know better than me." I said it also because I can't get any news from my own family.

I admit, I got the fame and money and connections to do such things like hiring an investigator or a stalker? But I respect my mom and aside from being busy with my career, I'm afraid to know the truth that maybe, they are happy without a stubborn Eunice in their life.

I sigh and finished my no makeup makeup look.

"She got into a trouble in Italy, remember the hostage taking there?" He asked as he looked at me.

I remember that too one of the reason why the world tour of The Boyz there got canceled, i nodded.

"She is one of the hostages there."

My eyes widened at that, "she's what?!" I seriously know nothing at all! "She got hostage?!! Is she fine!"

I got myself so fucked up that I didn't notice the tears streaming down my cheeks.

I wiped my tears away, "she doesn't deserve that one." I mumbled.

I heard Younghoon sighed, "she was rescued by your father. Your mom was very worried for sure especially now that she lost some of her memories but Hwall said that it is only temporary but at least while she is recovering we are there beside her."

I breathe in, "good. That's nice, but..." I don't know if I heard it right, "did you just mention Hwall a while ago?"

He shrugged,  "he's the one who sent me the pictures" he said while giving me his phone, even I'm confuse I take it and scan through the pictures.

So he's now a stalker of Jia huh?

"He was worried about my being so he did what a friend would really do, he asked your father and he also know that Jia didn't got her surgery successfully." He stated.

The last words he said caught my attention but I guess it's part of the surgery right? The trial and error. There's really a big chance that the body of a person who will get a new cornea would reject it.

I sigh at that thought.

"Dad knows about that for sure" I just said.

He nodded in agreement.

"We will go there for sure, they need us." I said with finality in my voice.

I know you don't want to see me mom but I don't want to lose a very kind sister.

We got into the mansion at exactly 6PM. Wearing a simple gray shirt dress and a black wedge heel shoes I waited for Younghoon to open the car door for me.

"Let's end this night quickly." He said as he offered me his hand.

I smile and take it, a maybe one of their personnel here took the key from Younghoon and bow down before leaving us.

"What time did you pick for our flight by the way?" I asked while roaming my eyes in every design of their pathways.

"I pick the 8PM flight." He said.

I smile at what he said, he really want surprises huh?

Well speaking of surprises, his birthday is just around the corner.

We headed inside their mansion, while walking inside I saw how big the entrance of their house, they also have a stunning wishing fountain at the center inspired by the greek mythology design.

"Hello darling" a sexy yet elegant lady approached Younghoon and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Hello mom" Younghoon greeted, I bow to his parents as a show of respect after they saw me beside Younghoon.

The lady looked me from head to toe but luckily I mastered to handle this type of awkward treatment and didn't lose my poise at all.

The lady then smile at me, "nice to finally meet you" then she hugged me, a very gentle hug.

"Sorry for the short notice, I know how busy you are son." Younghoon's daddy said while they made a man hug.

"No it's fine, Eunice said she cleared her schedule for this, so it is totally fine." He said and looked at me.

I smiled.

"Oh! By the way, this is Eunice Lee" he said and introduced me to his parents.

"Nice to meet you sir, ma'am " i said politely.

"And these are my parents Eunice" he said then he motioned his parents to me.

"Oh come on! We already know her!" The lady excitingly exclaimed, "we saw her in Spain during her fashion week there."

Now that she mentioned it I suddenly feel appreciated, not that I can't appreciate myself but hearing other people recognize my appearance it makes me feel happy.

"We just stopped there for some business purposes and your mom as a worldwide fan of gowns and dresses, she lefy me during a meeting and headed to that fashion show." His Dad said as if something really bad happened.

Younghoon laugh at that, "I see, just let her be like that Dad." He said.

Younghoon's mother pout, "you guys are so mean!" She said and stand beside me, "I'll just go with Eunice." Then she smiled at me. "Are you on diet or nah?" She asked me.

I looked at Younghoon to ask for help but he just gave me a please-bear-with-her look.

I hesitantly looked at Younghoon's mother, honestly my manager told me to be in a strict diet but I can't stand this excitement aura that Younghoon's mother been anticipating for.

So for the reply, "no not really." I said after a couple of seconds.

"Great! Now let's go to the dinning area, I cooked the food so you better eat it okay?" She said to me.

I nodded even though I know I can't finished a full meal. Damn!

We walked towards the dinning area and some servers already serve our appetizers.

"I'm sorry maybe they just preheated the food, I got really excited for this one really." Younghoon's mother said.

Luckily the food did not take too long to be served and while I was checking the food I felt my phone vibrated.

I checked it only my hands below the table to see who send me a message.

Hwall: Are you ignoring me?

Hwall: let's talk about us Eunice, please.

Hwall: I'm gonna call you.

After I read his last text I suddenly turned on my airplane mode. Geez so even after all this time, I still can't face him huh?

I really regret it, how I turned to like him even if he is just nothing but a complete stalker to me.

I sigh and looked at the people around me and that's when I realized that they started eating, so I grab my spoon and knife to cut my beef steak.

"So... I got really curious about you guys, are you really not a couple in real life?" His mom suddenly asked that question.

I see how calm Younghoon regarding about this type of question, maybe I'm just the only one who make it a big deal since in the first place, I was the reason why they broke up.

Deep sigh for that.

"No mom, we are not really dating." He explained.

"But we thought she was the girl you've been talking about." His dad said.

I looked at them and they gave me a worry and confusion look, I smiled to gave them an assurance that this topic is really fine for me.

Even though a little bit uncomfortable.

"It was her sister Jia Lee, but due to some circumstances she leave me but I plan to make it with her now." He explained.

"Wait, I don't get it. You broke up?!" His mother exclaimed and shock at the same time.

Younghoon nodded in agreement. "Four years ago and counting." He said.

"Sorry to hear that son." A sad face and concerned mother really showed up at Younghoon's mother.

His father remained to be silent but he is attentive, maybe this couple suits for the description of a noisy mice and a silent predator cat.

"But like I said, I'll make it with her. I want to be with her mom, dad. I just can't wait here and wait for her operation to be successful. I just can't stand doing nothing." He said and looked at me.

I nodded, "I also want to vissit them too." I said before I even realized it.

His father sigh, "we really don't know what's going on but I hope you'll make a great choice. I'm fully aware of the industry you two are working, it's scandalous." He said and sipped some wine.

"So what do you plan now? Where is this Jia in the first place?" His mother asked.

"In Italy, we planned to go there now after this simple dinner party that you prepared mom. Beside I also miss having a dinner with the both of you." Younghoon said.

"Your mother just prepared it so she could get some information about the real status between the two of you but the rumours turned into a truth so yes, your mom is quiet disappointed." His father straightly said.

We looked at them and saw how his mother slowly nodded her head. "I want, I mean, we want a grandchild already and we can't waste our time waiting for that time to come. We want to arrange your marriage but then, we don't want you to build a family from a woman that we choosed for you. Yes I want a grandchild but I love my son so yes, I'll respect your choice." She said.

I smiled at her when she turned to me.

"But I like you for my son though." She added.

I chuckled a little, "you'll going to like my sister the most, I promise." I said and gave them a warm smile.

After the talk, they started to talk about the expansion of their business which I found a good choice of topic since lately, I've been interested in some businesses.

The meal ended at us waving goodbye to Younghoon's parents since we got a flight at exactly 8PM.

"So you didn't bring any foods? Magazines? " Younghoon asked while he carried his luggage and mine.

"Nah, I'll just sleep." I said and put the neck pillow around my neck.

The flight went smoothly and I also saved my battery since I turned on my airplane mode since from that dinner until here in the flight.

"Hwall send us the address." Younghoon informed me even I closed my eyes to sleep.

"And he asked me if you're with me." He added.

I open my right eye, "what did you reply?"

He shrugged,  "I played him a little, I said that you're mad at him and you don't want to see him. You know how crazy that bastard over you." He said

I chuckled, ever since that night happened, I seriously hate myself for wanting him more.

More than how I feel towards Younghoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 5.1K 23
❝ i like you, but i'm just kidding. ❞ +social media au ─completed: aug. 07, 2020
94.2K 5.3K 26
❛ 𝐼𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①②①⑨ (fyi, this is not a smut book) ╰☆☆ ©fluffyri...
41.8K 1.9K 49
"I'm scared that if I confess to you, you might reject me." Hwall says. The only real reason why you decided to go to this new school is because of t...
33.1K 1.1K 37
⚠️Very inappropriate story for fun. If you are uncomfortale with that then please dont read! ⚠️