Be mine forever

Od sugarfairy1976

[COMPLETED] 'I can't figure out how she's so dominant over me, yet a complete mess under my control' - Ethan... Více

Author's Note
1. Clubs
2. encounter
3. plan A
4. Plan B
5. Safe And Secure
6. shocked
7. revenge
8. changing my feelings?
9. unexpected
10. something strange
11. expect the unexpected
12. house party
13. change?
14. like or hate?
15. His new side
16. What the fuck?!
17. Too formal?
18. Going Somewhere
19. Cottage
20. Can't Control
21. Meeting
22. He Drops Me
23. Jealousy
24. Party
25. Party pt.2
26. Desperate
27. Comfort
28. Let's Comfort Each Other
29. Hangout
30. Confession
31. I love you
32. Stay With Me Forever
33. The Night Out
34. Boyfriend Or Best Friend
35. Apologizing
36. I Am Sorry
37. Our First Time
38. My boyfriend
39. Parent meeting
40. Parent Meeting Pt.2
42. Bachelor's Party pt. 2
43. Kidnapped
44. Guilt
45. I Need My Clothes
46. I'm Addicted To Her
47. Best Brother
48. New Beginning
Bonus Chapter One

41. bachelor's party

2.2K 94 9
Od sugarfairy1976

Ethan's POV
These past few weeks have been hectic, but at the same time, extremely memorable and fun. I still can't believe I'm going to get married to the love of my life, Madison.

I know people say that you can't get attached to someone so quickly. That you can't just fall for them so easily. To them I reply,

I still haven't got attached to her. I still fall for her, everyday.

There are many things that I don't know about her. She's like a puzzle and I want to solve it, embracing each and every piece of her.

Yes, this new relationship is exciting, something I'm looking forward to. But this relationship is also something, which is going to give me memories to which I'd look back in my adulthood.

No matter how dark my life gets, I know she'd by light and shine for me. I want to start my own family with her, give her all the happiness in the world.

I love her with a deeper love any human heart has ever seen. I love her with my soul, which has lived a thousand lifetimes, always waiting to meet her again and maintain my claim on her love, forever.

"E! Come soon, I'm waiting" I heard Theo saying as he went out.

I nodded to him.

Well, today we're going for my bachelor's party. Of course I was excited, but Theo was much more excited and happy. It felt as if it's his party.

He's not able to express his joy in words. I'm just so lucky to have him as my brother. But let me tell you the most shocking thing, my fathers are also accompanying me.

Yes! My father, father in law, uncle Joshua, some of my friends and Theo, all are going on my bachelor's party.

They said that they also want to join me before I become a slave. I still remember how dad said

"Marriage is a workshop, where the husband works and the wife shops"

I laugh every time I remember this. I shook my head laughing when I heard Theo literally banging the car horn again and again, signalling me to come out soon. I quickly took out my phone and went outside.

I ran towards the car and I saw no sign of dad anywhere. I looked around and then asked Theo

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"He's at the club. In fact everyone's already there, we're the only ones who still haven't reached the club" Theo said and he started driving.

I bit my lip and laughed.

"Don't laugh you brat! Can't you control yourself for some more days. She's gonna be yours soon" he said scolding me.

I just smiled and kept listening to his scolding. Actually, I went to meet Madison in the day time and came very late from her place.

Yes, I couldn't control myself as I was not able to meet her from past so many days. My whole family wasn't leaving me at all. I wanted a way to sneak out and I only got it today.

Madison is also going out today. I just randomly went to meet her. Of course I can't just leave like that, so we did many things which just increased my love for her.

We soon reached the club and as usual it was all packed up with people, lights and blaring music. I was just looking around when Theo pulled me to the private zone where I saw dad and my friends.

We entered in and everyone greeted us. Dad came towards me and said

"You are late" He said.

"Because of this careless human, dad!" Theo said hitting my arm.

"Ay! Don't say anything to him. It's okay if you got late. Tell me what you wanna drink?" Dad said and I was out of words.

He's never taken my side, in fact I was all ready to get scolded but he did something unimaginable. Of course Theodore was also confused and shocked just like me.

We looked at each other and he shook my head saying 'I don't know what happened to him'.

I went to my dad and cleared my throat grabbing his attention. He looked at me and smiled.

"What happened, E? Wanna tell me something?" He asked.

"Not tell, dad. But I want to ask something" I said.

"Sure, go ahead" he said sipping from his glass.

I took a deep breath calming myself.

"Why did you not scold me? I mean, I got late" I asked curiously.

"You want me to scold you?" He asked me smiling a little.

"No! I mean like, you know, you always scold me when I do anything like this. But you didn't say anything today?" I asked with all the courage I had.

He came towards me and kept his hand on my shoulder. Then he gave me his most genuine smile.

"I used to scold you, as I always thought you'd never settle. But now you're getting married, I'm so happy for you" he said.

"But remember one thing Ethan, marrying someone is not just a fun activity. You have to take care of her like your child. You have to love and pamper her a lot" he said, and a smile came on my face.

I could feel the rush of happiness all through my veins. It felt so good. And child? Yes, I'll not just take care of her like my child, but even make a few with her.

Of course!

You know, when men say that they want to have a lot of kids, trust me they aren't lying. I don't know if you believe this or not but, I sincerely want to make a decent family with Madison which would include everyone and everything I love.

Maybe even a dog.

I was just smiling when suddenly Theodore tapped my shoulder and gave me a drink. He then gave me a teasing smirk and said

"Get all drunk you want to. Soon you'll be a married lad, you won't be able to flirt with any girls you want to"

I smiled and took the drink from his hand. He then made me go to the dance floor. The drink was taking over but I still was not all out my wits. You can say Madison had a heavier effect on my head.

I constantly thought what would she be doing? I was curious, I was interested in everything related to her. I wanted to know what she would be wearing.

I was also worried as I know she has low alcohol resistance. I don't want her to faint or have a bad health in the morning when she wakes up tomorrow.

And this sudden thought of my worried self made me text Sasha and Lush. I texted them

Take care of Madison. Don't let her drink too much. She has low alcohol resistance. And also, if you need any help, just leave a message I'll come.

Though, this didn't made me worry less but I felt a sense of satisfaction that she's safe.

Also did I tell you that I've downloaded a location tracker in her phone? She doesn't know. It's a special app, she won't ever know, unless someone tells her.

Don't tell her please, she'll kill me. But it's for her safety.

Keep this little secret between us. Please.

●●●●●●●●●●●●
"Oh don't worry Ethan! We won't tell Madison" I said, smiling.

*secretly takes out phone and leaves a text message to Madison (you)*

"I'll literally kill you if you tell her!" Ethan said.

"I just sent a Hello to her! Gosh Ethan stop" I said shaking my head.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ayy! This time I'm not going to say sorry, but a massive thankyou to each one of you for being patient with me and sending me lovely 'get well soon' messages. They really made me get through all those hospital days.

Well! This was it for this chapter.

I'm going to meet you next week with another update.

Till then see you my angels!

Bye bye.

Vote and comment.

:)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
450K 10.4K 53
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you 💀 . . . Victoria Kalie Maurice, despite having a terrible truth about...
23.3K 261 12
Felicia I've had a crush on my best friend's dad for as long as I can remember; saving myself for him. But now, faced with a desperate situation, I n...
333K 6.9K 59
EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah th...