Water dragon slayer

By Raven_blade14

Luca Hibiki is a dragon slayer like Natsu and an S-class wizard meaning he's strong like Erza. Only the guild... More

Character info
The water mage
The strongest team
The council
Moon island
Might be in trouble
Fairy tail attack
WHAT!?!
Memories
Sleep
New members?!
Battle game
An alliance
Enemies ahead
Protect
Journey
Another world?!
Exceed
Welcome Home
S-class trial
Battle against Hades
The black dragon
7 years! No way!!
Home
It's a nightmare
Sabertooth
Challenge accepted
Oh boy
Let's have a chat
His world will crumble Part1
His world will crumble Part2
Final round
Extra part
Dragon king festival
Do I deserve you
Night😏
What the heck?!
I'm dating idiots!
Your in trouble!
He's sick?!
Weclome to the tribe
Burden
When?!
Be prepared
A surprise

Not him

2K 52 2
By Raven_blade14

*Luca point view*

Slowly my eyes were beginning to open. I could see were still in the forest but in a different location. "So your awake?" I heard a familiar voice looking up to see Cobra and some of the others except Brain. I tried to get up, but it seems like I bind to ground with Cuberios still wrapped around me.

"May I ask why you captured me and Wendy? Or am I not allowed to talk?" I asked. "That's all you got to say after long time not seeing each other!" Racer called out. "What! You expect me to be happy that you guys are in one of the top three powerful dark guild! Oh hey! Erik, Sawyer, Sorano, and Macbeth! It's good to see you guys are becoming evil." I yelled out, getting myself punched by Racer.

"Don't ever call us those names again!" He said angry. I just spitted out blood from my mouth. "Hey, hey, relax... just be glad the girl isn't awake to hear our name." Cobra said to calm Racer down. When he said that I notice Wendy wasn't here with us, having me worried about her safety. "She's with Brain. He's setting up the thing we both need you for." Cobra told like he was reading my mind

"Now we want you to explain us why did you abandon us?" Angel said in front of me, I could see sadness and angry that she had just by looking at me.
"I didn't... nor wasn't my plan to leave you behind." I answered. I knew exactly she looked unsure but had Cobra check on me. I don't how, all he did was stare at me.
"He's not actually lying... and how do you man with orange eyes" He asked.

My eyes widen hearing that descriptions. In full panic, I managed to get out of Cuberios grip and ran towards him to grab a hold of him. "Where did you see him! Erik, you have to tell me!" I yelled out to him. Managing for me to get bit by the leg, feeling my body all weak from the venom. Placing my hand on the ground trying to get up, panting feeling tired. "Now why are you so desperately trying find this man." He said grabbing my face to look at me.

Once he did, his eyes widen. "Damn, that's one hell of a reason." He said before I passed out.

...

I open my eyes to see I was in a cave. Look beside me to see Wendy and Happy were here as well. I look up to see a familiar person who I thought was gone.

"How... is Jellal here?!" I questioned.

The leader Brain, said there was a spell on him. I knew what he meant, because I put that spell on him while I was berserk at the time. He ordered me to remove it, of course I said no making him threaten to hurt Wendy and Happy. Good thing my leg quickly healed so I could walk towards him.

Leaving me with no choice, I walked up to where Jellal was in a coffin. I asked him to hand me a knife, he seemed unsure but he did it any way. I slit the palm of my hand to show blood coming out. Knowing how to do some enchantment, I use my blood to remove the spell.

"Blood magic: unbind"

I make sure I use the magic real quick before I go out of control again.

•••

I hear Natsu, Carla, and Isaac calling for us. Racer was sent out to deal with them. I ran to make sure they were okay, I walked out to see Natsu and the others were in the middle of a waterfall.

"Natsu, over here. We got to hurry before it's late!" I yelled at them running towards me to the cave. When we go there it was already too late. Wendy healed Jellal, I was honestly scared to see him.

Wendy was apologizing about how she healed him. She fainted making me catch her in time. He turn to stare us for a moment but Natsu tried to attack him and it didn't turn out well. He also attacked Brain as well, I was confuse by his action. After his action, he walked out of the cave as if he was looking for something or someone.

Isaac explained to me the situation we're dealing with, making the group leave the cave. I use my demon wings to fly with the others. We're suddenly stopped by Racer fast attack on us. I caught Carla and Happy before they could hit the ground.

I gave them to Natsu and told him to go save Erza. Racer was about to stop them again, but I didn't think so.

"Water dragon: water barrier"
"Ice make: wall"

*Third point view* (time skip)

Luca, Gray, and Lyon were able to defeat Racer. They're discussing how the Oracion seis members were strong. Until racer showed himself having a lacrima bomb on him. He ran towards them but Luca wasn't haven't it.

Luca grabbed ahold of Racer, causing them to fall off the cliff together as the bomb blew up.

"LUCA!!" Gray yelled

•••

(Little did they know, Luca was able to make out safe from the bomb along with Racer)

He notices there was a big light surrounded by darkness. He assume it was Nirvana, so he decided to get a closer look to where it would be activated. When he got close he could smell Erza and the person he was hoping she didn't run into Jellal...

When he found them, not noticing Cobras scent. Luca jumped down and ran towards them where they were standing.

"Erza, I didn't want you to found out about him." Luca said to her. "It's fine, Jellal seems to have lost his memories." Erza said sounding serious. Luca was surprise to hear about the situation. "How could he have possibly lost his memory!?" Luca questioned furious that his memory was wiped away.

Erza wasn't quite sure herself and told Luca, she would try talking to him. Jellal tried to use his magic on her, but she kept walking towards him. She explained the memories they both had of him when knowing him.

Luca was surprised to see Jellal crying for not knowing what he truly did. Somehow feeling confuse about how he is acting, Luca began to tear up. He looked down falling to the ground trying to remember what he did to cause him and Erza the pain they went through.

"Please, no. Tell me it's not true... tell me how I can make amends?" Jellal questioned as he was crying.

A voice was heard, catching their attentions, cobra showed himself questioning Jellal on how he was able to activate Nirvana. Jellal said he heard a voice and he knew exactly where to find it.

After he explained it, Jellal was planning on destroying Nirvana making the three surprise. He said he was found to set both Luca and Erza free from their pain. By doing so, he used himself as a key to activate the self-destruct spell. Luca was standing not believing what he was doing.

*Luca point view*

Feeling myself move. Me and Erza try to stop him, I heard footsteps and turn to see Brain show up. I could see Cobra frustration about what Jellal did to Nirvana. Brain didn't seem to worry because apparently he knows how to break the spell he taught to Jellal.

He was going to nullify it, I tried to stop but Cobra stopped me early if he knew I had a plan. I could feel the ground shaking. A building was being lifted up, I tried to grab ahold of Erza and Jellals hand. When the building was finally standing up, I see Erza trying to help Jellal from falling off.

I grabbed both of them, Jellal was saying how the world is doomed. I smiled and said "No, there is always hope. Look over there." I said showing that direction where I could here the others who are now with us.
I could hear Erza tell Jellal to live, I turn to see them grabbing a hand. Making me smile to see something good again. We enter inside, to find buildings in ruins. I was suddenly getting a headache, is it because it's a moving vehicle?

"Are you alright, Luca?" Jellal asked me concern. "Yeah, I just have a headache. Erza, I plan on looking up higher to find the others." I said to them.

"Alright, be careful Luca." She said to me.

I activate my demon wings and flew up to see it there is a lot more buildings. I try to use my hearing to find anyone, I could hear Happy and Natsu arguing. I headed towards the direction where I could here their voices.

Seeing them now with Cobra and Cuberios, I called out to them getting their attention. "Hey you two, what are arguing about this time?" They turn to me surprise to seeing, they ran towards me to give me a hug. "Luca, we're so glad your okay," Natsu and Happy said. Making Isaac pop out his head from Natsu's scarf.

He jumped off of Natsu for me to catch him. "Guys, I'm fine. Now we got to deal with Cobra." I said making them say he can read our mind by hearing our thoughts. That seem to answer one of my questions but, I wanted to test by thinking about the time I had a little crush on him when we were little.

"Wait?! Seriously?!" He said to me blushing. Now that I know he could read my mind, I nodded my head and got flustered admitting that. "What did you think about!" Natsu asked my curiously.

"It's best, if you didn't know." Was all I could say keeping my composure. We were getting ready to figure out how to beat him. Natsu mention Cobra was a dragon slayer, but like Laxus. Surprised me hearing this. I had a plan, so I explained to Isaac what I was about to do. He was understanding and let me do it.

*Third point view*

Luca was remembering the time he was with the Hibiki tribe, the girls father taught him how to fight someone who knew your every move and how to deal with it.

He began to close his eyes, taking a breath to release it. Feeling ever part of his body to calm it down. Once he opened his eyes, they looked lifeless. Natsu knew that he's well focus and didn't want to mess with. Cobra was surprise to see him like this, he tried to listen to what he was thinking.

"What the hell?! I can't hear what he's thinking! I only hear waves." Cobra said. Luca surprisingly was able to hit Cobra, he was about to use his poison attack but failed. Luca used his Neptune's armor to block the hits.

"Water dragon: Tsunami fangs..."

Luca was almost at his limit using his skill, Natsu jumped in to help him out. Luca regain conscience quickly to see Natsu was winning the fight. Natsu let out a big scream that sounded like a dragon. Cobra fell to ground and so did Natsu and Happy, making Luca run up to check on him.

"Hey, are you guys alright?" Luca said to them. Happy said they got hit by poison. Luca could hear footsteps and turn to see Cobra was standing barely. He was about to attack them but Isaac was going to distract him.

Giving Luca the chance to draw some blood from his arm, to drink and forcing Cobra to drink.

"Enchantment: Sleep spell"

Cobra fell asleep, he see could Cuberios beside him and said "Hey buddy, it's been a while. Keep guard of Erik alright." The big snake understood. Luca was passing out due to how much magic he had to use.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...