๐‘‚๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž// ๐‘…๐‘ข...

By Crhs2k18

Oakley North younger sister of austin north goes to South carolina with her brother for his show outer banks... More

๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ (๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ (๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š‚๐š’๐šก (๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š(๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
THANK YOU!!!!!
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ(๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— (๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š‚๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— (๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— (๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜. ๐Ÿฎ
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ (๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› (๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š‚๐š’๐šก (๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šข๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
THANK YOU
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข๐š‚๐š’๐šก(๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š(๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข(๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š–)
๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€!
๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šข๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜
A/N
NEW STORY
A/N
New book!!!!

๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ

12.3K 126 96
By Crhs2k18

Oakleys POV

⚠️warning mentions of abusiveness⚠️
Also I know Oakley is 19 in the book so at the time she was Proably 17 but I wanted them living together so it made the story line up better but am to lazy to change her age
Also hope you like the long chapter!

After I finished reading the message of Rudy saying he would be at the trailer in a few minuets, it made me think back to how the girls were saying that I should give Rudy a chance and that he's a sweet guy.
But the thing is... after my ex (who shall not be named) destroyed my trust, I promised myself that I would never trust another guy again except for Austin.

As I was lost in my thoughts I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"It's open," once I said that Rudy comes in and I'm not going to lie... he looks hot.

"Hey Oakley. You ready to go get some food?" "Yes please," I respond.

After being in the car for a few minuets I finally decide to speak up, "So where are we going to eat?" I turn my head to Rudy who had his eyes on the road.

"Well I was thinking I could take you to this cute little diner that me and the group found a few weeks back."

When we finally made it to the diner, I just sat in the car staring at the building in awe. Rudy was right, it was such a cute diner.

As I was about to open the door to get out of the car Rudy had already beat me to it, "Why thank you kind sir," I spoke in a very bad fake British accent.

"Of course my lady," Rudy tried saying in the same accent which made me giggle.

"Hi guys I'll be your server, can I start y'all off with a drink or do you know what you want?" the young man said while staring at me the whole time making me uncomfortable.

Rudy must have notcied because he spoke up, "Just get us a large vanilla milkshake and two cheese burgers please," he gave the young boy a look that honestly could kill.

"Of course I'll be right out with the food."

"Why did you get one milk shake?" I ask confused.

"Well you see.. I thought it would be cute to just do something corny and cringy like that, especially in a cute place like this," I just looked at Rudy and laughed as he explained.

Eventually our food came along with the milkshake and Rudy was anxiously waiting for me to try the food. I take a bite of the burger and let out a moan, which then made me go red in the face.

Rudy laughs, "I'm guessing you liked the burger then."

"Honestly, it was the best burger I have ever had and this milkshake OH MY GOD."

Rudy just sat there and laughed at the girl across from him, looking at her in awe as she was eating her food.

After me and Rudy finished eating, we got back in the car and decided to go to the beach for a bit to talk some more.

"Hey Rudy.. you wanna sit on the sand for a few minuets and just talk?"

He turns to me and gives me a small smile, "Sure."

"It's just so peaceful out here isn't it?" I said while looking out to the ocean.

"Yeah it's pretty nice. Hey, why don't we get to know each other some more? Tell me about yourself."

"Well Rudy, what would you like to know?"

"Anything and everything," he grins.

"Well I love the beach and I love to surf. Back home I spent almost every day at the beach, just so I could get away," I sigh knowing what he was about to ask,

"Get away from what?"

I turn my self some so that I'm facing him, "Two years ago I was in a very toxic and abusive relationship with a boy that I thought was the one for me. The relationship was going amazing... he was sweet and kind and just perfect, but six months into the relationship he changed and not for the best-" I had to stop for a second because I could feel the tears starting.

"You don't have to finish," Rudy said softly while taking ahold of my hand.

"No, I want to. I need to do this... I need to tell someone," he just nods his head telling me to continue.

"Anyway after six months he had changed, it began with him starting fights over the smallest things, and then to him coming home late at night smelling of liquor... but one night he must have finally snapped because he started yelling and calling me names, saying how I'm not worth it or how I'm not pretty enough... and then he hit me. After that night it became a routine and I felt trapped," at this point I was sobbing but I knew I couldn't stop now so I kept going, "Rudy I felt so trapped every day when he would come back home. He would use me as his personal punching bag or for his pleasure and needs. He told me if I ever told anyone he would kill me so I kept it a secret for a whole two years, but one night it got so bad that I honestly thought I was gonna die. I'm thankful that Austin was on the way to the house at the time and found him on top of me, beating me up. If it weren't for my brother saving me I wouldn't be here today. And knowing that scared me because after I went through all that, I shut down completely. My ex took all trust from me. The only guy I could ever truly trust at the moment is Austin and I hate it because... I have met this amazing, funny guy who is so sweet and caring but I'm just too scared to trust."

Once I finished saying that I looked up at Rudy with a small smile. I was still crying and that's when I notcied he had tears running down his face, so I did something I didn't think I would do. I used my thumb to wipe his tears and then he pulled me into his arms and we just sat there and sobbed together.

"Oakley North, I want you to know right now that you are the strongest and bravest girl I have ever met. Just know that all that stuff your ex told you isn't true. I know we just met yesterday but from the time we have spent together, I can tell this is the start of an amazing friendship... and maybe down the road something more can happen. I hope you know that I would never treat you that way. Oakley, know that you are so fucking strong and I'm so happy that Austin found you that night because if not I wouldn't have found my bestfriend."

I started crying some more at his words but this time it was happy tears, "Rudy, you are so amazing you know that? And thank you."

He just chuckled, "okay enough of this sappy shit. Why don't we take a little dip in the water?"

"But we don't have our bathing suits. I'm not getting in the water."

He looks at me with a smirk and before I could even process it, I was being carried into the water and submerged in the waves, "Rudy what the fuck," I say as I surface and chase him in the water.

After about an hour of playing in the water, we decided it was time to head back to the set where the trailers were. When we got back Rudy walked me up to Austin's trailer.

"Rudy, thank you for today. It was amazing really. And thanks for letting me open up to you. I wanna be able to trust you and get closer to you but it might take some time," I tell him with a sad smile.

"That's perfectly fine Oakley, take all the time you need. Just know I'm always here for you," he gives me a big hug and I decide to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you later."

I made it inside the trailer and was happy that Austin hadn't finished fliming yet because as soon as I shut the door I let out a squeal and let the biggest smile on my face.

At that moment I realized that I was catching feelings for Rudy and that really scares me.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚖𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 corbynsheaven 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
751K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
958K 38K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...