For Him...??

By SamMurty4

Saanvika Niranjan Agrawal, a successful chartered accountant, a girl with no needs, dreams, and life itself... More

FOR HIM...??(Introduction)
FOR HIM...?? (Prologue)
For Him...??(Chapter 1)
For Him...??(Chapter - 2)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 3)
For Him...??(Chapter - 4)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 5)
For Him...??(Chapter - 7)
For Him...??(Chapter - 8)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 9)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 10)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 11)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 12)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 13)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 14)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 15)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 16)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 17)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 18)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 19)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 20)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 21)

For Him...??(Chapter - 6)

3.4K 192 11
By SamMurty4

Sanvika's POV

I woke up and saw the time..... Ahh, it's just 11 in the morning..... I thought of sleeping for some more time but suddenly remembered my conversation with Vihaan... Shit... I need to go and meet Alok uncle...... I quickly woke up and freshened up... I called Vihaan to ask him for their home address but he didn't pick up my call..... I ordered sandwiches for breakfast and had them waiting for him to call back, but he didn't... So I decided to meet Alok uncle at his office, I know his office address as he told me his company name and I searched the address on Google... I messaged Vihaan about my plan and started to Alok uncle's office..... I reached the place, I told my name to the receptionist and she made some calls and after a few minutes, she told me to go upstairs detailing me about the way..... I thanked her politely and walked to the elevator...... I am standing outside Alok uncle's cabin but I didn't feel this right..... What made me visit him during his working hours..... Huh, Saanvi, just because you are free doesn't mean the whole world will keep all their work away and will be waiting for you..... I felt so stupid, I am about to go back when I saw a young man coming out from uncle's cabin..... He looks a lot like uncle... I guess he is his younger son... He stared at me strangely for a minute analyzing me..... 

"Who are you," He asked me rudely... Woah, calm down dude...
"I'm Saanvika, I am here to meet Alok uncle", I said playing with my bracelet..... I'm not good with people..... Especially this man is very straightforward and looks strict and rude.

"Oh.... You are the one... Sorry, I didn't recognize you, please come inside", He said with a smile..... Ohh my first impression is wrong about him...... He is actually very polite and I felt comfortable with him, unlike his brother...... Alok uncle got surprised to see me there... He got up and hugged me..... He introduced me to his son Ayan and asked me about my sudden plan to Delhi and I told him about my transfer..... For a strange reason, he got very happy..... I mean I expected him to be happy, but I felt he is happier than I anticipated..... Relax Saanvi, you are thinking too much..... Ayan is very funny and jovial..... With my talkative nature, we instantly became friends...... After talking for half an hour, he excused himself as he had some errands to run..... Uncle asked me to stay at his place but I politely declined..... I don't like to stay at someone's place as none can be comfortable there and also I don't want anyone to comment on my habits..... The situations I faced made me what I am... I don't want someone to judge me without knowing me completely..... In Pune also, our many relatives offered me to stay at their place but 'ma' politely refused as she too thinks the same as me..... She doesn't like someone talking ill about her children, even if that someone is her own siblings but there are some situations where she herself made me a fool in their eyes..... No Saanvi don't go there..... Uncle did insist on me but I went on giving excuses so he left it as he got the hint that I'm not gonna give in..... I slowly started talking about my father and after a while he opened up his bottled emotions and I patiently listened..... It's important to open up to someone about your pain if you want it to go away..... Don't ask me about myself, I didn't open up because I want this pain... After hearing him completely, I started talking... We are so deeply immersed in talking that we didn't notice Vihaan walking towards us and sitting on the sofa beside me.....

Vihaan's POV

I returned to my cabin after a strenuous surgery. After changing and settling down in my seat, I checked my phone for any calls or messages and I saw a missed call from Saanvika and a few messages from her and my friends..... she texted me about her plan to meet my dad at his office...... Dad doesn't like to discuss personal things at the office...... I should go to his office ASAP..... I called my assistant and checked my schedule.... thankfully I'm free which seldom happens...... I told my assistant to call me if there was an emergency and left for dad's office...... I directly went upstairs as everyone here knows me...... I opened the door to see a shocking sight...... Dad is sitting on the glass table just in front of Saanvika's chair...... Dad opened up about his guilt and pain of not seeing his friend and Saanvika patiently listened to him...... After that, she started speaking with so much maturity that I lost myself in her sensible talks...

 "Uncle... Firstly, you don't have to feel guilty about anything...... you don't know about his condition, otherwise, you would be the first one to come to his rescue and it's not just you who didn't try to meet him, papa too didn't try to contact you in all those years..... tell me one thing, What if the roles are reversed, do you want my papa to feel guilty and suffer thinking about all the things he could have done to save his friend ??" she said and dad shook his head paying attention to her words...

 "Then why are you being like this ?? Uncle you very well know about my papa, in fact, more than me..... he doesn't want anyone to suffer because of him, if you are like this, then how would he be happy seeing his dearest friend like this ??", she questioned my dad and he like a child nodded his head..... All her points are common yet valid... Everyone says the same in these situations but the empathy in your tone and care in your actions makes the difference, in this case, Saanvika had both and that's what made dad open up in thee first place.

"But I miss him Saanvi, I......" dad choked before breaking down..... He cried while Saanvi kept on consoling him..... after a while, he stopped and smiled at her wiping his left-out tears... She immediately diverted the topic and they talked about some funny things about Niranjan uncle and dad's childhood...... they got so immersed in their talks that they didn't realize me coming...... Saanvika looked at me with a shocked expression when I took a seat beside her...

"Vihaan, When did you come," Dad asked me perplexed...

"when you were crying like a baby", I teased...

"ayy..... Don't you dare tease me Doctor", Dad said feigning anger...

"What will you do Mr. Weeping Soul", I further teased him and Saanvika laughed beside me...

"You won't like it if you have to get treated by your junior doctors Dr.Vihaan Saxena, so you better drop it," Dad said, I understood the slight seriousness in his playful voice so dropped the topic...

"You got so immersed in talking that you didn't even realize me coming huh ??"I asked them...

"Sorry, I don't realize my surroundings when I talk about Papa", she said getting slightly embarrassed...

"That's completely okay, I was just teasing you both"I clarified to her with a smile... What's with my smile even when it's not necessary...

"Saanvi, beta Why don't you join us for dinner tonight ?? mai toh kehta hu, come and stay with us for a few days... Anyways you have 4 days to join your office right ??", Dad asked shocking the both of us.....

"No uncle...... Please......",She fumbled with her words, I clearly understood her hesitation.....

"No, I'm not going to listen to your explanations anymore..... I asked you to live with us but you denied it and I understood there but not this..... You have to come... I'm not giving you a choice", Dad said shocking me further... Dad asked her to live at our place ?? I agree our house is big but that doesn't mean he offers anyone to live at our place ?? BTW Why am I reacting like this ?? Am I afraid of my feelings if she stays with us ?? Ahhh... Vihaan shut up..... You'll go crazy...

"No uncle..... Please..... I'll come definitely but not today..... I have some important things to do, I'm so sorry uncle", she said cutely and Dad nodded getting disappointed... I'm surprised seeing his affection towards Saanvika, Usually, dad doesn't get attached to anyone so easily... It's always my mom who makes mine or Ayan's friends comfortable when they come home..... Dad doesn't even greet them...... Saanvika got up to leave and just then Ayan came inside...

"Are you already leaving buddy ??", Ayan asked pouting at her..... Woah what's wrong with my dad and bro, they are smitten by her...... and What did he call her ?? Buddy ?? when did this happen ??

"Sorry Ayan, But I have some urgent work so can't stay", She said smiling at Ayan...

"I thought you would be having dinner with us..... yaar Saanvi, you really disappointed me," he told feigning anger.....

"Yeah Ayan, Even I'm disappointed with her today", Dad said

"I know, I know..... I promise I'll make it up to you guys, now can I please leave ??", she asked with a smile straightening her glasses...

Both Dad and Ayan nodded and she left after bidding bye to us... for the first time, I felt like an outsider in my own family..... huh... She is something...

"Bhai..... What are you doing here, You usually won't come to the office ??", Ayan asked... oh no... What should I answer them ??

"Nothing, I don't have any work, so thought to visit dad, You know I'm worried about him these days....", I said the half-truth...
"Don't worry boys... Now I'm a little better", Dad said with a genuine smile..... Ahh, I am seeing this peaceful smile on his face almost after a month... I should thank Saanvika for this... We three had a casual talk and after an hour or so, I left for the hospital getting relieved about Dad but now this girl and my feelings for her are bugging me... I mean I do like her but I know nothing is possible between us...... I shoved my thoughts away and entered my cabin...

Saanvika's POV

Though Alok uncle and Ayan insisted on dining with them, I refused them making some excuses...... I don't want to go to their place I mean I don't have any problem with any of them except for Vihaan..... I don't know what I feel for that man but definitely not something I should ignore..... I started to my apartment and on the way, I chatted with Aarav, I also told him about my strange feelings towards Vihaan..... To my utter shock, he proposed me...... All these years, not for once, he confessed his feelings for me as he knew my answer...... I tried to make him understand that nothing can happen between us but he isn't ready to accept and he went on saying that I too have feelings for him but was not ready to accept, I got furious at his attempts to convince me, I told him to talk to my mother if he is so interested in marrying me and blocked him...

I reached my apartment and called my ma... I told her the whole issue with Aarav and after hearing me, she told me to avoid him and not to talk to him anymore and I obliged... She warned me a few years back when I started talking to Aarav, she told me that the feelings never leave and he can never see me as his friend but I refused to accept her views and continued talking to him... All these years, he made me believe that he is moving on and like the stupid I'm, I believed him, Meera too warned me about him but I didn't listen to her... she will kill me if she gets to know...... Hooo What did you do Saanvi ?? I'm badly hurt by his behavior today but I can't ignore the fact that he is hurting too, I don't want that for him, ever... huh... Thinking about all the mess I created, I slept as I lost my appetite... 

Precap - Alok asks Vihaan to marry Saanvika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
1.6M 82.1K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...
3.3M 111K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...