falling [asanoya/ennotana] 🌦

By theleftside_

asahi is afraid to tell nishinoya that he's decided to pursue higher education in tokyo, and doesn't think th... More

welcome to a New Book
a sobering change
arguments can be clarifying
the Start to Healing
Nothing is Wrong, and i'm Fine. i Promise.
a Vent Session, and all of karasuno is gay
tanaka might not be as straight as he thought he was
in all Honesty, this is just a Filler
the first Talk
the first Talk (but it's asahi's pov)
facetime therapy
yuu comes clean
tanaka gives Good Advice
it's not Ideal, but it's a Start
nishinoya is a Bad Influence
there's a Good Reason tanaka and noya are on the floor-
tanaka's Confusion
kind of another Filler, Sorry
your Local lesbians to the Rescue
i care about you more than you know
the second Talk
to be So Lonely
suga shoots asahi in the neck and is only A Little Bit Sorry
it's possible to be the Mom Friend and Chaotic at the Same Time
a clichΓ© Park Scene
ennoshita is Done with the bs
the Timeline up until Now
Every Single Feeling
with you, everything feels Okay
Finally a chapter where asahi is Sad-
yours sincerely, Wasting Away
daichi and suga simp for each other-
seeing a dog is Important enough to Warrant a facetime
tanaka ryΕ«nosuke, Simp Extraordinaire
Next Wednesday
the Vibes are Off, and this chapter gave me The Big writer's block
in a Fight between Noya and Math, who would Win?
a Big Reveal with the second years
a bit of a timeskip before Graduation
graduation itself
an asadaisuga Reunion
noya gives tanaka The S** Talk 😳 (gay edition)
asahi's delivery service
the Apple Juice on the Table
noya becomes a Prostitute
long distance
maybe soulmates Do Exist
chaotic meetings and The Exhibition
Family Dinner
online love
falling into love.
a Proper sleep schedule? who is She?
posso morire felice
this is not The End
Far from it, in Fact
this is Merely the Beginning
temporary self promo πŸ˜—πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

a Little Bit of angst,,, as a Treat

1.3K 65 19
By theleftside_

a/n: lmao can y'all tell i was sad when i wrote this? it was missing my friends hours 🥺💕 (i'm feeling better now tho 👌)

.nishinoya.

i know i had told kinoshita and narita to help me from being stupid, but...

i think i was gonna do the stupid thing anyway.

it was at the point in the walk home where they had to split off, and ryū had left early with chikara, so now i was alone with my thoughts, and i was feeling extra drained. as an extrovert, i liked to be around people, and it would probably be better to be around people right now given my already unstable emotional state.

i was currently sitting at a bus stop that was on the way home and was staring at my phone.

i had typed out, 'i miss you,' to asahi.

i stared at it, then deleted it.

i typed it again, and my finger hovered over the send button.

i deleted it again.

i covered my face for a minute.

i typed it again as fast as i could, and clicked send before i lost my nerve.

i sucked in a big breath, and long pressed the message, my finger hovering over the delete button.

i didn't press it.

i stared at my phone until the screen turned off, and another minute or two later, it lit up with a notification.

'asahi is typing...'

the screen went dark again, so i turned it back on and unlocked it. i opened my messages.

the three dots weren't there, but they appeared again soon.

i watched as they disappeared, then came back again.

finally, he sent a message back.

'i miss you too'

i felt a lump in my throat and i stood up.

fuck it.

i texted my parents that i'd be a little late getting home, and started running.

soon, i found myself standing outside asahi's house, panting, and resting my hands on my legs.

i straightened up and sent him another message, my lips trembling.

'come outside'

it didn't take long for him to reply.

'what? are you at my house?'

'just come outside'

i saw a curtain being pulled aside in a window on the upper level, and a small bit of asahi's face was visible. he looked surprised, which... didn't surprise me.

the curtain fell back into place, and a minute later, the front door opened and asahi came out to meet me.

the lump in my throat felt ten times worse seeing him, and i averted my gaze, blinking rapidly to try to stop the tears from coming.

"noya? why are-?"

i walked up to him and threw my arms around him.

he hesitantly hugged back.

"what's all this about?" he asked quietly.

i was afraid that if i talked, i would start crying, but i replied anyway.

"i'm so tired, and i... i really miss you."

as i had predicted, the tears spilled from my eyes, my chest heaving.

asahi pulled away slightly, lifting his hand to my face and wiping my tears, which made me even more sad, remembering how things used to be.

"hey, it'll be alright."

i sniffled.

"but..."

"no buts, everything is gonna be okay," he insisted.

i shook my head, more tears flowing, the taste of salt on my tongue.

i figured i should explain why i was so upset.

"i was talking to daichi and suga earlier, and we were kind of talking about how graduation is soon-"

he seemed to tense up slightly, but i continued. he was probably trying not to think too much about that, and now i was gonna make him sad too.

"-and i got really sad because all of you are gonna be leaving soon, and i'm gonna hate not having you all around. i'm gonna miss you guys..." i trailed off, and lowered my voice. "especially you."

he hugged me again, and i pressed my face into his chest, inhaling the familiar scent.

if i tried hard enough, i could imagine things hadn't changed...

it was just another hug from asahi, my boyfriend, and there would be many more in the future. everything was normal and fine...

"i'm gonna miss you too..." he said eventually.

the fantasy shattered.

i pulled away and sniffled, wiping at more of my seemingly endless tears.

"i was talking to chikara too, about a problem he had with ryū, and i realized i'm kind of emotionally exhausted. i hadn't realized just how much i'd been stressed about this past week or so, but... it kinda hit me after talking to him."

asahi sighed.

"yeah, you've had a lot going on... and i'm sorry that i was kind of the cause of a lot of that..."

i shook my head slowly a couple of times.

"it's okay... and i'm sorry for making you come outside in the cold when you're already not feeling well and make you listen to my problems."

he smiled gently.

"i don't mind. really."

"thank you..."

we stood there awkwardly for a minute, and i wiped away the last of my tears.

i moved a little bit and it seemed like some trance was broken.

"well... i guess i'll be heading home now."

"alright... goodbye then, be safe."

"i'll try. see you monday, asahi."

i walked away, and a short way down the sidewalk, i heard, "noya, wait!"

i stopped and turned to see him standing there.

he opened his mouth, then froze for a minute.

he closed his mouth again, and shook his head. i recognized his anxious expression and fidgeting.

"never mind... i'll see you monday."

i nodded, and turned to leave again.

i couldn't help but wonder what he was going to say to me...

as i walked home after that encounter, i tried not to, but it was impossible. i kept thinking of memories from when we were together.

~~~

i was staying the night with him. the futon lay abandoned on the floor, since i had ditched it in favor of sleeping on the bed next to asahi.

i had woken up, sweating and shaking, from a nightmare. asahi had left me- said he even hated me. it was all my fault.

of course it was all my fault.

~~~

although, now that situation was a waking nightmare...

wait, no! i shouldn't think about this too much... i just stopped crying and i'm still sad anyway, no need to make it worse.

but... i couldn't help myself. memories seem to be better than reality right now anyway.

~~~

asahi had woken up, whether from my sudden movements or labored breathing, i wasn't sure.

"hey, what's wrong?" he asked sleepily.

i slowly turned to face him.

"you'd never leave me... right?"

"of course not! you must've been having a bad dream. come here."

he opened his arms and i crawled over to him, cuddling up to his chest. he wrapped his arms around me, and i felt safer than ever.

"thanks," i whispered.

"it's alright."

he stroked my hair slowly until my breathing and rapid heartbeat had calmed down.

"i love you."

he kissed me.

"i love you too. now try to get some sleep."

i smiled.

"i will."

~~~

i sighed and sped up my walk home. i could continue thinking about this later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.5K 18
A long forgotten, unspoken bound is enough to turn things around? Few years left since Asahi and Nishinoya met, but when Asahi recived a panicked ph...
193K 6.7K 21
Honor student, Koshi Sugawara meets the "bad student", (Y/N) (L/N). When the principal of Karasuno High decides one of his delinquent students, (Y/N...
40.8K 1K 26
Tsukishma and Kageyama had been modeling ever since 6th grade. When they went to Karasuno they had to act like rivals and act like they never known e...
5.2K 412 27
β€’ Discontinued β€’ A journey with everyone's favourite Karasuno ships, along with ships from other schools. A tale full of drama, angst, and fluff wea...