𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 (𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒚�...

By E11yzStoriez

~ ɪᴡᴀɪᴢᴜᴍɪ x ᴏᴄ ~ ꜱʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴋɪʏᴏᴍɪ ꜱᴀɪᴛᴏ ᴀɴ 18-ʏᴇᴀʀ-ᴏʟ... More

⭐𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (100 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (1𝑲 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽

🎊𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 (𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍)

469 30 26
By E11yzStoriez

Happy Birthday, Iwaizumi! And to celebrate we're making this quick filler chapter from Iwaizumi's perspective...

ENJOY!!! 

🦖🦖🦖

🦖Iwaizumi's POV🦖

Today felt no different from any other day to me even if it was my birthday. Well, that was until Shittykawa showed up at my house.

"Come on Iwa-chan I said I was sorry for walking in on you two." He whined out while trying to get me to talk to him.

Truth be told I haven't really talked to him since he walked in on me and Kiyomi. Speaking of which what's Kiyomi doing right now.

"Ah, thinking of Kiyo-chan huh?" Trashykawa said snapping me out of my thoughts as I hit him in the head. "Oww Iwa-chan." He whined once again.

Oikawa seemed to be in deep thoughts until he spoke out. "I'm going go call Yua." He said before running off. 

After a couple of minutes, Shittykawa finally decided to come back.

"Let's go Iwa-chan!" The brunette shouted as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my house. 

We hopped on our bikes and rode down the street until we arrived at a familiar female's house.

"Oi Tooru over here!" Yua shouted while waving her hand in the air. "What took you so long Kiyomi was getting impatient." She stated as she got on her green and blue colored bike.

"I was?" A small voice question as a female stepped out from behind Yua.

I automatically recognized the voice as Kiyomi while I stared at the beauty her face held while she got on her red bike until once again Trashykawa opens his mouth.

"Well then let's go!" He shouted before he biked over to Yua. 

The two began to bike ahead as they left me and Kiyomi in the back. I knew exactly what they were trying to do... But at this rate, I couldn't care less. I cut off Kiyomi's bike as she let out a surprised yelp.

"I-I-Iwaizumi w-what are y-you-" She stuttered out before I cut her off.

"I just want to be close by you." I said with a soft expression.

Kiyomi's face turned bright pink while she suddenly went quiet.

"Ah! Iwa-chan what did you do to my precious Kiyo-chan?!" Oikawa shouted as he circled back over to Kiyomi's side. 

I looked over to Yua only to her with a look of anger as she pulled a volleyball out of her bag. She then tossed it to me. I already knew what she wanted me to do so I got off my bike and took a couple of steps away from Kiyomi and stood behind Shittykawa. Getting in a position to throw the ball Yua came over to Kiyomi and dragged her out of the way leaving a confused and unsuspecting Oikawa.

"Yua what are y- OWW!" He shouted as the volleyball hit him straight in the back of the head. He fell down off his bike and began rubbing the newly formed bump on his head."My mom doesn't even hit me." He cried out.

"But she desperately wants to." Yua said before biking off with a shocked Kiyomi close behind.

"Yua... Come back don't leave me with this beast..." Shittykawa said.

Ignoring what the idiot said I got back on my bike and picked up my pace to get closer to Yua, and Kiyomi as I listened in on their conversation.

"Hey Yua, where are we going?" Kiyomi asked while looking over to Yua.

Yua's face became turned to one of excitement and joy as she shouted out  "We're going to the beach!" 

Kiyomi's face started to look unenthusiastic while Yua asked what was wrong.

"I don't have a swimsuit..." Kiyomi cried out. 

Yua and I stopped biking as she realized that we were unprepared to go to the beach. Right then Shittykawa caught up to us and said "Let's go shopping!"

I saw a mischievous glint in both Yua's and Shittykawa's eyes while I told them I was going home but before I could walk away Shittykawa stated "Let's go get a really cute swimsuit for Kiyomi. Then all the boys at the beach won't be able to take their eyes off her.

I slowly turned to Oikawa to see a smug grin on his face. "Damnit what are we waiting for then?!" I shouted while I started to bike ahead of everyone.

Once we arrived at the clothing store Yua went crazy and dragged Kiyomi to different sections until they finally reached the swimsuit section. Yua told me and Shittykawa to take a seat on those benches as she grabbed a couple of swimsuits for herself and Kiyomi and forced Kiyomi into the changing room before she entered behind her.

"Ahh no Yua! This one's not-" I heard before Kiyomi was pushed out of the changing room with a very revealing red swimsuit on... Could it even be called a swimsuit?! That thing was just small pieces of fabric connected by a rope! "Yua I'm not wearing this!" Kiyomi shouted as she pushed her way back into the changing room.

"Iwa-chan if you keep staring like that someone's gonna call you a pervert." Trashykawa said.

Right then Yua came out with a black two-piece on. Trashykawa was practically drooling at the sight.

"Who's the pervert now?" I under my breath.

Oikawa stood up from the bench and point his finger at Yua while shouting "You can't wear that!"

 Yua looked at him with a look of disgust as she replied. "Who the hell are you to tell me what I can and can't wear!" 

Their argument continued until Kiyomi walked out of the changing room with a red beach dress and a red sun hat to match and if you looked close enough you could see that she was also wearing red rose-shaped earrings.

I felt much more comfortable now that Kiyomi was wearing actual clothes. In fact, just looking at her I felt like I could-

"Iwa-chan did you hear me?" Shittykawa asked as I turned my attention to him. "I said we're leaving now but you were too busy staring at Kiyo-chan to hear me." He stated. 

I gave him a menacing look as he quickly apologizes for his actions. Once we pay for all of our stuff we get back on our bikes and head to the beach. When we arrived at the beach Shittykawa started to take off his clothes even though there were changing rooms right next to him.

"Iwa-chan hurry up and take off your clothes." Trashykawa said causing the people around us to look at us and whisper. I swear I saw a lady cover her child's eyes.

Then Yua started laughing obnoxiously and Kiyomi just stared with wide eyes and a huge blush. That's when Yua opened her mouth to explain why she was laughing.

"Tooru you...shouldn't say...that." Yua said in between laughs.

"Huh why?" Oikawa asked with a questioning look.

"Because it...doesn't sound right to the people passing by." Yua answered as her laughter died down.

I thought about what she meant until It finally clicked. Trashykawa must've understood what she meant because his cheeks turned bright pink.

"O-Oikawa why are y-you blushing?" Kiyomi asked him.

"Because I'm thinking about how hard it would be to to- OWW! Iwa-chan stop hitting me!" Shittykawa said.

"I wouldn't have to hit you if you just kept your mouth shut." I said as Yua started rolling on the ground while she laughed uncontrollably.

"What was he going to say?" Kiyomi asked as Yua immediately stopped laughing and told Kiyomi to stay away from him because he's a pervert.

"Eh! Kiyo-chan don't listen to her I'm not a pervert." Oikawa proclaimed.

I shook my head before saying "Such a pervert... Now I'm too scared to go to the male's restroom."

"You too Iwa-chan?" Trashykawa whined out.

Me, Yua, and Kiyomi began to walk away from Oikawa as we went to go change. Once we came out of the changing rooms Kiyomi and Yua were the first ones to rush onto the sand. Kiyomi went to go find an area to place our bags while Yua went straight to the water. Trashykawa soon came over to me and told me to go help Kiyomi and so I did. I can't say I didn't have an ulterior motive since I wanted to get closer to Kiyomi.

After me and Kiyomi were done setting up the area we both sat down and began enjoying the view of the ocean. Slowly the day passed on with Oikawa and Yua playing in the water until Trashykawa dunked Yua underwater which ended in him getting a beating from Yua. After that we played a little bit of beach volleyball until the sun started to set.

As the sun started to set we all sat down next to each other watching the sun leave and the moon rise. That's when Kiyomi's phone buzzed and she quickly got up.

"Umm, I'll be back in a second." Kiyomi said before running out of my sight leaving me, Oikawa, and Yua very confused.

Right then fireworks were set off in the distance as we all looked up to see the bright colors in the dark sky.

"Happy Birthday to You...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Iwaizumi
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too." 

I turned toward the shy sounding voice who sung beautifully to see Kiyomi standing there with my volleyball team as Matsukawa holding a cake with my name spelled out on the candles. I looked at Kiyomi with a surprised face while she just gave me a closed-eyed smile.

"Happy Birthday Iwaizumi!" My team said well everyone except Kyoutani who just stood there while looking toward the water.

Kiyomi must have noticed this because she walked over to Kyoutani and tried to whisper something to him. Notice I said tried.

"Kyoutani you said you would say it." Kiyomi said.

"I'm not doing that." Kyoutani replied while still facing the opposite direction.

"But I promised you her number..." Kiyomi states causing Kyoutani's eyes to twitch a bit as he turned toward me.

"Happy Birthday Iwaizumi," Kyoutani said with a displeasing look on his face.

"Yeah, thank you, guys..." I said with a huge smile on my face.

'To be honest... Today wasn't like any other day... Today was my birthday and I have to admit... This was the best one yet...'

🦖🦖🦖

Wow, I'm so proud of this book. It's not even half-way done yet it already has over 400+ reads and 100 votes. So I just wanted to give a quick thank you to all the readers and I'll do my best to make this book one of the most interesting books you'll read. I'll also continue to work on my writing skills because I know that they sorta suck right now. If you have any advice for me and the other writers don't be afraid to comment we're all ears😊

Thanks So Much, 

@RoseThornsBush

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 17.2K 62
She didn't expect her return to Konoha to change her life at all. Especially the fact that her deepest secret was about to be exposed. [COMPLETE] a k...
245K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.3K 359 17
Death. It follows every ninja on the battlefield. So how do you deal with it? It's nearly impossible, really. All those emotions can make a person go...