Tripping

By reallpresh

Ira, trying to achieve her brothers dream met her childhood crush....she hired a very handsome love doctor to... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.🤗
Chapter 23💘
Chapter 24💅👀
Chapter 25👓💌
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
MINE FOREVER.
Chapter 29.
AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝.
chapter 30
Mine Forever (Book 2).
PS.
Mine.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.💎💖
Chapter 34.👀👁
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Bonus chap.

Chapter 28

11 3 0
By reallpresh

Ira's POV;

It's been five days since I and Cole saw each other differently,  a lot has been going on of late, we hang around more often than usual, but he has not asked me out yet,  people think we are dating, I don't know if he thinks so too, because I have read and watch the guy ask the girl out,  just like Chan.

Anyhow it is ,I'm with Cole, and that's all that matters, No natter what anyone says he is mine.

I'm going out with Cole today, he is going to pick me up in half an hour, and I'm in my wardrobe ransacking it for a nice outfit.

We've gone for different dates together, all of them were wonderful.
We had our first date, in a cruise ship,  with instruments playing from all angle,  it was lovely. We ate a lot of food, watch the stars and moon and we stayed up to see the sunset as the day break and the moon gave way, okay maybe I'm exaggerating, but we were among The  first people that were awake when the night gave way to dawn.

We played scramble, it was a great night and I sure will be expecting more.

We've been attending lecture together like before and Walter made silly moves to talk to me, he even brought The incident of the kiss in front of Cole ,but it wasn't a surprise and he was shocked to his bones when Cole didn't react.

Walter acts weird nowadays, always using the slightest opportunity to rain abusive words on Cole and I hate it so much. But Cole doesn't seem to care.

He is always with Liya, and I don't care too much,  I just don't want her to hurt him and Win is also scared of that too. Liya is always seen around Walter and he isn't smiling about it, though sometimes they joke about something and he laughs at it. But sometimes too, he doesn't, she pisses him off alot, she even tried to talk to Win, asking her why will she decided to date her junior when there are better guys out there.
     She wanted Win to feel bad but Win wasn't, instead she attacked back and Liya had no choice but to go embarrassed.

Win and Chan aren't taking things nice and slow, Chan followed her to Washington DC  and they would be coming back three days from now,  Bridge and Hayley have moved in together and he is talking of getting married to her because he is suspecting she's pregnant or will get pregnant soon,  even though she hasn't said a thing about it.

He's so eager to be a father, when he talk of being a father, I remember how Cole doesn't want to be one yet. And I can't bring myself to my Dad,  telling him I'm pregnant.

I'm just told young for that, if I get pregnant, Cole won't take responsibility, or if he does, it will be like I forced him to do it. The shame of being pregnant for a boy I'm not married to, or dating rally isn't something  to write home about.

That would be best seller in magazine and so many media network, since my Dad is a known man. I'm a Sanderson For crying out not loud,  why would anyone want to skip my story.

Time is running so fast, Cole will be here soon, he hates it when I'm late and if Win was to be here,  she would pick an outfit for me,  I just want to dress simple,  but I have no idea what to put on, I've been the only one in this room for some days now, and I hate to admit, it's damn quiet but Cole save me sometimes by taking me out almost all evening after lecture.
    I've not gone home yet to see Dad and Miss Sharkey but I sure will during Christmas. I talk to dad and miss Sharkey more often because I miss them, I didn't fail to tell dad about Casy and Kayla and he wants to meet those girls.

I put a call to Win on Duo.
On the second ring, she answered the call.  Thank Goodness.

"Winzy Darling, sis, I need your help". We call ourselves sisters now, because we have grown so fond of each other, even Hayley is part of our club.

It's a Girls band geng, Win, Hayley and I. Each picked a name we love to call ourselves and we combined it.
Win picked Girls, I picked band and Hayley picked geng, she prefers it to the normal gang everyone knows.

We just agreed without fighting over the name, and that is how we came about, "The trio girls band geng".

"You need a dress because you are going to meet up with Cole, right? ". She asked wanting to understand why I called her.

"yeah, absolutely ". I said as I just fall flat on my bed really exhausted about this whole thing.

"I can't see your closet if you stay on that bed, show me your wardrobe, hurry". She ordered.

"Nope, nope, nope". She said as she  slides her finger in the air,  she doesn't like what she sees in my wardrobe.

"You said its a casual date, right". She ask
"yes we've had real dates, and he says it's not a serious date for heels, to answer your question, yes it's a casual date".

"Alright hun, this will do". She continue sliding her finger as I push away the dresses she disapprove.

"yeah this one". She picked a beach skirt that is short, one side is a little, I mean a little longer than the other, it looks like a wrapper.

The other end of the waist has a bow tied there, that makes it more beautiful. She picked a brown strip sweatshirt.
Win insisted on matches with the white Snickers.

"wear your white snickers, since it's casual, you might play around". She added.

"it's a go go, thanks win". I said spinning around.
"how is Chan?". Just then he appeared to her side and I see him in the camera.

"hey crushee". He calls me that now, and Win is fine with it, no string attach.

"hope you haven't had a head in her belly yet". I teased.

"I'm seeing to that". He joked making Win blush and slap his arm lightly and he pecked her lips.

"Okay let me leave you two love birds to carry on". I told them as we laugh together.

"Have fun with Cole,  I pray he finally ask you out for real". Win called out.
"That guy is really taking time, I'll smack his face if I return and he hasn't done the needful,  you deserve a happy ending, Juliet,
Oh wait I think I should call you Juliette  and Cole would be your Romeio instead of Romeo". Chan said laughing.

"silly idiot". Win insulted him smacking him on the head.  "You love me that way". He told her and I stick out my tongue for them and cut the call after Chan wave me Goodbye through the phone and Win blows me a kiss.

"Amen". I responded to myself as I lay my phone on the bed and change into my outfit.

"coming ". I called out as Cole's horn sound aloud from outside.
I run down the stairs to the door, I'm late again.
I switch off the light and head out.

"hmm, mirar quienes es bello esta noche, venir terminator aqui".
("Hmm, look who is beautiful tonight, come over here".) Cole said relaxing on his car.

I dance to his side and he pulled me close to him, holding my waist before sliding his other hand around my thigh making me hold on to his arm because there's a sweet sensation from  his touch, he smiled as I react to his touch and remove the hand on my thigh and hold my neck, kissing below my ear, and then he return to kiss me on the lips.
He sure know how to make me feel pretty.

"let's hurry before night fall". I told him turning away from his grip. He groan which made me laugh, I reach my side of the car and we drove away.

To be honest with you, I never saw this new phase of my life, I never knew it would happen the way it is now,  and I'm happy for the change, I thought without Iya, I'll be a mess,  but I think sometimes people leave your life just to make you stronger and bring out the best in you.
When you feel without someone you can't live, when the person is gone, swears you will be different all together.

Now I've learnt that life is base on the story you write about it. Let me tell you a bit of myself. I was a girl who was mourning for her big brother for good four years,  I dressed like him all the while and I didn't make any friends to begin with, I was a lonely growing girl.

I decided to achieve my brother's dream  as well as mine, I came to the university with his credentials instead of mine, I took the risk just to achieve his dreams.

I found my childhood crush, but I think sometimes as life goes on, your choice for some certain things just change, so it did about my decision to love my childhood crush, I changed and so did my choice of love.

You fall out of love, you don't just stop loving, I fell out of love but still care for the person because he is still my first love and my friend, but I tripped for this handsome looking guy in the car with me.

Meeting him was so cool and I bless that day, I can't believe I discovered how much I love him just from a drunk kiss, the guy in this car with me, I've fallen so much in love with him and it's him or no one else.

"what are you thinking of? ". Cole interrupted my thinking as he placed his hand on my thigh to bring me back to reality.

"hmm, it's nothing ". I lied as we laugh together.

After about thirty minutes of driving he stopped at a familiar place.
"What? Is that the place, you wanted us to go to, we were here two days ago". I said coming out from the car.

"I wanted to help you open the car door ". He said stopping me in my track.

"I can manage, maybe next time". He held my hand and pin me to the car.

"You know you ask a lot of questions, but it's fine, I love it. I brought you back here because this place is where everything began, it's here I found out how much I love you, I tripped over and over for you and I can't stop doing that day after day. I know it sounds hilarious, and you would have wanted something fancy but I just thought here is okay".

"I....... ".
"shush, don't say a word now, when I'm done you can okay, let me be in charge tonight ". Cole said as he held my waist tighter changing position so he can be pressed to the car and me in front of him.

"Ira, I'm not a guy of so many words but when it's about expressing my love for you consider me a talkative because I'm so crazy about you , and I sure know what I want and when I want it and when it is the right time to do it, I know now is the right time, I've known too much I need to know already, I have no excuse of making you wait patiently.

   Ira Clauslowinna Sanderson, the girl I've fallen in love with, can you be my girlfriend and go on dates with me as nothing other than my woman,  I would love to say marry me but I'm scared of your dad, of the slap I'll receive from you and the most I'm too young, let's take it nice and slow and be mine forever ,". He burst my brain as he let this words come out of his mouth.

"I thought you would never ask". I told him, placing my hand on his chest, "you are mine and I'm yours, forever". I told him smiling.
"forever ". He repeated before crashing his lips against mine and kissing me passionately.

Balloons fly in the air and there are fire works all over the place like how it is when it's Christmas and new year.

I stopped kissing him and stare at the lovely work in sight, Casy and Kayla come from around the house and their tiny hands find my lap and Coles, hugging us really tight.

"you planned this? ". I asked Cole and he bend to pick up Kayla and I did to Casy before he mouthed the word "yes" and nudge me closer to him and Aunt Abby comesout to welcome us inside revealing the rest of the girls on the dining with pleasant decorations round the house and enough food on the dinning table.

          Amor es vida. (love is life).

Hi guys so this is the end of Part 1, hope you loved every bit of the journey.

The part 2 will be about their love life and so many complications, let's see if they are able to close the space between them.

The part 2 has a title which I've come up with and it is MINE FOREVER.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share, your feedback always matters.

See you in part 2.
   The part two is not another book it starts in the next chapter.
Trippers be mine forever. 💋💋💕💓💗💖.

Story continues below. 👇👇👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 67 25
Brianna kissed a stranger in front of his date and experienced her first kiss with him. They met again in a gala, she was with another man but they b...
396K 12.6K 51
❝𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ They...
460 0 10
y/n In her alone life meets her high school crush after a long time but things around them are kind of messy and it became worse when her crush got h...
207K 8.8K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...