Tripping

By reallpresh

Ira, trying to achieve her brothers dream met her childhood crush....she hired a very handsome love doctor to... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.🤗
Chapter 23💘
Chapter 24💅👀
Chapter 25👓💌
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
MINE FOREVER.
Chapter 29.
AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝.
chapter 30
Mine Forever (Book 2).
PS.
Mine.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.💎💖
Chapter 34.👀👁
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Bonus chap.

Chapter 27

17 3 3
By reallpresh

Ira's POV;

Christmas is approaching, just a couple of months more, it's going to be awesome, I'm going to visit the mall and get the best Christmas tree and a whole lot of presents, it would be awesome.

I get to invite my own friends which I've made for some months now, it's a miracle, and I'll be with the guy I love, my boyfriend, things weren't going well earlier but the table has turn.

I'll have Casy and Kayla over so they can help out, Dad would be happy to have them.
Ira, it's too early to start planning already.

Cole is fast asleep on my lap, his head hurts so much.
I know everyone would be wondering what changed.

Earlier today, I thought he don't want me, maybe he never meant a bit in the letter he wrote to me, but I was wrong, like soo wrong.

I had fallen on my butt, crying Soo hard because instead of kissing me back and telling me how he loves me, he step away from me, as I sat on the floor sobbing, he looked down to find my eyes on him, he picked me carefully and placed me on the kitchen counter.

"I can't get a good kiss if you are on your toes struggling to rule my lips. He had told me Smirking.

He placed his hand on my thigh and parted my legs, so he can stand in front of me, he looked at me with gorgeous eyes as he smiled at me, and pressed his lips against mine, we kissed for some minutes, wrestling with our lips as it went over on each other.

We pull apart when we were out of breath, he complained of that same head ache and I gave him a glass of water and aspirin, after touching his hair and running my hands through it, he fell asleep .

He is sleeping soundly now, he looks so cute as he sleep. I can't believe I fell in love with my love doctor.

"Hey, Ira you are here? ". Bridge said as he entered with Chan. They look so surprised to see me and especially Cole on my lap, sleeping peacefully.

"Hey Guys". I greeted, "This looks interesting,
Before you two were acting like strangers and now you are here with him on your lap and you are touching his hair, okay what are we missing? ". Bridge pressured and Chan is laughing so loud.

"Stop exaggerating things, and there's nothing fishy, you are only saying nonsense, he is just sleeping and we settled our differences, we are cool". I told them smiling, just then Cole woke up.

"Can't you two just be quiet and less inquisitive, I'm trying to rest". Cole said stopping them from asking any more questions.

"Relax man". Chan told him tugging Bridge's strong arm.
"Cupcake,do you mind coming upstairs with me, they are so loud". Cole said smiling at me as he touch my cheeks and I flush red.
""Of course". He sat up and held his hand out to support me, as I gain balance, he slide his hand round my waist as we climb the stairs.

Chan and Bridge watch us in great awe. I turn around only to see Chan mouth some words to me.
"Full story". He said before raising his thumb up, I know what he wants, maybe Win said something to him, even if she didn't, I don't know Chan to be Mr. Inquisitive, but I'll be glad to tell him, he is my good friend. He told me his little secret so he deserves mine.

"you are still a shy baby?". Cole said as he relax on the bed, crossing his hand around the back of his head, the side of his shirt exposing his full flesh ribs.

"Stop staring, and come sit close to me". He said smirking and touching his bed.

Okay I've been caught in the act. "I'm not staring, and hell no, I'm not a shy baby".
"of course you are, I saw you hid your face in my shirt when we passed Chan and Bridge downstairs, and your cheeks turn red when I wrap my hands round your tiny sexy waist ". He smirk.

"Don't be a pervert and go back to sleep". I said flushing red.

I just sit on the bed and cuddle the pillow giggling.

"just cuddle me instead, I'm already jealous because of the way you are holding that pillow". He said pulling me so I can rest my head on his chest.

"What are you doing tonight, tomorrow, and next? ". He asked as he brought my face up to look at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, bore you with my presence, till the big guy comes down". We both laugh and he brought me to sit on his lap, I remember that night at the bar and I smile to myself.

"Okay, bore me tonight at the cinema, let's go see a movie together ".
"What? Looking like this, no way".
"yes way, what's wrong with your outfit?". He asked as he cup my face with his right hand and the second one on my hip.

I'm wearing a Blue Jean short short, revealing my lap, a white crop top that has a girl seductively biting a flower's end, and my white heel Boot, which I wear only on special occasions.

I wore this outfit to school and if it's fine with him I'll wear it to the cinema.

"I love you this way, you look exquisite and hot, I would have undressed you in school, and lash my hands around your smooth skin when I saw you, that's if you had come to me earlier.
"stop it! " I scold but chuckle at him.

He peck me on the lip and I lick my lips tasting him.

"Don't lick your lips or You won't stop what I will do to it, just have your bathe in my Fanny, and then we can go, Don't worry, so stop looking at me Like that, I'll be downstairs so hurry and do your thing". He said before putting me on the bed and peck the side of my head before stepping out the door.

I roll on the bed, giggling all the way, I jump out of the bed as I enter the fanny, it is huge and neat, the white seater in the toilet matching with the white wall and floor tiles. I place my cloth neatly in the small toilet closet which my house don't have except my family house.

"No more questions, we are not dating ". I hear Cole say as I come down the stairs, it hurt me to hear that, but I just have to act cool, it's too early to rush into things.

"Let's hurry, so we can pick a nice seat". I told Cole as we entered the theater.

More people are here tonight, "we've not gotten popcorn yet and don't worry I already got us VIP ticket, our seats are secured, so chill babe". Cole said to a Paranoid me.

"Alright". I told him smiling, I love it when he calls me babe, he tug my arm under his as we Walk to the popcorn stand.

We sit in the third roll, here, no one is blocking our view, and we can see the stage clear from here, nobody's head is obstructing us.

~our rolls have a number of couples sitting quietly across from us. Cole holds unto my hand as I use the other to dig into the popcorn in between us.

What will you do when your boyfriend is crying.
The guy's girlfriend spoke "how sweet babe, you are emotional, you are really crying for the movie, aww, so touching ". She said touching his cheeks, she turned to the other side which is facing us and mouthed 'what a baby'. She smirk at him.

I laugh really hard not able to control myself, all eyes are now on me, how will you feel if everyone in the movie room turn to stare at you for laughing uncontrollably.

I hide my face in Cole open arms that is welcoming me as I laugh more. The couple by my side is really something, I can't believe her boyfriend was crying, and the girl wasn't.

The couples close to Cole is totally different, they look so pissed at the movie I wonder if they didn't pay to watch it, especially the girl, she chew her popcorn cruelly and even throw one purposely on the screen, making people roll their eyes at her after getting their attention away from me.

"if I cry over a movie, what will you do,I asked Cole.
The one beside you or the one behind?". I said carefully pointing at the people I mentioned.

"I'll kiss your tears, stopping them from falling, because your tears means a lot to me, I'll kiss your lips so hard so you won't think of crying more, or anything other than my lips against yours". He said pecking my hand in a romantic manner.

"okay, okay that's a lot and it's enough". I said blushing. Gosh he is so damn romantic, he can make a girl crawl for him with his words.

"should I continue, because there are more". He asked and I roll my eyes.

"Hell no". I told him closing his mouth and we laugh so hard.

Cole led me to the car as we finished the movie, if this is how theatres are, I'll be coming over every night to entertain my self.

"Tonight was really great". I told him as I fasten my seat belt.

"I enjoyed my time with you". He said before hitting the road.

Soooooooooo, how was it?, I'll know when you vote, comment and share, hope I didn't spoil a mind, well I'll believe I didn't.
I'll be waiting for you in the next chapter. And there will be a hold on Accidentally an African Until Tripping is over, so I can concentrate and give You all the best I can. But I'll hit you up when I start it again.

Have a nice time reading, better chapters ahead.

Your feedback means a lot. 😋😋😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 259 22
Would you ever sleep with the enemy? Kiss your nemesis? Fall in love with someone you hate?
40.8K 2K 33
Love? Love is like quicksand. One minute you're walking then out of nowhere you're stuck in a pit of sand, no way to get out... all you know is that...
431K 7.2K 51
Love. I was such a fool for falling in love. All it gave me was pain and suffering. -------------------- 6 years ago he broke my heart and left me...
786 0 21
As their love blossoms, unforeseen challenges emerge, testing the very foundation of their relationship. Misunderstandings and arguments threaten to...