tamed // k.bakugou

By ixdkk9

"A jerk to the world, a gentleman to his girl." ˖⋆࿐໋₊ #1 in bokunoheroacademia #1 in bakugou #1 in katsuki... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
a/n.
xliii.
xliv.
a/n.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
xlx.
xlxi.
xlxii.
Christmas Special !
xlxiii.

xiii.

133K 4.1K 11.4K
By ixdkk9

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

TUESDAY.
// 8:00 AM

━━AS BAKUGOU CONVERSED WITH YOU, he excused for a bit, saying that he needed to go to the restroom.

After he used the restroom, his eyes laid on two boys.

One looked like from General Heroes Class who he saw yesterday when he helped you do errands.

The other seemed as if it was a close friend of his.

Clenching his fists underneath his pockets, Bakugou stomped towards them grumpily.

"OI."

The two flinched before turning around only to see an angry Bakugou.

Their breath hitched in nervousness and in fear as they saw the Class 1-A student, more specifically the one having anger issues and who topped first.

They gulped before their body started to tremble.

"Y-yes Bakugou-san?"

"Don't go around with your sorry ass telling L/N what to do. And if I ever fucking see her doing shit for you again, I'll kick your stupid face to hell." He grunted, glaring at them.

The two nodded frantically, feeling their souls almost leave their body.

What they still couldn't believe was the fact that a person like Bakugo would look out for you.

"Now, who other scumbags orders L/N to do shit for them?"

. . .

After the interrogation, Bakugou made sure that you wouldn't be too tired entering class from now on.

He felt overly protective of you but he just couldn't help it.

As homeroom began, Aizawa soon then began to talk.

"Today, I want you to do something..." He declares in his usual gruffy voice.

Everyone went gloomy and serious for a second, anticipating to what he would say.

Would it be another surprise test? A special quiz perhaps?

At least that was what filled the students' thoughts.

"You have to elect your Class President.." Aizawa says in a blunt yet deep tone.

You widened your eyes in excitement.

"Ooh! Something school-like!"

But the thrill of an ordinary activity hyped Class 1-A.

"I want to be Class Rep!"
"Can I be President?"
"CHOOSE ME, DAMN IT."
"I always wondered what it would be like!"
"I volunteer!"

Your classmate's voice were as loud and as lively as ever.

You never imagined yourself leading the class so you stayed put and giggled to the chain of events occuring in your eyes.

That was when Iida rose up, using a loud voice as well, except that it had taken other's into shame.

"Silence! If everyone wishes to be Class Rep then I suggest a nomination! Most counted votes would be the President!!"

You flinched a little, out of surprise to which didn't go unnoticed to your explosive seatmate.

And being protective as he always is to you, started to back you up.

"OI STOP YELLING."

"But you just yelled-"

"SCREW OFF DUNCE FACE."

You tried to calm Bakugou down to which had worked, of course.

Then you and your classmates' attention turned back to Iida once again.

"If that's alright with you, Aizawa-sensei..!"

"Just have one until the school bell rings." He replied, zipping himself onto his sleeping bag as per usual.

"..Iida-kun even has his hand high up the most than anyone else in the class.." Sero chuckled.

"Oh leave him be."

And so then shall the votation begin.

. . .

"4 VOTES? WHO VOTED FOR SHITTY DEKU."

You only sweatdropped knowing that you were part of the votes.

You would have picked Iida but, as biased as it seems, you were much closer with Midoriya.

You and Iida haven't bond a bit more to know him better, making you trust him less.

Which meant that you didn't really know much of him despite having a prestige aura.

Although you stayed silent not wanting Bakugou to burst.

Which was the same to Uraraka who whistled innocently thinking it would be scary to have him get angry with her.

"Oh yeah! Midoriya's a nice pick."

"I agree!"

"So... it's settled?" You asked.

And from behind did you see Midoriya astonished by the results, still not taking reality too well as he was trembling.

There was Iida as well who clenched his fists as he had no votes.

But the deed has been done.

Bakugou kept cursing and yelling at poor Midoriya.

"Bakugou, leave him be.." You sweatdropped once more.

"NO." > : ' (

And so did Midoriya became Class Representative while Yaomomo became Vice Rep.

. . .

Lunch came by quickly and you went along with the girls but lined up with the Deku Squad.

Lining up, Iida and Uraraka was from behind you while Midoriya was in front of you.

You turned around, wanting to talk with the blue-haired boy.

"Hey Iida! It was really humble of you not voting for yourself despite wanting to be Class Rep." You grinned, complimenting him.

Iida only shrugged. "I just thought that Midoriya deserves it a bit more.. considering many moments he experienced. That alone showed potential in him."

"Spoken like a true young and wise man!" You joked.

Midoriya only blushed out of Iida's compliment to him.

His fumbling like a daily basis so it didn't really bother you three a lot.

Soon then you grabbed your tray, heading to the table where the girls were at.

You were in between Hagakure and Mina while Yaomomo, Asui, and Jirou were across.

You heard your phone let out a notification so you brought it out.

Bakugou's name was the first thing you saw, making a small smile make a way towards your face.

You opened your messages, chatting him via texts.

The explosive boy talked about how shitty Midoriya was and bringing up how Iida looked ugly out of the blue.

The sudden topic about Iida made you confused and surprised yet you only shrugged.

All in all Bakugou just talked how both were annoying when they really.. weren't.

That was when Mina let out a long awe.

You turned to your side to see her in a love-strucked look.

"M-mina!" You froze on your spot, pressing your phone to your chest.

"Bakugou and L/N are texting each other!-- Continuosly as well!"

Hagakure gasped before squealing.

"L/N-chan! Show. Me. Now."

"It's nothing important though!"

"What's important is how our ship sails!!" Mina exclaims.

Yaomomo and Jirou only laughed lightly.

"L/N does use her phone before eating during reccess and lunch.. Could it be that you both-"

"S-Stop!!" You blushed red stopping Tsuyu from continuing making the girls laugh.

By the distance in another table did Bakugou stare at his phone in confused frustration.

You weren't texting him back all of a sudden making the blonde boy scowl even more.

"Dumbshit... not replying to my messages.. She better have a good fucking excuse or else I'm kicking her sorry ass and then-"

"Yo, Bakugou you alright?" Kaminari asks.

"SCREW OFF DUNCE FACE. Stop looking down at me!" Bakugou retorted making Kirishima's sweat drop.

"Calm down! I was worried cause you kept mumbling curses and all.."

"Isn't that how Bakugou always is-"

"Shut up Extra!"

The boy's mood only got worser.

That was when his sight travelled around the cafeteria trying to find you.

Kirishima glanced at Bakugou as soon as he saw him trying to look for someone.

The red head trailed his line of sight only to find the explosive boy's eyes laying on you.

Bakugou saw how you were stuck in a probably embarassing situation.

Though he may not know why, he was still frustrated to know that the girls stopped you from texting him.

Clicking his tongue, he muttered. "Fucking extras stealing her attention..."

That was when Kirishima gasped dramatically before laughing.

"So you do like her Bakugou!"

"Who likes who-"

"Shut up Shark teeth! And mind your own fucking business Tapeface!"

Amd before they could continue laughing, the alarm went off before an announcement was announced.

"Security 3 breached. Evacuate to the rooftop immediately."

You and the girls stopped before rising a brow on comfusion, which the same goes to the Bakusquad as well.

Not until students started to panic and leave.

Yaomomo then gasped before standing up catching your attention.

"We need to hurry and evacuate! Security 3 in the handbook states that an unknown trespassed the school!"

That immediately made Mina and Hagakure stand up.

"W-wait.!"

Mina grabbed your hand, dragging you towards the exit while the others followed.

Bakugou and the other boys also heard what the Creation girl said.

Thus to why they shot up as well.

Sprinting to the exit, they were met with a large crowd.

'Shit.. where's that fucking dollface..' Bakugou thought as a wave of worry washed over him.

He too was a bit shocked of the sudden announcement.

But what the boy could think of now was where you are.

Not soon enough did each squad scatter due to how frantic the students were squeezing with each other.

That was when ruby eyes spotted a H/C hair by the distance.

Knowing that it was you, he instantly shoved people away with ease as he had a built body.

Then you felt a firm grip on your wrist.

You turned around to see Bakugou who pulled you near him.

"Oi dollface, stay by my side." He ordered.

You faintly said his name in awe looking up to him before nodding meekly.

Of course you were shy since your front pressed against his.

Considering there were a lot of people and you were already seperated from the others.

So being with Bakugou made you feel a bit relieved.

That was when students forcefully pushed themselves more.

As a result, you and Bakugou were shoved to the wall.

Bakugou's hands found its way on both sides of your head, making him trap you accidentally.

You both were taken a back by the new found position that was much rather embarassing than the last one.

The blonde boy cleared his throat, looking away.

"I...I'm sorry.." You stuttered.

"S-screw off doll face!..."

Making the situation even worser, more students pushed each other making Bakugou's body shove onto you more.

Now your chest was flushed against his.

Bakugou's attention averted down for a while before immediately looking away again with a much flushed face due to the guilty pleasure.

And you were looking down, hoping that the stampede of students would end.

Bakugou, who was suprisingly more of a gentleman to you, tried his best to extend his arms more.

It was hard, forcing his arms to extend despite students shoving and pushing around.

But luckily he had his arms extended enough to leave a small space in between the both of you.

Just to respect you and because he was a little bit worried you may need space.

It was a kind and shocking act of him to do.

Especially when he did his best not to show how hard it was extending his arms.

But he didn't really know what got the best out of him so he just let out another curse word.

"Fucking extras.." Bakugou grumbled under his breath.

You both even almost forgot that someone trespassed the school.

Not until a familiar looking blue-head got everyone's attention.

It was Iida. And his body was pressed on the wall.

Soon then Iida began to speak. Saying that it was only a false alarm and that there is nothing to fear since it was only media reporters.

That washed a sense of relief to everyone including you.

Slowly did the group loosen making Bakugou pull himself from you.

"So.. um... tough stampede huh?" You laughed, trying to brush the awkward situation off.

He only shrugged, acting cool.

"Yeah shitty extras can't help but get their fucking panties in a twist.."

You sweatdropped before a reminder got to you.

"Ah! Thanks for looking out for me by the way.. again.." You guilty thanked him.

"Oi it's no problem saving your stupid ass."

"If you wouldn't have been there I knew I'd be squished too hard." You scratched your neck.

You were unaware about the effort that Bakugou did but he really didn't care.

He knew that if you knew, you'd take him to the infirmary immediately which was entirely unnecessary.

But he also knew that you'd still be utmostly grateful for him and that was more than enough for the blondie to know.

Then Bakugou put his palm on top of your head ruffling your head before resting on it for a while.

That made you pout, making him smirk thinking how cute you looked.

"That's not very nice of you to ruin other's hair like that Bakugou!" You scolded.

His hand left your head making you immediately try to fix it.

"Whatever. You'll still end up ugly anyways." He teasingly smirked.

Not taking it to the heart like the cheerful person you always are, you retorted with a statement that you would say.

"Well either way, I hope I'm mentally attractive~!" You chirped, turning your back before walking away.

Knowing that there were a lot of people, Bakugou made sure to keep his smile in.

He walked behind you while thoughts of you ran in his head.

The positivity that radiates around you was remarkably stunning.

And what you said was in fact true, you are mentally attractive.

While what he said was false, he lied because he couldn't find the strength to say it out loud.

You were attractive... in all ways he could imagine possible.

Both mentally, and physically.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 2.7K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
176K 7.3K 15
━━━━━━━ 。゚・-ˋˏ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ˎˊ-𖥸 ༺ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((👾))≡ [ ## ] ❛...
211K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
126K 4.7K 40
"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏, 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆." ꒰ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ @ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ ! 〄◌˳˚⌖ ➥ to 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...