Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

LXXV. Back from the Dead

479 11 0
By SammyjVega

I slam my book down on my desk. "You're actually here?" I look over, seeing Elena and Stefan.

"I tried to go back to Chicago, but she wouldn't let me leave." I huff, staring at the board in Alaric's old room. I feel a small pang at my heart but quickly move on.

"Who?" Stefan frowns.

"Morning everyone." Rebekah beams, walking in. We hadn't talked since i came back to get them out of the farm, but this morning when i was leaving, she dragged me to school.

"Her."

"And just like that, I'm no longer feeling sentimental." Elena groans. I let out a little laugh,.

"So, I'm throwing a little Anti-Curfew party at my new house, starts in the fifth period, goes to whenever. Spread the word." She smiled, handing out flyers. "You're welcome to join Elena. If you'd like to bury the hatchet." Rebekah passes me a flyer with a smile, "And you better be there."

"Well, you kinda slashed my tires so i can't leave Mystic Falls until Asher gets them fixed." I smile, taking it. She hums, looking back over to Elena.

"What?" Rebekah frowns.

"Bury the hatchet? That's a pretty enormous hatchet."

"Well, I'm feeling generous of spirit. Oh, Alina darling, make sure Asher gets all of your things moved in by the party." She smiles.

"You're moving in with her?" Stefan frowns.

"Well, she's certainly not staying in the god-awful motel." Rebekah scoffs.

"New house, huh? Did your brother finally kick you out?" Elena smirks. Kick her out? Klaus is dead.

"He didn't kick me out, i left." Rebekah snaps.

"So you left the only person on earth that actually likes you?"

"Well, your boyfriend liked me once." Rebekah smirked, I let out a laugh, shaking my head. "Actually, a lot more than once." Elena looks over, a murderous look in her eyes.

"Why are you still in town, Rebekah?" Stefan asks. "Don't you have anywhere else to go?"

"Well, history's my favorite class." She smirks. "Actually, where is Mr. Saltzman?" She asks looking around, Elena glares at her, narrowing her eyes. "Oh, that's right. I killed him." Elena throws her pencil towards Rebekah, Rebekah catching it, then throwing it back at Elena.
Elena gasps, clutching her shoulder, Stefan glaring at Rebekah while i laugh. Elena pulls the pencil out of her shoulder, getting up and storming out.

"Damn, Bekah." I laugh, "So much for burying the hatchet."

"My generous mood faded as soon as she opened her mouth." Rebekah smirked, looking around the room, "Ah, Heather? Come here for a moment, please." Heather walked up to us with a smile.

"Hey, Rebekah, Hey, Alina, you're back." She smiled.

"Uh, yeah, just went to visit my cousins in Chicago." I smiled.

"How fun, what's up, what did you need?"

Rebekah grabbed onto her shoulders, "You're going to do exactly as i say, and you're not going to scream, understand?" Rebekah compelled Heather nodding. "Good girl," Rebekah bit into her neck. I look around making sure no one saw. "Now, go find Elena and tell her it's from me." Heather nodded, covering her neck, running off to find Elena.

"Are you coming?" Rebekah asks, i smirk, standing up, following Rebekah out. We follow the smell of Heather's blood into the bathroom. We see Elena's face, she's struggling to keep it together. "What's wrong Elena? Getting hungry?" Heather moved her hand, showing the bite mark.

"No, G-get away from me." Elena stuttered out, pushing herself up against the wall.

"But she's so delicious." Rebekah pouted, wiping her finger across Heather's neck, "Don't you think, Alina?" I hum, wiping my finger before tasting Heather's blood, the veins under my eyes rippling.

"Delicious." I smile. Rebekah moves forward, wiping Heather's blood on Elena's mouth.

"Neither of you should be here." Elena snaps, "This is my school. It's my life, and I'm not gonna let you two ruin it."

"Actually, Elena, it's our school now." I smile.

"Maybe you're the one who shouldn't be here." Rebekah shrugs with a smile. "And i couldn't help but overhear that there's a vampire hunter roaming the hallways." Rebekah wipes her hand on Heather's neck, then smearing the blood on Elena's face. Elena hisses at us, making me laugh.

"That's adorable."

"See you in gym," Rebekah smirks. "I think it's dodgeball day."

=====================================

I sigh, walking down the alley on the side of the grill. I furrow my brows, feeling a presence behind me. "I'm not in the mood for games, asshole," I growl, turning around, furrowing my brows.

"You used to love my games, Sweetheart."

I stand there silent, he's supposed to be dead, i watched him die. "Klaus Mikaelson." I smirk, "Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"Oh, you know i always have a trick up my sleeve." He smiles. I hum, nodding, Klaus slightly frowning, "You're not as excited as i thought you'd be." I shrug, shaking my head. "So you did turn off your humanity."

"Damn, word really does get around," I smirk.

"I didn't know you were still here, I thought you would've left, i was on my way to Chicago to see you."

"Well, I'm right here." I shrug.

"How's the hunter? I heard he's an old... friend." Klaus smirks.

"Friend is stretching it far." I sigh, "I ran into him in Chicago, i guess he followed me here or something."

Klaus' face falls as he watches me for a second, "Did he hurt you?" He asks, walking closer to me, "If he's laid a finger on you i swear-"

"Woah, chill out." I laugh, "A, he didn't get the chance, and B, relax you don't need to protect me I'm a big girl, and you're not my boyfriend."

Klaus quirks a brow and i tilt my head, "Well, we didn't technically break up..."

"You died, that was a pretty clean break." I smile, patting his chest and going to walk away, "Anyways, it was nice catching up with you, but i have a party to get to."

=============================

I look over, seeing Elena glaring at Rebekah, i smile, raising my cup. Rebekah excuses herself, walking away. I walk over to Elena and Stefan, seeing Stefan compelling one of the kids from school that his drink was Stefans. "Wow, he knows how to have fun." I hum.

"Sometimes it comes out." Stefan laughs. I nod slowly, glancing over at Elena.

"Well, are you just going to stand there, or drink?" I ask. Elena gives me a look and i groan, "God you're so uptight." Elena narrows her eyes slightly, reaching forward, grabbing my drink and chugging it. I tilt my head slightly and she smirks, her face falls and i quirk a brow.

"April's here." She states, "I'm gonna go say hi."

"And I'm gonna find something a little stronger than beer." Stefan smiles, Elena nods, walking away, Stefan looking over to me. "Mind giving me a tour?" I smile, starting to walk, Stefan following me. "So, where's...."

"Asher?" I laugh.

"Yeah, him, where is he?"

"Out," I state simply. "He doesn't really like Mystic Falls, he's waiting for us to leave."

"Leave?" Stefan frowns, "You're leaving again?"

I shrug, looking over to him, "Haven't decided yet, but i probably will. Nothing really left here for me."

"Uh, you're friends, your family-"

"My friends who are living a perfectly good life, and my family who's mostly dead, Stefan." I smile, "But good try."

"Okay, you're best friends are here, Caroline and Me." He states.

I stare at him for a second before i hear groaning coming from the kitchen, and then Elena's pained scream, He seems to hear it too and i smile. "Duty calls." I shrug. I see Rebekah, moving with her outside.
We stand there for a few minutes, Elena and Stefan walking past us.

"Leaving so soon?" Rebekah fake puts.

"No, not yet." Elena smirks, "I never got a drink." She tosses her bag to Stefan, sending Rebekah a smirk, walking over to the keg, doing a keg stand. Everyone starts to cheer 'chug' and i laugh, Rebekah glaring at me. I shrug, Elena turning back to Rebekah. "Now I'm ready to go."

I give a little wave and when i look back over, Rebekah stumbles a bit, "What's wrong with you?" She shakes her head, moving inside, i follow her, Rebekah staring at herself in the mirror.

"What in the hell?" She whispers.

=========================================

"Hello?"

"Feeling murdery?" Damon asks into the phone. I tilt my head, smiling.

"Always."

"Good." He hangs up the phone and i quickly call Asher.

"Hello?"

"Find anything yet?" I ask, moving over to the stairs, slowly climbing them.

"No, why?"

"Because we're going hunting." I smirk, "And i wanna make sure i don't end up dead."

I stiffen as Connor walks into the storage room, his eyes land on Damon and he smirks. "Is the hospital really the best place for a Germophobe?"

"You told him you were a germophobe?" I scoff, walking out from behind one of the shelves, Connor's heart rate going up, "Hello, Connor. Miss me?" I smirk.

"Sorry, did i say that i was a Germophobe?" Damon smiles. "I meant vampire." Connor immediately reaches for his gun and i press a button on the remote, and arrow lodging itself into Connor's arm. He moves, reaching down for his gun, i press the bottom again another arrow lodging itself into him. "Oh." Damon hums.

"Detonators, Connor. I learned a thing or two from you." I smile.

"Stings, doesn't it?" Damon smirks, leaning against a shelf. Connor goes to reach for his gun, the gun being kicked away from him. He looks up, seeing Klaus.

"Hello, Mate." Connor looks over to us, a smirk coming on my face, as well as Damon's. Connor goes to move again, Damon's smirk growing.

"Keep it up, buddy. We'll be scraping you off the ceiling."

"You three are gonna kill me anyway." Connor glares.

"You're not wrong." I shrug.

"Well, let's not be too hasty, Love." Klaus smiles, "I feel like we're just getting to know each other."

"Let's start with the basics, Where are you from? What do you know? Maybe you can clue me in on this greater evil because I've fought these two together, and there's nothing eviler than that." Damon states, holding up Pastor Young's letter to April.

I put a hand on my heart and then one on Damon's arm, "That is the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

"He was complimenting the both of us, Sweetheart." Klaus smirks, "But, yeah, truth be told, we are as evil as it gets." Klaus nods.

"I'm not telling you anything." Connor glares, Damon tilts his head, smirking. "You think if you kill me, It's gonna be over? There's another waiting to take my place."

I narrow my eyes at him, crossing my arms. "This is what i like to hear, Vague threats, ominous prophecies, disappearing tattoos." I frown, looking down at Connor.

"What do you mean, 'Tattoos'?" Klaus frowns.

"You've seen the tattoo?" I ask, looking up at Damon.

He shook his head, "Don't bother, you can't see the damn thing." Damon huffs, Klaus moves over to Connor, getting eye level.

"There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there?" Klaus hums. Connor swings his arm up and Klaus catches it quickly. "Nice try, but I'm faster than your average vampire." He twists Connor's arm back, Connor letting out a small scream. Klaus grabs the stake, observing it, i quickly take a picture, sending it to Asher.

'Find out anything you can about this.'

I look up at Klaus' face, knowing it can't be good. I get a text back, frowning. "You're one of the five." I glare. Klaus looks at me shocked.

"You know about the five?" Klaus frowns.

"I have my connections." I shrug.

"The what?" Damon frowns.

"I'm faster than the average hunter," Connor smirks. Connor starts to pull his arm, Klaus grabbing my arm, as well as Connor's speeding us away.

================================

I stare at the Salvatore house, slightly confused. "What are we doing here?"

"Stefan's been calling excessively, I'd like to know why." Klaus huffs, speeding us into the house and up to Stefan's room. Stefan turns around, sighing in relief.

"You came... Alina?" He frowns, "Are you two back together?"

"On the mend."

"What? No." Klaus and i say at the same time. We share a look and i furrow my brows.

"Well, um, thank you for coming," Stefan says awkwardly.

Klaus hums, "For future references, one voice-mail is just as effective as nine."

I hear Elena groan and i look over to her, "What the hell's wrong with you?"

"She has werewolf venom in her system." Stefan panics. Klaus narrows his eyes at Stefan, Stefan sighing. "You know you're the only one that can heal her, Klaus. Please." He begged.

"And what would you have done if i were no longer here?" Klaus smirked. "If you and your friends had succeeded in ridding the world of me? Let's play that game for a moment, shall we?"

"Whatever you want from me-"

"I don't want anything from you." Klaus snaps. My eyes widen as i let out a little laugh. "Her, on the other hand... if you had told me a few hours ago, I wouldn't have cared a lick about her dying. But as it turns out," Klaus sighs, biting into his wrist, putting it to Elena's mouth, "You may be of use to me after all, both of you." Klaus smirks. I quirk a brow as Elena starts to drink from Klaus, "There we go."

"Look at that Stef, Elena's drinking from two people in the span of a week," I smirk, Stefan sends me a glare as i scoff, looking back over to Elena and Klaus. I guess it's a good thing Klaus is back from the dead.

===============================

I sigh, seeing Stefan coming down the stairs, Elena had left around an hour ago and so did Klaus, i had been hanging out here alone for a while and was about to go back to Rebekah's to meet with Asher to find out what he'd learned about The Five.
"I thought you would've left with Klaus." Stefan hums.

I look up from my drink, tilting my head. "Thought I'd stay for a drink." I shrug, taking a sip of my bourbon. Stefan smiles and laughs lightly, sitting across from me on the couch.

"I miss this." I quirk my brow, Stefan laughing lightly, "Us, hanging out. I miss it."

"Well, I've been gone for like, three months, so..." I shrug.

"Do you remember what you were like before you turned?" Stefan asks, staring at me intently.

I nod slowly, "Afraid, weak, sad." I nod, "It was very depressing." I sigh, downing the last of my drink, getting up to pour myself another.

"Well, you changed when you became a vampire. You grew as a person." He chuckles, "But it's a good change. And Elena, she's changing, too. And I want her to be able to enjoy it without all the guilt and shame that I went through. And there was a moment today when she did. And when I'm with her, every bone in my body tells me to join her, to enjoy it."

"Then why don't you?" I ask, quirk my brow, sitting back down. "It's not a crime to have fun, Stefan."

"Because I know that if I do, even a little... I risk becoming him." He frowns. "The ripper. I love her, and i don't want to hold her back."

"Well, I happened to like him," I smirk, he gives me a look, making me groan. "You're strong, you've been doing it for what, five hundred years on and off? You deserve a break, bud. I've been a vampire for a little over a year and look at me now." I smirk.

"And I wasn't there to help you stay on the right side." Stefan huffs, "Damon promised he'd help me stay off the edge, but, uh, he and I, we're not in a very good place right now, not when it comes to her."

"You two are still fighting over Elena?" I laugh, feeling something tug at my heart but I quickly dismiss it. "You two have literally not been in a 'good place when it comes to her' since I've known you two. Doesn't it ever get old?"

"It does." Stefan nods, "You're so good at being a vampire, controlling your urges." He smiles.

"Well, I have you to thank for that, I guess." I shrug, "I mean, you were there when I first turned, when I went on my first killing spree, you know we had a lot of first's together." I smirk. Stefan gives me a small smile and I sigh. He's been my best friend through everything, I used to hate him at first, but honestly, I couldn't imagine my life without him.
"God, you're really gonna make me say this." I groan, throwing my head back, "If you need help with anything."

Stefan smiles at me, tilting his head slightly, "Is that humanity I see in you, Alina Gilbert?"

I scoff, shoving him back slightly, "No this is me helping out a friend." I smirk, he smiles at me and I roll my eyes taking another drink.

================================

"How's our hunter?" I ask, walking up behind Klaus.

"Just in time, Sweetheart, he's waking up." Klaus smirks, i stand behind Klaus, resting my hands on his shoulders. Connor opens his eyes, looking around then bolting up, Klaus stands, shoving him back down, Connor groaning. I look around Connor's RV, frowning, this place is a dump.

"You saved me?" Connor frowns, looking up at Klaus.

"Congratulations, you just became worth more to me alive than dead." Klaus smiles. Connor looks around warily, his eyes landing on me.

"Wh-What did you mean when you said i was one of The Five?" He asks, looking back at me. I tilt my head slightly, laughing.

"You don't even know anything about your own history?" I laugh. Klaus smirks, sitting down in front of Connor.

"Well, let's just say it made you the most well-protected vampire hunter in town."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.1K 64
Elena's twin sister, Ember, (younger by 12 minutes) Is the responsible, levelheaded sister. Shy and bookish, she is very close to their younger broth...
687K 13.7K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...
24.3K 274 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...
128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...