Until I Met Him [Finished]

By _jasewrites

She was broken & stopped believing that a real love exists.. He came in her life & totally changed it... ~~~~... More

Chapter 1: Aurora Adams
Chapter 2: Austin Walker
Chapter 3: Getting to know each other
Chapter 4: Confessions
Chapter 5: Becoming Official
Chapter 6: i love you ♡
Chapter 8: Suprises
Chapter 9: Cooking together
Chapter 10:Austin's birthday
Chapter 11: Seeing the future together
Chapter 12: Alone at home pt.1
Chapter 13: Alone at home pt.2
Chapter 14: Alone with him pt.3
Chapter 15: Lunch with our families
Chapter 16: Best Suprise Ever
Chapter 17: London
Chapter 18: Spending time with my idol
Chapter 19: Paris
Chapter 20: Made for each other
Chapter 21: Prom proposal ♡
Chapter 22: Heartbreak
Chapter 23: Break up
Chapter 24: Plans
Chapter 25: Text messages
Chapter 26: Getting to know the truth
Chapter 27: Making a decision
Chapter 28: Bringing some old habits back
Chapter 29: Prom Preparations
Chapter 30: Finally Safe
Chapter 31: Prom
Chapter 32: Disneyland
Chapter 33: New house
Chapter 34: Facetiming with Sara
Chapter 35: What if he asks you to marry him?
Chapter 36: Only Mine
Chapter 37: Texas
Chapter 38: Leo
Chapter 39: Pizza Night
Chapter 40: Engaged!!!
Chapter 41: A pregnancy test
Chapter 42: Pregnant?
Chapter 43: Wedding plans
Chapter 44: Wedding preparations
Chapter 45: The Wedding
Epilogue ♡
~A Spin-off?~
~New Book~

Chapter 7: Misunderstanding

29 3 0
By _jasewrites

Aurora's POV

Mondays,ughhhh. I hate them even more than fake friends.

I got up,did my routine, dressed up and put some make up. Because i woke up lately,i didn't have time to eat so i rushed to school.

I saw Austin. I walked on my tip toes and jumped on his back.

"My monkey,how many times i told you not to do that?" Awwe he pretended like he was mad and he had a puppy face.

"Awwwe don't do that face. You look so adorable." He smiled and kissed me.

"So we have Maths test today. Did you study?" He asked.
"Ummm,sorta. Please help me." I pouted.
"Okay i will." I smiled and hugged him so tight.

We walked in the hall to class and a girl came in front of me. I told Austin to go cuz i wanted to know what this bitch wanted.

"You took Austin from me bitch. You deserve to go to hell." She yelled to me.
"Wth bitch? Austin was never yours. Also we are together for 5 months. Get the fuck away from us." I said.
"You'll see that he's mine! I'll take him from you! Remember that bitch!!!" She shouted as i walked away. What's the problem with her?

We did the Maths test great. Well as i think so. This school day passed fast.
I kissed Austin and went home.

Tonight one classmate was hosting a party. I didn't plan to go cuz i had homeworks to do.

It was now 9 pm. I texted Austin but he didn't reply. I texted him few times more but he still didn't reply. Goshhhh,where is heee?? I called him few times more but nothing. Damn. What if Ema was not kidding with what she said? What if they both go on the party and something happens? Shitttt.
At that moment Ema sent me a photo message. She was with my boyfriend.
GOSH,i must go on that party! She mustn't take him from me.

I got ready and went on the party.
I went inside the house where were a lot of drunk teenagers. Some of them were taking drugs,some of them were having their khm,fun and etc.

I went deep in the crowd and saw.....Ema and him kissing... no no no,Aurora, this is just a bad dream. Tears started falling. I was shaking. I went by them and separated them.

"Aurora..." he sad slowly.
"How could you do this to me? What i did to deserve this? I believed you Austin. Go fuck your own business. DON'T YOU DARE CALLING ME AGAIN!!!" i ran away.
He was trying to run to me and talk,but that didn't happen. I caught a taxi and drove away.

I arrived home. My parents and Marty were not at home. They were in another country cuz of my parents work. Luckily...

I slammed the door. I broke down. I cried uncontrollably. I heard him knock on my door but i didn't answer it. I never stopped crying. I got billions of texts and calls from Austin. I cried to sleep.

The next morning, i didn't go to school. I called my parents and lied that i wasn't feeling well.

Austin kept calling me and texting me. He even came to my house and was knocking on the door. I answered none of them,nor the calls,not the texts nor the door.

I took my guitar and started playing "People You Know" by Selena Gomez.

"You were running through me like water
Now the feeling's leaving me dry
These days we couldn't be farther
So how's it feel to be on the other side?

So many wasted (wasted)
Nights with (nights with) you (you)
I still could taste it (taste it)
I hate it, wish I could take it back, 'cause

We used to be close, but people can go
From people you know to people you don't
And what hurts the most is people can go
From people you know to people you don't

We used to be close, but people can go
From people you know to people you don't
And what hurts the most is people can go
From people you know to people you don't

When it was good, we were on fire
Now I'm breathing ashes and dust
I always wanna get higher
I never know when enough is enough..."

This made me cry even more. This song is so relatable. People can go,from people you know,to people you don't...

Austin stopped calling me,texting me and knocking on the door,he probably realised that it's useless.

At this moment, the only thing i wanted to do is to go on some peaceful place and take a deep breath. I took my guitar too. Maybe i'll need it.

I went on the hill that i used to go with him. I remember the last time we were there. He played the guitar and confessed his love to me.....

I arrived on the hill and took a deep breath. After that,i sat on the blanket i took from home and looked at the stars.

"God,why everything bad has to happen to me? When will i find my true love? Will i keep being hurt? I ran from a break up and i got another break up in the new area again. Where will i go to find my real love? What i did to deserve this?" I stopped and started crying uncontrollably.

"I love him so much. What will i do now? Will i move somewhere again? The person that meant the world to me kissed that bitc-." I was cut by a male voice.

"I didn't kiss her. I never planned on. I have or maybe i had to say had the one i lo-." I cut him.

"You fucking don't! Get the fuck away from me. You want to break me even more? Well you did. Thank you." I was crying.

"Aurora, let me explain please." He begged me.

"What will you explain? You'll say lies and make me believe you?" I said.

"Aurora, please sit down and listen to me. Please." He was really sad,but i was way more. I listened to him and sat down.

"I went on the party with Ash and Shawn.
They went to take drinks, i insisted that i won't drink. I sat on the couch and starred at the people dancing. Ema came nex-." I cut him.

"She sent me a photo message with her and you. How did you allow her to take a picture?" I asked,i actually shouted.

"A picture? Wthh,Aurora i really don't know when she took it i swear to God." He said. This is probably true. She takes pictures from guys so fast. No one sees her. Crazy bitch.

"Then?" I said.

"I don't know when you came,but she looked somewhere and then kissed me. I of course didn't kiss back. I will never kiss any other girl instead of you love." He said.

"Yesterday at school,she told me that she'll take you from me. That you were hers and other weird stuff. When she sent me that photo message, i ran to that house and went deep in the crowd. Then.....i saw you and... her....kissing.."i brokedown again.

"Aurora, you're the only one i love. I will never leave you. I promise love. That bitch was jealous. After you caught the taxi,i went back to her and slapped her.."
He said.

I was crying so bad,i really couldn't stop. He was crying too. Do i have to believe him? What do i have to do? I'll listen to my heart.

"I love you so much." I hugged him and cried.
"I love you more love. I really do. I'm so sorry." He apologized.
"I'm the one that misunderstood,i'm sorry." I said.

I kissed him and hugged him again.

"Well i see someone took their guitar here. Let's play something." He suggested.

"Sure." I passed it to him.

He played "Lover" by Taylor Swift.

"We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
This is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear
Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my lover

We could let our friends crash in the living room
This is our place, we make the call
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my lover..."

"I love you so much Aurora." He said.
"I love you so much too Austin." I smilled as he captured his lips on mine.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, i hope you liked it! I love y'all♡
~Jase~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 9K 72
COMPLETED ---- Elena was never able to settle. Not only because she was constantly moving around the world, and couldn't take the pain of leaving fri...
46.8K 1.9K 29
Aurora Johnson is struggling to find what to do next in life. She is alone after losing her parents and breaking up with her cheating ex, but when sh...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

242K 9.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
4.7K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...